Chapter 6 - Dinner

Cherry Blossoming

SBS Building

“Yoona-ah!”

Yoona turned her head and smiled when she saw Taecyeon was  calling her name. “Oppa.” she replied.

“What are you doing here? Were you alone?” Taecyeon asked Yoona while he’s approaching.

“No. Kyu oppa, Krystal and I will do some recording.”

“Yoona-ah, why you didnt reply my text last night?”

Yoona bites her lips while still keeping her smile. You still couldn't notice it? It means I didnt like your cheesy message every night. But it will be too rude if I ignored all of those so I just replied sometimes....

“Mian, oppa. I was busy last night...” Where are you, Kyu oppa and Krystal? Just save me now...

Suddenly, Yoona saw someone came out from elevator. Jebal! Jebal! It must be Kyu oppa or Krystal! Jebal! OH?? OH!! Im Meahr... ani... I mean... Yoon Jin Yi?? It’s the 1st time she saw Yoon Jin Yi personally. She is beautiful, I admit it.

Yoon Jin Yi looks a bit surprised when she saw Yoona and Taecyeon was standing on the corridor. She bowed politely when she passed them. Taecyeon and Yoona bowed back while Yoona’s eyes still staring at her.

“Collin-ah!” Yoon Jin Yi’s innocent voice suddenly heard by Yoona. She turned her head and saw Jonghyun just out from one of the room and smiled to Yoon Jin Yi. Seems like he didnt see Yoona and Taecyeon were standing a bit far from him.

“Oh, she’s Im Meahri at Gentleman’s Dignity right? I just remembered when I saw Jonghyun.” Taecyeon, who just realized who’s that girl, asked Yoona. “She’s very beautiful...” he said with praised eyes.

A man who praised another girl while he was talking with a girl is a bit... Yoona thought in her mind. A bit... I dont know how to say it... It’s not a good manner...

“Yes, she is.” Yoona replied while keep looking to Jonghyun and Yoon Jin Yi, who were talking happily.

“Seems like I’ll have to go now. Nickhun already called me.” Taecyeon said while checking his phone. Yoona nodded when Taecyeon bid a farewell and said, “I’ll text you tonight...”

“Ddeh oppa...” Yoona replied weakly but still put a smile on her face. Again?? If you want to text me, oppa, jebal, dont say cheesy things. It made me feel uneasy...

“Yoona! You already here!” suddenly Kyuhyun voice was heard. He walked with Krystal. Seems like they just out from elevator. “Is he Jonghie?” he asked while trying to focus on two people a bit afar from him. “JONGHYUN-AH!!”

Jonghyun, who heard a familiar voice called him, turned his head. He looks surprised when he saw them. He said something to Yoon Jin Yi and walked approached them.

“Hyungnim!” he greeted happily. He greeted Yoona and Krystal warmly too.

Kyuhyun gave him a brotherly hug. “Seems like you’re fully recovered now.”

“Daenghida... Thanks to everyone who took care of me, and you too, hyungnim.” Jonghyun said and smiled widely.

“Cincca, oppa? You are fully recovered now? Why your voice is still a bit husky?” Yoona asked in concerned tone.

“This is because I only slept for two hours last night...” Jonghyun smiled calmly.

“Yya!!” Kyuhyun and Yoona shouted in unison. Kyuhyun looks surprised when he heard Yoona was shouting too. He stared at Yoona with wide eyes curiously. Even Krystal looks surprised with Yoona’s act.

“Told you to have enough rest. If you didnt take care of your health, you might get a fever again oppa...” She crossed her arm and gave Jonghyun a deadly gaze.

“Mian... I was really busy composing music last night...” Jonghyun gave an apologizing looks.

“Changkamman!” Kyuhyun suddenly interrupted with curious face. “What happened here?”

“What do you mean, hyungnim?” Jonghyun looks puzzled with Kyuhyun’s question.

