Final

Nerdy Love [ONE-SHOT]

A/N: People prepare for a loooooooong one shot ^_^ 


It was a gray Sunday morning when Baekyhun rolled out of his bed. Reaching out to the bedside table he took his glasses and placed them on the root of his nose. Now that his vision was clear he looked around absorbing his surroundings. A smile crept up his face as his eyes landed on a brand new computer shining brightly on a table in the corner. 

He couldn't express his happiness when he woke up to this present a week ago. It was his eighteenth birthday and his parents decided to surprise him with a new computer and it wasn't because Baekhyun would constantly whine to his parents how his old computer is always in malfunction. 

He slid from underneath his sheets, shivering a bit at the cold temperature in the room, before making his way to the bathroom. After he did his morning routine he excitedly sat in front of his computer, turning it on.

"Good morning Baby!" he cooed and even though he got no answer, he grinned like an idiot. "I love you so much" he almost hugged the computer when the screen lit up.

Checking if the anti-virus is on, he scanned the entire computer before going online. When he got his baby first, he installed the best protection system and after paying almost 80 dollars for the anti-virus he was satisfied, so now every morning he scanned the system before going online. 

He logged on to twitter and saw that the number of followers haven't increased. He knew he wasn't popular, but he did put some funny stuff there; also he posted his covers there. How will he become famous if no one listens to him. He pouted slightly and thought of a way to get people to follow. After thinking for a while he decided to take a selca, something he never did in his life. Maybe after he puts his own picture people will follow?

Heck it's worth a try. He took his Galaxy Tab and clicked on camera, self-shot and he saw his face on the screen. Fixing his glasses and hair a little bit he took the picture; and another one, and one more; another shot. After what seemed like decades he finally had the picture to his liking. 

After he transferred picture to his computer Baekhyun added some effects in Photoshop and posted the picture with the caption "Good Morning Everyone~" 

First half an hour or so nothing happened. A few of his old followers retweeted, but that was it. Disappointed slightly he was about to log out when new comments flew in, along with the mass of new followers

WaitingJungsoo: "Ommo, you're so handsome! ^_^" 

Lulu-chan: "I just heard your singing.. You're good!!" 

Cutie-pie: "Are you from Seoul? 。◕ ‿ ◕。" 

Were only some of the comments. 

Baekhyun had a fair skin, which he was thankful for, typical Asian eyes with brown orbs glowing inside and light brown hair a result of his noona being a hair stylist and him being her guinea pig, but it looked okay. Though he never thought he was pretty, far from that, when he hears people comment on his looks it's usually how dorky he looks. 

Messy hair, big glasses, unmatching clothes - that would be him.

He never cared for fashion or clothes and accessories, thus resulting in his label at school - nerd. But it was only that he had a passion for computers, other than that he was a diligent student; never missing his class and doing homework on time, still kids are usually mean and judgmental. Not that Baekhyun cared. He had his 'Baby', his Galaxy Tab and PS3 and two guys in school he could call real friends - Kyungsoo and Jongin. 

Kyungsoo was similar to Baekhyun - a bookworm. He had straight A's and was number one student in school, and was the most cutest thing Baekyun had ever seen with his big doe eyes and heart-shaped lips. When Baekhyun met Kyungsoo at the library one day, the two had an instant connection; after that they were inseparable.

Albeit he liked Kyungsoo's warm heart and mind, all that changed when Kyungsoo meet Jongin - school's most popular sun-kissed player. Everyone knew of his reputation as a heart-breaker, even Baekhyun, and that was the reason he disliked him at first. But after he got to know him better he learned that it was all a facade. Jongin was a bookworm like Kyungsoo; he loved books even more then his older boyfriend did, but the society turned him into what everyone claimed he was - a machine. 

Later on, Baekhyun found out that it was all a lie. Jongin wasn't a player, on top of that he was still a when he met Kyungsoo, even though he had a reputation of being a ert with touchy hands; so bit by bit, as time passed, Baekhyun came to love Jongin and was even fond of the fool.

Of course, Jongin's reputation caused him to be center of attention for weeks, but no one dared to touch him, because they knew what Jongin was like angry; now after almost a year of being friends, everyone is pretty much used to it and Baekhyun was back to his normal life - playing with his baby and buy all sorts of gadgets. 

Beside computers, Baekhyun had another passion - music. 

He could be in a CD store for hours listening to the CD's and finding the ones he liked. He didn't have a special taste of what he liked, but the sounds of guitar were the most calming for him. He tried learning, but failed. For months now he was looking for someone to teach him, but everyone asked for money, lots of it, so Baekhyun gave up; his hope of learning to play that beautiful instrument went down the drain. 

Baekhyun's mind went back to his computer as he read all the comments. He was overwhelmed, never did anyone in his entire life thought he was cute or handsome. He started immediately answering all the questions and comments when one particular comment caught his eyes.

HappyVirus_Chanie : "Woah, so cute ^_^ You single?" 

Colour drained from Baekhyun's face as he realized the comment was written by a male. How did he know?! Panic ran over Baekhyun's face, however he distinguished that the guy only made a wild guess. 

But, boy, did he hit bull's eye. 

Yes Baekhyun is gay. But beside his family and friends no one knew, and he planned to keep it that way. He didn't want to get disgusted looks from people, so he kept it a secret. Jongin and Kyungsoo found out accidentally one day when Jongin found a gay magazine underneath his bed, otherwise, they wouldn't know too. He got scolded for not telling them, who were his closest friend plus gay, but soon they got over it and were in a fangirl mode now that he is out in the open. Yet, Baekhyun wanted to at least keep a shred of his normal life. For him it was enough to be labeled as Jongin's friend, he didn't want any extra attention.

So that was why he decided to bluntly lie and just write: "Sorry, not interested." as a response. He thought that the stranger, whoever he was, would leave him alone after that answer. Oh, how wrong he was.

Not a minute later came a message:

From HappyVirus_Chanie

Sorry to disturb you. I'm not a ert.. Please don't be angry *puppy eyes* Can we be friends? ^_^

Baekhyun was taken aback. He didn't know how to react, so he decided to just ignore the message. 

The picture did miracles. He got more complements than he could ever imagine. Baekhyun was keen. More than that, he was fervent. Never in his life he felt so confident and happy, idiotic grin never leaving his face as he read all the comments. 

However his smile turned into a frown as yet another message came in. It was that happy virus guy again.

From HappyVirus_Chanie

Oh My Ghad you are angry! Sorry sorry sorry sorry *sings to Super Junior* Please don't be mad. Please I just want to be friends! You from Seoul right?"

