[NEWS] #1-9

We Got Married | Season 5 | L.JoexYou

.'We Got Married's new couple is Teen Top's L.Joe and D.R.E.A.M's JaYeon! 

December 22nd of 2014 was the most awaited day for the WGM fans for a new couple was revealed!

Alot has tuned in to see the newest WGM couple, and through the new season, it's revealed that the new couple is non other than L.Joe from Teen Top and JaYeon from D.R.E.A.M!

Are you guys excited to see more of this couple?


We Got Married's new couple

We Got Married has finally revealed the new couple through a new episode and it's non other than Teen Top's bad boy rapper, LJoe and D.R.E.A.M's rapper and main vocalist, JaYeon!

ANGELS and DREAMERS out there are probably ezcited about this (well, most of you probably)!

A lot of fans are already sailing happily in their new found ship! The media already has a nick name for L.JoexJaYeon; calling them the 'Non-scripted Couple.'
But fans of the two idols already made their own; the 'Backpack Couple.' 

If you watched the episode, you probably already know why. 
L.Joe and JaYeon met for the first time, both carrying their backpack, though, that's not the only reason why they started calling them the 'backpack couple.' The other reason is because they have the same backpack!

Watch out for the next episode airing next week!


Teen Top's L.Joe, rejected right away by D.R.E.A.M's JaYeon!

In the latest episode/season of We Got Married, it seems like Teen Top's L.Joe got rejected right away by D.R.E.A.M's JaYeon!

The virtual couple showed off their writing and drawing skills to represent their ideal type. JaYeon went first, giving L.Joe a sheet of paper which seemed like rap lyrics. L.Joe then went on, asking if JaYeon was going to rap for him, to everyone's surprise, JaYeon rejected his offer without hesitation!

In JaYeon's interview, she then explained that she was too embarrassed to rap right in front of L.Joe.

Later in L.Joe's interview, the PD told him that JaYeon felt too embarrassed; the flower boy gave out a small chuckle in return, saying with much confident. 'One day, she'll rap for me.'

Fans then left their comments, saying; 'They're so cute!', 'I'm falling in love with this couple!', 'Who would reject L.Joe!?', 'Yes L.Joe, one day she'll rap for you, and you'll rap for her too then in the end, both of you will have a collaboration. ' and more.


Big Bang showed their over protectiveness in the new episode of WGM!

The members of Big Bang showed both their concern and over protectiveness over JaYeon who's joining the new season of We Got Married.

Member Seungri, first showed his dissatisfaction, barging in the recording room with the rest of the members behind him. The others too showed their over protectiveness. While the viewers were left surprise at their action, JaYeon showed no sign of being surprised.

'We're used to it.' The D.R.E.A.M member said in her interview.

The over protectiveness didn't end there, Seungri found out that the 2NE1 and D.R.E.A.M members gave her advice; being the jealous type, he too wanted to give his favorite dongsae advice, but in the end, he didn't suceed.

If you missed watching the first episode, go watch it now!


YG ENTERTAINMENT's very own CEO; Yang Hyun Suk, revealed to have watched WGM along with the rest of YG Family!

YG's very own CEO, Yang Hyun Suk, revealed in instagram that he watched WGM's new episode along with the rest of YG Family!

On his instagram account, he uploaded a picture of what seems like the TV in his office, showing the heads of his 'sons and daughters' deeply watching the show. The screen showed the scene where the two (L.Joe&JaYeon) finally met.

Underneath the photo, he didn't forget to warn the couple (more like L.Joe), as he wrote;; I'll be watching.

Big Bang's Seungri didn't forget to comment; Our JaYeonnie~~! *sob, sob*

Fans then left their comments; 'Overprotective dad on the lose!', 'This is the real definition of, 'family.'', 'Good luck L.Joe, we hope you survive.' and more.


YG Family and their WGM rant

It's the first time for a member of YG Family to join a really big variety show, so it's no surprise that the artists of YG Family will rant about it.

Most of them went on Instagram to show their support for their fellow, 'younger sister.'

2NE1's CL uploaded a picture on Instagram of her and fellow member, Dara, hugging each other as they pointed at the TV screen showing L.Joe and JaYeon walking around Lotte World. CL then left a comment; L.Joe-shi, please take care of our little GZB~*bow*

Seungri went on twitter and wrote; I watched WGM for the first time because of JaYeon. @ljoeljoe1123 I'm watching.

The Big Bang member then tagged Teen Top's L.Joe in his tweet, making fans chuckle.

Fellow members; Taeyang and G-Dragon both commented on Seungri's tweet, Taeyang first commented saying, 'Don't make people feel uncomfortable.' while the leader wrote, 'we're all watching.' 2NE1's Bom also took her time to comment; 'Seungri-ah~~, you have other things to take care of! ( ^ v ^ ) keke~○'

2NE1's Dara too used both of her Twitter and Instagram to congratulate the couple for a very successful first episode. She wrote on twitter, 'I've mentioned that I've always wanted to be on WGM, instead, our JaYeonnie joined~! Please look out for her! Hwaiting!' and, 'I congratulate you guys on your successful first episode! Who else is excited to see next week's episode!?'

The rest of YG Family left their own comments in their Twitter and Instagram accounts, making a lot of fans laughing and looking forward to seeing L.Joe and JaYeon's reaction.

Look out for further news!


WGM gains recognition; could this be because of the non-scripted couple?

It's no surprise, We Got Married has gained a lot of recognition in the last few months.

They first revealed that the new couple won't be scripted which gained a lot of attention from a lot of people. The first episode of the couple was first revealed on December 22nd, almost an hour long episode. The searching sites exploded with the news of the new couple being Teen Top's L.Joe and D.R.E.A.M's JaYeon.

It's not only the fact that WGM has gained recognition, they also gained an increase of 1.3% in their viewer ratings!

Congratulations to a successful first episode for the new couple!


We Got Married's viewer ratings increased 1.3%

With the new WGM couple that was revealed not too long ago, WGM garnered a whooping 1.3% increase of their viewer ratings!

It's such an achievement for We Got Married for they don't really gain this much increase in the last few years. One WGM staff said, "We're very thankful, but at the same time, we're also shocked. I guess it's the power of L.Joe and JaYeon [laughs]"

And it could also be the power of the new couple not being scripted.

Congratulations We Got Married!


We Got Married gains a 1.3% viewer ratings: the reason?

In your minds, you're probably like, 'The reason? Isn't it because everyone was curious and excited?' 
Well, I guess that can be another reason why WGM's viewer ratings shot up like a zoom of light.

But an insider has revealed that WGM's viewer ratings increased 1.3% when the couple was revealed.

"It is shown that a lot [of fans] started to watch when the couple was revealed. A lot of fans probably saw articles already about the new couple and started to watch once they knew that it was L.Joe and JaYeon."

So in conclusion ladies and gentleman; Angels and Dreamers basically ran for their TV after srumbling on an article revealing WGM's couple.