Chapter 1

To The Beautiful you 2

"Dialogue"

*Thoughts*

 

To The Beautiful You 2

Chapter 1

Atrium of the school.
 
"It is with great joy cut this tape to unify the two schools, male and female."
 
* Where will the finished Jae?! * And here I think of him and check behind me, making me shiver.
 
"Hey, sis here you are! How happy I am finally we'll be in the same dorm. * I will torture you until your death. Muahhahah. * "Jae said to me with a strange face. "Ummmm ... yes ... but why do that so strange? 'I asked him. "No, nothing. Then it's time to go eat lunch. "
 
So my brother and I we went to the school cafeteria. But while we were at the door of the canteen someone called us. They were friends of Jae, Baekhyun and Chanyeol (I know because my brother always tells me them), known from both schools as "The Brothers music" because they are inseparable, are known from kindergarten and also because when they sing and sound to the ears of the girls is a paradise.
 
My brother and they greeted each other a "high five." I felt a little 'the third in handy, because they did not know me, nor my name and I also I was Jae's sister, so I gave him a little slap on the back of my brother. "Ha! Ah, yes, sorry. Guys I present Kim JinAe, my older sister. "Jae said to them. "What? You?! Your sister? "Said Baekhyun and Chanyeol surprised. "Because this reaction," asked my brother to them. "Well ... well ... you just do not look like much ..." he said Baekhyun still shocked. "What does that mean?! Just because they look alike does not mean that we can not be brothers. "I intervened. "Well ... I'm hungry, let's go?" he asked Chanyeol hungry.
 
So we went inside the canteen. While I Beakhyun and we were seated at a table, and Jae Chanyeol had gone to order. Baekhyun saw that I was a bit 'nervous, so I try to converse with me. "JinAe Kim, Jae's brother. Still do not believe. Well ... what hobbies do you have? "Baekhyun kindly asked me with a smile. "Well ... in the free time I play the guitar and the piano. * Oh if my friends find out that I spoke with Baekhyun are dead * "" Interesting ... well ... I also play the piano, and often I practice singing. "He told me.
 
Meanwhile, Jae and Chanyeol were arriving with trays full of food for all four. While my brother was distributing the food at all, he said, "I see you've already made ​​friends." And then we started to eat and talk to each other.
 
Meanwhile ... *Click* "Hehe ... I can not escape anything." 
 
As I was wiping his mouth with a napkin, I had received a notification, it was the page of my school (female of course). It was a post of one of my class, because it has to move to another school and we wanted to say hello. As I thumbed through a little 'page of the bulletin board of the school, I was eating at the same time, and suddenly I saw my name in a post! And there was even a picture! * Oh God in this picture there is me, my brother, and Baekhyun Chanyeol that we are eating. I have discovered! *
 
After I saw that post, I was going to drown. "What's wrong?" Asked me Baekhyun. "Ummmm ... nothing." Replied nervously at him, but I had foolishly left my phone on the table so Jae took it and read aloud the post. "Walk quietly to see and take pictures at the new school, and see what I see?! Kim JinAe of the girls' school, is eating with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, "The Brothers musical", I'm so jealous! And you? It is not valid I want to have lunch with them. JinAe you introduce them to us? Or at least get them to come in our class? ... But who's the other guy? "While Jae was reading Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I were left with their mouths open, and I tried in every way to take my cell phone. "Wait, I want to see the comments." Said my brother. "No, give it back." I said, embarrassed, but at the same time furious with Jae, because I gave back the phone. But it was useless, he began to read the comments.
 
 
"Of course you guys are ruthless." Jae said. "Not true, not all are ruthless, take example HyeaSu has not commented, much less is fierce, she is kind and innocent." I told Jae. "Oh! expects a new comment. "
 
 
"Ok. I give up, we are ruthless. "So I sat down, and all four resumed eating. While we were eating the postman of the school came to us and gave each of us a map of the school with their rooms, and the names of those who were there. "So ... you which room you are," he asked Chanyeol. "Well ... I'm with a certain HaeWoo Park. And you? "Jae said. "Well ... I have not really checked." Said Chanyeol. But all three told ... "WHAT? WITH YOU? "We were finished in the same room all three. No but we knew why we were the only ones with a room for three. And guess what? A notification. But my brother preceded me and read the post for me.
 
"Not enough for you?! Now you're in the room with them! "
 
And when he had finished reading the post, I took a sigh, and stood up with the tray and carried it in the wash. Then I went by myself from the table. "Guys I have to go! When it is so it is best that you talk to someone. "Jae said to the others. So fast caught up with me.
 
"Hey! JinAe! Stop! "Said Jae screaming. So I stopped. "Finally." Jae said breathlessly. "What do you want?" I asked in a bad mood. "Nothing, I just wanted to know how you are. I know you very well, you've got? "Asked me Jae. "What do you think?! Of course all my friends hate me. "" I see no reason why you should hate you, just because you have lunch with them. "Jae said. "You know how we girls." I told Jae stressed. "Well ... what do you say we do as it is written in the post?" Asked me Jae. "I mean," I asked with a confused look. "I ask Baekhyun Chanyeol and if they can come in your class tomorrow morning." Jae replied with a smile. "REALLY?! JAE YOU WANT TO DO IT FOR ME?! THANK YOU! "So I hugged him, but I was so happy I hugged him so hard that he could barely breathe.
 
* Jae, even if you're the younger brother to me and like I was the main one. I've always comforted in difficult times. Even if some times make me lose my patience, I want the same as well. Thank you. *
 
Continue...