029

A Wolf's Love

Luhan and the other wolves were off to the soccer field, after sending hyojin in a bus.

Luhan keeps on smiling by himself as they were walking.

Baekhyun:”yah……are you okey??”

Chen:”what’s in your mind that you’re always smiling??”

Luhan:”aaahhhh n-nothing O////O………”

Lay:”did something happened when we were-“

Luhan:”NO!!! >////<” the wolves were shocked when luhan started to shout. “aahh I-I mean……n-nothing is…..aahh…..well……..”

Sehun:”you just can’t resist hyojin right??”

Luhan:”w-what???????? What kiss are you talkin about????”

Sehun:”kiss?? I said resist……wait a minute…….”

“DID BOTH OF YOU……….?????” All said in unison.

Luhan:”aaahhhh I don’t know what you’re talking about………..let’s just go”  As they were walking towards the field, zhaolin is also walking towards them, with his gangsters.

Luhan and the other wolves stopped as they saw him.

Zhaolin:”you took our place in Class A, now you’re also replacing us in OUR SOCCER TEAM??!!!” zhaolin can’t contain his anger. He pulled luhan by gripping his shirt above like he wants to punch him. Luhan just looked at him with a straight face. Luhan can’t contain his anger either, so D.O holds his shoulder telling him not to do what he doesn’t want to do.

Luhan:”yah………..if you want to punch me, don’t do it here……..because you’ll embarrass yourself” the other wolves smiled upon hearing such comment from luhan. Zhaolin was already pissed off, seeing them like they’re just having fun.

Zhaolin:”YYAASHHHH!!!!........” zhaolin tighten his grip on luhan and pulled him off somewhere.

D.O:”yah!!! Where are you taking him???”

Jino::”why??? Are you gay?? Are you afraid??huh??”

Chen:”we are not afraid of anything” Zhaolin stopped

Zhaolin:”really??? Such chickens you are for trying to be like us…..oh….i get it now…..” zhaolin faced all of them, and looked at luhan “guys………………..they are planning to be like us……….maybe……..they are our saseng fans who are obsessed with us”

Jino:”HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA WHAT A BUNCH OF GAYS!!!”

“huh LOOZERS!!!!” zhaolin’s gangsters laughed. Luhan break through zhaolin’s grip and gave a straight stare.

Luhan:”hey meat head……………huh *smirk………….you are made of meat………..i might eat you up”

Jino:”what??? What’s that suppose to mean??”

Baekhyun:”yah……….. If you’re telling us that we’re afraid of something, do you have proof that we are afraid of you???”

Kai:”huh……….such s”

Zhaolin:”you punk!!! What did you say???” walking towards kai. Luhan stood infront of him, telling him to not hurt kai. On the other hand, kai hid himself behind luhan.

“see?? Such dumb loozers”

Luhan:”you chickens must run or else I’ll lose my temper”

Jino:”why should we???”

Zhaolin:”yah……….the one who will be running is you…….huh?? *pushing luhan’s head* So stop blabbering……….if you’re telling me you’re not afraid, then let’s meet up in the rooftop. Huh???” keeps on pushing luhan’s head.

Luhan:”yah……don’t be a kid for once”

Zhaolin:”bo???? Mwoya???” luhan just smirked that made zhaolin angry. So he gripped luhan’s shirt again and dragged him in the place that is a bit dark, and that’s the rooftop. The other wolves were just following them and they just can’t leave luhan alone.

_______________________________

 In that time, chanyeol was studying in the ball field and saw all the commotion.

Chanyeol:”wah………luhan?? What’s going on??” he decided to follow them

_____________________________________________

In the rooftop, all of them came. A bit terrified because there are lots of gangsters there also. More like 20-25 people.

Zhaolin already loose his grip on luhan. Luhan’s neck was a bit soar because of being pulled by zhaolin, but it didn’t affect him because he’s strong.

Zhaolin:” so loozers…….welcome to my home………..”

Jino:”you have no idea how gay these guys are” saying it to the other gangsters and laughed hard.