Baekhyun wanted to ignore it again, but he found it cute somewhat, that he was apologizing to him like that and plus adding Super Junior to his apology made it all the more cute, so he chose that it was safe to answer him. 

From BeakhyunByun:

It's okay. :) I was just bewilder because you were so blunt. Yes, I'm from Seoul. You?

He clicked 'send' and regretted his decision in a flash. 

What if he is some creepy stalker, who goes around Twitter and lures in young boys and sells them slavery, where they will be on drugs constantly and then... He shivered at the thought. 

Another message came a minute later. 

From HappyVirus_Chanie: 

Oh I'm so glad ^^ I'm from Seoul too. By the way my name is Park Chanyeol. What school do you go too? You look familiar ;)

Oh dear Lord!! Baekhyun wanted to rip his hair from the scalp. He knew it was a bad idea to socialize. He had a hard time accepting Jongin and now he had to go through it with someone else?!

Even though he had all those thoughts, his hands got a mind of their own as he typed an answer.

From BaekhyunByun:

I go to Seoul High, 3rd year. You? ^^

He didn't know what has gotten into him. An answer came instantly and Baekhyun dreaded to open it. Mustering up all the courage he could, and after telling himself he's not a sissy, he clicked on the small icon of envelope that determents his life at the moment. 

From HappyVirus_Chanie: 

I knew it!! I go there too. I think I've seen you around! I'm so excited! Want to meet at the cafeteria tomorrow? ^_^

Baekhyun blanched. What he got himself into?! He typed a weak 'Sure :3' before he logged out from twitter. 

A mistake! It was all a huge mistake! Uploading the picture, talking to that rather strange guy! Everything! 

Then a thought came into his mind: 'What does he look like?!'  He quickly logged in again and after he read an exciting 'Can't wait :3'  from Chanyeol he clicked on the said boy's profile. He saw some pictures of his friends and whatnot. There were also some videos of the guy playing guitar. He got excited for a moment. 'Maybe he could teach me!'  Baekhyun thought excitedly, but then he brought himself back to the ground. 'Oh come on like he would waste his time on you! Get ahold of yourself Baek!' 

After rummaging through his profile for a while, concluding in the end that he was a rather cute guy with an infective smile and Baekhyun was 100% sure that he is going to avoid Park Chanyeol as much as possible.

The rest of the day he spent playing games, his mind far away from Park Chanyeol and his infective smile.

 


 

On Monday morning Baekhyun woke up earlier to prepare himself breakfast. Living in a dorm makes you learn all sorts of things, like cooking and doing your own laundry. His parents did offer to buy him a small apartment in the city, near the school, but he just shrugged it, saying he doesn't want to be a burden. 

So here he was, eating his breakfast, dreading to leave his room, because that means more chances of running into Park Chanyeol. Maybe it's better to stay in his room, rather then going to his own death. 

His thoughts, however, didn't turn into action as an obnoxious knocking was heard. Baekhyun flinched at the sound, before composing himself and opening the door to his two friends. 

Jongin jumped on him taking him down to the ground. 

"Baekie!!" he screamed into Baekhyun's ear. Yup, that his friend Jongin for sure. 

Baekhyun chuckled before prying the forever clinging Jongin, who turned to his boyfriend, instead, hugging the life out of him, as the two sat down on Baekhyun's neat bed, wrinkling it and earning a scowl from the bed's owner.

"What did you do this weekend, Baekie?" Kyungsoo asked his heart-shaped lips forming a warm smile that could just melt your heart.

"You know, the usual." he shrugged as he took another peace of toast. 

"I saw you posted a picture on twitter! You are sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute!" Jongin cooed. "Not cuter than my Kyungie though!" he murmured before nuzzled his nose into the crook of his boyfriends neck, who just giggled. 

"Oh yeah, about that..." 

Baekhyun then told them the story of Park Chanyeol and how they were supposed to meet for lunch today at cafeteria. 

"That's amazing! You're making more friends!" Kyungsoo shouted clapping his hands when Baekhyun finished talking. 

"Yeah, but what if he just wants to make fun of me? Or-or he wants to kidnap me and sell me to slavery?!" Baekhyun's eyes widened. 

"I'm sure you will be just fine." Kyungsoo smiled his warm smile like he was trying to reassure him that everything will be fine. "I'm sure he won't try anything in the cafeteria crowded with people." Baekhyun believed him and in the end during lunch hour he was in front of the cafeteria doors inhaling deeply before moving into the mass of people waiting in the line. 

He still  wasn't sure if it was okay to just go and meet some stranger he met just yesterday, technically not even meeting, since they only chatted over twitter; but there he was - waiting in line and looking around to spot a certain smile. But he was nowhere in sight. Maybe he won't show up? Baekhyun moved in the line as his thought lingered on Park Chanyeol and what was he like in real life. 

He was intrigued, more or less, by this guy who said he liked him since the moment he saw him (not in those words exactly, but indirectly). It wasn't everyday you get compliment of that kind, especially not in Baekhyun's case. 

As his eyes trailed over the cafeteria, someone tapped his shoulder lightly, hot breath fluttering on his ear, followed by a deep, amused voice.

"Looking for someone?" 

Baekhyun jumped in surprise, howling, attracting curious eyes of bystanders. He gyred in spot, his eyes going upwards, really high, before he was met with sparkling puppy eyes and an infective smile.

Park Chanyeol.

Wow; Baekhyun thought as he watched in awe the guy in front of him. The boy was at least six feet tall, with almost blond curly hair, big smiley eyes and an eerie smile, that Baekhyun strangely found captivating. 

"We finally meet Baekhyun Byun." he exclaimed, his eyes glowing, smile not leaving his face. 

Baekhyun was speechless. Park Chanyeol was even prettier in real life and he couldn't help it, but be attracted to him. He nodded timidly, his eyes never leaving Chanyeol face. He was gorgeous in Baekhyun's opinion. 

"So... Um could you move, since we're kind of holding the line." Chanyeol chuckled as Baekhyun's face flushed crimson red. He turned around and made a few steps forward. He could feel the other towering over him, his body really close that Baekhyun could feel warmth emitting from him. 

They got their lunch and found an empty table. Baekhyun saw Kyungsoo and Jongin sitting at their regular table. The two were smiling and whispering something to each other as they looked in their direction. But they weren't the only one's looking.

Almost all the eyes in the cafeteria were on them. Baekhyun shifted in his seat uncomfortably. He hated attention, and right now he was getting tons of it. 

Chanyeol seemed unfazed by the stares they were getting as he started happily chatting. 

