Chapter 2 - Fangirl-ing

Cherry Blossoming

"Jongie-ah, come here."

"Why?" Jonghyun who has arrived, walked toward Yonghwa's room. Yonghwa was busy doing some composing on his laptop.

"I want you to hear that song. But wait, after I finish editing."

"Arasseo." Jonghyun nodded and took of his coat. He grabbed one of Yonghwa guitar and start playing.

"Hyung, I've met Hyunsonim in MBC Building awhile ago." Jonghyun said.

"Aaa.. I know..." Yonghwa answered bluntly. He still focused on composing.

"You know?" Jonghyun glanced at Yonghwa and smirked. "Aaa... Hyunsonim has told you already..."

"Yyaa!"

"What Yyaa!" Jonghyun repeated and laughed. "I've met Kyuhyun hyungnim too..."

"Kyuhyun ssi? Only two of them?" Yonghwa suddenly focused on Jonghyun.

Jonghyun chuckled. "Aniya. Four of them. Soo Young ssi and Yoona ssi. Hyung, I already told you that Kyuhyun wasnt dating Hyunsonim. It's just for SM town couple."

Yonghwa felt relaxed again after hearing Jonghyun’s explanation. He's back to compose the music. "Daenghida..." he said quietly, but can be heard by Jonghyun.

Jonghyun laughed. His hyung is so childish...

 

"What happened?" Jungshin suddenly interrupted in Yonghwa's room. He brought some snacks and sat in Yonghwa's bed.

"Jungshin-ah, cook a ramyun for me..." Yonghwa ordered.

"Me too Jungshin-ah..." Jonghyun lied down lazily while playing guitar.

"Yyaa! This two hyungs. Were you happy if I do all the things for you?"

"OF COURSE!!!" Jonghyun and Yonghwa said in unison. Make Jungshin had no choice. He walked to the kitchen while pretending to cry.

"Jonghyun hyung! Your phone is ringing!" Jungshin shouted from the kitchen while seeing Jonghyun’s handphone is ringing "ktalk ktalk" cutely.

"Bring it for me with the ramyun later..." Jonghyun answered lazily.

"Yyaa! Cincca.. I live with the two laziest hyung in the world..." Jungshin mumbled while cooking ramyun.

--------------------------------------

"Gomawo Jungshinnie..." Jonghyun took the phone and opened the ktalk. Who's ktalking me? Hyungnim?

 

From : SJ's Kyuhyun Hyungnim

Are you free tonight? Come to dorm. Changmin hyung will scold u badly if u didnt come.

 

Ah, Kyuhyun hyungnim. Manager hyung said that there's no schedule tonight. Arasseo.

 

Arasseo hyungnim. I'll be there around 9pm.

 

From : SJ's Kyuhyun Hyungnim

Yehaa!

 

"Hyung, I'll go to SJ dorm tonight. Are there any schedule?"

"I think there's no schedule tonight." Yonghwa answered while eating the ramyun.

-----------------------------

"Oppa what are you watching?" Seohyun asked Kyuhyun who was busy watching something on his phone.

"Jongiee. Why?"

"Jongiee?" Seohyun looks puzzled.

"Yes. Jonghyunie." Kyuhyun's eyes still on the phone.

"What is it?" Soo Young came closer. She watched Kyuhyun's phone. "Oh? Bueyo? Is he Lee Jonghyun ssi?"

"Yes. He sent me a video. Turn out this is a practicing video of him. He was singing a song that I'd sang before. He want to hear my opinion." Kyuhyun chuckled. "Cute dongsaeng."

"Can I hear it too oppa?" Yoona suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Kyuhyun nodded and unplugged the headphones then he the speaker. Jonghyun's voice was heard by four of them.

"Whaa... Looks like I’ll melt right now..." Soo Young praised after heard jonghyun's voice.  "I mean, I always heard CN Blue performed. And Jonghyun sang. But everytime I heard, it always make me feel wuooh awesome.." Soo Young explained.

