Where is My Present?

Rose's Thorns

 

 

This is the song. You would understand what this song for later. In case you dont know this song.

I am not forcing you tho.

My stupid tablet Didnt let me to copy the html in the right place below geez.

 

28k6flk.jpg

 

"Dad, could you do me a favor?” Jongin asked his dad who's just back from his work. He doesn't sleep even with pain all over his body, waiting for his dad to back from work. Just like when he was a child back then, he would waited for his dad before sleep.

 

“Anything, son.” Mr. Kim answered warmly to his youngest son. For the baby in the house.

 

“You know, Ahra’s dad, his case.” Jongin coughed. “Please be his lawyer until the case clear.” he begged. Yes, Mr. Kim is a lawyer. Jongin had told Mr. and Mrs. Oh to use his dad as the lawyer but Mr. Oh said that Cha Chisoo doesn’t want to use expensive lawyer because now he doesn’t have anything, even though Mr. Oh offered his money. “I've told them to use you but they, I mean, Cha Chisoo doesn’t want to. I thought if it's you that talk with them, they might accept you.”

 

Mr. Kim smiled at his son. “Of course I'd love to, son. They’re just like our family; I'd love to help them even though they didn’t pay me. It's a help.”

 

“Thank you dad,” Jongin hugged him. “But please don’t tell them, especially the daughter that I asked you to do this. Please.” he begged.

 

“Yes, maknae.” his dad joked. Jongin laughed, walking straight to his room but then his dad called him.

 

“What, dad?”

 

“You owe me a story about the bruises all over you face. Did you fight?” he asked. Jongin didn’t answer to him, just stand still in his position with his blank eyes. “If that was about that girl, all right then.” he added. “Go fight for her.”

 

The son smiled at his dad and walked to his room, throwing his body to the bed. He looked at his phone in the drawer which is still on line with Ahra. Yes, he doesn’t hang up the phone yet. He doesn’t know why, just because.

 

“Go fight for her? For who?” he thought. “For this girl? But why?” and he closed his eyes, finding a comfortable position for sleep. “Don’t make me crazy, Cha Ahra.”

 

 

Ahra woke up from her dream land, stretching her arms. She looked at her phone but it's still on line with Jongin. “Really? He doesn’t hang up the phone yet? Is he stupid?” she was about to hang up the phone but she heard a voice from the other line.

 

 

Jonginnie, wake up.” Taeyeon tried to wake him up but he doesn’t want to. “Let me change your bandage.

 

Jongin groaned, “Get out, noona!” he said with his morning voice. A low, deep, husky morning voice. “Let me sleep first!

 

No, let me see.” Taeyeon pulled him to sit in the bed, checking his face. She compressed his face with the alcohol.

 

Aaaah! Noona! Hurts!” Jongin sobbed like a little puppy.

 

 

Oh my God, he is still a baby.” Ahra thought in the other line while hearing their voice through the phone.

 

 

You've grown up now yet you are still the baby of the family. Taeyeon said as she changes the bandage in his hand. “I still have to take care of you.

 

I know right, he is still a baby.” Ahra mumbled, laughing silently.

 

Take care of your own business, and your carrier. I don't need you." 

Jongin said coldly towards her. His voice turned icy, and heartless.

 

Ahra quickly hang up the phone, “I don’t want to hear their fight in the morning.” she said and went to the bathroom.

 

Sehun followed Ahra to her room after she finished watching her favorite drama on TV. He sat on her bed meanwhile Ahra didn’t even give him a look. “Hey, I don’t know how to start this, but for...” he inhaled deeply. “for Daeeun’s birthday... Should I give her the cake in the morning or in the midnight?”

“It's up to you.” Ahra answered while brushing her hair.

“Give me your answer, I didn’t come for think twice.”

“Midnight, when the clock strikes at 12.” She answered then played with her phone. “Okay then. Thank you.” Sehun thanked her and left her room. It's a quiet day because there’s no fight between them.

 

Ahra was on her own world while playing the games until Sehun opened the door, again. “What?” Ahra asked shortly.

“Should I give her white or red roses? Or both?”

Ahra inhaled deeply, “Both.”

Sehun gave her a wide smile on his face, “You are the best!” and walked back to his room.

“Oh Sehun, close the door back!” Ahra shouted, making Sehun ran and quickly closed the door.

 

She lied down on her bed, looking at the baby blue colored wall. She missed her dad, she missed Byul... She missed Myungsoo. It’s a big shock when she had to meet Myungsoo last night. When Myungsoo had to spelled all that words at her face, she knew it was the truth since he was drunk. She was hurt, so damn hurt, but she couldn’t do anything, she loved Myungsoo yet she hates him right now. Same as Myungsoo, Ahra missed her so called best friend, Byul. Spending more than first 17 years together with her, giving her trust to the best friend, always beside her when she needs her but what did she got from her, she backstabbed her. Ahra knew well her best friend, she wouldn’t hit first at Myungsoo, and it must be him first. She trusts her best friend yet she was hurt right now. She couldn’t trust anyone anymore.

 

“Every roses has its thorns.” She stated.

 

The most confusing thing was why did Jongin fought for her yesterday. Why did he told Myungsoo that all and it's perfectly what's on her mind back then. "I am afraid that peasant can read minds." she mumbled.

 

Suddenly her phone buzzed, she opened the message from Jongin. Always in the right time.

 

"Come here, nobody’s home, no one can make me a ramen. I am starving"

 

"I am not your personal slave. No."

 

Send.

 

"Didn’t you remember I fought for you last night?"

 

“Look!” she gasped, “I swear this guy can read minds.”

 

"I didn’t tell you to fight though."

 

Send.

 

"Didn’t you said thank you to me last night? Didn’t you feel a little sorry for me? For making my handsome face being punched by your lovely ex boyfriend?"

