Chapter 3 - Jealous (?)

Cherry Blossoming

SNSD’s Dorm.

Seohyun walked alone in the living room. The other members were doing some schedules outside. Only Yoona and Seohyun were free. Seohyun was reading a book in her room when she felt thirsty and went to get a water while she’s passing Yoona’s room. The door was opened. So she could see Yoona was searching something on internet. Seohyun walked a bit closer, without Yoona noticed. At first, she looks surprised but in a second, she smiled happily.

“Yoongie unnie!”

Yoona startled and turned back while she was trying hard to hide the laptop screen. “Hyunnie-ah... You startled me!”

Seohyun chuckled and sat on Yoona’s bed,  still on her smiled face. “What are you doing unnie?”

“A-Annii... I just read some UFO from SONE...” Yoona stuttered and avoided Seohyun’s eyes.

“But I saw Jonghyun oppa’s photo on that page... Is it SNSD’s UFO or CN Blue’s page?” Seohyun giggled. Made Yoona blushed suddenly.

“Yyaa! You saw it???”

“Unnie, I’ve been standing behind you for some minutes but you didnt notice it because you were so focusing on that page. I mean, Jonghyun oppa’s page...” She smiled. “And this is not the 1st time I saw unnie was browsing about Jonghyun oppa. I even remembered unnie was reading Jonghyun oppa’s life facts when I’m still doing WGM show with Yong oppa...”

Yoona sat beside Seohyun. Her face looks really surprised. “You knew it??? From that time?? Did you tell anyone???”

Seohyun shook her head and gave Yoona a lovely hug. “Aigoo... Why I am such a mean? Of course I’m not telling anyone. Even Hyo unnie. Beside, at that time I was still unsure what’s going on with you, unnie. So I kept silent. And this is the 5th times, I found you was looking curiously about Jonghyun oppa. The 5th times I saw you unnie. I dont know how many times other than I have seen.”

“Hyunnie~, dont tell anyone OK? Please, I begged on you. It doesnt mean that I’ll keep this as a secret... But, I just feel that this is not the right time to tell them, yet. You know that our Unnies will tease me more if they knew it...” Yoona said weakly to Seohyun while landing her head to Seohyun’s shoulder.

“Aigoo... Arasseo, unnie. Trust me. I’ve already keep this for 2 years right? But, you know that our Unnies will know it, no matter what. They all have a strong feeling...”

Yoona nodded. “Hope that this time they will noticed it slower...”

“But, Yoongie unnie, can I ask you a question?” Seohyun suddenly asked curiously.

“What?”

“You really like Jonghyun oppa?”

“If you saw him or watch him while he’s singing, laughing, talking, and many thing, you feel happy and enthusiastically, what does it mean?”

“It means you like him. Positively. But, you like him as an idol or as a man?”

Yoona sighed. “I dont know Hyunnie...”

“Well. Dont answer it now if you still didn’t know, Unnie. Time will answer it...” Seohyun smiled.

Yoona nodded. “Gomawo, hyunnie-ah...”

“Aish... dont say like that. That’s what sisters are for...” Seohyun hugged Yoona once again. “I’ll back to my room, so you can continue on what you’re doing before, unnie...” She chuckled and left Yoona.

 

Hyunnie is a lovely sister. How long she kept this from my unnies? Almost two years? Daenghida. She continued to look at the screen. Because of you, Lee Jong Hyun! For this 2 years I was excited if I’m alone. So I can freely surf the internet to read anything related to you.


 

KBS Building

“Jongie-ah! Jongie-ah!”

Jonghyun, who had just arrived at 8th floor KBS Building for filming a show, was searching where the voice came from. He then noticed SHINee’s Minho and JH (since they had the same name, I’ll use JH for SHINee’s Jonghyun) were calling him enthusiastically. Looks like he’ll filming with SHINee’s Minho and JH, Secret’s Sinhwa and Ji Eun, and SNSD’s Yoona and Yuri.

Jonghyun walked toward the SHINee boys and they both gave a brotherly hug.

