Chapter 2

Confession: Should I or Should I Not?

No one's POV

       After eating a very... awkward lunch, it was seventh period; and Zelo and Jongup had their study hall. 

Zelo's POV

       I need to confess to Yoobin, and I know how. I just need Jongup hyung's and Sowon's help. 

      "Hey hyung, Sowon is the one who makes the morning announcements right?" I asked him.

      "Yup, that's my girl. Why?" 

      "Because I want to confess to Yoobin." 

       "Ah... I see what you're trying to do. You want Sowon to allow you to use the mic to confess to yoobin during the morning announcements." 

       "Yeah, How'd you know? You usually don't catch on that quickly." 

       "I wanted to do that before I asked Sowon out the cliche way." 

        "So you'll help me?" 

        "Of course! It's all up to Sowon now. But I'm sure she'll say yes. She's been trying to set you and Yoobin up since forever." 

        "haha. Thanks hyung!" 

NEXT DAY

Zelo's POV 

        After Sowon was done spazzing about how romantic my idea was, she said she'll do it. Is this what love feels like? My hands were sweating and I'm drinking more water than the average human should. 

        "You ready?" Sowon asked me. 

         "Yeah. Just a little nervous." Little nervous? I was far from that. I was A LOT nervous. 

         "Ok. I'm gonna start." Sowon went into the booth and started. "Hello students of _____ School! Today's morning announcements have begun! Today, Mr. Kim will be absent and Mr. Nam will be the substitute. Today's lunch will be pizza with milk. White or chocolate, your choice. Now, finishing the annoyuncements and probably gonna get me fired from making the morning announcements, will be BAP's maknae.. ZELO!" 

         "Um... Hi guys. I'm Zelo. Um.... I have a huge annoyuncement to make. It's really hard for me to say, but I'll do it anyway. I have a crush on someone. She's beautiful, crazy, funny, and just perfect. Every time I hear her name, I blush; every time I see her, I make a fool of myself, and whenever she talks to me, I don't know what to say because my mind goes blank. I just want her to meet me at the rooftop today during lunch. I hope I can meet you there, Hwang Yoobin." 

 

Ok... This was plain y..... >< Sorry guys. But it's 2:30 in the morning, I'm not exactly in my writing mode. I just can't sleep. But I hope I didn't bore you guys... I want you guys to read until the end! ^^ 

Here's a VERY CUTE Daehyun for you guys! :))