He is Back.

Rose's Thorns

One. Two. Three.

 

Sigh.

 

“That brat doesn’t even say goodbye to me, huh?” Ahra nagged as she checked her phone for the tenth times, waiting for a simple goodbye from Jongin who will leave Korea for his sister’s concert in a few hours. She threw the phone to the side of the bed then drowning her face under the pillow. “I hate this feeling!”

 

Since the confession, Ahra’s heart is kind of messed. She doesn’t know about her own heart, about her feelings towards Jongin and about her feelings towards Myungsoo. She’s confused. She loves someone but she doesn’t know who it is. Is it Jongin? Or is it Myungsoo? Sometimes she would missed Myungsoo but in the same time she would missed Jongin. She knew Myungsoo has broke her into a little piece. He broke the promises, he played behind her, he mocked her and he hurt her. But her heart doesn’t want to lose him like she doesn’t want to lose Jongin.

Ahra hates the magical thing called love.

 

“Hey.” Jongin opened the door, walking closer to the bed. “You are so mean, you don’t even say goodbye to me. A one quick peck would be nice.” He teased.

Ahra threw the pillow towards him, “Why would I?” she scoffed. “It’s better if you’re stay there and never come back here, my life would be nice.”

“Cha Ahra, you’re lying to me.” He smiled, “Three days without me and you would miss me every each second in your life.”

“What the ,” Ahra looked to the side, always avoiding Jongin’s stare. His stare is always succeed melting every girl’s heart and Ahra is not the exception.

Jongin took off the bracelet that he has in his arms and put it on in Ahra’s arm, “This is my lucky bracelet or I should say, this is my treasure. Keep this with you and when you missed me, touch this and think of me because… I would miss you every each second in my life.”

“What the hell, you are trying too hard to be sweet.” Ahra slapped his hand.

Jongin groaned, “, you’re the boldest girl I’ve ever seen!” he rubbed his own hand, “I’m going!” and Jongin walked away, leaving Ahra and his treasure bracelet in Korea.

**

 

First day without Kim Jongin was like a hell for Ahra yet she doesn’t want to admit it. Nobody helped her when she trapped by her own shoelace. Nobody gave her a silver tray of lunch. Nobody forced her to drink the juice, and nobody who stayed like Jongin stayed beside her. She missed Jongin, of course. Like there’s something missing around her. The protective, jealous, annoying, sweet bastard named Kim Jongin. 

Ahra pushed the books inside the bag after the preparation class finished then her phone buzzed. Her eyes widened when she looked at the message. She doesn’t believe and she doesn’t want to believe. Five unread messages..

 

From: Myungsoo.

I know this is crazy but I need to talk with you. Can I?

 

From: Myungsoo.

I missed you so much, please forgive me. Can you?

 

From: Myungsoo.

Cha Ahra, please, I know I was wrong but can you give me one more chance? Because I’m going crazy without you. I was stupid and I want to fix our relationship.

 

From: Myungsoo.

Please, I know this is stupid wish but please, go out with me and talk about our relationship.

 

From: Myungsoo.

You know I will never give up for anything I want.

 

“What the hell happened with this guy?” She put the phone into the pocket and started walking to the bus stop. Sehun is rarely with her because he’s always with his girlfriend, enjoying the time together. Usually, Ahra would go home with Jongin but since Jongin isn’t there, she walked alone.

 

A black Audi stopped in front of her when she’s waiting for the bus, and she knew well who’s the owner of the car. She prepared herself for any situation, even the worst one. As expected, Myungsoo walked out off the car, walking closer to Ahra. “Hey.” He greeted her but Ahra didn’t answer. “I said, hey.” He repeated.

“What do you want?” Ahra asked coldly, doesn’t even look at his face. “If you want any popularity from me, you have to know that I don’t have anything now.”

“I want you, Ahra. I want you to back.” He sounded like a plea.

Ahra tried not to look sad when Myungsoo was pleading and begging to her but inside her deepest heart, she wanted to hug him. “We will never getting back, note that.”

“And I will never give up for you, note that.” Myungsoo replied with a pride. When he said he wanted Ahra to back with him, he really meant that.

“Please, don’t disturb my life. I’ve been happy without you and I don’t want you to make me hurt again, please.” She paused, holding her tears. “Please leave me alone, I don’t want to see you again. Even if you said you wanted to change for me and even if it’s a good thing, please, don’t you dare to show your face in front of me again.” And Ahra walked to inside the bus.

“And I will never give up, Cha Ahra.” Myungsoo promised to himself.

 

As Ahra arrived at home, she locked the door and threw herself to the bed, crying under the pillow. She missed Myungsoo but she’s too hurt to forget about the scars that he made. When Myungsoo looked at her with all of sincerity he has, he didn’t joke around. When Jongin kissed her temple with all of sincerity he has, he didn’t joke around either.

And Ahra, she doesn’t know who to love and who to trust.

 

“And he appeared so suddenly when Jongin isn’t around, when nobody would hug me and said ‘You’re okay because you’re with me.” Ahra said between her tears. 

***

 

comment, subscribe and upvote please.

twitter.com/kaisbicc_

ask.fm/kaisbicc