Episode 2 - Behind The Glam

We Got Married | Season 5 | L.JoexYou


A/N: As promised, here is Episode Two of We Got Married. L.Joe and JaYeon(you), doesn't really appear here as much as the rest of YG Family, but I hope you guys still enjoy it. 


Episode Two BehindTheGLAM



 

Hosts: MiSun, Danny, Jung Min, & NaYoung

Guests: -



Caption: Last week's episode~!
Caption: We met Season 5's on-screen couple, L.JOE and JAYEON!
Caption: 2NE1, BIG BANG, DREAM, YG's CEO YANG HYUNSUK and TEEN TOP appeared!
Caption: .... And through that, the couple's on-screen relationship has officially started~!
Caption: LEE BYUNGHYUN (L.JOE.) & CHOI JAYEON; the 'NON-SCRIPTED COUPLE' of 2014~!
Caption: THIS WEEKS EPISODE, START~~~!!!

 




Misun: *claps* Waahh~, yah, chincha. It's because both of these youngsters, we had high viewer ratings last week!
NaYoung: *nods* Yes, I bet they'll bring out more viewers this week!
Misun: I wonder if we'll see any scenes from SBS Gayo Daejun which just happened yesterday.
NaYoung: I hope we do, we need to see behind the scenes footage. Teen Top probably met the rest of YG Family already.
Danny: You know what I think?
NaYoung: What?
Danny: I think that DREAM and Teen Top thought that they'll be no cameras in their dressing room filming them, when in reality, there is, and they're just hidden.


 


Caption: ! ! !
Caption: PD-nim got caught again!!!



PD: *laughs*
Danny: *smirks* See, told you.

 


Caption: Moving on before Danny finds out more secrets~!!
Caption: Since we're talking about Gayo Daejun,
Caption: LET'S GO BACK IN TIME~!!!


Caption: 2014, December 28th, Gayo Daejun!
Caption: EXCLUSIVE: Backstage (dressing room edition)



"What's this?" EXO's Kris pointed at the camera which he stumbled upon.

Misun: Aigoo~, it's EXO!

Thinking that it was a backstage camera set by the staff of SBS Gayo Daejun, Kris bowed, showing a smile and doing a peace sign. "Annyeonghaseyo, EXO's Kris here..." he awkwardly introduced himself.
"Yah, Kris hyung, what are you doing?!" Baekhyun came running beside him, showing his smile in front of the camera.
Kris pointed at the camera. "I'm having a nice conversation with this camera."

 


Caption: I think he needs himself a friend... =_='
Caption pointing behind EXO: 2NE1 HAS APPEARED~!!



2NE1 bowed down to the staffs and a couple of idols who they passed by. All four of them walking down the hallway as if it was a fashion show. Bom and Dara both laughing at something, while Minzy shook her head. As always, 2NE1's leader, Chaerin (CL), lead the way; a smile plastered on her face.

Baekhyun and Kris turned around, seeing 2NE1 on the little screen of the camera. Both of them bowed multiple times, greeting the 2NE1 girls. The girls did the same. The PD who was behind the camera, monitoring it, asked the girls to greet. "Would you like to say hi to the viewers?" the PD asked kindly.

Danny: Woaaahh~~, smooth move PD-nim, smooth move~

Chaerin pointed at the camera as she looked at the PD. "What's this for?"

Kris and Baekhyun awkwardly moved aside, but both were still on the shot.

"We Got Married." the PD answered.
Bom gasped, making everyone look at her. "HEOL~!! Another couple on the way?! Is it one of us?!" she grinned, pushing her way through her members as she waved at the camera.

 


Caption: Bom who still can't get over the fact that she wasn't chosen



The PD shook his head behind the camera. "Aniyo, it's for L.Joe and JaYeon-shi.."
Bom pouted, going back to her spot beside Dara. "Ayy~, way to ruin the mood."
"Wait, you mean, you guys are going to spy on the two?" Chaerin once again asked.

 


Caption: CL who is always curious



"You could say that."
Chaerin nodded, then, she noticed two of the EXO members who were still there. She bowed at them, making the two flustered for a second, but both bowed back. "Annyeonghaseyo," Chaerin greeted. "I think these two were here first."
Baekhyun and Kris looked at each other, then both of them instantly shook their heads. "A-an-aniyo.."
"They're scared of you Chaerin-ah!" Bom exclaimed, using her 'ahjumma' voice.