Luhan and the other wolves were playing and acting cool. Luhan was just smirking so as kai with his seductive-slash-hot smirk.

Luhan:”go easy on them guys, they’re just humans” luhan said it soft enough to be heard by the wolves

Luhan unworriedly stepped inside the place and just threw his bag, just like that, like a person who owned the place already.

They lined themselves up, with luhan, infront of them.

Zhaolin:”wah……….haha……….psh……..you think you’re brave already???” everyone laughed except the wolves

Luhan just smirked and showed them his index finger flipping over, telling them to come for them. Zhaolin went over and started punching one of the wolves, so as the wolves starting to fight.

Luhan also started punching these boys, but in his mind, he doesn’t want to hurt anyone.

*I know I have the strength to fight them………but………… I just can’t hurt them…….they’re just humans* luhan thought. He tried not to fight. His brothers’ were also fighting not with their full force.

One of the gangsters fought luhan, and punched him in the face. He also punched the guy, not with his full force. He also doesn’t want to be punched with somebody, so he fought back.

Until, he saw his brothers being attacked with so many gangsters already. They are getting many. Sehun was already on the floor, lay is being batted with the bat on his waist, baekhyun, kai and tao were being punched, chen being kicked and was already on the floor, D.O was already kneeling on the floor and Xiumin was being punched by 4 persons.

Luhan widen his eyes when he sees his brothers, filled with bruises. Luhan is filled with anger that his eyes turned into red. He tightens his grip and pushed the guy that almost punched him. This time, luhan put his full force unto the guy. The gangsters went all shocked and tried to fight luhan but they couldn’t because of his strength.

kai:” no more Mr. nice guy” all the wolves’ eyes turned to red and fought the gangsters one by one.

Zhaolin:”what the??? Aiiisshhh they’re getting stronger”

Jino:”run zhaolin, these guys are freaks……such monsters” jino grabbed zhaolin. The gangsters were all shocked too, and ran away, leaving the wolves.

Luhan:”aaah……I-I’m…….s-sorry” luhan sat down. “ I didn’t mean it…………I didn’t mean to hurt anyone”

Kai:”it’s fine, you were just protecting us”

Chen:”It’s ok……….nobody died right???” everyone smiled and hugged luhan

Beakhyun:”this was fun…….” Everyone laughed

Xiumin:”aaiiisshh you punks………that will teach them a lesson……weather if they’ll still beat us up….”

Sehun:”cheer up lu-lu……..” luhan smiled. “you must be happy that you kissed hyojin-ah…..” everyone squeal and teased luhan

Luhan:”y-yah!!!!! Aaaiiisshhhh……..l-let’s go home!!!!” everyone left “oh wait….i left my bag…….you go ahead”

Sehun:”we’ll wait outside…..” luhan went to the rooftop again to get his bag.

Luhan:”here’s my bag……….are my things still here??....hhmmmm……where’s my phone?”

He heard footsteps coming near, and it was chanyeol. “are you looking for this?”

When he saw chanyeol, he was panicked if he ever saw what happened.

Chanyeol stood there with a serious face.

Chanyeol:”what are you??” luhan brighten up his eyes. And didn’t answer “YAH!!!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!” luhan tried to ran away but chanyeol grabbed him. “yah……….WHAT ARE YOU???” luhan didn’t say anything

Luhan:”did you……….”

Chanyeol:”yes I did!!!!!!” luhan was all worried

Luhan:”don’t tell anyone……..”

Chanyeol:”what are you then????” luhan stood up and faced chanyeol

Luhan:”I’m a wolf…………….and you can’t do anything about it” chanyeol widen his eyes

Chanyeol:”no………………neo MICHEOSO??????!!!! There is no such-“

Luhan:”well if there is no such, then why did my eyes turn to red? Why did I have such strength?? Well, you can’t answer that………” luhan was about to leave

Chanyeol:”so………………..that’s why hyojin is always worried when you’re around………..because she’s worried if you’ll hurt someone……”

Luhan:”NO!!! I will never hurt someone…………”

Chanyeol:”really??..........” luhan faced down when he remembered what he DID to one of the gangsters

Luhan:”It was an accident…..and……I will never ever hurt yeh-ppeun……….”