"I can't believe we've actually met!" he exclaimed joyfully, stuffing food in his mouth. After he swallowed the big bite he continued. "Woah, you are even prettier in real life!" he then noticed Baekhyun's gloomy expression. "Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean it that way. I don't like you like that! I mean I do, but..." Chanyeol scratched the back of his head in desperation. He didn't know why was Baekhyun like this. He liked him for sure, he was even cuter than he remembered him to be. Baekhyun realized what his face looked like and quickly put on a smile. 

"Oh, no it's not you. Really. I'm just not for... all of this... attention." he stuttered. 

Chanyeol looked around and noticed everyone staring. 

"Well such a cute guy, who wouldn't stare." he said with a grin.

Baekhyun blushed. This giant, with a smile of thousand volts is really something. Stating things like that, like they are dating or something. But then again he did asked him if he was single. 

Beakhyun shook his head lightly, poking his food. He could still feel eyes on him and this time he knew that Chanyeol was observing him. He shifted in his seat. 

"Would you like to go somewhere more... private?" Chanyeol's deep voice rang in his ears, a little uncomfortable. He knew the giant didn't mean anything bad by it, the question had more meanings than one, but Baekhyun understood what the other wanted. 

And because the intentness didn't falter he decided to say a meek 'yes' and get up along with his companion and leave the crowed room. 

Baekhyun felt relief wash over him as they stepped into almost empty hallway. Baekhyun followed wherever the taller was going. 

Baekhyun looked around absorbing his surroundings as he noticed they went into a more vacant part of the school. He followed Chanyeol as the said boy strolled in an empty classroom. 

Baekhyun was hesitant at first, but the puppy look he received from the other made him step inside and close the door behind him. His wary eyes scanned the room and he saw they were in a music room. Instruments scattered all over the room; guitar over there, drums on a small podium, piano in the corner. Everywhere he looked there were instruments, some he didn't even know the names of. 

Chanyeol sat at a big desk in front of a white board filled with music notes. Baekhyun looked over to the giant, who awarded him with a bright smile.

"Sit down. I won't bite." he said, voice deep, yet relaxing. 

Baekhyun did as he was instructed and sat on a chair next to the giant. The height difference was hilarious and Chanyeol giggled, earning Baekhyun's attention. 

"So, you feel better now? You only have my attention. Or... am I making you uncomfortable?" his eyes went wide with terror. Baekhyun flinched before shaking his head. 

"I'm not really social." he said bluntly. Better to be honest with the guy, so that he can finish with this and go to his class, afterwards to his room to be happy and alone with his babies. 

"I see that." Chanyeol said biting down on his lunch. "But can you be social with me?" his eyes proved hope that was also visible in his voice.

"I..." Baekhyun stammered. "As I said, I find it hard to associate with people. Especially those whom I know nothing about." 

"Then we can get to know each other!" Chanyeol sang. "You want to go first or me?" he smiled so brightly Baekhyun though he's going to get blind. But he couldn't say no to the big hearted smile, so he motioned for him to go first.

"Let's see. My name is Chanyeol, I will be 18 this year. I like using Twitter and Weibo a lot, I am practically addicted. When I'm not on my computer I play guitar and drums, but not so often. I like playing video games, and talk to cute guys. Also I have a thing for good gadget. I just love holding a perfect peace of modern technology in my hands, it feels so perfect." he faked a sob, wiping an invisible tear, continuing his endless talk about his likes and dislikes.

Baekhyun found himself lost in his voice and face. The way his eye would twitch slightly when he laughs too hard. Or how sometimes his voice would crack from all the talking and the latter would only laugh at himself before clearing his through and going on with talking. Baekhyun thought that he could listen to the others voice all day, but then shook his head at the thought. 

Sure Chanyeol was attractive, but Baekhyun isn't like that - to fall for a guy you've just met. It's ridiculous. 

Yet Baekhyun's heart accelerated every time Chanyeol would smile at him. But he couldn't be falling for him. No! That's just because he's the first guy that showed interested in me for a long time, he thought as he listened to his ramblings. 

"Actually I brought you here because I wanted to show you another passion of mine... Guitar!" he exclaimed dramatically making Baekhyun laugh. 

Baekhyun watched as the taller trudged over to a guitar near the drums. "I like guitar. I want to learn how to play it." he exclaimed softly, not even sure the other heard him. 

"Great! I can teach you! Chanyeol beamed before he started strumming. And god was he good. Not only that he was pretty good at singing and rapping too. This boy, in Baekhyun opinion, had many talents.

When Chanyeol finished, he asked Baekhyun to introduce himself. Baekhyun being the awkward turtle he is, only said that he's 18 and that he likes gadgets. 

But this didn't  depressed Chanyeol, on the contrary, he started asking Baekhyun questions about what sorts of gadgets he likes. And about his guitar learning, his singing skills. Making Baekhyun talk more and more and in the end even crack a smile, along with singing a little. Chanyeol clapped to him smiling brightly as usual and complimented him with 'Woah so good!!' .

When the bell rang even Baekhyun was somewhat saddened to leave his new giant friend; and since Chanyeol said he had to go to the worst professors class, that hates students coming in late, he and Baekhyun hurriedly ran back to canteen to leave their trays before running through busy hallways to get to their lockers. 

Chanyeol's locker was first so he quickly hugged Baekhyun surprising him and then ushering the confused boy to his locker. Baekhyun was still dazed as he entered the class just a little bit before his professor. Sitting in the back where he usually sits, hiding from everyone, he opened his note book and started scribbling in it, waiting for the professor to come. 

However when someone knocked on the door Baekhyun's head whipped up. Who even dared to be late to Mr. Yang's class? The infamous literature professor hated when students were late. 

The door opened and Baekhyun's eyes widened realizing that he know the big giant that was there smiling like there's no tomorrow and panting. 

"Hey there Mr. Yang!" he smiled his infectious smile. "I brought you an apple.*" he joked bowing. 

"I see you're better with puns Mr. Park." Mr. Yang said sarcastically.

"All for my favorite literature teacher!" Chanyeol's smile not wavering. 

"I let you off with a warning, but I won't be so gentle if this repeats. Time is of a big essence to all of us!" he started lecturing students about time, something they all knew oh so well, this not being the first time they were all lectured. 

Baekhyun scolded himself for not realizing it before: a strict teacher who hates when students are late; of course it's Mr. Yang there's no one else like that in school beside him.

Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun crouched over his book and immediately went to the seat next to him. Baekhyun slightly flinched as he sensed the others presence, slowly turning his head to the side to respond the giant's smile he knew was certainly there. 

Big boy was looking at him his eyes sparkling with excitement as he whispered in Baekhyun's ear. 