Danny: A YG and SM artists together in one shot... How awkward.
Misun: It's not the first time, Park Bom-shi and Chanyeol-shi from EXO filmed Roommate together.


Once again, Kris and Baekhyun bowed whilst shaking their heads." Ani-aniyo su-sunbaenim.."
Bom laughed, hitting Minzy on the arm. "Aigoo, don't try to hide it!"
Minzy winced, rubbing her arm. "Aiyoo, unnie, it hurts."
Bom rubbed Minzy's arm. "Aigoo, mianhae maknae."
"YAH RAT!" Chaerin suddenly exclaimed, glaring at someone.

 


Caption: HEOL~~
Caption: The one and only baddest female, who is she talking to?



Kris and Baekhyun jerked from their spots, hearing Chaerin shout all of a sudden.
The camera then changed angles, this time, another hidden camera filmed Teen Top, Winner and Big Bang.

 


Caption: BIG BANG!BIGBANG_JAPAN1.jpg
Caption: WINNER!10472135_272649256252503_895432884329004
Caption: iKON!ikon.jpg
Caption: TEEN TOP!teentop_kpop2014c_650-430.png



Dara shook her head. "Aigoo, what is Seungri doing again?"
"Trying to embarrass JaYeonnie, what else?" Bom rolled her eyes.

Jung Min: And here we go!
NaYoung: They DID meet backstage!!
Danny: *looks at PD* This time, just this time, I thank you for putting hidden cameras.

 


Caption: I knew you'll thank me one day~



"Yah, stop getting into other people's business!" Chaerin yelled in her 'ahjumma-like-aegyo' voice.

Chaerin walked to where Teen Top and their YG Family oppa's and dongsaeng's were, while Dara, Bom and Minzy stayed where they were with Kris and Baekhyun who still stood awkwardly in their spots.

"MWO?!!" they heard Seungri. "ME," he pointed at himself. "Getting into other--"

Before Seungri could finish his sentence, Bom, Dara and Minzy were already behind Chaerin who still glared at him.

"YAH, what right do you have to yell at Chaerinnie?!" Bom creased her eyebrows, looking at Seungri as she pouted.

 


Caption: A VERY interesting clash between YG Family and Teen Top



NaYoung: Aigoo, this is too cute

"Annyeonghaseyo~!" Teen Top quietly bowed.

Bom continued to yell at poor Seungri while everyone else watched in amusement. WINNER, iKon and Big Bang all laughing at Seungri behind Bom.

"Excuse me ahjumma, I think you need to control yourself first." Dara poked Bom on the shoulder.
Minzy, who noticed that the Teen Top members became more quiet also poked Bom. "Unnie, you're scaring JaYeonnie's husband and s."
Bom, who only noticed Teen Top now, waved at them. "Annyeong, I promise, I'm not always like this." she slapped Seungri's shoulder, making him wince. "It's just that this rat right here is always eating his cheese making him really annoying."

 


Caption: What is LOVE?



Misun: What is love? Bom and Seungri-shi *laughs*

"NUNA!" Seungri whined.
Bom glared at him. "Shut up."
"Anyways," Chaerin rolled her eyes. "Putting the rat aside, look who's coming." she pointed.

 


Caption: The time has come~~!!
Caption: The bride is coming~~!!
Caption: D.R.E.A.M!



Danny: Such dramatic captions..
Jungmin: I know right?


The DREAM members walked through the hallway, bowing to artists and staffs as they passed by. Soo Jin, seeing YG Family and Teen Top together smirked, grabbing both Hana and JaYeon's wrist and quickly dragging both of them to where the rest where.

"Annyeong unnies, oppas, dongsaengs, brother-in-laws!!" Soo Jin, exclaimed, stopping in front of them, grinning. "Your wife has arrived, and sister-in-law for you guys."
"Annyeonghaseyo~!" Teen Top grinned, waving.
"Annyeonghaseyo." JaYeon greeted quietly, feeling embarrassed.

 


Caption: Ho Ho Ho~~ The real CLASH just began~!