Chanyeol:”you don’t know that………”

Luhan:”don’t tell anyone……….please………..”

Chanyeol:”I won’t………….but you have to be careful with your actions, especially to hyojin.” Chanyeol left.

____________________________________________

Luhan already got out, carrying his bag and bringing his phone.

Kai:”what’s taking you so long?”

Luhan:”aaahhhh………n-nothing………. I was just finding my phone………”

D.O:”oh……..gaja???” the wolves went home

________________________________________

Meanwhile, hyojin was in her room, alone.

She can’t stop thinking about the kiss

Hyojin:”wha-what was that all about???” keeps on patting her red face.  She wrapped herself with her comforter “aaiisshh what am I doing?? It’s hot……..” she threw her comforter. “aaahhhh I need a bath” she went inside of her bathroom. “aahh wait…….. I forgot my towel…aaiiisshhh” she went out again to get her towel and went inside “uuuhhhh my clothes….WHAT’S WITH ME TODAY????!!!” she took her clothes and went in the bathroom “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH MY UNDERGARMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she went out and took her undergarments and went in the bathroom again.

Hyojin:”what’s gotten in me today??”

The wolves already got home.

Sehun:”luhan hyung…………please cook us meat!!!!!” luhan is like he’s lost in his own world because he can’t stop thinking about the kiss. Luhan took out vegetables from the fridge without him knowing.

“EEEWWWW” all said in unison

Kai:”why did you took that awful thing?????”

Chen:”aahhhhh put it back!!!!”

Sehun:”yuck…….it smells awful…..”

Luhan:”aaahhhh-aa..aaaa………..I’ll take it back” luhan pulled out a big juicy meat from the fridge.

“wwwwoooaahh”

Sehun:”now that’s the smell that I was looking for”

Luhan started to cut the meat with big chunks

Chen:”yah………hyung, do you want us to choke????”

Tao:”we can’t fit that through our mouths…..T.T “ luhan shook his head and cut the meat thinly this time.

“maybe he’s still traumatized about the kiss” sehun whispered to kai

Kai:”if I was kissed………. I will not be like that……” kai said it confidently

Sehun:”yeah right -_- “ luhan started to cook the meat but he didn’t pay attention on what he’s doing. So he burnt the meat and started to panic. Smoke is everywhere

Kai:”YAH!!! DO YOU WANT TO BURN THE HOUSE BECAUSE OF THE KI-“ sehun covered kai’s mouth

Luhan:”so-sorry………..i don’t get it…..why I couldn’t pay attention” luhan served his burnt meat to his brothers. All the wolves gave him a BIG-FACE PALM.

Lay:”aaiisshhh is that kiss really effective?”

Baekhyun:”yup it is………do you want to try??”

Lay:”ew no……-_-“ everyone stared at their burnt meat.

Baekhyun:”well???”

Lay:”should we eat it?”

D.O:”aaiisshh why did all of you picked luhan in cooking??? Aaiisshh. Now it’s like we’re eating coal”

Xiumin:”we have no choice…..rather than to starve……luhan, call hyojin to eat…..”

Luhan:”wha-what???”

Chen:”why?? Is there a problem???” Teasing luhan

Luhan:”no…………..aahhhhh………n-now?”

Kai:”yes now, do you want me to call her instead??”

Sehun:”aaiiisshhh” glared at kai “go call her, luhan hyung :D “ luhan slowly going upstairs to call hyojin.

Luhan was ready to knock the door

*wait…….wh-what should I do?? Aahhhh i-I should knock 3 times? Or 4 times? Wait…do I look good? I-I should f-fix myself before going in………..w-wait…..ahhh what am I saying?? I’m just gonna call her to eat……..* luhan was about to knock the door, but when he was about to do it, he heard hyojin murmuring from the other side, so he stick his head to listen.