"So we have a class together." he defined. 

"Yeah looks like we do." Baekhyun chuckled. 

And then there was an awkward silence. But not because they didn't have what to talk about, more like they weren't allowed. 

Baekhyun was trying to intently listen to the lecture, but his eyes went to a certain tall figure next to him. Those soft eyes and genuine smile, along with poodle of blondish hair. 

But no! Baekhyun was definitely not falling for him! He did know a lot about him and he's eyes did sparkle as he saw that they had more in common. But still he couldn't tell him 'Oh, hey, Chanyeol I know we just meet and I know I'll sound weird, but I think I like you. Can I kiss you?' that was beyond any doubt stupid. 

On the other hand he knew Chanyeol liked him. Or that's what he thought from the comment he got on his picture. Jesus this was so complicated. 

Baekhyun was cut from his train of thoughts when a paper slipped in front of him. 

He opened it stealthily not to get caught by Mr. Yang. 

"Whacha doin'? :) "

The paper read and he couldn't stop a smile from creeping up his face. He hurriedly wrote 

"Waiting for the class to be over so I can go home to my babies! T_T You? :)" 

He got an answer immediately.

"Looking at you and wonder why you're so pretty? Give me your beauty! keke~ "

Baekhyun's face paled a little, his cheeks pink, before he quickly wrote

"Sorry no can do keke~" 

From the corner of his eye he saw Chanyeol's face scrunch up, before he got another note. 

"I'm not a creep... okay maybe a little. And I didn't lie when I said I liked you. But since you said you're not interested I won't bug you with that. Although I want to look at your pretty face all day, so please don't think I'm weird or anything...

Baekhyun's heart fluttered. So Chanyeol did like him. But he didn't like him back. No sir! He shoved the note back to Chanyeol after answering. But he didn't get an answer as a voice boomed through the classroom.

"Care to share with the class what is so interesting on that paper Mr. Park." Mr. Yang was inching closer to their table. 

Chanyeol looked around, desperate, an equally scared Baekhyun next to him. With Mr. Yang only a few steps away from them Chanyeol did the only thing he could at the moment. He wrinkled the paper quickly and shoved it in his mouth. 

"Wha pepa?" he mumbled, mouth full. 

The entire class, including Baekhyun, burst out laughing. 

He's so cute.

NO STOP IT! Baekhyun thought as he looked at Chanyeol spit the note back after Mr. Yang went back to his lecturing. He saw Chanyeol opening, now slightly wet note, and his face lit up. Baekhyun expected an answer, but none came. 

The class was finished minutes later, Baekhyun spending the last minutes wondering why didn't Chanyeol write anything back. His question was answered when he felt arms grip his waist and pull him and chair to the tall boy. 

"So that means I can have a secret date with you?" Chanyeol whispered in his ear. 

Baekhyun looked around and saw that classroom was almost empty now since a lot of students exited. No one paid any attention to them and Baekhyun was glad for that. With a sigh he turned his head to the side and saw Chanyeol humming his eyes closed. 

I swear this kid is so weird.... he though as he looked at his peaceful features.

"I'm nothing special, but if you insist I'm free now." he said and almost regretted it. 

Chanyeol jumped up and picked up their bags.

"So where should we go?" he said holding both bags with one hand. 

Baekghyun giggled and thought for a second. 

"Well I wanted to go to my room and play with my babies, but if you have anything better..." he left his words hanging. Chanyeol put a finger on his lips in a thinking manner.

"Your room sounds fun." he wriggled his eyebrows. Baekhyun's ears became crimson. 

"W-what?" 

"To play games that is... N-nothing else..."

"Yeah, nothing else...." Baekhyun half-whispered.

"But if you want to... Or not." Chanyeol quickly corrected himself after he received a terrified look from the other.

 


 

Once in his room, Baekhyun felt good. Almost good. 

As Chanyeol entered with him it was pretty hard to restrain himself from running to his computer for a welcome kiss. 

"Woah, your room is so neat!" he  exclaimed in awe as he looked around, touching everything and anything. Beakhyun cringed when the latter finally settled on his bed, wrinkling usually perfectly straight sheets. "I like your room. But if you don't mind me asking you live alone in here?" he said looking around again. 

"Yeah, I kind of got lucky, with that." Baekhyun sheepishly smiled.

The truth was no one wanted to room with him. He had a room-mate before, however he didn't like him because he was to introvert; the other was receiving silent treatments from Baekhyun and it went like that go for days. Baekhyun was afraid as much as to high five the other or shake his hand,  so he asked for a change. Ever since then the word has spread what kind of room-mate Baekhyun is so no one wanted to share room with him. 

The real truth is that since Baekhyun was gay and was so scared of someone finding out he retorted to that. He liked being alone, but sometimes it gets too lonely. 

"I live with my parents and they always nag me about my room and guitar and everything. It's rather annoying." he grinned.

"So you want something to eat?" Baekhyun being a good host, asked walking to his little kitchen.

"Yeah sure." Chanyeol smiled. "You." he muttered as Baekhyun turned to his made kitchen.

"You said something?" Baekhyun turned to the other.

"Nope" Chanyeol grinned his thousand Walt smile.

"Oh, okay." Baekhyun turned back to preparing snacks.

All the while Chanyeol watched Baekhyun's back.; from his slender shoulders to his round . He liked it all. And he just had to have him.

Standing up as quiet as possible he sauntered to Baekhyun's form and  sneaked his hands around his waist.

"Baekie~" he moaned into his ear slowly bitting it. He felt the smaller boy freeze beneath him, nevertheless he continued. "I like you." he purred as his hands sneaked underneath the others dress shirt. "Please..." he had no idea what he was asking for, but he wanted something. 

Baekhyun was flipping on the inside. He couldn't move and he felt a rather uncomfortable tent form inside of his pants. How will he escape this?! But more importantly: Did he wanted to escape?

Regaining his senses he pushed the tall boy away and turned to him, trying to hide the heat in his entire body. 

Skin hitting skin was heard and Chanyeol raised a hand to his now red cheek.

"I don't know what you think you're doing?! I would have to ask you to leave!" Baekhyun's voice was stern, but Chanyeol sensed fear mixed with something unreadable. 

"Baekie" he put on his best puppy face, trying to gain sympathy from the other. 

"Don't you 'Baekie' me! You.. you manipulative!! I... You!! Ugggggh" Baekhyun  flailed his arms around spinning in place, feeling tons of emotions hit him all at once and he didn't know what to feel.

Anger?

Rage?

Lust?

