Chapter One - Debut Day

SO:U | U-G's First Girl Group

All six members laid sleeping in their seperate rooms. Manager Cha slowly woke up at the sound of her phone going off. She stretched and looked. They were 20 minutes behind schedule. She literally jumped out of bed, still in pajamas, and ran to the girls' rooms. "YAH! JI EUN, MI CHA, CHO HEE! WAKE UP! WE'RE LATE!" The manager screamed. The three bolted away and ran for the bathroom. Mi Cha was a step late so she just laid on the floor and slept. The manager ran to the next room and screamed as well. The last three jumped up as well and ran for the bathroom. "TAKE ONLY 5 OR 7 MINUTES! WE'RE LATE!" The manager screamed in panic. She quickly ran to her bedroom and changed her clothes. The manager quickly put a beanie on her head and pulled out her emergency toothbrush. She quickly brushed her teeth and hair, then ran to check the girls. Ji Eun, Cho Hee, Eun Mi, and Shi Min were done and ready. "Where's Mi Cha and Hye Rin?" The manager asked the girls. "They're still getting ready." Ji Eun told the curious manager. "We're ready!" Hye Rin and Mi Cha yelled running towards the members and the manager. The manager sighed and began to walk out the door. "Let's go girls!" The six members followed close behind and got into the van.

 

 

Within no time, The group arrived at their debut stage, Inkigayo. They walked in and went to the head PD to let them know that they had arrived. The six were going to be second to last in performing so they had to rehearse last. They all ran into their sunbaes and friends along the way. "Sunbaes, Are you performing first?" Marina asked them. "Yeah, We'll be endng our premotions soon." Mochi, of Cherry Bomb, told her. Marina stood and nodded. "Good luck." Ji Eun told the sunbaes. The rest of SO:U did the same and they went off to their dressing room. The stylists started to their hair and makeup. "Ah! eonnie, what are you doing here?" The members heard Shimmy exclaimed happily. Some of the members turned and saw a makeup stylist. "Oh, It's you Shi Ah. Did you debut?" The makeup artist asked her in disbelif. "Yah! Lee Min! I did to debut!! You meanie.." Shimmy scolded her back with a pout. "I was kidding! I bought your album!!" The makeup artist exclaimed back. By now, all the members had lost interest or were just plain too nervous to pay attention. They finished their hair and makeup and their clothing stylist came in with their outfits(From left to right is Marina, Jieun, Shimmy, Cho Hee, Yoonmi, and Mina). They watched the artists perform when they heard, "Chohee-ah, You debuted?". They turned and saw one of the hosts, IU. "Eonnie!" Chohee happily exclaimed seeing her eonnie. "Good luck tonight." The host told the younger girl. "Thank you." Chohee said happily and bowed to her eonnie. IU walked back to her other hosts and stood and began to prepare to host the show.

 

SO:U watched as their sunbaes, Cherry Bomb, got prepared on stage. They band began playing their instruments and playing their song. SO:U watched and quietly clapped to the song. "Eun Mi-ah, You're performing tonight?" Mina heard from behind. She turned and saw her friend, Xiumin. "Oppa, It's great to see you." Mina said and hugged her friend. "Xiumin, let's go!", "I have to go, good luck!" Xiumin told his friend. "You too, oppa!" Mina told him. Before SO:U knew it, Cherry Bomb had finished their performance. "WOW! That performance was great!" Kwanghee, a host exclaimed. "Yes, We have an amazing lineup tonight!" Hyun Woo, another host also exclaimed. "Yes, We have SISTAR, After School, Rainbow, Wonder Boyz, Cherry Bomb, EXO, 9muses, Henry, CL, Lee Hyori, LED Apple, Sunnyhill, IVY, and more!" IU told the crowd. "Up next we have Wonder Boyz, Music Start!" The three hosts exclaimed.

 

Wonder Boyz, 9muses, CL, Lee Hyori, Rainbow, IVY, LED Apple, and SISTAR all performed. The only artists left to perform were SO:U, Henry, Sunnyhill, After School, and EXO. "Ah, Tonight has been such a GREAT lineup, right Hyun Woo?" Kwanghee exclaimed to Hyun Woo. "Yes, Up next we have EXO and then Henry." Hyun Woo stated. "Then later, After School, Sunnnyhill, and SO:U will perform." IU told everyone. "Music, START!" The three exclaimed again.

 

EXO and Henry performed as well as Sunnyhill and Afterschool. It was now SO:U's turn. The six girls nervously got ready on stage and waited for the music to start. The music started and they danced their hearts out. (Click the words to view the performance!).