Me, My Self and I.

Rose's Thorns

28k6flk.jpg

 

“Who the hell are you?!” he said while driving the car panicky, almost stepping on the brake pedal.

“No! Don’t stop! I will tell you later, someone wants to kill me, he wants to me!” Ahra lied.

 

“I don’t care just get out of my car!”

 

Suddenly, butler Lee’s car was beside the guy’s car but didn’t notice that Ahra was in the car beside him.

 

“Damn!” Ahra bent down, hiding her face between the seat. “Mister, please help me. I will leave you soon but please take me to everywhere far from here please, they really want to me”

“One more unimportant thing” The guy groaned and stepped the gas pedal, driving to nowhere.

 

Ahra put on her mask and hoodie before hops out from the car. “Thank you”

The guy rolled his eyes, knocking his head with his tallest finger then stepped on gas pedal, roaring the car. He doesn’t like unimportant thing, even if it’s important, he’d still doesn’t like it.

 

Butler Lee knocked Jongin’s window as he stopped at the traffic light, he lowered the window and saw a middle-aged man bowed to him.

 

“I’m sorry but someone saw my boss, Cha Ahra, got into your car, where’s she now? I’m her guard and she just ran away from me”

“There” Jongin said, pointed to the street where Ahra gone to.

 

Butler Lee ran towards Ahra as he finally found her and her pink hoodie between the peoples in the street. He bumped into everyone, his eyes focused to his boss who’s walking casually in the street right now.

 

“Gotcha!” Butler Lee surprised Ahra as he gripped into her wrist tightly.

 

Everybody looked at them and finally they have recognized that the girl who’s walking with them just now is Cha Ahra and her bodyguard was chasing her behind. They started with updating their social media and gossiping with each other, taking pictures then share it on the internet.

 

“Cha Ahra, daughter of Economy Minister, Cha Chisoo, ran away from home and got caught for the nth times”

 

“OMG. She deserves that, spoiled brat”

“Let’s switch, I want to be a rich girl, you don’t deserve that”

“I don’t like her, she has never respected her dad who’s working hard earning money for her and she just spends it without thinking and made her dad died in embarrassment”

 

She sighed as her name filling up the headlines on the newspaper and climbing up the search ranking in the internet. Also, the bad comments about her, and her haters is gained up. Her dad called her right after the news was spreading crazily, nagged and scolded her about everything, about his troublemaker daughter.

 

Nag is just like her breakfast, she doesn’t care about that, she doesn’t care about everything except herself. She just cares about herself and her world, even if the world collapsed and left her alone, she wouldn’t care.

 

“What? Why dad didn’t allow me to go to school today? I have to meet my friends, I have to go shopping after school and I have thousands gossips in my head! Whatever, I will call Myungsoo to pick me up!”

 

“But boss doesn’t even give you a permission to leave your room” Butler Lee said, lowering his head as his legs becoming weak. Ahra always throws everything if she’s angry, she even threw an expensive glass towards one of her maids because she doesn’t like mayonnaise but it’s on her sandwich at that time.

 

“Just leave me then!” she yelled, butler Lee quickly left her room and closed the door. Ahra threw her body to her king-sized bed and kicked the bed sheet as she messed up with her long black hair. She took her phone and typed her boyfriend’s name on screen then pressed the call button.

 

“Honey!” she shouted with cute voice as her boyfriend picked up the phone.

“Yes, babe? What’s wrong with you?”

“Pick me up tonight, dad scolded me –as always, and I need some fresh air”

“Okay, I will call you later”

“Why you sound so tired? Where are you?”

“Campus, I said I will call you later. Bye, baby”

“Ah, bye”

 

But Myungsoo isn’t in his campus, he’s in his apartment, having with a random girl. Kim Myungsoo is a campus’ Casanova, a model for some brands and magazines and he’s dating Ahra just for a popularity. Everyone must be curious why Myungsoo dated such a minor girl, a high school girl, it’s because Myungsoo wants a spotlight. He doesn’t even love Ahra, he touched her just for a touch and he kissed her just for a kiss, not love.

 

After getting enough of the girl, he shooed her carelessly. The girl would slap her, and it’s too usual for him and it’s too mainstream for Kim Myungsoo. Right after the girl left and he showered up, someone pressed the bell and waiting outside the door. His smile became wider as he saw Byul standing in front of him. She hugged him and gave him two quick pecks.

 

“Baby! I miss you!” Byul said as she smell Myungsoo’s perfume which was turning her on. Myungsoo has level 10 of appeal, everything about him is seducing much for a girl, that’s why he’s the Casanova.

 

“I miss you too, baby” Myungsoo smiled then crushed his lips to Byul’s, he her lips and hugged her tighter.

 

Ahra tiptoed downstairs, make sure nobody there and pressed the password silently. She took off her high heels before climbing up the gates. Ahra is popular as the rules breaker girl and it’s for a reason, she loves to break the rules.

 

She smiled as she saw a black Audi in front of her with her beloved boyfriend inside, without knowing that her boyfriend just had a with two girls today in his apartment.

 

“Jongin! Your sister is calling you!”

“Just answer it, Mom. I’m having my quality time with Monggu” Jongin answered as he gave Monggu –his poodle, a cuddle.

 

“You lazy ! Get the newspaper for me then” Jongin walked lazily towards the terrace and took the newspaper, but his eyes were glued to the headlines today and the girl on it.

 

“Cha Ahra, daughter of Economy Minister, Cha Chisoo, ran away from home and got caught for the nth times”

 

“Cha Ahra? The girl who sneaked into my car is her?” Jongin said as he walked back into the house with Monggu and the newspaper on his hands.

 

“And she got caught because of me?” he furrowed his thick eyebrows then back to his flat expression. “Do I care? No, I don’t”

 

28k6flk.jpg

author's notes; Hi! Finally a short first chapter;; hope you liked it. Waiting for your comment, subscribe and upvote here () and follow my twitter () Yes, he's cha chi soo from flower boy ramyun and just imagine ahra is his real daughter and their behavior is the same. like father like daughter kkk~ btw thank you♥