Whatever it was he couldn't deal with it. Not right away. He needed time; to think; to get everything together. It was all to much. But Chanyeol didn't have any of it. 

"Go out with me. Please. I like very much. Please." his voice was soft, pleading. 

Baekhyun shook his head. "Sorry. I.. I just can't."

"Why not? I mean you said you only don't want attention, so we can go somewhere outside, where no one will know you or me. We can secretly date or something." Chanyeol's puppy eyes were back again. 

Baekhyun continued shaking his head so much he though he's going to get dizzy. 

"Please Baekkie. Pretty please with cherry on top." he clashed his hands together as if praying. 

Baekhyun looked at him for a while. "I'm sorry. Please just go now." he couldn't deal with dating anyone. It meant extra attention and disapproving looks from everyone. And he just couldn't take it. He knew that being gay is wrong; well not wrong just, unusual. People weren't used to see same- couples and they would always judge. And he didn't want to be judged.

"Baekkie?" Chanyeol looked like he was about to cry. 

"Chanyeol, go. I'm begging you." Baekhyun pinched the bridge of his nose. "Maybe some other day " he whispered softly, but Chanyeol heard him. 

He almost jumped in happiness. 

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!" Chanyeol hugged him tightly and Baekhyun tried to keep his lower regions out of the other's reach. He didn't want him to know what impact he had on him.

"That wasn't a 'yes'." he laughed softly.

"But it wasn't a 'no' neither." Chanyeol beamed, his eyes meeting Baekhyun's. "I guess the games are off."

"You can take the snacks if you want to." 

Chanyeol leaned in. "I sure will" he breathed out, making Baekhyun dizzy before he let go of him and took the sandwiches Baekhyun made.

"So tomorrow?" he asked, hand on a door knob, the other one bringing sandwich to his mouth. He took a big bite of it and moaned. "So good!" he looked back at Baekhyun. Seeing the boy all flushed and pink made his day. He should embarrass him more often.

"Um... I... Maybe... Uhh.. Bye" he said turning around to clean the counter and wash the dishes he dirtied.

Chanyeol grinned from ear to ear even though Baekhyun couldn't see it and twisted the door knob, sending a loud kissy sound across the room before leaving. 

When he heard the door close, Baekhyun sighed in relief. He looked down to find his tent gone and he could breathe normally again. 

What did I got myself into? he thought as he flung himself on the bed, not caring about ruining it. 

 


 

For the next few weeks Chanyeol was utterly annoying, but also cute. All of his attempts to get Baekhyun to go out with him failed. 

The next day after the first rejection, Baekhyun found roses in front of his door. Chanyeol of course denied everything, but Baekhyun knew.

Then the day after that, he got another bucket of roses, this time with a not attached to it "Go out with me ♥". And it continued like that for days. 

Chanyeol was pretending like everything's okay, that they are just friends, so he kept on coming to Baekhyun's room whenever he had time. Baekhyun's literature classes became more fun with Chanyeol around. It appears the boy is a genius when it comes to words; him and Mr. Yang would always fight, weather it's the use of a certain word in a sentence or just the meaning of the word itself, Chanyeol always had a fun explanation to why is it like that. Baekhyun thoroughly enjoyed Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays just for that class only. 

Also it turned out that he and Chanyeol also had P.E together and math class. While P.E was hell for Baekhyun, Chanyeol loved to sweat and would always make Baekhyun exercise, saying he needs to put on some muscles; math was Chanyeol's enemy. He never understood all those numbers and letters, saying they're a waste of time, but Baekhyun simply adored math. 

So every time they had homework from math Chanyeol didn't understand Baekhyun would explain it to him, and whenever Baekhyun didn't understand the assignment from literature or was having trouble with an exercise that they were supposed to get graded on, Chanyeol was there to help. And not only that many other subject one was good at and the other wasn't, they would always help out each other. 

To Baekhyun it was strange he could act normally around the guy who confessed to him, but surprisingly he didn't have any trouble with it. It was needless to say that the two became attached by hip and went around together. 

Chanyeol met Jongin and Kyungsoo and was pretty fond of them, the quadruplet spending a lot of time together doing homework or playing video games. But when Jongin and Kyungsoo couldn't come it certainly didn't stop Chanyeol.

He started bringing his guitar over and sometimes even leaving it at Baekhyun's room so the other could practice. He started teaching the smaller boy, and they spent hours and hours playing guitar, which Baekhyun was improving with.

It was two months since they met each other, rather weirdly, and became close friends. Chanyeol would always joke whenever Baekhyun rejected his date proposal, but Baekhyun still felt uneasy about it. Even though he didn't think about it most of the time, the little time he spent thinking was hell. He thought about Chanyeol's face before he fell asleep; he thought about the things they did that day. When Chanyeol teaches him guitar it involves a lot of hand touching and Baekhyun can't lie to himself anymore that he is lukewarm to it; not to mention whenever their shoulders brush against each other, or when Baekhyun couldn't reach a book at the library and Chanyeol would stretch out over him to get it, or when he feels the others breath tickling him when he sleeps over and begs him to sleep in one bed.

Baekhyun was more and more aware the others presence and not in a friendly way. He was contemplating weather to just go out with him or not. On one side, Chanyeol was warm, with a big smile, always making him laugh. He felt comfortable with him; but on the other side were people - judging. He knew society wouldn't approve of them and it killed him. 

It was Saturday morning and Chanyeol woke up before his sleeping companion. He stayed last night in Baekhyun's room doing homework with him and talking about random stuff, so he slept over. 

But, he had other intentions. Sneaking around the room trying not to wake the sleeping boy up, he made his way towards his bag, taking out all the necessities and he placed them on the small table.

Lighting up a candle he took his guitar and kneeled in front of Baekhyun's bed. He started strumming.

Wherever we go it'll be heaven!

He started of softly. Baekhyun stirred in his sleep cracking his eyes open. Who was singing so early on Saturday morning. He turned in his bed and saw Chanyeol grin at him before he started strumming again.

As if I was reborn as a child who doesn't know anything
I thought it was a dream so I closed my eyes and opened them again
You were standing in front of my desperate self and praying
I want to w
alk side by side with you at least once

Just once

Baekhyun was stunned. Chanyeol's soft voice echoed in his ears, a lovely melody combined with his deep yet sweet voice melted Baekhyun's heart.

I ride the soft wind into your world
I go right next to you and you ask where I came from
You asked so innocently so I answered it's a secret
Because if we just walk together like this 

Wherever we go it'll be heaven

By the time Chanyeol finished his song, Baekhyun's eyes dwelled with tears. He was so touched and so happy, a whirlpool of emotions going through him.

