Not a good first day

Red Moon

 

“ Okay class Today we have a new student joining us , Please come in .” Mr. Kim ( Ahem kim Jaejoong ^_^) said opening the class room door . “ Ohayo Gozaimasu watashi wa ___-desu .” You introduce yourself and bowed slightly . “  Hmm You may sit next to Karam .”  Mr. Kim said pointing at a boy that bared a huge resemblance to Mr. . Kim .

  As you made your way down the aisle to the raised hand You noticed a group of girls sending glares at you . “ Annyoung ! Karam Imnida .”  The boy said with a bright smile . “ Annyoung I think you know who I am .” You said whispered cautiously looking at the front . “ I could show you around the school if you want to .” Karam whispered leaning back into his chair . “ No it’s okay I wouldn’t want you to be wasting your time on me and besides I already have someone showing me around .” you said playing with your pen . “ Ouch rejected !”Jihwan said from behind Karam . The said boy went into a small shock due to rejection while you just held in a small giggle .

  After a few more classes of boring lectures . A girl skipped up to your desk with a huge grin before it turned into an evil smirk . “ Stay away from him .” she commanded slamming he fist onto your desk . “ E-Excuse me ?”  “ Your off the hook since your new but the next time I see you near him you’ll pay .” “ Sulli do want to eat lunch or not !” A redhead yelled coming into the classroom . “ Coming !” Sulli said before sending one last glare at you . ‘ That is one fangirl I don’t want to mess with .’ You thought before leaving the empty classroom .

  The night class students came out in the middle of sunset . Surrounding the dorm were many fangirls and some fanboys .

  What met your ear was piercing squealing when the doors opened .

“ Kyaa !! Oppa will you go on a date with me !!”

“ Oppa I ‘ll give you my birth certificate !”

“ Kyaa !!”

“ Hyung Won’t you go out with me !”

  After 9 girls came out fanboys looked like they wanted to them . One of the girls were separated and you rushed to her side afraid of what might happen if you don’t . You threw a boy to the side one you saw where his hands were reaching .

  “ Ah thank you thank you so much . I’m sunny by the way ,” the girl said with a bright smile before quickly running into the safe haven called school  .

‘ I hate this job ! Those Fanboys are erted . Father I swear when I come home I’ll strangle you !’ You screamed in your mind . “ ___ Go do your rounds for the night .” Kwangmin said snapping you out of your thoughts .

  From afar you saw a group of girls trying to sneak back into school .

 “Sulli don’t you think we’ll get caught ?” Luna said trying to boost the girl up into a window . “ Be quiet Luna or Kwangmin will catch us like last time !” Victoria Whispered loudly .

 “ Excuse me what are you guys doing ?” you asked walking closer towards the group .

 “ Were trying to get pictures of shinee you want to help ?” victoria ask innocently .

 “ Please go back down .” You said calmly . “ Oh it’s you again . Why don’t you go back before we-” Sulli started before you interrupted “ How about you go back to your dorms before I report you guys .” You said before sending a glare at the cruel maknae . “ Tch like I’m scared of Kwangmin .” Sulli said with a smirk . “ Let’s just go sulli . If you get another warning you’ll be expelled !” Luna warned tugging on the young girls arm . “ Hmph you win this time brat .” Sulli said storming off with clenched fist . ‘ Well isn’t she just a fistful of sunshine .’ you thought walking away .

  “ Well hello there Miss Prefect .” A voice said from nowhere .