Chapter 23 - Starlit Night

Cherry Blossoming

The Next Midnight.

Yoona opened the dorm’s door after she finished her personal schedule. The dorm is a bit quiet since only Jessica and Fanny were there, and they’re already sleeping. The other members were still on schedule. After she changed her clothes into casual one, she lied down on her bed while looking at her phone anxiously. It’s so frustrating if I couldnt contact him and his phone is turned off since this morning. I just want to know is he okay, or how’s his feeling today. How’s their concert today... Ah. He even still didnt read my message this morning.

She was looking at her phone when suddenly she remembered the conversation last night with Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

 

 

“Yuri told me that you were having a big problem right now? What is it?” Sooyoung and Taeyeon entered the room after Yuri send a SOS to them when she saw Yoona was in a mess.

“Actually the big problem is she’s too innocent...” Yuri said. “She told me that she felt strange about Jonghyun.”

“Jonghyunnie? Tell me what’s that!” Taeyeon said as she sat beside Yuri.

“She thought that she became a bad girl towards AOA’s Yuna...” Yuri said when she saw Yoona was not going to say anything.

“Aah... Seems like I understand what are you talking about.” Taeyeon nodded in understand. “Wae? Is Jonghie accepted Yuna’s feeling?”

“BWOH? AOA’s YUNA? Is she confessed to Jonghyun or what??” Sooyoung asked confusedly. “Ehm... wait a minute, which one is Yuna in AOA? I only remembered Jimin...” Sooyoung grinned. Yes, she is bad at remembering people’s name.

“The one who played keyboard, goodness, Choi Sooyoung!” Yuri rolled her eyes.

“AH!! THAT BEAUTIFUL GIRL!” Sooyoung finally remembered. “Her body is seriously has a great shape. And she looks very beautif—Oops! What did you say before? What’s her relationship with my Jonghyun??”

“He’s not your Jonghyun, for God’s sake.” Taeyeon slapped Sooyoung’s arms and continued to talk. “Tell me, what makes you thought like that, Yoong.”

Yoona took a deep breath while hugging her teddy bear. “I knew that there’s something between them, unnie...” she said weakly.

“But you must knew that they’re not a couple...”

“Ara. I already knew. Jonghyun already told me. But, when I went to FNC Building, I invited to their dinner. And I saw that she still had her feeling to Jonghyun. Her eyes told it all. And it’s not the one, unnie. When we’re at backstage after the concert just few hours ago, I still found that eyes. I just feel bad... sometimes she looked at me with gloomy face when I held Jonghyun’s arm... or walked with him...”

“Then why, Yoong? The only one reason to call you a bad girl toward her IF she’s Jonghyun’s girlfriend...”

“How if she already IS, unnie?” Yoona asked while almost crying.

“Bworago?? Do you mean, Jonghyun finally accepted her feeling?” Taeyeon asked surprisedly. “What makes you think like that?”

“The way they talked. I saw them before we arrived at backstage. You know... their eyes sparkled...” Yoona replied weakly. “Taeng unnie, I know you knew Jonghyun the most among us. You must knew that he rarely to have that eyes when he’s talking with girls. And that time... I just saw it, unnie...”

“But Yoong... it’s impossible...” Taeyeon shook her head. “Then what about all of his acts for you? Don’t you dare to say it that it’s all just his usual acts... No, Yoong. Can’t you realise that Jonghyun treated you the best among all of girls?”

“But you don’t know the way he acted towards Yuna too, unnie, right?” Yoona still said stubbornly.

“Well. Ignored about that, first, Yoong.” Sooyoung finally spoke out. “I just want to ask you. Why you so concerned about this? I mean, why if Jonghyun is finally in a relationship with AOA’s Yuna?” she said while exchanging a glance with Taeyeon and Yuri.

“OF COURSE I WAS SO CONCERNED BECAUSE I—“ Yoona suddenly stopped her words. Because... what?? Why I dont know the reason?? Why I was so concerned? Why I dont know how to answer it... What should I say? What’s my reason, truthfully?

