Second Raindrop

Storm

Chanyeol looked at the "puppy" in shock.

"You're...what?" he asked incredulously.

"I'm the dog you picked up yesterday."

"B-B-But-"

Baekhyun cocked an eyebrow, challenging the human to say otherwise. Chanyeol gasped as realization dawned on him.

"I stared at your balls. . I feel like a total ert." he cursed, on the verge of ripping his hair out.

The stranger kept his silence, but a tell-tale blush dusted his cheeks. The taller grabbed an outfit out of his suitcase and tossed it at Baekhyun.

"Wear that for now...I need to figure out what to do," Chanyeol sighed, "I'm guessing that you're not a murderer or anything."

The other nodded swiftly, causing the college student to laugh softly.

"You know what?" he said, "Just...stay here. I need to think."

Chanyeol was torn between laughing and crying. He opted for neither. The tall male ran out of the room.

Slowly picking up his phone, the man dialed a familiar number and sighed in relief when the caller picked up.

"Hello?"

"Joonmyeon hyung. I need your help with something. I met this guy at the house that Jonghyun hyung sent me to-"

"Wait. I know where this is going. Stop."

"Can you maybe-"

"No."

"Ple-"

"Oh Hell no."

"Hyung, its just-"

" no, you fuzzy haired freak."

Chanyeol touched his now-normal dark brown hair and frowned. Damn freshman year haircut and its nicknames that never go away. He decided to up his game a bit.

"You know that really good looking Korean History major that you've had your eye on?" he asked mischieviously.

"...Kim Himchan? Why?"

"I have his number, address, and list of exes, as well as a one-night-stand that he really doesn't want to talk about." Chanyeol cackled into the receiver.

The line was silent for a moment before Joonmyeon coughed.

"Alright. I'll go, but only for a few days," he muttered in defeat, "Curse you Himchan and your irresistable face."

Chanyeol muttered his thanks and quickly hung up, remembering to text Joonmyeon the painstakingly complicated directions. A soft meow was heard as Dodo crawled out of his hiding place. His master gently picked him up and smiled as the cat purred in his embrace. Suddenly, Dodo started to shake.

"Hey, Dodo, what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked frantically.

Baekhyun came out to the sounds of the other worrying and gasped when he saw the trembling cat.

"Kyungsoo?!"