Bom scowled. "Yah, they didn't even greet us like that."
 


Caption: Bom who is jealous~



Dara chuckled beside her. "Well, you did scare them."
"Nuna just wanted my attention." Seunghoon smirked as he fixed his jacket.
Bom's eyes widened, rushing to Seunghoon and was about to hit him on the arm when Daesung and Taeyang held her back. "YAH, NOL!! Stop hitting on me!!"

NaYoung: Aigoo, why are they so cute?
Danny: And playful..

 


Caption: YG Family; different on and off camera



Hana smirked, leaning her head against Soo Jin's shoulder. "Seunghoon oppa missed Bom unnie while they were doing their world tour, that's why he's like that."
Seungyoon nodded. "Majo, majo!!"
"He seriously did, he was asking when nuna will be back." Donghyuk agreed, nodding his head.
"YAH, what are you talking about?!" Seunghoon scoffed.
Bom flipped her hair. "I wouldn't be surprised."

 


Caption: So much teasing going on~
Caption: A secret love line in YG perhaps~??



Before Seunghoon can protest, 2NE1 and D.R.E.A.M were called in their waiting room to get ready for the show, Big Bang and WINNER were called too.

"Annyeong brother-in-law." Soo Jin waved, grabbing JaYeon by the arm.
Taeyang shook his head. "You guys didn't even let them talk to each other." he gestured at L.Joe and JaYeon.
"Bom nuna just had to come." Seungri mumbled.
Bom, hearing Seungri, slapped him on the head. "YAH, don't forget, we're in the same company rat." Bom glared, walking to the waiting room like a boss, followed by Dara and Minzy who waved bye.

 


Caption: Seungri's nickname either than PANDA you asked? It's... R A T....



Seungri groaned, rubbing his head. "Seriously, I think everyone in YG wants me to get a concussion."
Top snickered, walking passed Seungri to go to the waiting room as well. "More like brain damage."

The scene then changed to 2NE1 and DREAM's changing room.

"Yeonnie whispered to me that L.Joe looks VERY handsome tonight." Bom teased, raising her eyebrows playfully at JaYeon who was sitting beside her, fixing her makeup.
JaYeon groaned. "Unnie, you and I both know that I didn't say anything."
Bom looked at her, not amused. "Ayyy, you're ruining it! Just go with the flow so that we could tease you more!" she whined.

 


Caption: Bom who suddenly got bored



"Well, we all know who Bommie unnie finds EXTREMELY good looking tonight." Minzy wiggled her eyebrows teasingly.
Bom gasped, looking around the room. "YAH!"
JaYeon suddenly became interested. "Nugu unnie?"
Minzy laughed suddenly. "Of course, herself."

 


Caption: Everyone thought that a scandal would come out right?
Caption: Too bad~~~



"YAHH~!" Bom whined, stomping her foot on the ground as she pouted. "I don't love myself THAT much.

Danny: Well, at least she admits that she loves herself
Jung Min: She needs to start dating
Danny: *nods* I know right?


"The color ring that resembles me--"

 


Caption: BIG BANG, WINNER and iKON's waiting room!



"Yah, Seungri, Bom nuna will kill you later." Youngbae laughed, spinning the chair which he sat on.
"Chaerin will too." TOP added, folding his sleeves.
"YG Entertainment, home of-not musicians-but of aliens, cats and dogs, over protective nuna's and weird people." Daesung listed.
"And, according to Chaerinnie nuna, TOP hyung and Jiyong hyung, it is also home of one big and annoying rat." Mino added, sipping his water.

 


Caption: ! ! !
Caption: Everyone ganging up on poor Seungri *cough* rat *cough*
Caption pointing at Seungri: Are you okay Seungri-ah?



Seungri glared at him through the mirror as he was getting his make-up done. "Mino-ah, I take that as you not wanting to go to that restaurant I was telling you about."
 


Caption pointing at the shocked Mino: He who can't afford losing food



Mino quickly stood up from his sit and went to Seungri, he started to massage his shoulders. "Haha, aniyo hyung, I was just joking."
Jiyong called Mino over. "Yah, yah, yah, Mino come here, you don't need him. I'll take you somewhere much better."
"Where hyung?"
"Dongwook hyung's restaurant." Jiyong laughed, causing everyone else to laugh.
Mino quickly ditched Seungri, plopping himself right beside Jiyong who proudly patted him on the head. "I'm in!"
Seungri gawked at them. "Yah! You've already eaten there countless of times!"
"Hyung, I'm telling Dongwook hyung that you don't find his restaurant tasty anymore." Seunghoon shook his head.

