Why Jungmin hyung wakes up so early is why Jungmin hyung is so handsome

Cream Walls

 

 

"Why'd I have to pee? Now I can't get back to sleep" Kwangmin questioned his odd self as he dragged his feet across the hallway and into the kitchen. He rubbed his eyes. Jungmin was sipping a nice chocolate colored beverage from a creamy white mug. He could make out the color from the distance he stood. The moustache told him otherwise.

They greeted each other a short 'Good Morning' at the sight of one another. Then he just stood there for a while as they eyed each other curiously. Kwangmin's appearance in the morning wasn't far from the one that Jungmin knew. Aside from his usually oggling eyes currently half lidded, he looked the same, the elder of the two noted. With that being the other's thoughts, Kwangmin's wasn't far from the idea.

'How come hyung looks so.. handsome? Even in the morning when people are usually dreadful to look at' he wondered as he eyed the nice features of the other's eyes. He remembers the way it squints infatuatingly when he laughs. He gazed down, examining the pretty shape of the other's lips and the thin line it made as he smiled at him. He realized he had been staring. He snapped out of his trance and mustered up a cluster of words to say.

"Jungmin hyung, why are you awake this early?" he politely asked. The other shrugged, laying his mug on the counter.

"I don't over sleep. My body clock works that way. Besides, over sleeping makes you ugly" Jungmin stated. That was unpleasant news to hear. Maybe that's why he was so handsome. Well, it's a good thing he woke up early today. He didn't want to be ugly. It would be bad for the name of the Jo twins. But then... /he was the one who woke up early. What about Youngmin?!

"Hyuuuuung~!" he said with a whiney tone in his voice after he raced through the hallway, barged into his brother's room and attacked his twin by shaking his shoulder mercilessly.

"I'm awake. Stop it" Youngmin groaned, slightly irritated.

"Hyung get up or you'll get ugly" Kwangmin bluntly warned.       

"What're you talking about?" he asked, baffled by the ridiculous statement.

"Over sleeping makes you ugly. Jungmin hyung said so-" he said cut off by a pair of hands pulling him onto the bed. He screamed in shock as he forcefully crashed onto the space beside his brother.

"We'll both be ugly then. If it means getting some sleep" the blonde said as Kwangmin's brows creased in disbelief.

"I don't wanna be ugly! I don't want /you to be ugly /either. So get up already" he babbled in protest.

"If you wanna stay pretty then hush up so I don't rearrange your face for this" Youngmin ordered jokingly as he hugged his brother and closed his eyes, pretending to resume his sleep though he knew his pestering brother wouldn't let him.

"Come on already. We're both awake now anyway" Kwangmin said moving his finger to Youngmin's side and poking it, the elder twitching at every touch.

'What a refreshing sight, brother's playing with each other' Jungmin thought as he leaned on the doorframe of the twins' room with his chocolate milk moustache and his creamy white mug,  watching Kwangmin tickle the life out of his twin.