Jealous.

Rose's Thorns

28k6flk.jpg

“Where are you going?” Ahra put on her jacket and took her purse, she walked to the downstairs before answering Jongin.

“To the hospital, Myungsoo’s mom said that Myungsoo wanted to meet me.”

“Again? But our college entrance exam is in two weeks, and even less than two weeks,  Ahra. Let’s study, his mom and the nurse and even the doctor will take care of him.” Of course Jongin would jealous. Ahra spent more than a week for Myungsoo. Either this was in a purpose by Myungsoo or she was in love (again) with him.

Every time Jongin asked her to go out, to study or even just to take a walk, she would said that Myungsoo needed her, it was like her ex needed her and she did care but when her boyfriend needed her, she didn’t care. She does care about her boyfriend but when Myungsoo asked her for a help, she didn’t want to refuse because of his mom.

Ahra and Jongin just sent an application to Myung In University and after they got the result of their college entrance exam, they would know the next. They chose the same university but with different major. Jongin chose Art and Photography meanwhile Ahra chose Business. Yes, they didn’t want to be separated.

But these days, Ahra was busy with Myungsoo and Jongin was kind of disappointed, annoyed and jealous. On the top of that, Jongin was worried about their exam. He wanted to be success together with Ahra yet she spent half of her day with her ex. At first Jongin accepted and gave her a permission to take care of Myungsoo because she promised that she won’t forget that she has a boyfriend next to her door. But the reality wasn’t like that. Jongin was burnt in jealous every time the Myungsoo word came out of , but he held it because he loved her and he doesn’t want to lose her even though he knew that by letting her to take care of Myungsoo might caused something that he doesn’t want to be happened.

“Later,” she answered shortly.

“Say, Ahra, you’re still in love with him, am I right?”

“Of course no, a big no, Jongin. You know that his mom is really into me that she treated me like her own daughter and I couldn’t refuse it when she told me to come. Please understand about my condition, please, just please.” She pleaded, and it always worked on Jongin but this time he couldn’t hide his jealous again, he couldn’t hold his angry again.

“Go ahead! Take care of your lovely boyfriend because I won’t care anyways.”

“Jongin! Stop being childish!”

“That’s right, I’m a childish boy. I’m not as mature as that . So, just get back with him, I’ve said I won’t care.” And Jongin walked off the house, to his house, in a speed of light.

Myungsoo’s mom greeted her as she arrived in the room. They talked about almost everything which was happened when she wasn’t there. Ahra was very aware that every time she looked at Myungsoo, her scars would became more and more pain but when she looked at his mom, how could she leave someone that had treated you like her own daughter? She doesn’t have a mom and when Myungsoo’s mom called her ‘daughter’ that was the best thing in the earth.

All that she knew was she came for his mom, not for him. At this time, her mind was messy and it wasn’t there on her body, her mind was with Jongin, thinking of him every time she looked at the clock. What is he doing right now? Did he still mad at me? Did he studying? Or did he worry about me?

Myungsoo held her hand and tried to make her stay but, “I came for your mom, not for you. And I have a kind boyfriend who’s waiting for me.” And she left the room.

She took a taxi and rushed to Jongin’s house when she found out that nobody’s home at that time and Taeyeon took Monggu to take a walk. He must be bored as hell. She knew that Jongin must be in his room, either playing with his play station or just… sleeping.

She turned the doorknob and found her boyfriend was lying on bed while playing with his PSP, as always. “I thought you’re studying.”

“I thought you’re dating.”

Shoot! Jongin was mad.

“If I chose him over you, I wouldn’t be here.” Jongin didn’t answer, focused to his PSP. “If I said I chose you, I really meant it, Kim Jongin! I’m sorry for being annoying and disappointing for you but please don’t be mad.” But Jongin still focused to his PSP.

“Are you listening to me?”

“Oh? You were talking to me?”

“No, I was talking with an .” She slammed the door and left the house.

Jongin cursed himself for being a jerk but he’s still disappointed because earlier Ahra chose Myungsoo over him. When the two of them fight, there would be difficult for both of them to make it up because they both stubborn kids. But at this time, Ahra was really aware that all this chaos was her fault and this was her duty to apologize even though Jongin might shooed her out of his house.

She held all of her brave and walked to his room, again. Before she turned the doorknob, Jongin was turned it first before her and finally they met, eyes in eyes. Jongin rubbed his back neck which wasn’t itchy at all, he just nervous. “Look, I was –“

“I was wrong and I wanted you to forgive me. I wouldn’t come if you said no but all that I got was you were always gave me a permission to come, to him,” She paused, and then added, “I missed you.”

Jongin smiled even wider when he saw Ahra with all of her brave standing in front of him and said the she was wrong, the best thing was she said she missed him. The difference of the old Ahra and the new Ahra.

