Behind the Scenes #1

We Got Married | Season 5 | L.JoexYou

 

BehindTheScenes#1- DREAM&TeenTop       FollowingzeCouple



Fashback

JaYeon slowly walked inside Lotte World, taking her time as she did.
What she didn't know, her members followed her from behind.
---------------
L.Joe walked in Lotte world, s and manager already left him. But he knows s, they are up to something.

He looked at the camera. "Those guys better not embarrass me."




The three DREAM members watched from a distance as JaYeon made her way inside Lotte World, or three of them equipped with binoculars.

Soo Jin signalled the other two members to stand up. "We're going in."

Jae Hwa and Yun Hee followed their leader inside Lotte World, all three of them hiding behind statues and rides as they quickly followed JaYeon who talked to the camera along the way.

Jae Hwa turned to the hidden camera that
 were following them. "Is unnie's husband here yet?"

The camera shook, indicating 'no.'

"Maknae-Jae, palli!" Yun Hee called out in a whispering voice.
"Neh~" Jae Hwa quickly walked to where her unnie's were.


"Yah, be quiet!" Niel hissed at both Ricky and ChangJo who bickered behind him. "The reason why we call this a, 'Secret Mission' is because it’s supposed to be a 'SECRET' meaning, L.Joe can't know that we're following him!"
"Who cares? He'll see this anyways. We're being filmed right now, so it's not going to be a secret any longer." ChunJi pointed out.
Niel shot him a glare. "Well, we can at least try and finish this. I want to see L.Joe's 'wife'."
"HYUNG, L.JOE HYUNG." CAP corrected him, giving Niel a light slap on the arm.
Niel rubbed his arm. "Mian. L.Joe HYUNG's wife."
"So disrespectful." Ricky mumbled.
"YAH--"
"Aish, chincha. You're too loud!" ChangJo hissed at Niel this time.

All five of them continued to follow L.Joe, slapping each other whenever one of them becomes loud. After a while, they saw L.Joe's 'wife' sitting beside a carousel, facing the other direction.

"It's her!" ChunJi clapped silently, feeling excited.


"Unnie, its Teen Top's L.Joe sunbaenim!" Yun Hee pointed.

All three of them hid behind a ride that stood near the carousel where JaYeon waited. They stood there for almost thirty minutes, waiting, and finally, the husband arrived.

Soo Jin quickly took her phone out, taking multiple picture of the naive JaYeon and L.Joe who stood behind her, asking the camera man in front of JaYeon who filmed him what he should do.

"Oh my gosh, this is so exciting!" Soo Jin giggled, now taking a video.

All three of them contained their loud giggles when L.Joe and JaYeon finally greeted each other.


"From YG?!" Ricky gasped, looking at JaYeon.
ChunJi pointed at L.Joe and JaYeon in disbelief. "Why is he so lucky...?"
"He gets to be with someone from YG..,." Niel sighed helplessly. "And she's a DREAM member."
CAP turned to the camera. "Niel-goon likes DREAM. He listens to their songs a lot."
"Who's your favourite member Niel-shi?" Ricky then interviewed him.
"Ah... Jae Hwa-shi.."
"OH! Maknae, maknae! Wae..? Is it because both of you have the same last names? Ahn Daniel and Ahn Jae Hwa?" ChangJo nudged him, winking in the process.
ChunJi this time. "Are you guys already married?"
Niel scowled at him. "Yah."
"Yah, yah, palli, go, go, go, follow them!" CAP ushered s, seeing L.Joe and JaYeon standing up from their sits after a few minutes and started to walk.

Niel and ChunJi who sat on the ground quickly stood up, following CAP who started to follow the couple, ChangJo and Ricky both tailed behind them.


Yun Hee giggled, covering . "They're so cute I'm going to faint out of happiness."
"Unnie, hurry up, we're going to lose them!" Jae Hwa called out.
Yun Hee dramatically leaned against a pole, her left forearm resting on her forehead. "I can't, they're so cute."

Soo Jin rolled her eyes, quickly walking to where Yun Hee stood and quickly dragged her behind a fake bush.

"Their hands brushed against each other! Oh my gosh!!" Yun Hee half exclaimed and half whispered, fanning her now red face.
Soo Jin looked at her, brows raised. "I guess you're their fan club president," she paused, then started to giggle as well. "And I'm the vice president!!" she quickly took her phone out and started to take pictures of both L.Joe and JaYeon's hands which brushed against each other once more. "Oh my gosh, too cute, too cute!"
Jae Hwa sat far away from them. She looked at the camera that filmed her. "Those unnies are crazy," she shook her head, getting a camera out from her back pack. "They don't know the best angles in taking pictures. They need to learn if they want to become the president and vice president of this couple, I mean, I can take their spots away from them in a snap." and with that, she took her own pictures.


