Chapter 17 - It's Not Friends Nor Love (?)

Cherry Blossoming

Jonghyun and Yoona sat beside each other while enjoying the view from balcony. Jonghyun was playing some soft melodies with the guitar and Yoona just listened to him joyfully.

“Yoona-ah, I want to ask you something...” Jonghyun said as he remembered something. He glanced at Yoona because she didnt respond him. Jonghyun looks surprised as he saw Yoona was sleeping beside him. How come you’re sleeping like that? Your neck must felt hurt later... Jonghyun immediately placed his guitar. He held Yoona’s head and gently leaned it on his shoulder since he didnt want to disturb her sleep. You look so tired. Actually I wanna carried you to the couch inside but I’m afraid you’ll awake. He stared at Yoona’s face. Im Yoon Ah, want me to tell you something truthfully? I dont know what’s wrong with me but... You know, you come to my mind almost everytime since we walked together in Japan. But I always pressured my mind that time for not to think too much about you. Until Yonghwa hyung said the facts that night in Nagoya. At that time, I really didnt know how to react. The one thing I was sure is I must apologized to you, and treated you better. But suddenly, when you came at my dorm with hyungnim and the others, you made me surprise with your cold act. That time, I thought that you already bored for being friends with me. At that time, I thought ‘ooh so this is your nature’. But once again, I’m being the bad one here. I just realised why you acted like that after my three brothers gave me some clues. But you know, since we became friends each other, until now, I always curious. About my feeling. Yes, my own feeling. Truthfully I always said to my brothers that we’re friends. But the one thing that they didn’t know that I always feel a bit dissapointed everytime I say like that. Or maybe he knew. Since Yonghwa hyung ever mentioned about it. I don’t know what’s going on with me, cincca. I even couldn’t understand my feeling. ‘Friend’ word are too... too... it’s not enough to describe us, I mean, Me to you. But if my brothers said about ‘special relationship such as Love’ , I still couldnt say that it’s Love. I feel that the Love words are still too much to describe our situation. But if it’s not friend nor love, then what should I call it? I even couldn’t know the right words. Jonghyun sighed. Cincca Im Yoona, you’re the first girl that make me in a mess like this...

Jonghyun fixed his position to make Yoona feel more comfortable on his shoulder. He couldn’t let go her eyes from Yoona’s face. Until a few silent minutes, Jonghyun feel sleepy too and leaned his head on the wall.

 

 

Kyuhyun, Taeyeon, Changmin and Krystal gasped in a surprise when they saw Yoona and Jonghyun were sitting closer right beside each other at the balcony. Yoona was sleeping and leaned her head on Jonghyun shoulder while Jonghyun was sleeping too with his head leaned on top of Yoona’s head and their hands were holding each other on Jonghyun’s lap.

“Bwuoya. Kyeopta...” Taeyeon whispered blissfully.

“It looks so romantic...” Krystal said with sparkled eyes towards Yoona and Jonghyun.

“I really have a good feeling about these two kids...” Changmin said happily.

Kyuhyun covered Jonghyun and Yoona's body with a blanket then dragged the others immediately to the kitchen. “Let them sleep a little longer. We must not disturb their happy moment...” he said with a happy smile. “And I already took a photo.” He showed his phone while forming an evil smile. That’s why he didnt say anything at the balcony just now because he was busy taking a pic of Jonghyun and Yoona’s sweet moment. “I’ll send to you all, guys. But let just prepare for the dinner, first. It almost dinner time now.” He said. Everyone nodded in agreement and started to prepare the foodstuffs for dinner.

 

 

Yoona opened her eyes as she felt it was a bit dark around her. OH? It’s almost night! She blinked her eyes and feel that she leaned on something warm. She raised her head and suddenly blushed when she realised that her head was leaning at Jonghyun’s shoulder. She then noticed another one, her hands were holding with Jonghyun’s hands. Dont know who was the first to hold because they were holding each other hands tightly. Her face became more and more blushed. She immediately straightened herself and released her hands but her sudden move made Jonghyun awake too.

“Oh, Yoona.” He said with husky voice as he saw Yoona was sitting beside him. “Oh? Seems like I fell asleep too...”

“So I was the one who fell asleep first oppa?” Yoona asked. Hope he didnt realise that I was sleeping on his shoulder and we’re holding hands each other... aigoo why I cant stop being blushed... Or... is he the one who initiate this first? Aish maldo andwae...

Jonghyun nodded. “But where this blanket from?” he pointed at the blanket. “I dont remember I covered you with a blanket before...”

Then you’re not the first one who held my hand too, right? Then who? Is it... US? At the same time?  Yoona shrugged her shoulder. “Let back inside, oppa. It’s cold.” She tried to avoid the topic and entered the dorm back. Jonghyun just stared confusedly but followed her and joined the others who were waiting for them to have a dinner.

 


Few days later...

MBC Building

Yoona was entering the building alone. She had to filming a show at 6th floor. When she was waiting for elevator, someone called and approached her. “Oh. Taec oppa.” Yoona smiled as she saw who was calling her.

“Yoona-ah!” Taecyeon greet her warmly. “It’s such a long time we didnt see each other.”

“Ddeh oppa. But we still exchanged text sometimes...” Yoona replied him and smiled.

“Are you alone? What are you doing here?”

“Yes. I have a show filming at 7th floor. How about you, oppa?”

“I have a schedule at 5th floor. Come in.” He said and entered the elevator when it finally opened. Yoona followed him. Unfortunately, there’s only two of them in elevator. It made Yoona felt a bit uneasy, but she didnt show it to Taecyeon.

“How about you with Kim Soo Hyun ssi?” Taecyeon suddenly asked.

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows. “What happened with me and Soo Hyun oppa?”

“Well... you know... some rumours said that you were dating...”

“It just a rumour. I still become a good friend each other with him. And we’ll always become friends.” Yoona replied coldly. I dont like when someone mentioned about the rumour and seems like they believe on it even though I already told that it’s not true.

“It’s a good news if it’s like that...” Taecyeon seems didnt notice Yoona’s cold tone. “It means I still have another chance...”

Yoona sighed and faced Taecyeon seriously. I’m so tired for this. “Oppa. I already told you that I only looked at you as my brother. Not boyfriend...”

“But I still want to make you realised Yoona, that you finally can feel the same that I feel for you. It just depend on times...” Taecyeon said stubbornly and hold Yoona’s hand

Yoona was going to reply him and released her hands when suddenly the elevator was opened.

 

 

 

Jonghyun was walking out from one of room in 3th floor of MBC Building after he recorded a show, he decided to go to Cafetaria at 7th floor while waiting for his manager to pick him up. He stood up in front of the elevator and waited.

Finally the elevator opened. Jonghyun couldnt believe what is he seeing inside the elevator. Yoona was there. With Taecyeon. And they’re faced each other. Seems like they were talking something and looks so close and even holding hands. They looks surprised when they noticed that Jonghyun was there.

Yoona gasped as she saw Jonghyun and release her hands from Taecyeon immediately. She didnt expect that Jonghyun will see her at this situation. She want to say some words but she couldn’t. Because Jonghyun just bowed politely to Taecyeon and her then entered the elevator too. Without saying anything. With his facial expression that cannot described. She felt very hurt when Jonghyun just stood beside her and seems like keep a distance from her.

Jonghyun just bowed politely once again when Taecyeon out from the elevator at 5th floor. He even heard Taecyeon said to Yoona that he’ll send text for her tonight as usual. But he still didnt say anything. Even when he’s only with Yoona in elevator. He still couldnt say anything. What is this? They held hands before right? And even keep a contact everyday... Why I’m feeling such an angry when I saw them at first? Why I really want to pull Yoona’s hands when it’s being held by Taecyeon’s hands? And why I feel such a strange feeling like this when I saw her looks so close with other man? What’s wrong with me? I even didnt feel like that when I saw Eunji was hugging by In Guk that time. I even clapped and teased them happily. Eunji is my friend too right? Just like Yoona. But now, why I felt this strange feeling? The strange feeling that made me couldnt even say anything because I’m afraid if I spoke out, I’ll blurt out something that might make her feel hurt.

Why you saw me at that time? When the situation became like that? That’s a wrong time, you know. Now, you even didnt talk to me. You even didnt look at me. What am I going to do? I want to call your name, I want to explain it, but I’m afraid if you thought that this is not your bussiness, i’m afraid that you’ll say you didnt care what happened between me and Taecyeon. I’m already feeling hurt right now and I dont want become more hurt by heard you say something like this. Why we turned into a situation like this again... Can you please just talk to me? Or even only call my name? At least I just want you to say something. I’m really afraid that we’ll turned cold to each other again. I dont want to feel that situation again... Yoona bite her lips when Jonghyun still didnt say anything even when they walked out from elevator. Wont you say anything? Or looked at me? No, I dont want to go now. I dont want to recall that situation again. I dont want. That time, everynight I spent my night with full of tears. I dont want to feel the hurt feeling again...

What’s wrong with you Jjong? It’s not right to act like this towards her. Dont act so childishly. You even not his boyf-- aish stop that word! He took a deep breath and suddenly stop his walk and turned to Yoona. “Where’s your destination room?”

Yoona’s eyes become wider when Jonghyun finally talked to her. “Th—There!” she pointed one of door. Did he talk with me? Finally? For real? He didnt angry with me? Or anything? “Op—pa... can we talk?” I must explained this. I dont care with your reaction later. I just remembered our promise that time... Let just be clear next time for everything.

“Just go finish your schedule first. I’ll wait you at cafetaria.” He said. Yoona just nodded diligently and entered the room while Jonghyun walked toward the cafetaria.

 

 

 

After an hour, Yoona walked out from the room. She already finished her schedule and even already told her manager to pick her up later because she had another bussiness first. She walked to the cafetaria in a hurry. And exhaled in relief when he saw Jonghyun was still there, sat on one of chair while drinking cold macchiato. Yoona approached him immediately.

“Oh, already finished?” Jonghyun asked as Yoona approached and sat in front of him. He already calmed himself since he sat here so he’s back to his usual act towards Yoona.

Yoona nodded but her face still looks gloomy. “Oppa... I just want... to... explain...”

“About that situation that I saw in elevator before.” Jonghyun helped her to complete her words. “Right?” he smiled calmly when Yoona nodded and looked down. “Im Yoona, why? Do you think I had bad thoughts for you because I saw you in situation like that?” he asked in soft tone.

Yoona nodded. “Then what else...” she said weakly. “Oppa, he’s the one that grabbed my hands...”

“Ara... I can see it.” Jonghyun said. “Im Yoona, look at me.” He said firmly, made Yoona finally raised her head and looked at his eyes. “I dont have any bad thoughts towards you. Truthfully.” And it was right. For more truthfully is, I feel angry... and OK you can say it that I felt a bit jealous when I saw her with him, but I’m not angry with her... I’m angry with Taecyeon ssi. I feel jealous towards him. No, I didnt scold her for anything. I just... I dont know. I even didnt understand why I felt jealous. But I dont want to continue about this. I decided I just had to forget it. Because If I choose to continue it, your face will looks so sad like before. No... It’s enough to see your sad expression that time when we had some misunderstanding problems. That time, I already feel so bad everytime I saw your gloomy face. And that time I really promised myself not to make you sad anymore as possible as I can... So, not again. I dont want make you sad once again.