“Ottoke, what if he’ll knock the door right now?? Ottoke??? Should I answer? Or pretend to sleep? What if he’ll go directly inside the room?? I will look like a fool……….AAAAHHHHHHH THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!! Why do I feel weird all of a sudden??” hyojin said. Luhan was just smiling while he’s still sticking his head on the door. Suddenly, the door opened and it made luhan fell.

Luhan:”o-ouch……” when both of them faced each other, they both blushed and looked away.

Hyojin:”wha-what are you d-doing?”

Luhan:”I was about t-to call you for dinner” both of them are so awkward from each other

Hyojin:”o-ok……..” hyojin was walking, facing down so that luhan won’t see her red face. Luhan did the same thing and just followed her.

Sehun:”hyojin-ah!!! Come and eat with us!!!”

Hyojin:”aahhhh ok ^_^ “

_______________________________________________

Pls play while you read :">

 

As they were done eating, the wolves washed the dishes

Hyojin:”guys…….let me finish the dishes, you have to rest early……we still have classes tomorrow….”

Kai:”but……..”

Baekhyun:”we can handle this hyojin”

Hyojin:”It’s just fine…………you go sleep……I’m fine”

Sehun:”alright……..but if you’re sleepy already, just finish that tomorrow, ok??”hyojin nod and the wolves went to the living room to sleep. Hyojin was left in the kitchen to finish the dishes

At last, hyojin is finished, she planned to drink milk before going to bed so she took a box of milk and planned to drink it without putting it in a glass. When she was about to drink the milk, a hand grabbed her. When she faced at the person grabbing her, it was luhan. Luhan handed her a glass cup while still yawning, blinking his sleepy eyes and messing his bed hair. Hyojin just stood there, frozen, and was blushing while luhan was getting his own milk also.

Hyojin took a glass of milk, so as luhan. When she was done with her milk, she has this “milk mustache” tracing her lip above. Luhan faced her and luhan has the same “milk mustache” on his lip. Both of them began to turn red.

Luhan came closer to hyojin, and wiped the milk mustache with his hand. Hyojin pulled away, hitting her back unto the wall.

Hyojin:”oh?? I d-didn’t know I have that too………..aaahhh h-han…………you have something o-on y-your …………….*swallowed her own saliva” luhan cornered her by putting his both arms on the wall. Luhan his lip, removing the milk that is on his lip. Just by doing that, hyojin was super red, red as a tomato xD.

*sh-sh-sh-sh-shizz……………this is s-so w-wrong!!!!* hyojin thought

Hyojin:”aaahhhh I h-have to go to bed……” hyojin wants to escape by going under luhan’s arm which is trapping her. But luhan grabbed her.

Luhan:”thanks for the fifth……….”

Hyojin:”what?????? Wha-what d-do you mean????” hyojin began to be nervous

*fifth???? Fifth what???? Fifth cake? Fifth meat?? Fifth what?????* hyojin began to be confused

luhan:"感謝您對第五............我愛你" luhan said in chinese that she can't possibly understand, and kissed her forehead. hyojin ran into her room and closed the door.

*t-the h-heck............what is he talking about????* hyojin thought

for a few minutes, she peeked in the living room and she saw all of them asleep already. she goes near to luhan and gave a questionable face.

hyojin:"what are you saying???" she smiled and stared at that angelic, calm face. she slowly goes near to luhan's face and directly kissed luhan's forehead. she was shocked of what she did, so she ran again in her room and covered herself with her comforter.

*I AM SO STUPID!!!!!!!!! GOOD THING HE'S SLEEPING!!!! wwhhoooo i'm so relieved* hyojin thought

but what she didn't know, luhan was still awake in that time.

he smiled and he can't keep his happiness inside.

 

 

"感謝您對第五............我愛你"

 

~thank you for your fifth kiss.........I LOVE YOU.....~

 

****************************************************************************

guys HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!! i hope you love my new update :D

see you later on the next chapter!!!!!