The rest of the Teen Top followed the couple, taking pictures of the two once in a while, but not going crazy like the three DREAM members.

"Hyung, look, look!!," Ricky called out, pointing at the other side of the room. "It's three of the DREAM members!," he whispered, looking at Soo Jin who dragged Yun Hee behind a fake bush and Jae Hwa who shook her head.
The four of s instantly looked, and literally all four of them gasped. "It is!"
"Niel-goon, its Jae Hwa-shi." CAP smirked, patting Niel's back.
Niel shot him a glare. "Shhhtt."
"See you this Friday." they heard L.Joe say.
ChanJo lightly slapped his hyungs, pointing his thumb to where the exit is. "Hyung, run!!" he whispered.

The members, understanding what ChangJo meant, took a last look at L.Joe and JaYeon to make sure they weren't looking, and then silently ran off, not wanting to get caught.

"When we get out of here, make sure to act like we're tired in the van!" CAP whispered, loud enough for his running members to hear.

Niel shot him an 'ok' sign as they continued to ran through the hallways.


"See you this Friday."
Yun Hee and Soo Jin silently squealed, hearing L.Joe. "Oh my gosh, he said SEE YOU this Friday!! Acckk!"
At that moment, Jae Hwa then appeared in the other side of the fake bush, scaring Soo Jin. "Unnie, we need to go, NOW!"
"Wae~? We need to see if they're going to hug good bye or not!" Yun Hee stubbornly pouted.
"They're going to do that outside! Meaning, we need to rush outside right now, get in the van and act like we didn't do anything and act like we just arrived!" Jae Hwa quickly exclaimed, whilst looking back whether the couple started to walk to where the exit is or not.
Soo Jin gasped, gathering her
stuff as quick as she could. "Oh right!," she took Yun Hee's wrist and Jae Hwa's. "Gaja~! Palli~!! Before we get caught!"

Then, all three of them quickly ran silently, careful so that they won't gain any attention from the couple.

"She's coming, she's coming." Soo Jin chanted, quickly fixing her messy hair from running.

It has been five minutes since the three of them arrived in their van, also spotting Teen Top's van that stood behind their van. They arrived early enough to see Teen Top's van door closing and multiple voices going, "Act natural! Act natural!" and, "We didn't get caught!"
And all three of them guessed that they also followed the couple.
Jae Hwa, who was the last one to get in the van, saw ChangJo sitting at the front sit of their van, she quickly bowed to him and he too did the same.

"Wassssuuupp~?!!" Soo Jin exclaimed out the window in English, waving at JaYeon who opened the van door with a grin plastered on her face.
"Aigoo, did JaYeonnie had fun?" Yun Hee wiggled her eyebrows.
Jae Hwa giggled. "Of course unnie did! Look at that grin! It says it all."
"Detail, detail, detail!" Soo Jin chanted. "Even though we were there the whole entire time." she thought.
JaYeon laughed, closing the van and putting on her seatbelt, the van started to move. "2NE1 unnie's and the others want to know too."
"Aigoo~~, arraseo," Yun Hee paused. "Tell us who it is first!"
"Teen Top's L.Joe-shi," she weirdly look at them. "You guys should know, their van is right behind us."
"Oh, really?! Oh, we didn't even notice." Soo Jin innocently smiled.

With a few more exchange of words, they drove off to their practice room.


All five of them quickly rushed inside their van, shouting different things at the same time. Once they got in, they noticed three of the DREAM members running to their van as well.

"Oh look, it's Jae Hwa-shi," Ricky once again teased.

They watched the scene unfolding before them. Jae Hwa bowing to ChangJo and ChangJo bowing to her

"Gwiyeowo~" ChangJo chuckled.
ChunJi laughed, patting Niel's back. "Awweee," he cooed. "Gwenchanhayo, you'll get your chance."
"Hyung's coming, hyung's coming," Ricky called.
Niel ignored ChunJi and quickly grabbed a neck pillow. "Act natural, act natural!"

Ricky, Niel and ChunJi at the back leaned against each other, acting like they were sleepy. ChangJo who didn't car, continued to play with his phone while CAP played with
 a small ball he found lying on the van floor.

"OOHHHH~~!!!" and the silence broke when L.Joe opened the van door.

And with that, they started to .

"Aren't you guys going to ask me who my wife is?," he looked at them. "Oh wait, you guys already know who it is."
Ricky laughed nervously. "Haha, hy-hyung, what do you mean?"
L.Joe took out his phone and showed them a picture of all five of them hiding behind a fake bush which he took when JaYeon was looking at his drawing. "I knew you guys were up to something."
"Manager-hyung, go!" Niel called, ignoring L.Joe.
"That wasn't us, maybe your phone's just playing games with you." ChangJo said.
L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever."