FINAL

Confession: Should I or Should I Not?

Yoobin's POV 

       "I hope I can meet you there, Hwang Yoobin." 

        Was I hearing correctly? Did he just say my name? Zelo? Is this reality? 

 *Hours Later* 

No one's POV

        Zelo was waiting on the rooftop. 

       5 minutes.... 10 minutes..... 15 minutes... 30 minutes....

        He started to think Yoobin wasn't gonna come and headed toward the door. But when he opened it, he was Yoobin. 

        "Zelo oppa! Don't leave yet!" Yoobin yelled. He didn't move, his mind was still blank. When he snapped out of his daze, Yoobin was in front of him. 

        "Yoobin-ah, I was thinking you weren't gonna come. But now that you're here, does it mean that you accept my confession?" 

       "Zelo-yah... I... how do I say this?" 

       "You don't accept my confession?" 

       "NO! NO! I was gonna say I love you too... a lot.. ever since we were kids." 

       "YES! YES! OPPA! SHE SAID YESS!" Sowon suddenly yelled as she came out from where she was hiding. 

       "YAH! JANG SOWON! Trying to have a moment with my new girlfriend!" Zelo yelled. 

        "OMO. DID YOU HEAR THAT?! HE SAID GIRL-" 

        "-hehe... sorry. continue." Jongup said as he convered his girlfriend's mouth with his hand and dragged her out. 

Yoobin's POV 

        "So does that make us official?" I aksed Zelo oppa. 

        "Hm... I'm currently huggin gyou and I told Sowon that I was having a moment with my girlfriend... I would say... yes?" Oppa replied sarcastically. 

        "Hehe... it's just that you're my first boyfriend." 

         ""Then I'll make sure I'll be your last one as well. And then your first and last husband." Zelo said as he envelped Yoobin in an even bigger hug. 

 

STORY COMPLETE~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!! Now i just need a poster. Can anyone reccommend any good poster shops? 

Please don't be afraid to comment! ^^ I can take criticism. I need to fix my writing since I'm planning on writing more short stories and oneshots about BAP/EXO/Infnite. 

Since this marks my story complete, I'll give you DORKY BAP! (what can top that?)