Chapter 1

Confession: Should I or Should I Not?

No one's POV

      "Kya~~~ It's BAP!" 

        "Yongguk, marry me!" 

       "Daehyun, I baked cheesecake for you!" 

        There were several girls surrounding the incredibly hot and talented six boys that called themselves BAP. The group was comprised of Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and Zelo. They never asked for so many girls to fangirl over them every time they walked into the school. In fact, they all had their own girlfriends; except Zelo. But even he had a crush, and that girl just so happened to be Hwang Yoobin. 

 

Yoobin's POV

        When will these girls get a life and focus on the important things and study?

        "Yoobin-ah! Yoobin-ah!" My best friend, Sowon, yelled from the other end of the hallway. 

       "What is it? If you want to go to the library, forget it, I don't read." Even though she's my best friend, I had to admit she was a nerd. She always landed on top of the class with her perfect grades and perfect teacher recommendations. She even surpassed Yoo Youngjae! And on top of that, she had Jongup of BAP as her boyfriend. 

        "I don't want to go to the library, I already went this morning. I was gonna ask if you wanted to eat with BAP and I during lunch!" She said. 

        "Oh. Ok then." Was I really gonna do this? To be honest, I had a crush on the maknae of BAP. 

        Zelo...Choi Junhong.... Cherry Tomatoes...

 

Sowon's POV 

          OK! Now that Yoobin is going to eat with BAP, I can hook her up with Zelo. Mua-ha-ha-ha! 

 

Zelo's POV

          I need to man up and ask Yoobin out. What do I do? 

          "Zelo oppa! Zelo oppa!" I heard Sowon call me. "Zelo oppa, Yoobin is gonna eat with us!" 

          "Oh. ok then." I said. How am I acting so cool when I'm dying inside? How is it that a shy and awkward guy like Jongup hyung able to ask Sowon out; and I can't even ask Yoobin out? 

         But one thing is for sure, I won't ask for advice from Himchan hyung. Who knows what greasy stuff he'll tell me to use. 

 

 

How was this for a first chapter??? I know I ... >< bleh. But I hope you guys liked it! ^^ 

here's cute Jongup for you....!!!