“Tsk tsk tsk... tell me what’s going on between you two. Yoona called you oppa??? You are the same age! And it’s the 1st time I heard Yoona was angry to a guy about his health. Am i missing something important here? Last time I saw you two met was still awkward eachother...” Kyuhyun crossed his arm while putting a meaningful smile on his face.

“Oppa, aniyaa...” Yoona pouted, avoided being blushed in front of them. “I just did something usual. When you were sick, I even asked you like that...” she found an excuse.

“Anii.” Kyuhyun said in disagreement. “You never seems concerned toooo much before...” he teased Yoona. “And what’s with ‘oppa’? Jonghie only 15 days older than you...”

Yoona was going to reply Kyuhyun’s words when suddenly Yoon Jin Yi approached Jonghyun. She bowed politely to Kyuhyun, Krystal and Yoona first then spoke to Jonghyun.

“Collin-ah, the meeting will start right now...”

“Aah. Arasseo. Arasseo.” He then faced Kyuhyun. “Hyungnim, I must leave first.”

Kyuhyun nodded, still smiling widely. “I’ll text you later.”

“Ddeh.” Jonghyun smiled widely and bid a farewell to Yoona and Krystal. Then he left with Yoon Jin Yi towards the meeting room.

After Jonghyun left, Kyuhyun stared at Yoona with teased smile. “So, explain to me what’s going on between you two. I saw something unusual...”

Yoona pouted. “Aish, molla, oppa.” She then walked in front of Kyuhyun and Krystal. Avoided being asked more. Aish... Kyu oppa! He is really detailed about his Kyu Line. He even noticed everything. Tskk... If I faced him now, I’ll being blushed too much because of his questions about me and Jonghyun...


CN Blue’s Dorm

Jonghyun entered the dorm after he finished his thick schedules today. He found Jungshin and Yonghwa was busy preparing their clothes.

“Jonghie! Finally you’re home! Let’s go!” Yonghwa suddenly ordered when he saw Jonghyun went home.

“Where are you going?” Jonghyun asked as he entered his room and put his bag and his coat on the bed.

“C’mon hyung. We’re going to eat!” Jungshin said enthusiastically.

“Just cook some ramyun or call the food delivery...” Jonghyun said nonchalantly while grabbing a towel. Seems like he is going to shower.

“Aish... We’ll have a dinner at SNSD’s dorm! Ppalli!!” Yonghwa ordered once again with happy face.

Jonghyun, who just entered the bathroom, opened the door again with surprised looks. “Bwueya? SNSD’s dorm?”

“Ddeh, hyung. SNSD called us to dinner at their dorm. Ppalli hyung!!”

“Why so suddenly?” Jonghyun asked still looks puzzled.

“I’ll tell you later, hyung. Just take a shower, first. It’s already 6 PM.” Jungshin spoke and made Jonghyun closed the door, still with blunt face.

 

After 15 mins, Jonghyun came out from the bathroom. He saw Jungshin and Yonghwa are ready and waited for him.

"We really will go there?" he asked, still couldn't believe.

“Because they invited us. Uhm, maybe they want to know what’s the exactly relationship between hyung and hyungsoonim...” Jungshin giggled. “As you know hyung and hyungsoonim are still not in an official relationship...”

Yonghwa sighed. “Why I am suddenly feel goosebumps right now...”

Jungshin laughed at his hyung’s act. “Dont worry, hyung. We’ll there too. But if the situation became worst, Jonghie hyung and I didnt have a choice but leave first...” he said while laughing. Yonghwa immediately kicked his feet.

“But why they called us too?” Jonghyun still asked curiously while searching some clothes on his closet. “And what about Minhyukkie? He’s still on filming set, right?”

Jungshin and Yonghwa laughed at the same time. “Who said Minhyuk is on filming set? He went out for a date...” Yonghwa replied, still laughed with Jungshin.

“Date??” Jonghyun came out from his room while putting a white tight v-neck tshirt. “With Juniel?”

“You know it too???”

