Before Chapter - We Are SO:U!

SO:U | U-G's First Girl Group

(Jieun's outfit, Shimmy/Shi Min's outfit, Marina/Hye Rin's outfit, Chohee's outfit, Mina/Eun Mi's oufit, and Yoonmi/Mi Cha's outfit)

 

Ji Eun, Shi Min, Hye Rin, Cho Hee, Eun Mi, and Mi Cha were all training with the other trainees and trainee instructor. "Excuse me Ms. Song," A woman, that was recongnized as Ms. Park, said intrupting the dance lesson. "I need Ms. Baek Ji Eun, Ms. Jo Shi Min, Ms. Park Hye Min, Ms. Choi Cho Hee, Ms. Jung Eun Mi, and Ms. Yoon Mi Cha." The six girls stopped what they were doing and walked up to Ms. Park. "Follow me." She told them. They followed Ms. Park to the CEO's office. Eun Mi frowned and sighed when she saw the room. "Please, Take a seat." The CEO, Jo Min Ah, told them with a smile. All six sat down in a chair and CEO Jo stood from her seat. "I've decided to make a group called SO:U," CEO Jo started to say while looking at all the girls. "And all of you fit the positions in the group perfectly." All six girls looked at the CEO intently with their eyes practically bulging. "Ji Eun," The CEO said turning her and everyone's attention to Ji Eun now. "You'll be the leader, main dancer, and a sub-rapper." Ji Eun looked as if she was about to cry tears of happiness. "Shi Min," The CEO said turning it the attention to Shi Min. "You'll be the lead dancer and sub-vocalist of the group." Shi Min had tears in her eyes. "Hye Rin," She said now looking at her. "You'll be the visual, main vocalist, and sub-rapper." Marina smiled a huge smile, stood, and bowed to the CEO. "Cho Hee," The CEO said looking at her. Cho Hee had already begun to cry. She was so happy that she could just scream. "You'll be the face, lead vocalist, and sub-dancer." "Eun Mi," The CEO said turning to Eun Mi. Eun Mi had a cold look on her face. Eun Mi disliked the CEO for unknown reasons. "You'll be the main rapper and sub-vocalist." "And lastly, Mi Cha, You'll be the lead rapper and sub-dancer." The CEO told Mi Cha with a smile. All six girls stood and bowed to the CEO. "Thank you so much." Some of muffled out. The six girls walked out of the office went back to the practice room. The lesson was over and the other trainees were relaxing. "What happened? Are you debuting?" Yu Bin asked Mi Cha and Ji Eun. Ji Eun was crying by now so she couldn't say much. "We're debuting in a group called SO:U." Mi Cha told her. "Ah, Congrats." Yu Bin told them all and walked away. Ms. Song walked over to them and smiled. "Group practice starts in 2 days, so be ready." She told them. It was already 7 p.m. so they went and looked for their manager. "Manager Unnie." They called out walking around. "Are you girls SO:U?" A woman asked them. "Yes, Wae?" Ji Eun said answering their question. "I'm Cha Bo Young, your manager, I'm supposed to drop you off at your homes." She told them. They nodded and followed her to the van. They all pilled in and were all dropped off one by one. "See you all tomorrow, Don't forget to pack your stuff you're moving into the dorm tomorrow." She told them. And with that, the girls packed and went to bed.

 

-The next day-

(Mina/Eun Mi's outfit, Jieun's outfit, Chohee's outfit, Marina/Hye Rin's outfit, Shimmy/Shi Min's outfit, Yoonmi/Mi Cha's outfit)

All six girls woke up at 7:30 a.m and waited for the manager outside of their homes. Manager Cha showed up and picked up all the girls one by one. She helped each one load their bags and small boxes into the trunk. They arrived at the dorm and unloaded all of their stuff. "Girls, We gotta go, It's almost time for you to start learning and recording your debut song!!" Manager Cha yelled trying to get the girls to rush. All of the six quickly hurried and ran to the waiting manager. She counted all six and said, "What's your names?". They began to walk out of the apartment and they all got into the van. Ji Eun sat in the passengers seat and she turned to the manager. "My name's Ji Eun." "So you're the leader?" She asked her. "Yes, Manager unnie." She replied. "My name's Shi Min, unnie." Shi Min said getting the managers attention. The manager smiled as she listened to all the members introduce themselves to her. She had a feeling they would make it far in this business.

 

-Five weeks later-

All six girls practiced with the choreographer with sweat dripping of their bodies. "One, Two, Three, Four. One, Two, Three, Four..." The choreographer said over and over with all six. "Supa Dupa Diva~ .." The song continued to be played over and over again. "Stop!" The choreographer yelled for the probably hundredth time. The six girls looked down in disapointment and sighed. The choreographer pointed all the mistakes and helped them fix it. All six girls were thinking the same, 'I can't wait to debut!'. 

 

-Three months later-

"Supa Dupa Diva (Supa) Supa-pa Dupa-pa Supa Dupa LaLa (Dupa) Diva-va Diva-va Supa-Boom (Supa) Supa-pa Dupa-pa Supa Dupa LaLa (Dupa) Diva-va Diva-va Supa-Boom Boom Boom Boom (Diva) Oh Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh (Diva) Oh Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh Oh-Oh-Oh~" played throughout the whole practice room as the six prepared for their debut. Their sunbaes watched with smiles on their faces. The sunbaes were proud of their little dongsaengs. They knew the six would make it far. "Sunbaes! How did we do?" The maknae, Mi Cha, asked the sunbaes. "You were wonderful." The oldest of the sunbaes, Cheonsa, told them. "Kamshanida sunbaenims." The six girls said and bowed to the sunbaes. They are doing well. Maybe they really will make it... ;)

 

 

 

 

(4:U will debut with 'Expectation' and 2:U will debut with 'Turtle'.)