 


Caption: The youngsters threatening poor Seungri



Seungri pointed at Seunghoon. "YAH, you know I didn't mean it like that!" he cried out.

Misun: Aigoo, are they always like this?

"I have a question." Jinwoo raised his hand.
Jiyong looked at him. "What?"
"Who's going in the artist area first?"
Everyone shrugged. "Manager hyung will tell us." Daesung said. "Why?"
Jinwoo cheekily smiled. "Once manager hyung comes to get one of us, someone asks him who the groups are in the artist area, if one of the group is Teen Top, then whoever gets out of the door first is the winner and gets to be in the artist area with Teen Top and interrogate them."
Seungri clapped, standing up from his chair. "Big Bang, we gotta win this."

Danny: Do they always make weird bets?

The other boys were about to protest, but a knock on the door interrupted them.

"Chanwoo-yah~~." Hanbin called, smiling sweetly at Chanwoo who played with his phone.

The knock on the door continued.

"JUNG CHANWOO~~~" the rest chorused.
Chanwoo groaned, lazily getting up from his sit and walking to the door. "Okay, okay, I got it."

Chanwoo quickly made his way to the door, the other guys watching him.

"Annyeong Chanwoo~~!!" Bom greeted once Chanwoo opened the door.
Chanwoo blinked, looking confused as ever. "Oh... Nuna... What are you doing here?"
Bom rolled her eyes, impatiently tapping her foot on the ground. "The show just started, D.R.E.A.M's already in the artist area, their just waiting for iKON."

 


Caption: The boys who were too busy fooling around



MiSun: They didn't even realize that the show already started.

"Is nuna our new manager?" Chanwoo asked her.
Bom scowled. "YAH! I'm not your manager! Manager oppa is too busy in our waiting room that he forgot to call you guys."
"So he told you to come here?" TOP asked.
"Yes, since the girls are too busy putting make up on him and taking pictures with him."
"Isn't that Jjangmae hyung's job?" Seungri laughed.
Bom groaned. "JUST HURRY UP!"

The iKON members hurriedly scattered out the door, hearing their nuna yell.

Chanwoo, who was last to go out, stopped in his tracks and turned to Bom again. "Nuna, one more questions."

 


Caption pointing at Bom: Staying as calm as she can



"One questions," Bom held out one finger. "One question Jung Chanwoo." she glared.
"Who else is in the artist area?"
Bom curiously looked at him, then at the other guys who were still in the waiting room. "Why...?"
Chanwoo shrugged. "Just asking nuna."
"Teen To--"

The boys in the waiting room screamed, hearing Bom's answer, all of them standing up from their sits and rushing to the door. The iKON members laughed, running quickly through the corridors.

 


Caption: Chaos in less than 2 minutes
Caption: What is wrong with this family?



Jungmin: They're so hyper
Nayoung: I'll be exhausted in less than an hour hanging out with these guys.


"ANDWAEEEEE~~!!!" Mino dramatically kneeled on the ground outside of their waiting room as he watched the iKON members skip their way to the artist area.

 


Caption: ! ! !
Caption pointing at Mino: Unexpected acting brought by WINNER's MINO



Misun: *laughs* They're so weird

Seunghoon kneeled beside him, fake sobbing, Daesung hugging the waiting room door, face palming himself, Seungri stood frozen, his mouth wide open, Seungyoon a step further than Mino, lying on his stomach.

 


Caption: The hyungs who are out of their minds
Caption pointing at Seunghoon: You could have ran faster~!
Caption pointing at Daesung: What are you doing?
Caption pointing at Seungri: No~~~, my chance!
Caption pointing at Seungyoon: No dongsaeng's, come back~!



Bom looked at the guys like they were crazy. "HEOL~~..." she cutely mumbled. "Yah, you guys are embarrassing, get up!!" she said in her usual aegyo-like speech.

