028

A Wolf's Love

In the same day, hyojin went inside the house following luhan.

Hyojin:”w-wait…………………….” But luhan didn’t listen and goes directly to the backyard. Hyojin gave a big sigh and goes to the living room when she saw the other wolves there.

Chen:”luhan hyung I’m so hu-…….oohhh it’s you hyojin……what are you doing here??” tao smacked chen

Tao:”It’s her house you idiot”

Chen:”oh yeah right”

Sehun:”hyojin-ah……….are you okey???” hyojin goes directly to the sofa where kai and sehun were sitting and sat there near sehun. “wae??? What happened??? Are you and luhan hyung had a fight again??”

Hyojin:”yeah………………………but this is a serious one……”

Sehun:”why is that?”

Hyojin:”because………………………………………luhan is mad at me” the wolves were looking at each other.

Xiumin:”that’s strange, because luhan never gets angry before. He only gets angry when someone hurt his loved ones. This is the first time I saw him mad like this”

Sehun:”nado”

Baekhyun:”yeah me too…………”

Hyojin:”aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh” hyojin can’t take the guilt inside. She planned to lay and rest her head unto sehun’s lap because of frustration, but when she was about to do it, kai pushed sehun away and let her rest her head unto his lap.

Sehun:”hey kai!!!!!” kai just smiled at sehun

Hyojin:”Ottoke………”

Kai:”yeah Ottoke………….i know how you feel…………..just take a deep breath and you’ll be fine……” hyojin’s hair

Sehun:”aiiisshhh you’re not helping!!!!” sehun let hyojin sit up to push kai away then he sat near her again and let her rest in his lap. Hyojin was just there, still feeling sad, confused, frustrated, and most of all, guilty. “just let it all out to me hyojin-ah”

Hyojin:”aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ottokeee!!!!!!! Help me sehun-ah!!! You’re the only one who is close to me”

Sehun:”It’s also your fault that you’re being too harsh on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” sehun shouted

Hyojin:”it’s because I feel nervous when he’s around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” hyojin shouted back

Sehun:”wae??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Hyojin:”MOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Chen:”WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! WILL THE BOTH OF YOU ……….SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” chen also joined the shouting

Xiumin:”I’ll talk to luhan ok??” Xiumin went in the backyard to talk to luhan.

Sehun:”why are you being like that to him??”

Hyojin:”I DON’T KNOW!!!!!!”

Sehun:”STOP SHOUTING I’M NOT DEAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Chen:”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…………..WILL YOU PLEASE??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Hyojin:”AAHHHH YOU’RE MAKING ME NERVOUS WHENEVER YOU ASK ME THAT QUESTION.AAAHHHHH!!!!!”

Sehun:”THEN, WHY????!!!!!!!”

Hyojin:”MOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Sehun:”THAT’S NOT THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

D.O:” O_O “ d.o pushed both of them outside the house. “STAY OUT AND TALK!!!!” he slammed the door.

Sehun:”aaiiisshhh look hyojin-ah, luhan hyung cares for you and you’re just putting it all away………do you really hate him that badly? Or are you afraid of him still?? Because he’s a wolf?? Is that it??”

Hyojin:”I don’t know. But maybe that’s it……………………………………….maybe that’s the answer….but, I’m not afraid of him…………..I’m sure of that…………I just really don’t know………..uuuhhhhh.”

Sehun:”no……………………I know, that you know your answer……………..tell me”

Hyojin:”aaiiiissshhhhhh this is getting ridiculous” hyojin was about to leave but sehun grabbed her

Sehun:”yah……………….talk to me………tell me……..” hyojin removed his hand

Hyojin:” I don’t know and I don’t want to know…………I’ll just apologize to him and it will be all ok” hyojin left, going straight to her room.

___________________________________________________

Meanwhile in Luhan and Xiumin’s situation, luhan was just there, sitting on a bench in their backyard.

Xiumin:”luhan……………………are you ok??”