Jonghyun grinned. “Who couldn't notice it? It’s really obvious. Everyone who knows Minhyuk very well must already know this would happened too...” he’s wearing the black shirt now and rolled up the long sleeves until his elbow. “Why SNSD called us too? Isn’t it supposed only you being called, hyung?”

“They told me to bring the members too.” Yonghwa replied. “Taeyeon didnt text you or what?”

Jonghyun opened his bag and took out his phone. The phone was turned off, That’s why there isnt any notification. He his phone. And suddenly many ktalks and messages received. He opened ktalk from Taeyeon.

 

From : SNSD Taeyeon noona

Jonghyun-ah, odiga? Did Yongseobang already tell you to come for dinner in our dorm tonight? Just come. arasseo?

 

Yya! Why you didnt reply my msg.!

 

“Ah, you’re right hyung. My phone was off before that’s why...” Jonghyun answered inside his room.

“Then, ppalli!”

“Arasseo...” Jonghyun grabbed his coat and came out from his room. “Did manager hyungs already know?”

“Yes. But they couldnt send us to there. It will be too obvious. So we’ll go by car. C’mon!” Yonghwa stood up, followed by his dongsaengs.


SNSD’s Dorm

Yoona, who just went home, looks surprised when she saw all of the members were busily doing something. “What’s going on here, Fany unnie?” she asked to Fanny who was putting some fruits into the blender.

“Ah, Yoongie, you were home! Ppalli change your clothes now and help us.”

“For what?” Yoona still didnt understand what’s going on.

“CN Blue will come here, soon. Ppalli!”

Yoona’s jaw suddenly dropped. “BWO? CN BLUE???”

Yuri, who was walking from the kitchen while bringing some fruits for Fanny, laughed with Yoona’s act. “Ddeh. We invited them to have a dinner here.”

“CINCCA??? Why suddenly--??”

“We just want to know about our maknaes’s relationship...” Hyoyeon answered while placing some plates on the table.

“Ah... Yongseobang...” Yoona exhaled her breath comfortably. “But why there’s so many foods if only Yongseobang came?”

“It’s not only Yongseobang. It’s CN Blue. C-N-B-L-U-E!!” Sooyoung spelled the words exactly. Made Yoona’s eyes become wider.

“Yya! Unnie! Why you didnt tell me that all of them will come! Aiiishhhh...” she shouted frustatedly and ran towards her room in a hurry. Her sisters just sighed with her act.

“I think I already said about CN Blue...” Fanny said while shaking her head.

“Seems like she’s out of mind. She didnt aware about your words, unnie...” Sunny chuckled. “When you said ‘our maknaes’, she thought that it’s only referred to Hyunnie not her too...”

Hyoyeon smirked. “Ddeh. It’s good. Just keep it like this for now...”

Aish... those unnies, and even Hyunnie didnt tell me that CN Blue will come!!! OK, I didnt have any problems if only Yongseobang came with his two cute maknaes. But if Jonghyun came too... OTTOKKEEHH???? What should I wear?? Aish... i must take a shower first!! Please, just come after I’m ready, arasseo arasseooooo????? Yoona screamed out in her mind. But... This dinner is only for YongSeo couple. Why you must be feel nervous??? It’s not about you, ppabo Yoona!

 

After 30 mins, Yoona came out from her room. She already done showered. And now she’s wearing yellow tshirt with black pants. She went to the kitchen to help her sisters.

“Why you looks so nervous?” Taeyeon asked her while they were placing some foods into the plate. “Just like Hyunnie...”

“Anii... why must I feel nervous unnie?” Yoona denied it and immediately brought the plate to the dining table. Taeyeon giggled quietly with Sooyoung.

After 15 mins, they finally finished the dinner's prepare. All of them were waiting on the couch, except Seohyun, who was walking around with nervous looks. The other members just giggled with their maknae’s act.

Suddenly, the doorbell was ringing. Seohyun rushed towards the door and opened it. The three boys were standing there while holding paperbags.