 

"I am going there."

 

Send.

 

Ahra placed her phone on her pocket after sending the last message to Jongin. She would never win against him and same with Jongin, he would never win against her. They both have rock head.

 

Ahra was about to open the door of her room but then suddenly Sehun opened it first. “What again?” she asked.

“Hmmmm..” Sehun rubbed his back neck. “Should I tell her first before I go to her house or...” he asked.

Ahra took a really deep breath then rolling her eyes lazily. “You are stupid. If it's a surprise, don’t tell her. Where’s your brain actually?” then she walked away, leaving Sehun.

“Where are you going now?”

“To the peasant next door's house.” Ahra replied.

 

She pressed the bell many times but no one opened the door for her. It’s been 15 minutes for her, waiting outside the house. She knocked the door, calling Jongin through the door, but still no one answered.

 

Twenty minutes.

 

A guy with a manly scent and his half wet hair opened the door. “Sorry, I was showering.” he said while messing with his hair. He let her to goes inside the house and closed the door. “The ramen and all are in the kitchen, just find it. I don’t know where exactly.” he commanded.

“What did I do,” Ahra mumbled. “And why I have to do this?” she ripped the ramen pack and put it on the boiled water.

 

“Do you want egg or not?” she asked.

“Yes, please.” Jongin replied while pressing the remote TV, searching a good program.

Ahra scoffed, “Always making me tired.”

 

After finished making the ramen, she put the bowl in the table and called Jongin. He jumped in joy, just like a kid, to the dining table.

 

“Do you want juice or not?” Ahra asked, again. 

“Yes, please.” Jongin replied while eating his ramen.

“Always making me tired.” Ahra rolled her eyes. She opened the refrigerator then poured the juice to the glass for Jongin.

Jongin hit the table, “What do you want?! You offered me this and that then you said I always making you tired!”

“Finish your food!” Ahra yelled at him as she placed the juice in the table.

 

She walked to the piano, playing it randomly. “Where is everyone?” she asked.

“The answer is too long, I’m too lazy.” Jongin answered after swallowing the ramen. “Go to my room and take a paper bag there, don’t take another thing.” he commanded.

Ahra furrowed her eyebrows, “What is that?” she asked while walking towards his room. She took a paper bag and opened it. It's a uniform. She pulled it out from the bag and looked at the size. “, it’s definitely my size!” she ran downstairs to Jongin and sat beside him. “How did you know my size? And how did you have a time to buy this uniform but you have to call me to make this ramen for you?” 

Jongin stood up, walking to the piano. He patted an empty spot beside him, telling Ahra to sit there. She just walked there and sat beside him. “I got it right, now, where's my present?”

“What present?”

Jongin just realized that when he talked about the kiss, Ahra was sleeping. She wouldn’t remember it, she didn’t even hear it.

“No,” he shook his head. “You can play piano?”

Ahra smiled proudly, “Of course, nothing that Cha Ahra can’t do.”

she pressed the keys gently, playing True Love by P!nk.

 

 

 

 Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say

 

Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face

 

There’s no one quite like you

 

You push all my buttons down

I know life would without you

 

At the same time, I wanna hug youI wanna wrap my hands around your neck

You’re an but I love you

And you make me so mad I ask myself

Why I’m still here, or where could I go

You’re the only love I’ve ever known

But I hate you, I really hate you

So much, I think it must be

 

True love, true love

It must be true love

Nothing else can break my heart like

True love, true love,It must be true love

No one else can break my heart like you

 

Just once try to wrap your little brain around my feelings

Just once please try not to be so mean

Repeat after me now R-O-M-A-N-C-E-E-ECome on I’ll say it slowly

 

 

 

Jongin looked at her in amazed; he joined Ahra with his left hand and joined her to sing.

 

 

At the same time, I wanna hug you

I wanna wrap my hands around your neck

You’re an but I love you

And you make me so mad I ask myself

Why I’m still here, or where could I go

You’re the only love I’ve ever known

But I hate you, I really hate you,

So much, I think it must be

 

True love, true love

It must be true love

Nothing else can break my heart like

True love, true love,It must be true love

No one else can break my heart like you

 

I think it must be love

 

Why do you rub me up the wrong way?

Why do you say the things that you say?

Sometimes I wonder how we ever came to be

But without you I’m incomplete

 

I think it must be

 

True love, true love

 

It must be true love

Nothing else can break my heart like

True love, true love,

It must be true love

No one else can break my heart like you

No one else can break my heart like you

No one else can break my heart like you

 

 

 

They played it well in harmony and it's beautiful. “I wonder who's the person on your mind when you played this song.” Jongin asked her as soon as they finished the song.

 

Ahra didn’t answer him, just looking at his face which is leaning closer to her.

 

“and I wonder when will you give me my present.” their gap is just a centimeters away. Jongin tilted his head to reach Ahra’s lips and when their lips were almost touched each other, her answer ruined the moment.

 

“It was Myungsoo,” Ahra answered softly. Jongin closed his eyes, frustrating. He looked away and stood up. “and what present did you mean?” she asked curiously.

 

“Never mind,” Jongin answered with his icy voice, the cold Jongin is back. “I was messing up with my mind earlier.” He ruffled his fluffy thick black hair. “And could you please leave me now? I want to sleep.”

 

 

"! I almost lost my control.” Jongin thought, cursing himself.

 

 

 

28k6flk.jpg

 

I was having an extremely hard time for editing&updating this from my stupid table geez i think i just aged 10 years. And dont blame me if i did something wrong with the spelling, grammar, layout, etc etc etc. I did my best.

I hope my laptop will fixed soon I am sick of updating and editing from tablet.

Better kick some comments and vote me.