“Because...?” Sooyoung smiled when she saw Yoona couldnt complete her words.

“Yoong...You love him, dont you?” Yuri finally asked. “See!!” She clapped happily when she saw Yoona couldnt answer her. “Remember when I asked you the same question a long ago, you deny it immediately. But now... you even couldnt answer it yes or no...”

“It just... It just because... I...” Yoona still has some difficulties to express out. Back to long time ago, I still can say very clearly that I like him. Not love. But why I couldnt say the same right now? Does my feeling change?

“Yoong. Tell me, are you jealous of AOA’s Yuna?” Taeyeon asked while hugging Yoona’s shoulder. “Are you jealous because you think that she’s in a special relationship with Jonghyunnie? Tell us truthfully.”

Yoona bites her lip anxiously. Truthfully I’m not happy when I heard about something between them. And I became very unhappy when I saw that Yuna still keep her feeling toward Jonghyun. And most of all, when I saw the text, when I saw them talked like that, I feel so... Yoona sighed after a long silence. “Ddeh...” she finally blurted it out. Yes. I was jealous of her... “I dont know why I feel jealous... I just... I even I couldnt understand why I had such a feeling like that...”

“You jealous if he’s with another girl?” Sooyoung asked, made Yoona nodded. “Yoong, you jealous when he’s with other girls, you’re angry when he’s being an ignorant towards you, you worried when he was sick, you’re very happy when you met him, or when he gave you something, you came to the concert very early because you didnt want to waste any seconds without looking at him, you didnt want to accept other guy’s invitation to go out except with him. By all of these acts of you, how come you’re still so naive like that? You, Im Yoona, YOU LOVE HIM!”

“And don’t deny it. You even kissed each other... As I knew, there’s no guy can do it to you and you wont do it to other guy too, beside the entertainment-scripted...”

“BWOH??? What do you mean with ‘kiss’, unnie??” Yoona asked in shocked mode. She saw it?? But which kiss? Omo! Why it sounded like we already exchanged a kiss so many times...?

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Then what were you two doing at the front door before you left the venue?”

“KISS??? YOU TWO KISSED???” Yuri and Sooyoung squealed in unison. “OMO!! OMO!!!”

“Unnie... it’s not a kiss like what you thought...” Yoona said while burrying almost all of her face in her teddy because of embarrassment. “It just a light kiss...”

“Yeah. Light kiss on your forehead and his cheek. But IT’S STILL A KISS.” Taeyeon continued Yoona’s words. “And it just one of point, Yoong, beside that Sooyoung already said before... Oh cincca Yoong, seriously, for how long do you want to waste the time and hide your feeling?”

Yoona played her teddy bear without voice. Hide my feeling...? Actually what is my feeling... I said we’re friends, but my sisters said it’s love... then which one is right? Truthfully, when I said that he is just my friend, actually it’s only on my mouth. My heart really against it when I said like that. People said that our heart will never tell the lies... then... is it mean that... if my heart against the ‘friends’ words. Then... my unnie’s words are right...? “Unnie... Soo... do I... do I love him...?” Yoona finally asked weakly.

“You’re the only one who knew the answer exactly, Yoong...” Yuri said while caressing Yoona’s back. “Listen to your heart, and try not to think anyone except him. Just think about him and ask yourself, do you love him?”

 

 