“Oppa...” Yoona lost of words. Why you always so kind to me? You even didnt judge me badly just like the others everytime they saw me with a man, most of them already have a bad thought towards me. But you... for real? Nothing? Why, Lee Jong Hyun, Why! Why you have a very kind heart like this? Why you always acted like a gentleman... Why...  

“Oppa, you’re not telling lies right now?” Yoona still couldnt believe on Jonghyun’s positive mind.

Jonghyun laughed calmly. “Yya! Ppabo! Why? You want me have a bad thought to you?” he patted Yoona’s head. “Did I already promise you? That I’ll be clear for everything? And I kept my promise right now, Yoona-ah. I’m telling you the truth. Very clearly.” He smiled. “Actually I have some questions but let just talk about it later. I think this is not a right place to talk about this.”

“What is it, oppa?”

“Yya! Don’t put that gloomy face again!” Jonghyun smiled. “Relax, it didnt have any relations with this topics. I’ll ask you later. Arasseo?”

Yoona didnt have any choices and nodded. Her lips finally formed a smile when Jonghyun gave her a dimple smile. How come you could make me feel calm in a sudden...

“Do you have any schedules after this?” Jonghyun suddenly asked.

Yoona checked her schedule on the phone and shook her head. “Anii. Wae?”

“Actually I have a plan to teach you more about guitar at my studio in FNC since today is an open day. But maybe next time if you need to take a rest first—“

“ANII!!” Yoona cut Jonghyun’s word enthusiastically. “TEACH ME!”

Jonghyun smiled. “Arasseo. Tell your manager first. We can go there by my van.”

Yoona nodded happily and called her manager.

 

 

FNC Building. Parking Area. 2 Hours Later...

Yoona and Jonghyun came out from the van. Yoona took off her mask and took down her hoodie when they entered the main building. The security bowed politely and greet warmly to Jonghyun and let Yoona to register first before she could enter the building.

They entered the elevator and out at 3rd floor and headed to one of CN Blue’s practice studio.

“It’s kinda mess. Since we’ll move to new building soon...” Jonghyun said as he turned the lamp on. The studio is quite big with mirror wall. There’s a set of drums, three basses, so many guitars and a set of soundsystem. There also two couches and one table.

Yoona took a look around the studio. She stopped at the bunch of accoustic guitars and fenders. “Oppa, which guitars are yours?”

“These.” Jonghyun pointed at blue, red, brown and black fenders and also one accoustic guitar.

“So many...” Yoona shook her head. “Did you pick your guitars that will placed here?”

“We only picked some depend on which types that we will use for our song for upcoming album...” Jonghyun explained and took a guitar and gave it to Yoona. Yoona accepted it and sat on the chair in front of Jonghyun.

Jonghyun teached her until Yoona finally can played Teardrops in The Rain completely. He smiled blissfully to Yoona when it ended.

“You know, oppa. It’s the first time you smile so blissful and widely like that at me...” Yoona giggled when she saw Jonghyun’s expression.

“That’s because I amazed with you...” Jonghyun said nicely. “You learned guitar very fast.” He praised.

“Well, thanks to the king of guitarist in kpop who was sitting in front of me and teach me patiently...” Yoona said sweetly.

Jonghyun looks a bit embarrassed by Yoona’s sudden praised. He just grimaced and looked away. “I’m still far away from ‘king of kpop guitarist...” he said in humble.

OH? He looks shy... It’s the first time I saw him like that... ah cincca...kyeopta... neomu kyeopta... “Oppa, why you looked away like that?” Yoona .

"Ddeh? Anii..." Jonghyun denied it.

“Ah cincca??” Yoona enjoyed to more. “Why you look blushed?”

“Anii.” Jonghyun still denied it.

“Arasseo. I wont call you king of kpop guitarist. Maybe uhm... the handsome king of world guitarist??” Yoona enjoyed to more.

“Tsk...” Jonghyun grimaced but still avoided Yoona’s eyes.