“You’ll be a guest for this show too?” Minho asked, still hugged him. Jonghyun nodded. “Yyaa! Let go off your hand from him!” Minho slapping JH’s arm. Looks like they’re fighting over Jonghyun. “He’s my Kyuline.”

“Yyaa! He’s my brother too!” JH slapped back Minho’s arm and still hugged Jonghyun.

“Yyaa! I hugged him first!” Minho said childhisly and tried to get JH’s arm off from Jonghyun’s shoulder.

“Yya! Yya! Looks like you guys were slapping my back! Not each other’s arm!” Jonghyun stopped them. He was smiled happily right after met his two best friends. He then sat between JH and Minho to make it fair. “The filming hasn’t started yet?”

“Seems they delayed it for 15 mins. How are you doing right now, Jongie hyung?” Minho spoke while offering a juice for Jonghyun.

“Practicing for CN Blue’s upcoming album. And upcoming concert too...” Jonghyun replied and drank the juice.

“You guys will have a concert? When?” JH asked enthusiastically.

“Around December, maybe. It still unconfirmed. Will you come?”

“Of course we have to come. Hope that we wont have any schedule at that time. But why you were inviting him too?” Minho pointed at JH with jealous face.

“Yyaa! I’m his brother too! Why is it bothering you?” JH patted Minho’s head, while Jonghyun was laughing hard over their best friend’s fighting.

 

 

Ah, this is so bored. Yul-unnie was busily replying the UFO. Minho and JH were playing games. And, I didnt close with Secret’s members. Yoona sighed.

“Jongie-ah! Jongie-ah!” Suddenly, the SHINee brothers were calling someone enthusiastically.

Yoona startled and followed their eyes. Her heart suddenly thumped like crazy. There he is! Burning Jonghyun as HOT as usual! No, he’s even HOTTER than usual. He’s here???? He’ll filming this show too?? CINCCAA??? CINCCAAAA??? Yoona was shouted happily and nervous at the same time in her mind. Omo! His dimple smile again! And how can the black shirt with the long sleeves rolled up til his elbow, was wrapping his y body perfectly?? And that black shirt really made his white skin even brighter!

“He’s handsome as usual...” Yuri whispered. Yoona nodded enthusiastically. Yuri chuckled and patted Yoona’s head.

See? Even Yul-unnie admired that he is perfectly handsome! And I even could smell his masculine scent from him although he was sitting quite far from me. Aishh... those SHINee’s dongsaeng... They were easily hugged Jonghyun, even fighting over him. He’s really worthy, isnt he?

“Whoa. He looks really HOT...” Suddenly Yoona turned to that voice. It was SECRET’s Sunhwa’s voice who was whispering to Ji Eun. They were staring at Jonghyun with sparkled eyes.

“Of course! He is our 1st idol since CN Blue debuted, right? He’s really perfect. And his eye was soo sharp! I’m getting goosebumps right now...” Ji Eun replied. “Look at his body! He’s so y! I even imagine how warm if he hugged me...”

 

WHAT??? WHAT???? AISHH THESE TWO WOMAN! They are talking about Jonghyun with naughty styles. EGH!! So disgusting!! And what’s with their eyes?? Did they think that Jonghyun was only for them??? Yoona looked at them with deadly stare.

“Yya! What are you doing!” Yuri awared with Yoona’s gaze toward Secret, and she patted Yoona’s arm.

“Unnie, they were talking about Jonghyun! With their naughty style!!” Yoona complained to Yuri with low and angry tone.

“Aish, this girl! Even you hated them, dont give them a deadly stared like that. It will be so obvious...”

“But, unnie!”

“I understand about your feeling, Yoongie-ah. I heard their conversation too. And it was so disgusting. Did they think that Jonghyun was their mine? But, calmed down, little girl. We didnt have close relationship toward Secret. So, dont mind them. Just look at Jonghyun. Werent you happy that he’s here?” Yuri tried to calm down her sister. She understand how Yoona felt. But at the same time, she didnt want cause a trouble with another girlgroup, she was afraid that Taeyeon unnie will scold them badly if they caused a trouble.