"Jonghyun ssi's voice seriously awesome. Yonghwa op- Yonghwa ssi too..." Seo Hyun said.

"Bueyaah.. She praised Yonghwa too!" Yoona , Kyuhyun and Soo Young laughed hard when they see Soo Young blushed.

"I think Yoona always like ballad song. Do you like Jonghyun's version ?" Soo Young suddenly asked Yoona.

Yoona nodded. "He's cool..."

"He is? You mean that song or Jonghyun?" Kyuhyun pranked.

"Anii. I.. I mean that song is cool singing by Jonghyun ssi..." Yoona looks embrassed.

"Yyaa! Yoongie ah, why you stuttered. I even remember you stuttered when we met Jonghyun ssi awhile ago. It's not Yoona normally. Do you like him?" Soo Young teased Yoona.

"Yyaa! Unnie, stop teasing me..." Yoona pouted, made Seohyun, Kyuhyun and SooYoung chuckled.

What was Soo Young unnie said. I think she is becoming crazy. I am a fangirl of CN Blue right? Just like my other Soshi sisters. So why i'm really curious about Jonghyun. I mean, I already admitted him long ago. But seeing him personally for the 1st time, He's perfect. Perfect of the perfect. Kyaaa. Yoona patted her forehead. Get a hold of yourself Yoona. You like him as a fangirl. Dont be over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Duguseoyo?"

"CN Blue’s JongHyun."

"Aaa... Jonghyunie. Come in!" someone said from intercom as the door opened. He saw Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Siwon are watching TV. Kyuhyun looks ready to go out.

"Annyeonghaseyo hyungnim." Jonghyun bowed. Siwon and Sungmin bowed her head back.

"Oraemmaniya, jonghyun. Kyuhyun was moody when you didnt come last week." Sungmin greeted Jonghyun warmly.

"Ah mian hyungnim." Jonghyun said to Kyuhyun who already stood beside him. Kyuhyun patted his shoulder.

"Pretend not hear Sungmin hyung's,words. He's being jealous to not include in kyuline." Kyuhyun said. "Kaja!"

"Where? Did you ask me to come here?" Jonghyun looks puzzled

"Be careful, he might bully you." Siwon warned Jonghyun. "I've ever experienced it."

"Yyaa! Dont mind them. Those hyungs is becoming crazy because they're lonely. Cmon Jonghiee."

"Aigoo... Be careful Jonghyun ah. Dont trust your life to him. He's a dev--" suddenly a pillow throwed to Sungmin's face. Before he realized it, Kyuhyun dragged Jonghyun left the room.

"Hyungnim, where are we going?" Jonghyun asked while they're in elevator.

"Changmin hyung had booked a restaurant."

-----------------------

Jonghyun and Kyuhyun arrived at a Japanese restaurant. Seems like Changmin already reserved one VIP room. They walked toward the room.

"Annyeong hyungnim!" Jonghyun bowed to Changmin who already waited in the room. Changmin gave a hug for Jonghyun and Kyuhyun.

"Yyaa! Jongiee ah. How come you've been so mean last week."

"Mianhae hyungnim. I have a schedule."

"Aaa... Arasseo. Cmon sit down. Minho called me that his flight from Japan was delayed so he couldn’t come today."

"So who's going to come hyung?" Kyuhyun asked. "This room is too big only for three of us."

"Taeyeon, and two or three others. Ryeowook will also come."

"Arasseo..."

While waiting for others, the three boys were chatting and joking happily. Seems like they really missed each other. Suddenly, Jonghyun stood.

"Odiga?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I'm going to toilet, hyungnim."

"Arasseo."

--------------------

Meanwhile, a van stopped in front of the restaurant. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Hyeyeon and Yoona out from the van. They walked toward the VIP room which had been reserved by Changmin.

"Oppa, annyeoongg!" They greeted happily as they entered. Kyuhyun and Changmin greeted back.

"Where's the others? Have a schedule?" Changmin asked.