Luhan:”no………..I’m not………”

Xiumin:”I know”

Luhan:”then why did you ask if you did know??”

Xiumin:”I was just making things clear that you’re not lying”

Luhan:”oh…………..”

Xiumin:”Is it hyojin?? This is the first time I’ve seen you mad”

Luhan:”It’s just……………..I’m just doing what she wants……….she wants me to leave her alone……..and I know, that’ll make her happy”

Xiumin:”and you’re okey with that?? What if she’ll tell you to leave her alone forever?? Are you still fine with that?”

Luhan:”yes” luhan said it in a confident, persistent way

Xiumin:”wait………………what???? Are you really doing it??”

Luhan:”yes……”

Xiumin:”why???”

Luhan:” because I Love Her…………” Xiumin widen his eyes  “ That’ll never ever change” luhan was about to leave

Xiumin:”but…………………she’s a human” luhan shake his head

Luhan:”no………..even though she is, I love her…………….. someday…………..I’ll tell her that………….IF…..she can say that to me first……..” Xiumin was still speechless. “ I know I won’t be staying long here in the human world, I will be leaving here if ever I’ll find our lost brother”

Xiumin:”we’ll help you find him………………..he is our brother too………….and we also know, in our instinct, that he’s still alive”

Luhan:”nado…..i also KNOW that he is”

Xiumin:”so what if, kris will come back?”

Luhan:”cover for me……………” luhan left and goes inside the house.

___________________________________________

Early in the morning, hyojin woke and she peeked at the living room where all the wolves were sleeping. Still, they’re all asleep.

Hyojin:”aaiiiishhhhh it’s school day for crying out loud!!!” hyojin ran and woke all the wolves “yaaaahhhhh WAKE UP!!! DO YOU WANT TO BE LATE??? YOU HAVE TO CHANGE, TAKE A BATH………..no wait……TAKE A BATH AND CHANGE THEN EAT!!!!!!THERE IS ONLY ONE BATHROOM SO EVERYONE GET UP!!!!!!” everyone stood lazily and still rubbing their bed hairs. Hyojin was just watching them, messing their bed hair and rubbing their eyes. Just by doing that, they look so handsome and attractive.

*wolves ARE handsome……….* hyojin thought and emphasizes the “are”. When she faced the sofa, luhan was still sleeping.

Hyojin:”I SAID EVERYONE GET UP!!!” saying it loudly so that luhan can hear but still, he’s ignoring her.

The wolves were stretching and still rubbing their eyes

Xiumin:”good morning hyojin-ah” messing her hair

Sehun:”good morning hyojin-ah!!!” She was shocked when sehun kissed her cheek. 

Kai:”good morning hyojin……” almost kissed her in the lip but she dodged and sehun pulled him in the ear xD.

Hyojin:”what the he-“

Lay and Tao:”good morning!!!” both kissed her cheek as they pass by hyojin.

Hyojin:”aaiiisshh yah!!! You have no right t-“

Baekhyun:”good morning hyojin” also baekhyun kissed her cheek

Hyojin:”oh life~ why are you like this to me???” chen jokingly touched hyojin’s shoulder and as she turned her head, she ended up in chen’s kiss in the cheek.

Chen:”good morning” hyojin was shivering in nervousness and was blushing.

*how many boys kissed my cheek already???*

As they say their good mornings, they all kissed hyojin’s cheek except one, who is still in the sofa.

Hyojin:”YAH!!! W-WAIT!!! LET ME USE THE BATHROOM FIRST!!!!.......................aiiiissshhhh animals”

The wolves are already up, going to the bathroom, while luhan was still on the sofa, sleeping. Hyojin was just there, thinking twice if she’ll wake him or not. She ended up waking him

Hyojin:”y-yah…………………l-luhan…….wa-“luhan stood and went to the bathroom with his bed hair, still ignoring her like he haven’t noticed her at all.