“Hyun~~” “Yong~~” they greeted each other sweetly. The two boys behind Yonghwa were looking around because of the cheesy moment.

“Ah...” Seohyun finally aware about the other members. “Annyeonghaseyo, Jonghyun oppa... Jungshinie...” she greeted warmly.

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo hyungsoonim.” Jonghyun and Jungshin greeted while giggled each other. “Sorry to bother you...”

“Anii...” Seohyun’s face looks a bit red. “Please enter.”

They followed Seohyun toward the living room. As they entered, the other members were greeting them cheerfully. “Yongseobang!!! Jonghyun-ah!!! Jungshin-ah!!!”

“Annyeonghaseyo, sorry to bother you!” the three boys greet politely.

“Anii. Just sit first, guys.” Taeyeon pointed to the empty couch. The three boys nodded and sat there.

He looks so gorgeous everytime! And he’s so y with his black shirt now... But he looks a bit tired than this afternoon... Yoona stared at Jonghyun worriedly.

While the others were talking, Jonghyun was looking around and his eyes finally met with Yoona’s eyes, who sat on another couch. He smiled and asked ‘wae’ without voice, because Yoona’s looks worried.

“Gwaenchana?” Yoona mouthed the words without voice too. Luckily the others were busily chatting with Yonghwa and Jungshin so there’s no one noticed their unusual conversation.

Jonghyun nodded and still looking each other with Yoona. “Dont worry...” he mouthed the words still without voice and gave her a warm smile.

“EHEM! What are you two doing???” Suddenly Hyoyeon interrupted. Yoona startled and put a poker face as the others were starring curiously at Jonghyun and Yoona after they heard Hyoyeon’s words.

“I just asked about his condition...” Yoona tried to said it casually. Aish! Why Hyoyeon unnie suddenly saw us...

“You didnt ask me, noona?” Jungshin put a sad face while holding his smile. Made Yoona tried hard to not being blushed.

“Let’s have a dinner first, guys.” Taeyeon finally spoke out while trying hard to hold her smile. The others nodded and followed her.

I love you Taeng unnie... Yoona sighed and followed the others.

 

 

“Well... you already know why we called you for dinner here beside for the foods...” Taeyeon finally spoke out while they were eating dinner. Everyone suddenly paying attention to Taeyeon.

Seohyun immediately sat straightly as she heard Taeyeon’s words. She stared at Yonghwa, who sat beside her, nervously. Yonghwa hold her hands under the table to calm her. Only he and Jonghyun looks a bit calm.

“What is your relationship with our maknae, actually? You already ‘divorced’ two years ago, and not an official couple too... But you really sticked each other...”

Yonghwa smiled. “Actually it’s already official...” he said calmly.

“BWOH???” everyone suddenly shouted surprisedly. Except Jonghyun, who seems already knew about this. And Seohyun who just avoided her sisters’s surprised looks.

“Ddeh... Hyun~ is my official girlfriend since two weeks ago...” Yonghwa said it once again in firmly tone.

“But... ottokkeh? When exactly? How?” Taeyeon still looks very surprised about that news.

“As I said, two weeks ago... And... we finally agreed to become an official couple...”

“Mian, unnie. I really want to tell you but I think I couldn't say it alone. That’s why I told Taeyeon unnie to invited CN Blue for dinner here...” Seohyun said in aplogized voice.

“Yya!! What are you apologizing for??? It’s a GOOD NEWS!!! YIPPPPIEE!!!” Hyoyeon shouted happily, and the others finally aware and shouted too for YongSeo couple.

“FINALLY AN OFFICIAL COUPLE CN TO THE SHI DAE!!” Fanny shouted crazily and hugged each other with Yoona.

“URI MAKNAE ALREADY GREW UP!!!” Sunny, Jessica and Yuri shouted while smiling ear-to-ear.

“Kids, we’re eating right now!” Taeyeon finally got a control of herself after celebrating with the others. Everyone nodded but still with blissful smile on their face.