Yoona laughed and stood up in front of Jonghyun to look at his eyes. Jonghyun turned himself to avoid Yoona’s eyes but Yoona keep followed him while smiling widely. “Oppa you feel shy? Omo kyeopta...” she teased Jonghyun more as she saw Jonghyun still avoided her sparkle eyes.

“Yya! Im Yoona...” Jonghyun grimaced as he heard ‘kyeopta’ words from Yoona. Aish cincca Jjong! Why you act like stupid right now? She just praised you casually but why you couldnt stop this shy feeling.

“Wae, Lee Jong Hyun?” Yoona asked him back with teased smile. She was still standing in front of Jonghyun while bent her upper body to look straightly at Jonghyun’s eyes. “Jonghyun oppa kyeopta...” she said cutely and  laughed out loud when she saw Jonghyun was grimacing. She saw Jonghyun covered his ears with his hands and pouted, pretended not to hear Yoona’s words. Oh cincca... what a cute act...

“Arasseo, I won’t say it again...” Yoona convinced him although she still couldnt erase the smile from her face.

Jonghyun stared at her for a while and finally put his hands back down. But as he did it, Yoona suddenly did her evil plan. “Lee Jong Hyun, the handsome king of guitarist kyeopta...” she whispered at Jonghyun’s ears. But in a flash, she gasped in surprise because Jonghyun suddenly turned his head and faced Yoona. They both didnt expect that situation. For the second time. But this time, it more closer. They even can hear that they were holding their own breath. They even couldn’t blink their eyes. They locked into each other’s eyes, with their face almost touched each other... and...

“Jonghi—OH??!”

A voice (once again) interrupted their moment. Yoona startled and taken aback. Jonghyun just put back his poker face and looked at the voice’s owner. It’s FT Island’s Leader. Choi Jong Hoon. Which is known as FNC Twins, along with Jonghyun, since they really close each other among FNC’s family, have a similar name and addicted to the same instruments, Guitar. He looks surprised when he saw the moment as he opened CN Blue studio’s door and even more surprised when he saw someone that he never expected. SNSD’s Yoona. And the most unbelievable thing is, she is with Jonghyun. Lee Jong Hyun. The coolest man that he knew. And he’s not alone who was seeing them. Juniel was standing beside him. With a surprised face too. But although they were still in shocked, Yoona, Jonghoon and Juniel still bowed politely each other first in awkward situation, especially for Yoona, who was being blushed.

“Jonghoon-ah, Junhee, dont you want to enter?” Jonghyun asked when he saw Jonghoon and Juniel were still frozen at the door.

“Ah... yes...” Jonghoon scratched his head and enter the room with Juniel.

“Wae?” 

“Actually... we're preparing dinner right now and we wanted to call you too. Together with AOA, Junhee, and my members. Oh, along with A Pink too, they visited AOA today.” Jonghoon explained. “I called you but seems like your phone is off. And since Yoona ssi was here too, please join us.” He said politely to Yoona.

“Ddeh oppa. Please join us. Together with sunbaenim.” Juniel added and invited Yoona politely.

“Where’s the other? I thought Yonghwa hyung was here too before...” Jonghyun suddenly asked.

“He went out with Seohyun unnie.” Juniel answered. “Seems like they want to have a dinner only two of them.”

“Yoona, how about this?” Jonghyun turned to Yoona. Jonghoon and Juniel stared at her too.

“Just have a dinner first you, oppa, with the others. I’ll wait you here. I dont want to disturb you guys...” Yoona denied it politely.

“No, sunbaenim. You didnt disturb us...” Juniel waved her hands immediately. “Please join us.”

“Ddeh, we glad if you joined us, Yoona ssi.” Jonghoon added.

Yoona looked at Jonghyun. They were communicating through their eyes. It’s the first time they communicated like that but they can understand each other’s means.

“Are you guys doing some nonverbal communication?” Jonghoon couldnt help but ask when he saw that Yoona and Jonghyun were staring each other eyes for a while.

