Bunny

Red Moon

 

“ Whose there !”  You said looking around cautiously . “ Well your pretty slow aren’t ya !” A boy with fiery red hair said behind you . “ How’d you get there ?” you asked curiously staring at his hair . “ I’m Lee Taemin “ he said completely ignoring you . “ What’s a pretty girl like you doing out here alone ?” Taemin asked wrapping his arms around your shoulders .

 “ Can you please not touch me .” You said struggling to get out of his grasp . “ Aww don’t you like me ?” he asked with a teasing smile . “ No . Actually I don’t like you . Now can you please let me go .” You bluntly said looking at his arm .

  At the cruel response his arm immediately fell and he looked at you like you were crazy . “ Taemin get back to class . Leetuk already blew a fuse .” A really tall guy with huge eyes said coming from nowhere .

  You tried to quietly sneak away quietly until you heard the gigantic eyed boy say “freeze” . “ Y-yes ?” You asked staring at your feet . “ Shouldn’t you be in your room ?” Minho asked . “ No I’m the new prefect . I should get going now .” You walked away without looking around with a red tinted cheeks .

“ What were you doing ?” Minho asked .

“ I was just-”

“ you drained the last one . Don’t do it to this one .” Minho said before walking away .

 “ What took you so guys long . Siwon is trying to kill kyuhyun now .” Yoona said standing in front of the classroom . “ He was playing around with the new with the new prefect .” minho said jabbing a thumb in the red heads direction .

 A sigh was heard before the door suddenly slammed open . “ He’s evil !!!” kyuhyun screamed running down the hall . “ Come back here you little brat .” siwon came chasing the said person with a lightning bolt .

 What took you guys . Did fangirls try to ambush you ?” key asked nervously . “ It’s nothing taemin said before minho could say a word .

 Reading Yoona’s mind Onew looked at the three . “ Minnie are you leaving something out ?” Onew asked with a raised eyebrow . “ N-NO !!” . “ Don’t lie !” Jonghyun said lightly smacking the boys head . “ I was just teasing the new prefect .” Taemin said looking toward the side .

  “ New ? Prefect ?” Seohyun said eyeing taemin curiously . “ Are you serious ! The last on tried to kill you ! Now the new one ?” Krystal yelled in disbelief . “ Calm down . But she’s right who knows what’s wrong with this one .” jessica said patting her sister’s back .

 “ Ah it’s like we can’t trust the young ones anymore .” Shindong said waking from his nap . “ That’s true .” Sungmin said , He was currently sitting on top of shindong’s back . “ Yah what were you doing on back !” Shindong said sitting up causing sungmin to hit the floor hard . “ You’re a really good bed .” Sungmin said standing up while fixing his hair .

“ Aish ! jinja Are all of the night class that weird !” you thought punching a tree . You quickly looked your watch and rushed back to your dorm . The only rule a prefect had to follow by was that be back in your dorms before 2am on the dot . Apparently it just hit you that time passed pretty quickly .  Moments later you’ve stopped at your own loss of breath . You heard a faint bush rustle before spotting a shadow .

 As the shadow came closer you’ve realized it was only a bunny . “ aw it’s so cute ! Sorry bunny I have to go . doing this job is really tiring .” you said before walking away . ‘ Plus the night class is so weird . '