*aaaaaaaiiiiiisssssshhhhhhhh should I say sorry??? I really, I mean REALLY hate saying sorries……uuuhhhh* hyojin went upstairs to wait for the wolves to finish their bath. The wolves were taking a bath all together in one bathroom. No malicious things offcourse because they’re just brothers.

Hyojin:”guys……………….it’s already 6:40……..will you please hurry???” kai suddenly peeked, showing only his head.

Kai:”you may join us bathe, to save time” giving a seductive smile

Sehun:”YAAAHHHH YOU ERTED PIECE OF CRAP!!! FINISH YOURSELF SO THAT HYOJIN-AH CAN USE THE BATHROOM” sehun pulled kai in the bathroom.

Hyojin:”hurry ok???we’re going to be late” hyojin just sat there, in front of the bathroom and keeps on waiting, when suddenly the door opened and luhan came out from the bathroom,  half and only using a towel underneath. Looking at him like this, makes her shy and blush more. She keeps telling herself to look away and keeps on flickering her eyes.

Luhan was just staring at her, rubbing his wet hair with a towel.

*why is he staring at me like that??? Does he despise me now??? That’s good right?* hyojin thought. Luhan gave his last glance and walked away. The others went out as well, with half bodies, only wearing a towel.

Sehun:”the bathroom is all yours hyojin-ah”

Kai:”too bad you didn’t come with us”

Hyojin:”shut it ert!!!! I’m going to bathe!!!”

Kai:”let me-“ sehun pulled kai’s ear again

Sehun:”oh no you don’t  -_-”

________________________________________________________

Ready for breakfast and D.O is the one cooking

Hyojin:”wwwwaaaaaahhhhhh everything looks amazing!!!!” looking at all the food that D.O was making

D.O:”gomawo :) “

Chen:”hey hyojin-ah!!! Sit here!!” showing hyojin where to sit, which is beside him and luhan. Hyojin was planning to sit in another seat but it’s the only seat vacant.

Hyojin:”I’m just gonna sit in the sofa…….It’s much comfier there” hyojin gave a serious face that it made the younger wolves and Xiumin worried.

“just sit” a voice overlap and it was luhan. Hyojin faced him and gave a questionable face.

Hyojin:”no need………….. I like sitting here in the sofa”

Luhan:”then sit there……….”

Hyojin:”then I will”

Luhan:”then do it”

Hyojin:”you don’t need to tell me” everyone (except luhan and hyojin) were looking at each other

Xiumin:”aaahhhh ok ok” stopping both’s tantrum “………finish eating and we’ll be going to school now….arraseo??”

Luhan:”fine”

Hyojin:”fine…..” hyojin’s heartbeat can’t stop beating fast. She never felt such pain inside. Just by hearing luhan’s new words that came out from his mouth, doesn’t suit him right. In the outside, she’s tough and can go through luhan’s approach, but in the inside, she’s anxious.

***********************************************************

Already in school and they attended their regular classes. Still, luhan keeps on ignoring hyojin. In every class, hyojin can’t concentrate the lesson. She can’t be still because she keeps on thinking about luhan.

*truthfully is it my fault??............aahhhh…………………………yes……….. I think it’s my fault………It’s because I treat him so harshly………..*

_____________________________________

Dismissal time, in the hallway, hyojin was left alone in the classroom because she was still fixing her things. She finally went out of the room and saw luhan there walking in her direction. She took a deep breath and prepared her apology for luhan. When luhan was almost in her way, she was about to spoke but still, luhan ignored her and just passed by her.