“So, that’s why you look so blissful these days...” Sooyoung teased the maknae. Made Seohyun blushed too much.

“And always sleep with her phone everynight...” Hyoyeon said and laughed happily.

“And visited the parents four times in a week... I bet Yongseobang must there too...Since it’s the same apartment...” Yoona chuckled with Fanny.

“Jonghie hyung seems already knew it. Am I the only one among the member who didnt know about it, hyung?” Jungshin pretending to be sad.

“Jonghie knew it right after I went home that day. I couldnt hide anything from him...” Yonghwa explained.

“But you didnt tell me hyung...”

“It was because you were too noisy... Just like now aissh...” Sooyoung suddenly interrupted.

“Noona, how come you said that I’m noisy? Seems like you’re talking about yourself...”

“Yya! Aishhh this boy!!” Sooyoung slapped his back.

“Yya! You two, stop it! You wanna make another loveline here?” Taeyeon said while giggling.

“BWOH? With this noisy avatar???” Sooyoung shouted.

“Taeyeon, noona. How come you be so rude to me...”

“Yya! What’s that mean!” Sooyoung slapped his back and started to fight again.

“Yya! Stop it! Aissh cincca!” Taeyeon shouted once again. Sooyoung and Jungshin finally stopped.

“Back to the newly couple, you owe us one treat!” Fanny smiled ear-to-ear. “It because you didnt tell us right away...”

“How come there is such a treat because of that, unnie...” Seohyun giggled. “But I and Yong oppa already discussed about that. We’ll treat all of you in a restaurant next time if we didnt have any schedule...”

“YEAY!!!!! YONGSEO COUPLE FOREVER!!!!” all of them shouted happily in unison.

*********

“I heard you’ll hold a concert around december?” Jessica asked while all of them finished the dinner and sat on the couch comfortably.

Yonghwa nodded. “The date is still not fixed. But it will be around that time. Please come to cheer us...”

“Actually you only need Hyunnie...” Fanny giggled with Hyoyeon. Made Seohyun blushed again.

“Where’s Yoona?” Yonghwa suddenly asked, but exchanged smile secretly to SNSD.

“Ah, Yoongie was cleaning the plates in the kitchen alone.” Yuri answered. “It’s her schedule to clean.”

“But it’s too much for her to do it alone...” Sooyoung said it meaningfully.

“Let me help her. Could I?” Jonghyun offered a help. The members nodded enthusiastically. He then walked towards the kitchen. Actually, the other members did that on purposed. They pushed Yoona alone to clean up the dishes, because they knew Jonghyun will help her. Jungshin want to help her too but being stopped by Yonghwa.

“Wae, hyung? Why Yoona noona was only the one who did the dishes?” Jungshin asked innocently.

“Yya! Be quiet! They did it on purpose!” Yonghwa whispered. Jungshin looks at SNSD’s member who were giggled.

“Ah... Stupid me.” Jungshin finally aware.

“Daenghida, finally you know yourself.” Sooyoung said.

“Aish this noona...”

“Bwo????”

“Yya! Stop it!” Taeyeon and Yonghwa said in unison. Made Jungshin and Sooyoung shutted their mouth but exchanged a war gazed.


In the kitchen, Jonghyun was helping Yoona do the dishes.

“Oppa, you should just sit in living room with the others. I can do it...” Yoona said. And  I'm too nervous right now because only two of us in the kitchen...

“Andwae. How come I sat there while you’re doing this things?” Jonghyun smiled and continued to clean the plates.

How gentle... She praised in her mind while smiling at Jonghyun. “Gomawo oppa.”

“Don't mind it. Anyway, I’m the one who must be thankful because of the dinner...”

“It’s just a simple dinner...” Yoona said and suddenly she dropped the glass which was being washed. The glass was broken into many pieces on the sink.