She doesn’t know either when she started to changed, to have a brave to apologize, to take care after someone and to think about someone’s feeling. But Jongin felt the difference, when the first time they met, the only thing he could felt about her was a loneliness. The old Ahra had that dark aura around her, the cold gaze and that carefree heart. She didn’t care about the other people’s feeling and she would never care. But the new Cha Ahra was way better, since Jongin changed her little by little. And Ahra secretly changed Jongin little by little, too.

The old Jongin would never care about anything even the important ones. He didn’t believe in love and he didn’t want to waste his time for love and hurt.  But at this time he’s falling in love with Ahra, the girl who sneaked into his car back then.

Even just a little, Rome wasn’t built in a day, right?

As they kissed, Jongin led her body to the bed. They kissed, cuddled, touched and being loved by each other. The sweetness of their love couldn’t be replaced by another else or even another people. Jongin’s love for Ahra was different from his love for…

They decided to study even though the kiss would always be there, they couldn’t hold their desire towards each other, their longing and their love. Ahra didn’t know since when she wanted someone so badly like she wanted Jongin. She didn’t know since when her whole body was always shaking every time Jongin touched her. She didn’t know, he didn’t know either. She didn’t know since when her love for him grew.

“What if… there’s only one of us who got accepted in Myung In University? What if we got separated? What if –“

Jongin placed his index finger in front of Ahra’s lips to shut her up, “Where’s the optimist Cha Ahra that I knew? Where’s the bold and self-confident Cha Ahra?”

She couldn’t help but smiled, just looking at his warm smile made her relief and relaxes.

Ahra wanted to be accepted in that university, so bad. Because she wanted to make her dad proud of her even just for once. She knew her brain isn’t as smart as the other student, she isn’t as diligent as the other and her record isn’t that good in the school. But at least she tried to be lucky. There’s nothing to do when you’re smart, rich, beautiful or even clever when you aren’t lucky, there will be nothing.

“We will graduates together, and got into the same university. Trust me.” Trust. Once again she heard that word from Jongin. Word that she used to hate, the word that she used to scared, the word that she wanted to erase. But Jongin made her trust issue became better and better in everyday. “And I have something for you.”  He stood up and took a paper bag from his dresser.

“What’s this?” Jongin shrugged and smiled, he handed the paper bag to her. Ahra didn’t believe it, she thought it was a dress, a skirt or else but… a bag which is the same with the other students in the school?

Ahra reminded when the first time she entered the school, she realized that their bag were all the same and until now, she was the only one who used a Louis Vuitton bag to school. When her uncle forced her to use the same bag, she refused and threw the bag.

She didn’t know that Sehun told Jongin about the incident. Jongin said that he wouldn’t care, ever, but he secretly took the bag and placed it in his drawer, waiting for the right time to give it to Ahra.

One day, he thought.

And today was the day.

“I don’t know why our school has such a weird rule and we have to use the same bag, but since you’re a part of our school too, use this bag. I knew that this isn’t your style, this bag doesn’t even have a brand like your bag but we’re almost graduated, and as a part of this school, I wanted to see you using this bag even just for a little time.”

Ahra nodded, she agreed. Cha Ahra was agreed to use the same bag with the other students, she was agreed to use a bag without a brand. “I will.”

“That’s my girlfriend!” and Jongin gave her a kiss as a present.

***

 

“How was it, having a hot boyfriend?” Myungsoo his lips, cupped her face angrily. “Imma better than your boyfriend could ever do!”

And she slapped his left cheek, hard. “You might better in bed than my boyfriend, but nobody could replace him. He has heart, you don’t have!”

Myungsoo grabbed her wrist and she spun around until she faced him, “Ahra, listen to me!”

“CUT!!” The director shouted. “Her name is Nana, not Ahra! This has been your 7th cut, don’t you tired? Because the other actors were tired because of you! Focus, Kim Myungsoo! Focus!”

He mentally slapped himself for not being focus, “I’m sorry.”

The storyline of this drama was kind of similar with his real life. When he got a role as the ex-boyfriend who always chased his ex-girlfriend, and sadly, the ex-girlfriend were over heels towards her new boyfriend. And even the lines were similar, it stabbed his heart.

Since the last time Ahra visited him in the hospital, she didn’t answer his call anymore. She didn’t want to meet him anymore. And it made Myungsoo crazy as hell. He knew he was wrong, he said that Ahra gave him an empty hope like he never hurt her. He said that like he never made her broken. He said that like he loved her with his whole heart back then. But Myungsoo is Myungsoo, he would protect his pride more than everything.

The scars on his face haven’t totally healed yet he has to shoot his newest drama as soon as possible because of his contract. The make up perfectly masked the scars on his face, made his milky skin became flawless again like there’s nothing happened. But the scars on his heart couldn’t be healed nor be masked. He needed Ahra to heal it, he just needed Cha Ahra.

***

 

Hellooooo! Would you mind to help me? I want to make this story to be featured ( I really waaant to kkk) and you can help me. Just click the arrow near the title. It wont cost you karmas nor money nor anything but it helps me, a lot. Thank you before for your help and hope you enjoyed this chapter, and dont forget to drop your comment below.

 

28k6flk.jpg