"Happy two months!" Chanyeol half yelled with a smile. 

Baekhyun was speechless. He sat there stoned, unmoving. Chanyeol took this as a wrong sign. His eyes went wide and worry was evident on his face.

"S-sorry... I... just... you know... It''s, like we knew... and it's two months... so I thought... special, you know...." Chanyeol stammered. Baekhyun's face was still expressionless so Chanyeol thought it's maybe better to leave. He stood on his legs, feeling rejected once again as he packed his guitar back in the case. He was about to put out the candle when someone's hand landed on his shoulder.

Turning around he was met with Baekhyun's shy smile, one of his favorites.

"You're not my boyfriend, so why a song like that and do all this?" he asked looking down, but not removing his hand from Chanyeol's shoulder. 

"I was kind of trying to confess. Pretty lame right?" he laughed pathetically.

He must be pitying me now, he thought as he intently watched Baekhyun's face.

"Actually it... worked" Baekhyun said eyes never leaving the ground. 

Chanyeol's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. 

"W-what?" he asked uncertain if he heard well.

"It... It worked" Baekhyun reiterated. In the next moment he was lifted in the air Chanyeol spinning him around. Their laughter bounced of the walls of Baekhyun's room as Chanyeol continued hugging Baekhyun. 

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" Chanyeol whispered in Baekyun's ear his mouth moving to kiss his cheek; then the other one; then his forehead; nose; each eyelid and in the end he stopped before Baekhyn's lips. Hot breaths mixing, without any words they knew what was about to happen; none of them made a move to stop it, though.

Ever so slowly their lips connected. No tongues nor teeth, nothing more then pure love dripping from their lips as they softly kissed each other. After a while they separated, Chanyeol's smile wider than ever. 

"So that means we're... you know, together now?" he asked cautiously. Baekhyun laughed lightly.

"Yeah.. But, we won't tell anyone! Well, maybe your parents and my parents, and of course we have to tell Jongin and Kyungsoo.. And your friends.. Wait, how many friends you have?" 

Chanyeol laughed at his cuteness. "Don't worry about that. Only our parents and Kaisoo will know about it."

"Kaisoo?" Baekhyun asked confused.

"Yeah, Kai and Kyungsoo - Kaisoo" Chanyeol said like it was something obvious. 

"Seriously; Kaisoo?"  Baekhyun laughed.

"What it's cute." Chanyeol whined as Baekhyun parted from him in order to sit down at the table. "We can have a couple name like that! Something like ChanBaek? Ha would do you think?" he smiled as he sat down across Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun shoot his head cutely. "No." 

"Then you want your name first? BaekChan?" he asked. 

"Let's just eat okay?" Baekhyun laughed, taking chopsticks and digging into his rice.

"Then how about Hynhyeol?" Chanyeol wriggled his eyebrows, taking a bite of meat from his plate.

"What?" Baekhyun laughed. He was starting to think seriously about the couple name thing. "No. No couple names." 

"Fine." Chanyeol pouted, before burst laughing. The two continued joking and enjoying their perfect Sunday morning.

 


 

The next few months were heaven for Baekhyun. Chanyeol was the sweetest boyfriend ever and he loved spending time with him. He would always make Baekhyun laugh and feel like they're the only ones in the entire world. He wasn't even afraid to show PDA anymore. 

He knew people were talking; he wasn't stupid. But when with Chanyeol all that didn't mater. He could be himself, not caring about judgmental stares he received everywhere. If it didn't bother Chanyeol, it certainly didn't bother him.  Days passed in pure bliss and he and Chanyeol were together for three months already and they were happy; he was happy.

It was needless to say that Kai and Kyungsoo were more than thrilled when they heard the news. Both of them were really supportive of the two. Their parents nothing different. 

Chanyeol's mom screamed and ran to Baekhyun squeezing the life out of him, Chanyeol's dad just gave him a smile. After that happy and weird encounter Chanyeol's parents demanded to meet Baekhyun's, so they went to Baekhyun's house. Both parents were happy with their kids and were even close now; always talking to each other and meeting up. Both Baekhyun and Chaneyol were happy for that. 

That morning they were celebrating 100 days together and Chanyeol brought cake. They were eating or better to say attacking one plate using one spoon. Baekhyun wanted more, but Chanyeol snatched the spoon away. 

"Hey give me the spoon you pig!" Baekhyun huffed as he tried to get the spoon from taller's hand. 

"Na-ah! I want that cake!" 

"Yah Park Chanyeol!"

They battled over the spoon so hard, they accidentally rolled over the plate with cake and it ended up on Chanyeol's lap.

"CAKEEEE!" Baekhyun screamed in vain. "You.. you killed it! Monster!" he feigned tears, before they both started cracking up. 

"You need to change, I think I have a pair of your paints in my closet. Baekhyun said standing up to get the pants. Chanyeol hummed as he took his cell phone and keys out of the pockets and got the pants Baekhyun was holding up for him. He went into a little bathroom to change and wash his pants.

Baekhyun laughed silently before taking the plate and putting it in the sink. He heard Chanyeol's phone vibrate and saw it was a message from Kai. He smiled because the two were really close and once again he was happy his friends were getting along with his boyfriend.

Without thinking he clicked the open button. He thought the other sent him a stupid joke or something since they do that often, but the content of the message shocked him.

"WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN?! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD JUST TAKE HIM TO BED!!"

Baekhyun didn't know what to think. 'Take him to bed' Who? Him? Why would Kai even send a message like that. 

Quickly he opened the entire conversation and what he found there shocked him to no return. The messages went back to months; specifically to three months ago when he and Chanyeol started dating.

"I didn't tell you to become his boyfriend!"  read the first.

"Jesus Christ! I get it! But I like him okay?!"

"The deal was for you to open him up a little! Not be lovey dovey with him!"

"I can't do this anymore Kai!" Baekhyun read the one from that morning. 

"Just him!" 

"No Kai. Enough is enough!" and that was the last message before Kai's replay minutes ago. 

His eyes stung with tears, but he didn't want to let them flow down. He wasn't worth it. 

Why would Chanyeol and Kai team up of all people. And why against him? He felt hurt and used. 

He went through the messages again and all the while he couldn't think of a reason why. As he read the messages again he started thinking that Chanyeol had the least quilt in all of this. Messages showed clearly that he didn't want to hurt him, but still he did it and it hurt all the more knowing how he wanted to use him. 

He heard the bathroom door crack open, a smiley Chanyeol appearing. 

"Missed me?" he chirped, walking to his boyfriend, but then stopped as he noticed the device the other was holding and from the look of his face he knew he was in deep trouble. 

