When he takes you to Dolce Vita

Big Bang with You (Scenarios/One-Shot)

Big Bang member: G – Dragon

Requested by: Anon (tumblr)

“Oppa, I’m nervous.” You admitted as you keep playing with your fingers. Jiyong glanced at you as he took your hand and kissed it. “Don’t worry jagiya, you already met them why are you still nervous?” Jiyong asked you as he drives.

“This is different, oppa. They just know me as your friend before and now you’ll introduce me as your girlfriend. What if they don’t want me for you? What if they just want me as your fri-” Jiyong interrupted you. “They’ll love you as my girlfriend, I promise. You even captured G-Dragon’s heart.” Jiyong said with a chuckle as you shook your head with a smile too.

You’ve been friends with Jiyong since you’re 5 years old. And because of you two, your parents became friends too. He’s taking you to his parent’s resort, Dolce Vita to have a vacation as well as introduce you as his girlfriend.

As the day came, you’re really nervous. Sure, you met them a long time ago but this time you’re Jiyong’s girlfriend. As soon as Jiyong parked his car on the parking lot, he looked at you and gave you a long, sweet kiss. “I love you, don’t worry about them.” Jiyong whispered as you look at his eyes.

You smiled as you nodded. “I love you too.”

The two of you got out of the car and made your way to the entrance of the resort. “Jiyong-ah!” You turned around to find his parents smiling at both of you. “Aigoo, it’s nice to see (your name). How are you, my dear?” Jiyong’s mom asked you, walking beside you.

“I’m fine, omonim. How are things here?” You answered with your sweet smile. “It’s fun! I’m glad Jiyong brought you here, we can talk some things.” You both giggled as the guys looked at you. “Oh, did you eat already?” Jiyong’s dad asked Jiyong as he looked at your way too.

“Aniyo, I’m actually starving appa.” Jiyong admitted as you all chuckled. “Arasso, your mom cooked your favorite also (your name)’s favorite.” Jiyong’s dad said as you all went to their room. “Jinjja?” Jiyong and you exclaimed in unison.

“Aigoo, look at these; so cute!” Jiyong’s mom chuckled as they sat on the dining room.

All of you started eating that Jiyong’s mom cooked and it really tastes delicious. “Omonim, this is so good! I actually miss homemade food!” You praised her as you give two thumbs up. The two guys chuckled as they nodded while Jiyong’s mom smiled at them as a sign of her thank you.

The dinner continued with stories and laughter as you reminisced your childhood with Jiyong. “Oh Omma, Appa. Before I forget, the reason we went here is not only because for vacation.” Jiyong started as his parents looked at him curiously. You bite your lips as you started to get nervous again.

Jiyong held your hand and smiled at his parents. “I want you to know that (your name) is my girlfriend now.” Jiyong’s parents looked back and forth at you and Jiyong. You smiled at them as you tried to slow down your fast heartbeat.

“That’s great!” Jiyong’s mom broke out a smile that caused you to sigh in relief. Jiyong’s dad chuckled. “Aigoo, (your name)-ah~ are you worried that we’ll not accept you?” Jiyong’s dad asked you and you nodded honestly.

“I keep telling her not to worry all the way here.” Jiyong revealed as you shot your glares at him which made him laughed. “Aigoo, you’re so cute! We’re happy that you’re our son’s girl. You’re really meant for each other.” Jiyong mom cooed as she ruffled Jiyong’s hair. “Omma~” You all laughed and continued with dinner.

After some time, Jiyong’s parents led you both to your room for your stay. “Okay, here’s your room lovelies. If you need anything, we’re just in the next room.” Jiyong’s mom told you both as you nodded.

“Have fun you two! Don’t be too loud, arasso?” Jiyong’s dad said with a chuckle that made you and Jiyong blush. “Appa!” Jiyong glared at his dad but his parents just laughed at him. “Aigoo, my son.” Jiyong’s dad patted him on the shoulder and left you both.

“I’m sorry about appa, jagiya.” Jiyong apologized as you chuckle and shook your head. “It’s okay, oppa. I’m used to it.” You told him with a smile. Jiyong hugged you and kissed your forehead as he said, “Arasso. Let’s get to bed now; we’ll have some fun tomorrow.”


Hello Everyone! Here's another update! I hope you all like this!

A/N: This resort is own by G-Dragon parents. The resort name, ‘Dolce vita’ as same with his tattoo. According to fans, the name of the room inside the resort is Bigbang’s song. 

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote are welcome. ^^