Baby, I'm Falling in Love With You.

Rose's Thorns

“Yes, I am falling in love...”

 

Ahra stared at Jongin's face blankly. Something crushed her deepest heart, hard. His sentence, his confession about his crush, made Ahra broken. When Sehun told her Jongin's love story, she was calm because it's just his past. When Sehun said Jongin is in love with someone else right now, she doesn’t know how she feels because half of her wanted Myungsoo to back yet she doesn’t want Jongin to fall in love with someone else. And when Jongin said that he's in love with someone... She's broken so damn much.

Selfish? Yes.

 

When she doesn’t want to admit about her feeling, it becomes deeper and bigger. She wants to throw away the confusing feeling of him but she can’t. She wants to forget Myungsoo and the memories away but she can’t. She doesn’t want to admit that Jongin has stole her heart and it made the feeling became clearer. She doesn’t want anyone to know about her feeling; she's trying too hard to hold back.

 

Because love isn’t a thing that you can avoid.

 

“Don't you want to know who is her?”

“No, I don’t.” Ahra answered shortly. She's playing with her phone, typing random thing. “I don’t care, anyway.”

Jongin smirked as he leaned his head on top his arms and looked at the ceiling. The wind blows softly through the opened window in his room, making the atmosphere mellower. “Don’t you want to know why I like her?”

“I bet you are just like another average guy who thinks she's different from the other girl you've ed and dumped. She's innocent and not as y as your before who's always clinging on you.” Ahra looked at him and threw a mini pillow towards his face. “I'm right.” she admitted by herself.

“Wow! Unbelievable!” Jongin picked the pillow from his face. “You are wrong.” he closed his eyes and started calling back their first meet. “Well, she is not that different. I don’t know why I loved her... I just... Loved her. Just like that. Without reason. It came up suddenly and I was having a hard time to admit it. My love for her is an unreasonable love.”

“Oh... cool...” Ahra coughed and stood up, looking away to hide her awkward feeling. She looked at a Nikon which is placed in the drawer. “Camera?”

Jongin nodded, “Yes, why? Do you want me to take a photo of you?” he stood up and took the camera. He turned it on and played with the lens. Ahra doesn’t understand about how the different lenses work, she just knows about how to take a selca.

“No.” Ahra sat beside him in the bed. “Do you like taking photo? People? Scenery?”

“I did,” he smiled and cleaned the dust in the lens. “but the beautiful scenery was gone. I don’t have that feeling to be a pro photographer anymore.”

“Did your dad against it?”

He chuckled, “No, of course. I don’t live in a drama, Cha Ahra.” the way he chuckled and called Ahra by her name made her heart beats faster so suddenly. “It's because I don’t know how to be my old me anymore.”

 

Jongin always wanted to be a photographer since he was young. Then his dad bought him a camera and it was his first camera. He loved to took a photo of a beautiful scenery and took a photo of... In Jung. At first he took her photo secretly but In Jung caught her one time. After that, he took a photo of In Jung with her permission and it became his hobby. He loved to took a photo of her with a smile knotted on her lips. For Jongin, In Jung's smile is the sweetest smile.

In Jung always told him that he will become a professional photographer that the whole world would notice his art. She always gave him a motivation and supporting him from behind. But since In Jung refused Jongin and left Korea, Jongin didn’t know how to be his old Jongin anymore. He didn’t know how to gain motivation and support anymore. His life was flat and boring. Expressionless. Heartless. Careless. Thoughtless. That's the old Jongin. Until he admitted that... he has moved on already.

“What is your dream, anyway?” Jongin asked.

Ahra took the camera from Jongin and turned it off. “I want to be a worldwide writer, a successful author... but...” she paused. “but since my life turned upside down, I don’t know what too write anymore. My life isn’t that happy anymore, I don’t have anything now, it's quite hard to write something when my life is such a mess right now... I don’t care about my dream anymore. I just wanted dad to be free, happy and... proud of me.”

“Tomorrow before the sunrise, come with me.”

“Where?” Ahra asked curiously. “If you're going to me like what had you watched on the film, no.”

Jongin laughed until he fell to the ground, “Of course no. If I had to someone because I'm , that people is definitely not you.”

“Why? Is it because I'm a princess and you have to take care of me?”

yes, “No, because there’s nothing interesting on you.” he teased.

 

In the next day, Jongin called her early in the morning before the sunrise and told her to getting ready. Lazily, Ahra showered with her eyes closed and picked clothes randomly.

She's wearing blue jeans with a loose white shirt and a classic converse.

 

Jongin's waiting in front of her house, calling her repeat because Ahra was having a long time just for getting ready. Finally the girl came out. Ahra gasped as she saw a white mini cooper in front of her and quickly hops in the car.

Jongin is so handsome today. He's wearing a black jeans with black shirt tucked on the pants. He ed the first two buttons, revealing his y neck. And lastly he wears the exactly same classic converse.

 

“Hey, I thought... your dad scolded you? But this car?”

Jongin didn’t look at her, just focused to the road. “This is my sister's.”

“Oh...” she faced his side profile. Jongin's jaw line is manlier than the manliest. It's beautiful. His tanned skin is glowing and it's more beautiful. “And where are we going?”

“You will know, later.”

 

His strong gaze. His beautiful eyes. His deep husky voice. His skin tone. His full lips. His beautiful long fingers. His messy hair. His thick hair. His smile. His smile. His smile.

All about Kim Jongin randomly ruined Ahra's mind.

 

After a few hours they finally arrived in a small hill. The mist still covering the view and the dew could be seen clearly in the grass. Chilly and quiet. Luckily, the sun hasn't rise yet so they could see it from here.

Ahra didn’t close since they were arrived here. The view is so beautiful; this is the first time someone brought her to this kind of place.

And it's Kim Jongin.

 

Jongin hops out of the car as he took the camera from the back seat. He turned it on and started taking a picture of the scenery. Ahra just stood up beside car, looking at Jongin. She's so amazed on how this guy captured her heart just with a simple thing.

She walked to the other side of the hill, not so far from Jongin but he faced her back. Jongin slowly taking picture of her secretly and smiled on how it came out so beautiful even though it's just her back view. He tried to take a picture of her side view and it came out more beautiful. He smiled randomly, "You are beautiful." he talked to himself.

“Jongin! Look the sun!” Ahra jumped and called him. Jongin walked closer and stood beside her. They're waiting for the sunrise as Jongin took a photo of it beautifully. “Wow, it's beautiful.” Ahra said.

“Yes, beautiful... very beautiful.” Jongin said, but he didn’t face the sunrise, he faced her side view. Amazed of her fair skin, her cherry lips, her pointy nose, her long eyelashes and her... pure eyes. He made Ahra faced him and looked at his face. He tucked a strain of hair to her ear and kissed her forehead warmly. “Good morning.” he said between his kiss.

 

“Good... good morning, Jongin.” she replied.

***

A/N; 140++ subbies sobs thank you guys!

I was listening to Loving You RnB version by mikey while writing this chapter. Geez, the song is the sweetest song! I hope Sistar will sing this version later. Go check it on youtube and you will amazed by his voice. Sobs i am going to cry. And they said the keyboardist is Yuri's cousin! She's beautiful OTL

Ask.fm/kaisbicc

Twitter.com/kaisbicc_