Instagram (Henry/Donghae)

Stories from the SJ Dorms

 

“We need to talk.” That was never the way you wanted a conversation with your lover to start, especially when said lover was glaring like that.

Donghae blinked, smiling innocently at Henry. They were lying on the pull out couch again, hogging the living room’s television since the rest of the members were all gone filming for the weekend. It was too cramped to do anything in their respective bedrooms, so it had become customary to take the living room when everyone was out.

In this case, they had it all to themselves for the remainder of the weekend. However, there were a few issues that Henry wanted to address – mainly due to what he had seen on Instagram earlier that day.

“You know what you did, right?” Henry cocked an eyebrow.

“What?” Donghae tilted his head cutely, tugging the younger male closer to him underneath the fluffy white blankets. Their bodies pressed together, the strong arm around Henry’s waist keeping him near.

“The photo you posted this morning?” he said slowly, frowning, “the one where you took a picture of you fully dressed and me still under the blankets. Do you know what could’ve happened if they saw that I was ?” Henry’s irritation only increased at Donghae’s amusement. “I’m being serious!”

“It’s no big deal,” he hushed dismissively, nuzzling against the younger one’s hair. “They didn’t see anything and I probably just looked like I barged in. The fans know I do that.”

Or they’re not stupid and they’ll be wondering why exactly it looks like a morning after picture,” Henry deadpanned.

The older male scoffed, kissing his forehead absently. “That’s silly. They aren’t that obsessed.”

“Really? Do you want to talk about fan obsession? I can give you plenty of stories about stalker fans.”

Donghae paused. “Okay, that’s true. But still! You’re overreacting. People will just think we’re being cute!” He planted kisses all over Henry’s face, trailing down his jaw to nibble at the place just below his ear.

Henry stifled a whimper, curling his fingers tighter into Donghae’s loose t-shirt. Sighing, he buried his face in the latter’s neck, breathing slowly and softly. “You need to stop posting pictures of us and stuff. The fans don’t ship us and they’re going to start getting suspicious, especially with the way we’ve been all over each other.”

“Please, I’m all over Eunhyuk way more than you.”

Silence.

Donghae immediately pulled the younger male tight against him, squeezing him. “Sorry, that came out strange.”

“It’s fine,” he sighed, “I know it’s true.” Wrapping his arms around Donghae’s waist, he kissed his collarbone, resting his forehead against shoulder as they snuggled under the blankets. The pillows curled up around their heads, cocooning them in comfort.

Nimble fingers roamed down to the edge of Henry’s shirt, playing with the hem. “You know…”

“Only if you don’t put it on Instagram again.”

“I didn’t even post the good stuff!” he whined.

“Good stuff?” Henry repeated, eyeing him.

Donghae smiled sweetly. “Well, you don’t have to worry about that.”

He frowned deeply, eyes narrowing. “What?”

“They’re cute, I promise!” he insisted. “I just…don’t think you’d appreciate them…that’s all.”

“If they’re cute, I’m sure I would appreciate them,” he retorted. Donghae leaned forward to kiss him, but Henry pulled back. “We can do that after you show me the photos.”

He was silent for a breath, suddenly huffing and pouting. “You gave me permission!” he suddenly blurted.

“I would not!” Henry snapped. “Why would I ever let you…take pictures of that?” he cried, face turning red.

“Well you didn’t stop me,” he sing-sang, grinning, “that’s about the same as saying yes. Besides, I figured you wouldn’t mind since you kept saying yes to everything last night anyway. Why not one more thing? …or twenty more things?”

Donghae slept alone that night.