"Baekhyun I can explain! Just listen to me, please!"  he tried begging, but all he received was a slap; he knew Baekhyun had every right to  be angry so he decided to let him vent it all out. 

"Why?! Why?! WHY?! I trusted you I loved you and this is what you do to me?!" Baekhyun screamed continuously hitting Chanyeol. Chanyeol stayed still and let him do as he pleased. 

"You thought I was a toy!? Something to play with!? I have feelings too damn it!!" Chanyeol flinched as he heard the other curse for the first time since they met. 

He knew that everything would end badly if he listened to Kai and Kyungsoo, but the two insisted for him to open the small boy up and just teach him how to have fun. Instead he used the long wanted opportunity for his own needs and this is what he got as a result. 

Baekhyun continued his rant for a good half an hour, mostly screaming the same things. Then he got tired and just fell on the floor. Exhausted, used, hurt and broken he looked up at an emotionless Chanyeol. He didn't know what else to say, what else to do. It was all a huge mistake letting someone new into his world.

"Can you listen to me?" he heard Chanyeol beg above him. 

"Enlighten me please" he said sarcastically. He felt Chanyeol shift a little before he saw the other sit down beside him, eyes glued to the floor.

"So.. It all started around 6 months ago when Jongin approached me with a request..."

6 months ago.

"Chanyeol you have to do this one please. I'll give you good money!" 

"Jongin maybe this isn't such a good idea. Baekhyun is fragile"  Kyungsoo said from his spot next to Kai.

"Oh come on Kyungsoo. We need to make him relax a bit, he's such a prude sometimes."  after thinking for a while, the other hesitantly nodded.

"Alright, but it's your fault if something goes wrong" Kyungsoo said giving up.

Jongin turned to Chanyeol again. "He only has three friends beside us - his computer, his Galaxy Tab and his precious PS3. Dude he even calls it 'baby'!" 

Kyungsoo beside him nodded. "Please make our nerd of a friend less socially awkward. But, please, try not to hurt him"  Kyungsoo added softly.

He looked at the two of them alternatively and nodded.

"That's what you're paying me for . I won't disappoint you." he said. "So who we're talking about here?" he asked smiling his usual wide smile.

Baekhyun listened intently as Chanyeol continued his story. 

"After I found out it was you I wanted to quit, but Jongin didn't let me. He wanted me to loosen you up and help you overcome your fears." Chanyeol sighed. "I never thought that I would have to deflower you or anything. I simply had in mind to just be a bit erted with you and just act as friends, but the truth is..." he stopped suddenly. 

Baekhyun absorbed everything the other said. And he wanted to hear the rest. 

"The truth is?" he ushered the now silent boy to talk. "I want to know it Chanyeol."  Chanyeol looked like a kicked puppy and Baekhyun felt sorry, almost.

"The real truth is..." Chanyeol heaved a sigh. "The truth is I didn't take the money, I never wanted it after I found out you were Baekhyun they were talking about. You see I...  I really like you... like... for real" he stuttered arms flailing in every direction. "And I always wanted to talk to you and get to know you, but you were just so closed. And if you didn't post that picture I had no idea how would I approach you." Chanyeol lips curved up a bit. "I never though it would be possible to love someone the way I love you. But I do, please trust me I do!" he finished finally looking up at Beakhyun. 

Baekhyun was having a hard time taking in everything. Chanyeol really liked him? Like he's going to believe that.

"How many times have you rehearsed that?" Baekhyun asked bitterly. 

"W-what?" Chanyeol' eyes widened. "N-no! I'm not lying seriously!" he defended himself. 

"Just leave Chanyeol!" Baekhyun stood up. "Please just leave" his voice was about to break along with tears that he tried to keep in his tear ducts.

"Baekie..." Chanyeol stood up as well inching to Baekhyun. "Baek" he whispered. 

Chanyeol knew this was bound to happen. But he thought that Baekhyun wouldn't be so harsh on him. He knew the smaller boy would be angry; yes, but he never thought that he would break up with him.

"How many times you did this?!" Baekhyun's shaky voice broke the silence. "Huh? How many times you dated other girls giving them false hopes?" a tear escaped his eye and Chanyeol felt a stab at his heart. 

"No! It's not like that! All of them asked me to do it" Baekhyun looked at him through teary eyes. "They wanted to have confidence and show up at a party with a good looking guy. And I guess I was him. Rarely any of them asked me to sleep with them, but there were few I won't deny, though you should know why it was easy pretending." 

"Huh? What do you mean?" 

"I'm gay Baek. I always was. When I said I'm bi it was a lie. Those girls, they... they were happy. They felt so good when people looked at them because I was their company." Chanyeol shrugged. He didn't feel his dating service was something wrong if people were happy. But maybe Beakhyun didn't feel like that. "When Jongin came to me asking me to relax you a bit I was happy because I found out you're gay too. So I used the chance I got. " he stopped, an eerie silence fell upon them as Chanyeol waited for Baekhyun to say something.

"For how long?" Beakhyun's quiet voice filled the silence.

"What?" Chanyeol asked, scared.

"How long have you liked me?" 

"Oh... Since... Since the first year. When I saw you sing in school choir. But I couldn't approach you because back then I didn't know if you were gay or not." he admitted shyly.

"So for all these years you liked me, but never approached me. You dated all those girls, but never had the guts to approach me?!" Baekhyun almost screamed. It felt unreal to him that Chanyeol, who had his own little dating service, was afraid to approach him.

"Hey I only act all mighty with them and around school, though when it comes to real thing I'm just as awkward as you are" he scratched the back of his neck. 

"God, Chanyeol, it's not that hard you know!" Baekhyun said pacing around the room.

"Then how come you were single when we met?" 

"Well I had a boyfriend you know! But it turns out he was paid to love me!" Baekhyun said angry.

"I said I never took the damn money!"

"Chanyeol please go now. I... I need some time to sort things out. Please." he begged him. Chanyeol knew that the other needed some space, so quickly collected his stuff and left the room. 

When Chanyeol left Baekhyun sat down on his bed and started thinking.

Kyungsoo and Jongin payed Chanyeol to 'loosen him up'.

But Chanyeol actually liked him so he didn't take the money yet the opportunity to date him. 

Now Kai was pressing him to sleep with him. 

So all those months meant something? 

Though he could've just approached him or something. But would he even consider going out with him?

No, probably not. If the other wasn't annoying 24/7, he would never give it a thought to be his friend.

So if he likes him for real, then can he forgive him. 

All the thoughts were running around his head; he couldn't stay on one thought for too long before the other one would take over him. 

He sat there for a good hour before he decided to settle thing with the idiot duo first.