"Yes oppa. And why only two of you oppa?" Hyeyeon asked back while everyone is sitting on the floor. Because this is a Japanese traditional restaurant.

"Minho's flight was delayed from Japan. Ryeowook is on the way here. And..." Kyuhyun pointed to someone who just entered the room, from the toilet. "Jongiee came with me."

Jonghyun greeted and bowed to the girls. They greeted back warmly. "Oraemmaniya Jonghyun ssi." They said in unison, except Yoona, who looked surprised. The other Soshi is surprised too because this is their 1st time met Jonghyun outside the TV’s programs.

"Aah... So this is KyuLine.. Minus Minho..." Hyeyeon clapped. "Cool..."

"Yoona-ah, you said that you've met Jonghyun ssi this morning. Right?" Hyeoyon asked. Yoona nodded. "Ah, ye-Yes. With kyuhyun oppa too." she stuttered.

Kyuhyun chuckled when he saw Yoona's reaction. "Then why you didint greet him? He already greet you." Kyuhyun teased.

"Annii... Annyeonghaseyo, Jonghyun ssi." Yoona said awkwardly and bowed.

"Ah. Annyeonghaseyo." Jonghyun bowed and greeted back. He naturally smiled and showed the dimples on his cheek.

"Wuoaah... Your smile is so cuteee!" Hyeyeon and Sooyoung praised like a crazy fangirl. Taeyeon patted their head. "Yyaa! You two such a sasaeng!" Made everyone laughed.

"Annyeong yeorobun~" Ryewook suddenly  appeared and greeted everyone. He hugged all of Kyuline. And finally sat beside Changmin. Now the seat arrange :

 

Kyuhyun        Jonghyun         Changmin           Ryeowook

                 TABLE

Taeyeon              Yoona              Sooyoung             Hyoyeon

 

"The food is hereeee~~~~" everyone becomes excited when the food was served on the table.

"Jongie, when will your comeback?" Changmin asked while they're eating.

"At beginning new year, hyungnim" Jonghyun answered while busy eating sushi.

"So you must be busy for practicing right now?"

"Soon. Because we'll start it next week."

"I've watched AGD drama. I admired that you really matched as Jan Dong Gun sunbaenim’s son. No other." Hyoyeon praised. "But why you didnt have a pair?"

"Ah, kamsahamnida noona. I'm not a main character so... Beside, I have Kim Woo Bin as my partner.." Jonghyun said and show a dimple smile again.

"But you were in main poster. At first I tought you'll be paired with Yoon Jin Yi ssi." Sooyoung joined the conversation.

"I tought the same too." Kyuhyun agreed.

"Aniyo. I feel bad if I took Meahri..." Jonghyun said and chuckled.

"I heard you called her Meahri, outside the drama. Not Yoon Jin Yi?" Ryeowook joined to ask.

Jonghyun nodded. "Yes. We used to be our character's name. Beside we have the same age. So I just called her Meahr-ah, and she called me Collin-ah.."

"You guys close each other?" Yoona suddenly asked.

Whoa. It's the 1st time she's talking toward me. Jonghyun tought. "Yes... Since AGD is our first drama. So we shared many things about act and etc..."

"Yongieah, why you curious if they were close? You kept silent since we arrived and now you suddenly asked were Yoon Jin Yi ssi and Jonghyin ssi close?" Soo Young teased Yoona. Everybody chuckled expect Yoona who's suddenly blushed.

"Anii. Since I am a fan of the drama too. So I'm just curious about the casts..." Yoona found an excuse but she avoided Jonghyun’s eyes. Cmon Yoona. Just acted as usual. Why you such a stupid girl tonight.

"I've watched Love Rain too, enggg- do we have the same age or i'm older?" Jonghyun didnt finished his words because he was confused about the age.

Changmin laughed. "This is the 1st time I heard that someone around us didn’t know about SNSD personal life. Really typical uri Jongiee. Yoona has the same age with you. Right Yoona?"

Yoona nodded. "I'm 23."