“Gwaenchana???” Jonghyun immediately checked Yoona’s hand. Seems like she’s being grazed a little by the broken pieces. “Ah, it’s bleeding...” He hold Yoona’s finger gently and pushed it to stopped the bleeding. “Where’s the first aid kit?” he asked with a concerned tone.

“There’s one in this.” Yoona pulled one of drawer and took out the box with only one hand. Because her other hand was holding by Jonghyun.

Jonghyun took the box and opened it quickly. He took the pressurer and put it on Yoona’s finger and then sticked a band aid to her finger carefully.

How come it’s hurt while you was treating it very gently... Yoona shook her head. “I even didnt feel any hurt. Gomawo oppa...” she smiled cutely.

“Just wait here. I’ll do this.” Jonghyun placed the kit back to the drawer and dragged Yoona to another side so he can continued to do the dishes.

“Andwae, oppa. Let me do it.” Yoona resisted. But Jonghyun didnt let her. He finished it quickly. “See? It's already done.” He smiled when he saw Yoona was pouting. He patted Yoona’s head softly. “Do you like to do the dishes so much?” he joked. And successfully made Yoona smiled.

“Yya Oppa...” Yoona playfully slapped his arm. Aish... how can I mad at you for long times?? I know I couldnt...

Jonghyun laughed. “Becareful for your finger. Is it still hurt?” He looks concerned again.

Yoona chuckled. “Oppa, it didnt feel hurt even a little...”

“Daenghida. Oh there, seems like we forgot to give this formally.” Jonghyun suddenly noticed three paperbags that CN Blue brought for SNSD. He is right. Seohyun just brought them to the kitchen but didnt opened it yet.

Yoona opened it. The first paperbag containing five boxes of chocolates. The second paperbag contained three ice cream’s containers. And the 3rd paperbag filled with so many fruits. Jonghyun helped Yoona to put it all into the fridge.

“Oppa, jeongmal gomawo. Unnies and hyunnie will be very happy too...” she said with blissful face and took out some scoops of strawberry ice cream. “Oppa, you want it too? Or something? Cola? Coffee? Juice?”

“Just a cola, please.”

Yoona brought her ice cream and a can of cola and walked to the dining tables  to eat the ice cream. Jonghyun sat beside her and opened the cola can. The others were still on the living room. Seems like they were playing some games there.

Aish... heart, please just thumped normally. Since he’s here, you were thumping like crazy. Do you want to retire soon if you worked too hard like now??? Yoona said in her mind while she’s eating the ice cream.

“Wae?” Jonghyun asked when he noticed Yoona was looking at him.

Yoona startled and shook her head quickly. “Anii...”

Jonghyun left out a husky laugh. “Is it fine to eat ice cream around this time for your voice?” he asked worriedly.

Yoona giggled. “Oppa, I am getting used to eat ice cream anytime even at midnight. It wont affect my voice except if I eat too much. Beside, we’re not doing any live performance tomorrow...”

“Daenghida... What’s your tomorrow’s schedule?”

“Uhm... we had to perform on four different programs tomorrow. What about you oppa?”

“We’ll head to Japan for some shows.”

“Oh? For how long?”

“I dont know. Maybe for two or three days...”

Yoona nodded weakly. Why I suddenly feel sad? I mean, we even didn't meet everyday. But it’s different if he’s going abroad... I dont know how to explain it...

“Wae? I’ll  buy something for you in Japan. What do you want?” Jonghyun asked while smiling warmly.

What did he say???? He want to buy a gift for me????????? CINCCCAAA???? He’s so different with other guy. Usually, other guy just bought it without saying anything. But he was asking me first. He want to hear my opinion. So gentle... Kyeopta...

“But, why suddenly, oppa?”

He laughed. “As a thank you's gift. You were really taking care of me when I was sick that day...”

Yoona’s face became brightened up. She tought for a while. “Anything is fine, oppa...”

“Anything?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. “But I dont know what is that ‘anything’...” he said innocently.

Yoona laughed. “Anything that you think it’s good, i’ll gladly accept it!”