Artists as well as staffs who roamed the corridor just watched them from a distance.

Bom who noticed other idols and staffs quickly bowed, apologizing for YG's weird boys. "Sorry, I think they may have gone crazy."



“Annyeonghaseyo~.” iKON chorused as they arrived at the artists area.

 


Caption: Will the dongsaengs succeed their plan?



They passed by Teen Top who sat in the middle; D.R.E.A.M sat on the other side of the artists area.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Bobby greeted them with his friendly smile.
Teen Top got up from their sits and bowed, smiling at iKON. “Annyeonghaseyo.”

iKON quickly made their way to their sits which were situated behind Teen Top’s.
They all looked over at D.R.E.A.M’s place, all of them sending them glares which read, ‘Don’t do or say anything stupid or else..’
All of them smiled over at them innocently, waving a little bit.

 


Caption: D.R.E.A.M who’s watching the iKON boys closely



Hanbin nudged Chanwoo who sat in the middle of the group. “You go first.”
Chanwoo pointed at himself. “Me?!”
Hanbin smiled at him sweetly. “Chanwoo-yah~”
Jinhwan who sat on the other side of Chanwoo warned Hanbin. “Yah, you do it, don’t make the little kids do everything.”
“But they’re younger hyung!” Hanbin argued.
“So what, just do it yourself.” Jinhwan retorted.

Both of them continued to argue on and on, but were stopped when Chanwoo nudged both of them.

“Hyungs, look , look,” he pointed.

Junhoe, the rebellious 3rd maknae, stood in front of them, casually starting up a conversation with the Teen Top members.

Bobby laughed beside Hanbin. “Of course, it’s Junhoe.”
“Yeah, which makes it much weirder.” Hanbin glanced at him. “It’s Junhoe, Goo Junhoe, the sassy diva of iKON, the one who doesn’t care about other people either than his own looks and big fat ego, GOO JUNHOE.”

 


Caption: Well... That escalated quickly



Misun: *laughing* What is charisma?
Danny: Obviously not these boys


“Annyeonghaseyo, iKON’s Junhoe here.” Junhoe casually got in between the Teen Top members, placing his arms around Niel and L.Joe who sat beside him.
The Teen Top members looked at him, all of them shocked. “Oh, annyeonghaseyo.” All of them once again bowed.

The fans screamed, seeing the scene unfolding before them. They quickly took out their cameras and started to video tape everything, as well as D.R.E.A.M’s reaction when they saw what was going on.

Junhoe gave them his signature smirk, giving them a nod. “So, hyung,” he looked at L.Joe. “How’s married life so far?”

Nayoung: Heol, so it’s true that he has a very straightforward personality
Jungmin: A true diva everyone

 


Caption: Junhoe who shocked everyone with his surprising personality today!



L.Joe, who was flustered by Junhoe’s question, let out a laugh. “Umm... I guess it’s good so far.”
“Good?” Junhoe raised a brow at him. “Just good? It’s not great yet? Amazing? Fantastic? Should I go tell this to JaYeonnie nuna? She’s right over there.”

 


Caption: ! ! !
Caption: HEOL! L.Joa-ah, you have time to change your answer!



Niel, Chanjo and Ricky let out a laugh, seeing L.Joe’s face turn red at Junhoe’s antics. “Woah, hyung, you’re losing!” Ricky exclaimed, high-fiving Junhoe.

On the other side, the iKON members just watched, all of them glancing at each other, sending signal.

“Go get him hyung!” Hanbin pointed at Junhoe.
Jinhwan shook his head. “Aniya, he’s doing good, just leave him!”

Meanwhile, over at D.R.E.A.M’s side.

“Yah, what are those idiots doing?!” Soo Jin exclaimed, seeing that Junhoe was now sitting with the Teen Top members and the iKON boys looking as if they were up to something more.

 


Caption: Oh oh... iKON, be careful! D.R.E.A.M is watching you closely!



Danny: Yah, they’re dead after this

JaYeon groaned in her sit, sending death glares at Junhoe who glanced over at their side quickly. “Oh my gosh,” she said in English. “Someone help me.”

 


Caption: Suddenly, English came out



Misun: Didn’t Yunhee say that once JaYeon speaks English, it means that she’s getting mad?
 


