Misunderstood everything

Watcha Doin?

It's almost a year already since Baekhyun moved to Canada. He made new friends but he never forgot the one he has in Korea. Everytime he is free he made sure to contact them.

"How are you guys?" Baekhyun asked

"Nothing much. You?" Kyungsoo asked through the other line

"Well, as you know I made knew friends and everything's going fine." Baekhyun smiled then joked "Did you miss me?"

"Of course not!" Kai suddenly showed up in the screen "LOL, I kidd. So, did you miss us?"

"Yup!" Baekhun nodded like a kid

"Especially Chanyeol hyung?" Sehun shoved the 2 lover's face away and butted in. Baekhyun nodded not letting the question sink in to him. When he just realized what the question was, he started whining like a kid and his friends just laughed at him.

"Baek~ Kris is here already!" His mother shouted from downstairs

"Bye guys~ I need to do something." Baekhyun waved and shut his computer down.

--

"Do you think that Kris guy is Baekhyun hyung's boyfriend?" Kai whispered too loud

"What? Who's boyfriend?" Chanyeol who just entered their hang out place, heard what Kai just 'whispered'

"Nothing hyung.." Kai grinned scratching the back of his neck

"Sure? I thought you said that....Baekhyun already has a boyfriend." Chanyeol sighed and decided to sat down. "So, have you contacted each other?" 

"Yes, he seems fine there. He even said that he already made some close friends there." 

"Well, that wouldn't be really hard since he has that friendly aura surrounding him and he really fun to be with." Chanyeol nodded then started praising Baekhyun's social skills

"Guys!" Lay came in all happy and bouncy "My cousin gave me another discounted tickets, and it's destination is Canada." he explained even though he's having a hard time with his accent

"Really? Then we can go and visit Baekhyun." the others cheered

"NO~" Chanyeol yelled "Not yet! I can't face him yet. After being stupid and not realizing that he has feelings for me."

"Come on.. you can do it Yeol. Maybe he's not really mad at you." Suho comforted him

"And you really needed to meet him! This time, you need to tell him that you like him too!! That you were just too stupid to realize it before." Kyungsoo said

"B-but..."

"So, we're all going, okay?" Lay said and started contacting his cousin.

--

Baekhyun was spending time with Kris again. Well, it couldn't be helped, Kris is his first friend when he moved to Canada. At first he was really scared  the tall guy because he...just really looks scary and cold but in the end the latter is really funny and sweet.

"Idiot!" he started hitting his friend with a throwpillow "With just one kick he can fly you to China already." he laughed

"What? There's nothing to unbelievable in what I said that will lead him to kick m-" Kris was interrupted by continues ringing of the door bell.

"Coming~" Kris stood up and opened the door, and there stood a surprised Chanyeol. He looked back at his friends then back at the stranger.

"May I help you?" Kris asked in English

"Uhmm...uhmmm, guy's help me out." he motioned his friends "I don't think he can understand Korean."

"Uhhmmm..Hello." Suho greeted "Is Byun Baekhyun here?"

"Baek! Someone's...looking for you." Kris called his friend

"Ok." Baekhyun said as he run towards the door and peeked behind Kris' back. "Guys?! Omo! I thought you'll be visiting me next week?" he gasped "Anyways, come in. come in."

"Guys, this is Kris," he introduced "Kris, these are the guys I always tell you." They bowed to show respect and so did Kris.

They started talking to each other but  minutes later Kris needed to leave already. Before Kris really left the house, Baekhyun hugged him and whispered something. Not missing that scene, Chanyeol suddenly felt that his stomach was being twisted. *So, it is true. He already has a boyfriend. Guess, he easily forgot about me. Guess, he's feelings for me aren't that tr-*

"Baek, where's auntie?" Kyungsoo's question broke his little drama scene in his head

"Ah.. at work. Do you guys wanna do something?" he asked

They all shook their heads and said that they just wanna hang out first before going to any place. They shared stories and jokes and whatever it is they missed on each other. They were all laughing and all but the awkward aura between Chanyeol and Baekhyun is really noticable. They send glances at each other and just sighed.

Chanyeol was somehow enjoying the first part of them hangging around but when Baekhyun started saying stuffs on how he met Kris. On how he thought Kris was really creepy and how it was the complete different  of the truth, Chanyeol really lost interest. After dealing with how Kris ended up being always mentioned, Chanyeol said he was reallt tired and wanted to sleep.

"Where can I sleep Baek?" he asked. This was the first time he spoke that night. And the first time he spoke to Baekhyun again after the lad left.

"Uhm, the r-room with the b-bl-blue door." Baekhyun was surprised because Chanyeol talked to him again, eventhough the latter was just asking on what room he'll stay at "Want me to help you with your s-stuffs?"

"Nah, I can take care of it." Chanyeol stood up carrying his luggage and went to the said room.

The other's can still sense the awkwared aura between the two and they just rolled their eyes and the stupidness of the two.

 



Wassup? Wassup? LOL I told you guys that I'm gonna update on Monday but I can't help it. Anyways, this isn't the end xD (as you can see) ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GOOOO!! LOL I can't believe it's ending already BEA0301.gif  

I"m so thankful to everyone!! Those who subscribed, commented, silent readers ^^ Thanks everyone ^^ I can't believe it ^^ This is the my 2nd successful story ^^ (next to MB, MN) Thanks everyone!! Thanks for the 1000+ views and everything ^^ Me loves you /hugs and kiss dear readers BEA0201.gif BEA0215.gif

 

That's all for now ^^

-Abyullie ^^