“Yes, I’m happy!” Yoona’s face brightened up once again as she saw Jonghyun, who was chatting happily with SHINee. I’ll let you go this time, naughty girls!

 

“Hyung, we’ll perform first. We’ll wait you there.” Minho patted Jonghyun’s shoulder and walked toward the filming’s set with JH.

Jonghyun nodded and do cheering posture to JH and Minho. Then he took his guitar and strummed it as SHINee entered the filming’s set to sing first.

He was raising his head while his eyes meet with Yoona’s eyes. Looks like Yoona was staring at him. He bowed then raised his hand with wide smile. Yoona was smiling happily and walked towards Jonghyun.

“Looks like you didnt notice me earlier...” Yoona pouted as she sat beside Jonghyun.

Jonghyun smiled. “I saw you but looks like you’re busily talking with Yuri noona. I even greet you, but only Yuri noona greeted me back.” He’s chuckled.

“Ah... that’s...” Yoona felt embrassed. When Jonghyun’s came, she pretended to unaware about his presence, so she keep talking with Yuri although her heart was thumping crazily.

“Lee Jonghyun-ssi! It’s your time!” A staff suddenly called him. He nodded.

“I’ll go first. See you there, Yoona-ah.” He showed a dimple smile for Yoona and walked toward the filming’s set.

“Fighting!” Yoona said cheerfully. Jonghyun turned his head and smiled.

Yuri, who was pretending busy with her phone but actually she is keeping the eyes for Yoona and Jonghyun, smiled quietly. Yoongie’s face really looks blissfull... Aigoo Jonghyun-ah... How can you be so great made Yoongie became like this. She continued to look at her phone but suddenly she can heard Sunhwa and Ji Eun whispered behind her.

“Bwueya? She was close with him? Since when? I bet, she even didnt know about Jonghyun oppa until Oppa was raising his popularity this year. Tsk...” Sunhwa spoke with cynical tone.

“I agree. She always like that. Sticked on people who just raising their popularity. She even didnt know about them till them become popular!!” Ji Eun replied with angry voice.

Yuri sighed. Hope Yoona didnt hear what were they talking right now... And this girls, aish... they even make me feel really annoyed.


After recoding ended, SHINee had to leave first because they didnt have to filming next segment anymore. But the others still there because they’ll filming the next segment in an hour.

“Jonghyun oppa! Here’s a drink for you!” Sunhwa suddenly approached Jonghyun while they were in the resting room. Jonghyun has took off her shirt and now he just wear his plain vneck t-shirt. His stylist was still busy preparing his next clothes.

“Ddehh?” He looks surprised. “Kamsahamnida, sunbaenim.” He bowed politely and accept the bottle.

“Aigoo, dont call us like that. Just drop the honorific...” Ji Eun talked cutely. “We have the same age. Actually I’m older two months than you. And Sunhwa was 5 months younger than you. But since we shared the same year, just called us freely.”

Jonghyun nodded politely and smiled.

At that time, Yoona and Yuri entered the rest room. Looks like they have changed their clothes into casual clothes. Yoona wore a white shirt and a pink blazer. But, Yoona’s face suddenly turned gloomy when she saw that Secret’s members were flirting (Yoona’s word) toward Jonghyun.

THOSE NAUGHTY GIRLS!!!! She screamed angrily on her mind. WHO TOLD YOU TO FLIRT WITH JONGHYUN!! She pouted and sat beside Yuri. Her mood dropped suddenly. She even didnt reply Yuri’s words.

Yuri sighed. It will be complicated...

 


Hi guys... Here's the 3rd chapter. I'm sorry if Jonghyun and Yoona relationship still awkward. I just dont want their love blossomming too fast. Mian >.<

Once again, i'm sorry for my english and the story :(

I promise I'll do better.

And of course, thank you very much for the subscribers :)) ,  the readers :)). and all of your comments, guys. I really love all of the comments :))

 

See ya next chapter. Soon. I promise