Invitation

Red Moon

 

“  Young Mistress please wake up !  Wake up !” One of the maids said waking ___ up from the horrifying nightmare .  ___ forehead was covered in cold sweat . “ I’m awake ! Please go chose out my wardrobe for today .” ___ said before making her way toward the bathroom .  After a short cold shower she wore the outfit the maid laid out for her . (http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/39/283/L_g0016128339.jpg )

    ___ walked down to the dining room with the maid following behind . “ Good morning ____  did you have a good night ?” Father asked with a big smile making the atmosphere lighter .

   ___ put on a fake smile and tried her best to forget the nightmare . “ Y-yea !”___ said sitting down next to Kevin .

 Not long into breakfast one of fathers personal butlers rushed in with a silver letter in his hand . “ Is that . . . ?” hyungshik said not daring to finish the sentence . “ What do they want this time ?” Jun young asked going to fathers side .

 “Kevin – san ? What’s the letter about ?” ___ asked trying to figure out what everyone is worried about . “Uh . . . I don’t think you need to know this stuff yet .” Kevin said looking away from the letter . “___ why don’t you go upstairs and I’ll let one of the maid send you breakfast later .” Father requested in a demanding voice . “ Okay .” With that you descended up the stairs .

  They waited until ___ were out of hearing distance to discuss about the letter . “ Is it from the vampire council again ?” Hee chul asked recalling the pile of silver letters in the study . “ Yes but what they are asking for its breaking their promise .” father said griping the letter . The 9 boys read the letter . Letter :

  Dear acting Head of the Mizuki clan ,

We have waited 7 years for the next pureblood of the Mizuki clan .

Please have the awakening within this year If she hasn’t taken the role of pureblood we will send one of the members to force her awakening . 

  This is a warning to your family .

The Vampire Council

“ Wait ! Isn’t Mizuki ___’s last name ?” Si wan asked looking shocked . “ yea  do you guys remember the first time you met ___ ?” Father asked getting and leading the boys to his study  . “ yea . It was kind of weird since all she ever did was tend to the rose garden outside .” Dong Jun said . “ And whenever a rose blooms she cuts it right off .”  Min Woo said pretending to shiver .

“ Hey stop talking like that about your sister !” Father exclaimed . “ She is our STEPsister , Dad .” Jun Young said emphasizing on the word step . “ Okay I get it . And you remember that ruby necklace she always wear ?” Father asked walking to the bookshelf .  (http://nyimage2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.177100178.jpg ) “ Yea why ?” Asked Si Wan , sitting on the desk . “ I created that necklace to keep her vampire self asleep for a while . But there’s a problem that’s been happening in the necklace for some reason .” Father said taking out a picture album . “ This is ___ and her mother in this picture . This was taken the day before her mother died .” father said showing everyone the picture . “ Aww she looks so happy before ! What happened ?” Min Woo asked looking through the whole album .

  “ One of the other purebloods gave an order to kill the Mizuki Princess . Right when they were about to kill ___ , her mother came in and sacrificed herself to save ___ .” father said letting out a sad sigh right when it began raining .

  You were finally in your room . Whenever they had to talk privately you were never allowed in the room they had to talk about the family business . you around your room for something to do but you spotted a red envelope resting on the window . You walked to it slowly and took the envelope and threw it over to your 4 poster bed . You continued to stare out the window until it began raining . Not wanting to see the depressing rain you walked over to your bed , and jumped into it . ‘ I wonder what the letter is about .’ Curious you opened the letter reading it contents  .

  Dear Mizuki ___ ,

  You are here by accepted to SM Academy .

 SM Academy is the school where the future succescors learn to grow and the next generation are raised .

 Please be at SM Academy tomorrow by 10:30 am .

                 Sincerely ,

            The Principal of the academy .

  ‘ Did it say Principals ! That means the school must be strict .’ you though while putting the letter back into its envelope . You thought hard about whether you should tell dad or sneak away to the academy by yourself .

 Being the good girl you are you decided to ask your father if you could go .

Walking to his study you knocked on the wooden door waiting for an answer .

When you heard him say ‘come in’ you entered to see all of your brothers boring holes to the back of your head as you were walking .

  “ What is it dearie . Do you need something ?” Father asked with a smile taking off his glasses .

You gave him the letter not needing to speak . Your fathers eyes widen at the sight of the envelope 

  “ Where did you get this letter , ___ ?” asked Father looking at __ curiously  .

 “ Um I really don’t know it was just near my window so I read it . It’s an invitation to SM Academy .” ___ said looking down at the carpet .

 “ SM ?” Hyungshik asked . “ Your brother go to S.S Academy . SM is in South Korea .” Father said taking out a map of the schools in Korea .

   “ Why do you have a map ?” ____ asked confused at the map .

“ It’s for when I get lost visiting the schools principals .” Dad said . ( Your dad has a relationship with the schools principals . )

 “ So Dad can I go ?” ___ asked holding back her eagerness .

“ I-I’ll let you go but don’t you go off causing trouble to the principal . Arraso ?” Father said with reluctance in his voice .

  “ Yay! I better go pack !!!!” You exclaimed , running up to your room , ignoring his question .

‘ *Sigh* what am I going to do about this girl .’ Your father thought before examining his map .

    The next morning >>>>>>>>>

“ _____  !!!!!  Wake up !!! Wake up ! Wake up wake up !!!” Dong Jun yelled at you sitting in front of your opened door .

 Due to instincts you grabbed the nearest thing to you , which happens to be a vase full of flowers , and threw it at the door .

“ Ah ! Hyung she tried to kill me !” Dong Jun said pulling Hyungshik into the room .

“ ___ Wake up or you’ll be late to school .” Hyungshik said leaving with a hyper Dong Jun right behind him .

 “ Whose idea was it to fire all of the maids ?” Dong Jun asked drinking a glass of red liquid . “ Jun Young did after they went into his library .” Kevin said getting a glass of the liquid from the refrigerator . “ Hyung has a library ?” Dong Jun exclaimed shocked . “ Pabo .” Si wan said pushing Dong Jun .

“ ____ What did you pack in these bags ?” Father asked , trying to carry your suitcase .

“ Um Not much my clothes , accessories , and other things I need to survive . Why you ask ?” You asked curious to why he was having trouble with your luggage  .

“ Eh-he-he . . .  Are you kidding me you must’ve put your whole closet in here !” Father exclaimed waving his arms .

“ Come on stop being so childish !” you said before exiting the front door .