 


 

Knock on the door was heard and Jongin opened the door in his shirtless glory. It was nothing new to Baekhyun so he just did what he came for.

"Baek... Ow!!!" Baekhyun's fist colided with Jongin's jaw. It for sure hurt Baekhyun more, but it felt good so he didn't care. "Must you too?!" Jongin asked flabbergasted.

"So you already got punished moron." Baekhyun snarled entering the room. He saw Kyungsoo in the corner scared for himself too. "Don't worry Kyungie, I won't hurt you... yet. First you two need to explain some things to me, will you?" he asked them with a sweet, scary smile. 

Kyungsoo was the first to snap out and talk.

"Okay listen we know you're angry, but we just wanted you to relax and become less socially awkward." 

"So you thought getting me a man hooker was going to help."

"Okay, first of all..." Jongin butted in as he rubbed his jaw. "Channie isn't a . Okay, he just helps lost girls on their way for love. He did sleep with few, but it was his choice. He easily said no to a lot of them. And trust me there were hot girls." he received a jab in the ribs from Kyungsoo.

"We never knew Chanyeol actually liked you." Kyungsoo continued. "You would never agree to our plan anyway. We thought if he relaxes you a bit you would be more open to dating. Bastard only took advantage of the situation and started dating you himself" Kyungsoo's face scrunched. 

"And what was with the messages like 'get him to bed'?" 

"That... Sorry Baek." Jongin raised his hand guilty. "I thought since you two are dating he should just deflower you already. Ow! Okay you really need to stop using me as a punching bag" he whined as Kyungsoo and Baekhyun both hit him at the same time. "The thing is he didn't want to do it, because Mr. 'I don't want to push him'  was waiting for you to make the move" Jongin rolled his eyes. 

Just then the door busted open an angry Chanyeol racing through them. 

"AND JUST SO YOU KNOW KIM JONGIN I DON'T HAVE A TINY I JUST LOVE HIM TOO MUCH TO TAKE THINGS TO THAT LEVEL AFTER ONLY... Three... Months" Chanyeols booming voice slowly went quieter when he noticed Baekhyun in the room. 

Both of them were silent for a while. 

"So we should really go now, let you two sort it all out." Kyungsoo smiled kindly at them, pulling Jongin out the door.

"If you want to use the bed just change the sheets fir.. Ouch!" Jongin whined as Kyungsoo slapped him across the head.

"That won't be needed" Chanyeol said lowly. "I'll be leaving first" he declared turning around and running through the door. 

Without thinking twice Baekhyun ran after him. "Chanyeol wait!!" 

"Those two are so meant to be together." Jongin said like a proud parent. 

"Oh shut up you idiot. Deflower him already?!" Kyungsoo's angry face turned to Jongin.

"B-baby l-listen! I... Wait put the bat down.."

"Kim Jongin you actually wanted Chanyeol to deflower my baby!?!" Kyungsoo screamed at him. 

Jongin's screams were heard down the hallway, but the couple that the fuss was about were long gone.

 


 

"Chanyeol will you wait!!" Baekhyun yelled as his short legs carried him as fast as they could behind the giant. 

Chanyeol abruptly turned making Baekhuyn collide against him and fall. Baekhyun quickly closed his eyes expecting a great pain, but none came. He slowly opened his eyes and met Chanyeol's chocolate brown orbs, worriedly looking at him. 

"It's okay Baekhyun, I understand if you don't want to ever talk to me again." Chanyeol said, but tightened his grip on Baekhyun. 

"No I don't want to talk." Baekhyun said and Chanyeol's arms around his waist disappeared. Chanyeol slowly turned around and started walking away, but Baekhyun grabbed his wrist flipping him around pulling his neck down to capture his lips. 

At first Chanyeol was surprised, but a second later he responded to the kiss moving his lips against Baekhyun soft ones. It felt so amazing, like the first time. 

They separated after a while, both breathless. 

"I don't want to talk, because I want to kiss you." Baekhyun said leaning again to peck his boyfriends lips.

"Cheesy." Chanyeol said pecking the boy. 

They shared peck for a little while, both of them laughing at their own silliness.

"So we are together again?" Chanyeol asked hopefully.

"Where did you get that idea? We never broke up." Baekhyun smiled caressing Chanyeol's cheek.

"But why did you change your mind?" Chanyeol asked confused. He knew if it was him he would be forever angry. 

"Something snapped when I saw you leaving the room before. Like a peace of me left with you. We just belong together."

"I'm sorry for tricking you" 

Baekhyun shook his head. "No, you never tricked me. You said it yourself, you were selfish and did everything for yourself.  And I'm glad you did, because if you listened Kaisoo and just played with me we wouldn't be like this now." 

Chanyeol laughed. 

"But I'm curious." Baekhyun said as they made their way back to crazy couple's room. "Are you really an idiot like that or you just acted?" 

"Well honestly I'm friends with Kai so you can guess what kind of ert I am" Chanyeol grinned slapping Baekhyun's behind lightly. 

"Then you're really good at restraining yourself" Baekhyun laughed. 

"But... um... you know if you're interested in..."

"What?" Baekhyun cut him off.

"N-nothing! Nothing!" Chanyeol said blushing a bit. 

"So cute" Baekhyun got on his toes to kiss Chanyeol's pink cheek. 

As they neared Jongin's and Kyungsoo's shared room, they heard weird noises coming from behind the door.

"Uahh faster!" Kyungsoo's scream was heard and both boys froze in their spots. 

"Maybe we should... just... um... go to your room" Chanyeol suggested. 

"Yeah, yeah w-we s-should" Beakhyun flinched when another ear pearcing scream was heard.

They their heel and ran to Baekhyun's room.

"Well that was..." Baekhyun stated as soon as they were in the safety of his room.

"Arousing" Chanyeol finished for him.

"Yah! That's not what I wanted to say!" Baekhyun slapped his biceps, blushing hard.

"But you thought about it admit it." Chanyeol wriggled his eyebrows giving Baekhyun a erted look.

"Did not.."

"Did to"

"No"

"Yes" 

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Let's just finish celebrating our anniversary!" Baekhyun huffed.

"I have an idea for a perfect ending" Chanyeol breathed in his ear, kissing his neck, making Baekhyun's neck hair stand straight.

"C-Chanyeol"

 

Fin.


A/N: So this is my story. Man it was hard writing this one shot XD I want to try more :D (and I has another idea *y smile*)

Hope I didn't disappoint you all ^_^  Tell me what you think ♥

Also for the judges I enabled text selection and you can see that there is 10348 words including 'fin' XD