"Jongie is 23 too. I think Joongie is older. Which month were you Yoona?" Kyuhyun asked.

"May 30."

"Woaaah..." Kyuhyun, Changmin and Ryewook said in unison. "Really similar. Jongie is May 15 right?" Jonghyun nodded.

"So I'm 15 days older." he said with a dimpled smile.

That smile again... Oh God. Stop beating too fast, heart! He just smiled. Everyone smiled too. It’s normal of course. Now, stop! Yoona sighed quietly.

 

Later...

"Lets take a photo..." Kyuhyun said and took out his phone. "Hana.. Dul... Set..."

"One more! Jongiee, Yoona-ah, lean more. You two out of camera." Kyuhyun ordered. Jonghyun leaned his body a bit forward. And face the camera. Yoona at same time leaned her face too and she realized that she's facing Jonghyun's side face sooo close.

Dugun dugun dugun... Omo. Ottokaji? Why my heart still beating like this? I often near the other boys or oppas but never felt like this. Oh cmon Yoona. Why you such an idiot. Look at Jonghyun. He looks no worries. It's just you Yoona pabo!

 

"Ready! Hana... Dul... Set!"

Kyuhyun saw the pic and feel satisfied. "I'll upload it so you guys can have it too."

and after that, everyone was having farewell.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Changmin, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun had leave first because the van must to go somewhere. So they went as soon as possible.

"Bad... We have to wait for 30 mins. Manager hyung  still on meeting." Taeyeon said after she hang up the phone with their Manager. "What about you Jonghyun ssi?"

"My Manager hyung is on his way. Maybe its around 15 mins. But, its too rude to left girls since i'm the last man here."

"Aniiya. Gwaenchana. You can leave first.."

Jonghyun smiled. "Aniyo. I'll wait until your manager come. Well, all of Busan Namja will be like this too...”

"Awww... How gentle..." Hyoyeon praised and started to fangirl-ing Jonghyun again with Soo Young.

"Kamsahamnida, Jonghyunssi." Four girls said in unison. "Saranghaeyooooo... Auuchh" Soo Young and Hyoyeon got patted from Taeyeon after said Saranghaeyo.

"Mian. These two are truly sasaeng..."

"Aniyo. Gwaenchana, noona."

So another side of youuuu agaiiin! At first I think you're a cold person, but turned out you're really a warm and funny person. And now, how gentle you are. I mean, not everyone will do something like this. Yoona smiled silently while looking at Jonghyun.

 

 

"Kamsahamnida Jonghyun ssi..." the four girls said while they're entering the van.

"Ddeeh. Safe riding." Jonghyun bowed and walking toward his van which already waited for 10 mins ago.

 

"Cinccaa... He's really handsome!" Hyoyeon praised while they're sitting in the van. "I tought he's a pale and silent guy. But waa... He's really charming!"

"Unnie was a fan of him from the beginning right? When CN Blue debuted. And when Hyunnie was doing WGM, while we all praised Yonghwa, only Taeng unnie and Tiffany are fangirl-ing Jonghyun ssi." Soo Young asked toward Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded. "I'm his fan since debuted. It doesnt mean I dont like others. But among the members, Jonghyun is me and Tiffany favorites.

"Hyoyeon joined!"

"Sooyoung too!"

Taeyeon just smiled calmly seeing her sisters becoming a crazy fangirl of Jonghyun. She looked at Yoona. Her eyebrows crossed. Yoona seem strange. She looks like daydreaming while looking outside the window eventough the window is a bit dark.

Taeyeon wanna ask Yoona but she tought maybe next time. Because she was tired. And her other two sisters still discussing about Jonghyun. Aigoo... so noisy.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well...

I think it's a bit bored. and too short.

I've already finished the next chapter. I'll post it soon, just wait.

Once again, mianhae for my english. and the bad story :'(

And thanks to all of the subscribers, the readers, and also ALL OF COMMENTS towards me :) :) you guys really gave me the spirits :)) kamsahamnida *bow