Hyojin:”mi…………..mi” hyojin turned “mianhe…….” Luhan stopped walking “I r-really don’t know why I’m like this whenever you’re around………….. but please, don’t be like this…………. aahhh “ hyojin is really hesitant if she’ll tell luhan what she feels “ I…………… I “ luhan was impatient and tried to walk away

“I NEED YOU” luhan stopped again “aahhhhh……………” she bit her lips because of embarrassment “s-so stop ignoring me and walking away from me……… I know I do that all the time whenever you come near me………………… but, when it’s you, it’s different………..” luhan walks to hyojin fast, towards her like he’s mad. Stomping his feet like he want to punch her. Hyojin was scared maybe he WOULD punch her or eat her alive

“b-but I didn’t say I like what you’ve been doing to me……..L-Like trying to hug me or anything……..a-a-a-a-and i-it’s also y-your fault when you’re giving me such approach….. I-I’m s-sorry………….” Luhan is getting nearer that hyojin was already closing her eyes.” I’m r-really so-“hyojin didn’t continue her last words when suddenly, luhan kissed her in the lips, both hands cupping her face. Hyojin widen her eyes like she’s seeing a ghost or something, she was really shocked. She was pushing his shoulder to move away but luhan grabbed her hand, telling her to stop pushing him away. Hyojin was already gripping luhan’s arm and still widen her eyes. Luhan’s soft touch of hyojin’s arm, made her close her eyes and soften her grip on luhan. 

23bc8af9_large.png

it was a long kiss and it was hyojin's first kiss when suddenly, luhan opened his eyes wide and so as hyojin and immediately they both pulled away from each other and felt embarrassed. both of them were blushing like crazy. 

hyojin:"yah!! why d-did you do that??"

luhan:"aaaahhhh.......molla" both of them are even embarrassed to look at each other. "w-wait................did you........s-stay-"

hyojin:"YAH!!! It's not what it looks.........."

luhan:"you stood still when i kissed you"

hyojin:"aaaahhhh don't say that!!!!"

luhan:"you stood still, instead you're gonna push me awa-"

hyojin:"YYAAHHH!!!!" hyojin covered her ears and ran because of embarrassment. luhan was just watching her run and smiled

________________________________________________________

hyojin end up running in the ballfield.

hyojin:"ahhhh why on earth did i did that???"

"did what??" when hyojin faced, it was sunji

hyojin:"no-nothing!!!!!!"

sunji:"what happened??? are you okey??? you're getting red"

hyojin:"I'm fine........please don't talk to me"

sunji:"who did this to you??" suddenly, luhan was out in the ball field with the other wolves to play soccer.

hyojin:"aaaa oh no..........." luhan saw hyojin sitting on the cement benches and winked at her "aahhhh jinja ottoke" hyojin was about to leave but sunji grabbed her and pulled her back to sit.

sunji:"let's watch" now, the game begin. as the ball was passed to luhan, he keeps on getting some goals. while sunji was watching them playing, hyojin was just there covering her face "yah........watch!!..........what's wrong with you???"

hyojin:"It's getting dark.........i have to go home"

sunji:"oh...you and luhan should go together......." sunji said "HEY LUHAN!!! HYOJIN WANTS TO GO HOME!!!" sunji shouted from afar

hyojin:"aiishh sunji!!"

luhan:"arraseo!!" luhan shouted back. luhan and the other wolves took their jacket and go with hyojin. hyojin walks fast so that they won't catch up but,

"HEY!!!" when she turned, it was luhan

luhan:"yeh-ppeun.........we'll sent you home......."

lay:"we have to come back for a soccer practice."

baekhyun:"we're in the team now"

hyojin:"you're in the team??? what team??"

kai:"the WOLF team"

hyojin:"the w-wolf team?"

*that's Zhaolin's team..........they're...........being replaced again......the problem is getting worst now"

sehun:"are you ok hyojin-ah??"

hyojin:"aahh.......y-yeah.......I'll just take the bus"

tao:"It's dangerous with all the kidnappers and stuff these days"

chen:"yeah or rapists and-"

Sehun:"stop scaring her!!!"

Hyojin:"I'll be fine guys" a bus passed. luhan and the other wolves were so protective of hyojin. even her steps in going in the bus were watched. hyojin sat near the window. the wolves waved and left. luhan gave a quick glance and smiled that made hyojin burst.

*i hope they won't hurt all of you with zhaolin's gang...........please don't do this zhaolin* hyojin was just so worried that they might get hurt