Caption: Not too long ago~
Caption: WGM staff interviewed the D.R.E.A.M members~


“Annyeonghaseyo, D.R.E.A.M’s Nam Yunhee imnida.”

Q: What should L.Joe watch out for when he’s hanging out with JaYeon?

Yunhee thought for awhile, fiddling with her fingers that lay on her lap. “OH!” she exclaimed, finally remembering something. “Don’t get her mad!” she said. “JaYeonnie... She doesn’t get mad, like, it’s very rare for her to get mad.” She paused, smirking at the camera. “But when she does, she REALLY gets mad, she starts speaking in English all of a sudden, like, all of her sentences. She holds a grudge on you for days.”


Caption: ! ! !
Caption: And the plot thickens for diva GOO.JUNHOE and s


Back in the boys’ side

The rest of the iKON members then joined the conversation with Teen Top, all of them putting their chairs and tables together so that everyone would be part of it.

“Hyung, we’re dead after this.” Donghyuk announced, glancing at the D.R.E.A.M girls.
Niel looked at him, raising a brow. “Waeyo?”
“JaYeonnie nuna...” Donghyuk started. “When she gets mad, she doesn’t talk to you for days...”
L.Joe snapped his head at Donghyuk. “Wait, what? Really?!" (the chaos continues in a Behind the Scenes episode~)

Nayoung: It just ends like that?!
Jungmin: Andwae~!! We need to know what else they talked about!
Nayoung: And what the D.R.E.A.M members did in the end!!

 


Caption: Well, gues you'll have to watch the Behind the Scenes Episode~



The show continued from then on, showing JaYeon's performance with the rapper line, Teen Top's performance, D.R.E.A.M's performance, as well as JaYeon and L.Joe's reactions to each other.


The scene then changed to the ending of the show, the artists bowing to their fans and thanking them.

"Thank you, good job everyone." YG Family were the first ones to leave the stage, along with Teen Top and JYP artists. They all bowed to the staffs who surrounded the back stage.
"Good job JaYeon-ah." L.Joe high-fived her.

Both of them walked along together, the others too busy chatting along with each other.

JaYeon smiled. "You too."
L.Joe raised a brow at her. "No oppa?"
JaYeon groaned, shaking her head. "I don't like it!" she protested.

 


Caption: As of now, JaYeon wears the pants in the relationship



"Wae~?!" L.Joe asked, not wanting to back down.
"It's awkward!"

Both of them continued to argue along the way, they had no intention of giving up. The others had no choice but to join their argument, the girls on JaYeon's side and the guys on L.Joe's side.

"Well she's not comfortable with it so what are you gonna do about it?!" Min argued.
Seungri gaped at her, not believing this stupid argument. "But she has to call him oppa! He's older than her!!!"
"No she doesn't!" Bom groaned, pulling on Seungri's ear. "You be quiet rat, no one's yelling at you!"
"Awee, awee, nuna, arraseo, arraseo, I won't yell anymore." Seungri winced, as his ear turned dark red.
"Okay, what is the point of this conversation anyways?" Seungyoon sighed.

Everyone turned quiet, all of them giving Seungyoon a quick glare before continuing to annoy each other.

"Okay, okay," JaYeon finally stopped everyone. "How about, we end this argument with something like, 'JaYeon will not call him oppa'."
"NO!" everyone yelled.

JaYeon was left alone to sulk.

 


Q: Why didn't you want to call him oppa?

"I felt uncomfortable." you answered.
"Why?" the PD asked.
You sighed, slowly thinking about your answer. "Hmm.. Well... Don't you need to at least talk comfortably with your partner? I like talking informally, maybe because I've lived in America most of my life. The way I get close with someone is talking informally in the beginning."

Jungmin: Ahh~, that's why


Caption: What would the 'NONE-SCRIPTED COUPLE OF 2014' have in store for us next episode~~?
Caption: The CHAOTIC third encounter, PLEASE ANTICIPATE IT ~



Danny: Chaotic? Every single one of their encounter was already chaotic
Nayoung: *laughs* I know right?
Misun: What will the next episode have in surprise for us? And what happens in the Backstage footage?
Danny: Next episode? Maybe a mission with the other couples?
Misun: Well, let's wait and see~!