Jonghyun just grimaced towards Jonghoon’s words. “We’ll join you guys. Which room?

Jonghoon and Juniel looks happy with Jonghyun’s words. “2nd floor. Rest room.” They answered. “We’ll wait you there guys. And sorry to bother you.”

“Ddeh.” Yoona said and bowed politely when Jonghoon and Juniel bid a farewell with them.

Jonghyun waited until they left and closed the door back. He then stared at Yoona. “If you feel uneasy, we can have other dinner.” Jonghyun said with good manner.

“Aniiya oppa. How come you said like that. I’m happy being invited, you know...” Yoona replied him immediately with disagreement.

Ah... right... Since you’re a sociable person... Daenghida... “Arasseo.” Jonghyun gave her a sweet smile. “By the way. I have something for you, before we’ll go there.”

“Bwo?” Yoona raised her eyebrows. Why suddenly?

Jonghyun showed his chic smile. “Can you closed your eyes?”

“Ddeh??” Yoona asked blankly. “Must I?? Aish what’s that. You make me feel curious suddenly oppa!”

“Just close your eyes first. I wont tell you until you closed your eyes.”

Yoona thought for a while and finally followed Jonghyun’s words. “Actually what’s that oppa?” she asked with closed eyes.

Jonghyun didnt answer her. He stood up quietly and stood in front of Yoona. He bent over his upper body and faced Yoona. “Im Yoona, beautiful queen of kpop girl groups...” he whispered with his husky voice right on Yoona’s ears. He laughed out loud as Yoona startled and squealed by his revenge act.

“OPPA!!!” Yoona yelled frustratedly while Jonghyun was still laughing out loud. Aish cincca! I dont expect that he still remembered to do a revenge!!! Aish Yoong stupid, you forgot that you’re playing with one of KyuLine member. The group with unexpected evil acts... Jeongmal... But... his voice... his whisper... why it made me feel the electric-feeling over my body when he whispered to me...

“It’s a draw!” Jonghyun said while still laughing. He still smiled widely when Yoona was pouting towards his acts. “Kyeopta...” he pinched Yoona’s cheek gently.

“Yya oppa!” Yoona nagged but being blushed too with Jonghyun’s words. Aish I must not call him kyeopta before. Now I feel that and it made me feel blushed too...

Jonghyun finally stop laughed. He patted Yoona’s head gently. “Arasseo. Arasseo. I’ll stop.”

“For real?”

“Ddeeeh.” Jonghyun said for sure. He smiled when Yoona’s lip formed a cute smile again. “Now let’s go for dinner!”

“Yeay dinner!!” Yoona clapped happily as she heard ‘dinner’ words. She followed Jonghyun to stand up.

“Kaja!” Jonghyun offered his arm to Yoona. Although this time is the second times that Jonghyun offered his arm, but Yoona still need few seconds to relieve from surprised until she responded to Jonghyun and linked her arms around Jonghyun’s arm. They smiled happily at each other and walked towards the elevator.

 


annyeong hehe.

nah, i didnt cut it at crucial part again, right?

he he he... sorry for being a mean author for those 3 chapters before guys he he he.

actually that's my writing habit... *what a bad habit ke ke ke ^^

but this chapter is an exceptional. special for ALL of my daebak readers ^^

 

anw, how about this chapt guys? sorry if it's not good or make you bored... *mianhae *mianhae T.T

if you dont mind, just comment if you want to say anything, or everything ^^ or gave me critics, or suggestion, or what. just tell me ^^

 

once again, thank you very much for THE DAEBAK SUBSCRIBERS ^^ , THE DAEBAK READERS ^^ and DAEBAK COMMENTS ^^

see you next chapt ^^

CN Blue Zepp Tour Rock Fest in Japan is coming soon... please support them ^^ oh and SNSD World Tour too... ^^