Jonghyun thought for a while and nodded. “Arasseo. I’ll buy you that ‘anything’. Just wait until I return...” he patted Yoona’s head and laughed warmly.

“Ddeehh...” Yoona answered happily. Omma... i’m dying because of happiness right now... cincca... and his warm smile... omma, help me!!

“Yoongie! Jonghyun-ah! What are you doing there?? Did you cleaning all of the kitchen’s things???” Taeyeon called them. Yoona and Jonghyun stood up quickly and walked toward the living room.

“Did you doing the dishes two times?” Fanny teased them.

“Anii unnie...” Yoona pouted and sat beside Fanny. Jonghyun just smiled calmly and sat beside Jungshin like nothing wrong.

“What are you eating???? ICE CREAM????? WHERE DID YOU GET IT???” Sooyoung shouted when she saw Yoona was eating the ice cream. Everyone covered their ears because of her voice.

“Aish unnie, why you shouted like that. It’s CN Blue brought for us. Hyunnie forgot to open it. That’s why we take a long time in the kitchen.” Yoona found a good excuse.

“Oh, cincca?? Ah, mian, we even haven't say thankyou first.” Taeyeon bowed to the three boys. followed by her sisters.

“Anii. Gwaenchana. It just a small gifts. We are the one who must said thanks for the dinner.” Yonghwa waved his hands. “I guess we must leave now. We must go to airport at tomorrow morning.”

“Where will you go, oppa?” Seohyun asked curiously.

“We had some shows at Japan for two days...” Yonghwa answered. “Mmm... can you stayed for two days without me?” he asked sweetly. Seohyun looks blushed and nodded.

“EEEIIIIYYYY....” everyone shouted in unison while hearing the cheesy words from Yonghwa. “It just two days, how come you’re being so cheesy, hyung?” Jonghyun and Jungshin grimaced.

“You even could use the videocall for communicating. Aish... this newly couple...” Hyoyeon teased them while they sent CN Blue until the front door. They bid a farewell after said thank you, and even seeing the YongSeo’s cheesy moments again. But because they were so happy about that couple, they just accepted it.

“Oppa!” Yoona suddenly called Jonghyun when he was already going to close the door because he was the last to left. The SNSD members looked at Yoona curiously. But Yoona didn't aware about her sisters. Her eyes only stared at Jonghyun. “Good luck for that ‘anything’.” She said cutely and smiled.

Jonghyun smiled widely. “Arasseo...” he answered then left the dorm.

“BWUEYAAAA!!!!” her sisters shouted in unison when Jonghyun closed the door. They looked at Yoona curiously.

“Aniii... it’s nothing...” she ran towards her room to avoid her unnies’ questions. She lied down in the bed while still smiling happily. You really made my day, Lee Jong Hyun...

 


hi again ke ke ke...

lame chapter? mian T.T

In this chapter, there's only a little (or nothing) about Jonghyun;s mind. Mian it because we, burningsouls, knew that Jonghyun is not a person who can easily attracted to a girl... So, Jonghyun's mind in this chapter is still like his usual mind... and about how gentle he is, of course. he is a busan namja, right? :) :)

but it wont be too long until he finally attracted to Yoona too. just wait :)

did u guys read his interview in FNC Magazine?? I really want to make his character same like that. :) because it's the real jonghyun ke ke ke...

And, you guys really daebak... cincca... last time I update this story, there're 44 subscribers. and now there're 61 subscribers. thank you very much... neomu neomu kamsahamnidaa >.<

And I'm waiting for your comments. Critics or suggestion. I'll gladly accepted it.

See you next chapter soon.

OH, I forgot something...

GOOD LUCK FOR BOICES PHILIPPINES WHO WILL WATCH BLUEMOON IN PHILLIPINES TOMORROW....

I ENVY YOU GUYS KE KE KE....

IF YOU HAVE ANY FANCAMS OF BLUEMOON TOMORROW, JUST SHARE IT TO ME TOO PLEASEEEE HEHEHE