Yoona sighed while hugging her teddy. Do I love him...? She started to recall all of the moments between Jonghyun and herself. When I met him for the first time personally at MBC... When I met again when he’s with Kyuline at the restaurant... When we met at KBS... when I felt so angry when I saw him with Secret members... When he was sick... when I accompanied him to the clinic... When I came to CN Blue’s dorm for the first time because of him... When he gave me a gift... When he suddenly appeared at that building when I lost that gift... When we walked together in Japan at night... When he suddenly gave me the scarf... When I was angry because I thought that he’s seriously became ignorant... When he just came suddenly and apologized for their acts... When he even exchanged our foods without worrily... When I held his arm for the first time... When I feel that strange feeling again everytime he talked about other girls, or he interacted with other girls... When I was sleeping in his hug.... When I smell his fragrant... When we’re hugging each other... when he leaned a kiss on my forehead... when he backhugged me... when he said that he missed me... when he said that his perform was for me... Does it all always makes my heart flustered and beating so fast?? Yes... I just realise it. Every moments with him... every single second with him... It’s precious... It’s different with the others... I feel angry when he’s ignorant. I feel jealous when he’s with another girl. I missed him when we didnt meet. I need his hug everytime I feel sad, happy, or what. I even kissed him that time because I thought I should do it... I  feel happy everytime he looks happy... I feel sad whenever he feel sad or having some difficulties... I always want him to share his feeling to me so I can feel the same... so I can make him feel more happy... I want the best for him... I want he always did his best and I can always watched him... Oh cincca... now I realise it... Now, I, stupid Yoongie, finally can realised it... I realised it... I love him more than a friend... more than a brother... I love him as a man... She exhaled loudly. They were right... They all were right... it’s me who was blind all of this time... It’s me who pressured myself not to think about love... It’s me who’s being ignorant to my heart... And now... when I finally realise it... I... I dont understand but I feel relieved... it seems like I just held this feeling since long ago and now it feels better when finally I can realise it out... But... at the same time, I still have few things that bothered me... Then, what’s next if I love him? It didnt mean that he love me too... Why I thought that it’s impossible for him to love me... I dont know why I was thinking like that but seeing his act... I knew he’s very kind... but like I said before, since he always very kind to all people no matter who they are, so I dont think he will look at me differently... or in special way... Actually maybe this is one of the big reason why I keep pressed my feeling... I just afraid to face one-sided love with him... and the other reason... I think I’m not good enough for him... He, Lee Jong Hyun, an idol guy that has uncounted fans even among girls and boys, he always show a great appearance, a great act and a well-image. He has a very good manner. Most of my oppas in SM already fell for him and even my sunbaenims. Not to mention my hoobaes who were his fans. He didnt have any antis... I even not sure if there’s any... He’s being loved by so many people. He had a perfect looks, his lip, his burning eyes, his dimple, his smile, all is perfect... He had so many talents. He’s singing very good... He wrote musics so well... He played instrument seems like no one can beat him... He’s learning martial arts... He’s a judo and taekwondo athlete... there’s so many...  And... he didnt have any bad rumours... He lived his life so well... I dont think I’m good enough for him. I knew there’re so many rumours on my back... I knew that people who hated me is not in little amount... And... regardless to one of his criteria for his ideal type... appreciate music very well... Me? I even couldnt sing so well just like Taeng unnie... or Jessica unnie... I danced... but I dont know if it has any impacts for him or not. Her ideal type is someone like Son Ye Jin sunbaenim or Jun Ji Hyun sunbaenim... They’re all perfect sunbaenim. And I think someone who had most-alike them was perfect for him... Not someone like me... And the other one thing is... how about his relationship with AOA Yuna...? I heard that AOA and Junhee came again to today’s concert... Did he do the same stage act like yesterday? If it’s like that, then... I have no doubt that he was singing that parts for Yuna, not for me... And it means that something between them is became better... and maybe he already accept—why I couldnt finish the words? It just suddenly feels so hurt... Now, ottokaji? I love him. I seriously love him. But where will this love go through...? Why I’m afraid to think about it? Or should I just back to hide this feeling? Or continued it? Or... should I just forget it...?

 

 

At The Same Time. Backstage Blue Night Concert 2nd Day.

Jonghyun drank a cup of water that Yonghwa offered for him. They just finished the concert and took a break before they left the venue. Since they didnt have much guests—there’s no family and there’s no guests from other management because all of them already came yesterday—except Juniel and AOA who attended the concert yesterday and today, since FT Island couldnt attend because they had a schedule in Japan.

Jonghyun took out his phone after he finished drinking. I just turned it on when I was going to take a selca at the stage before. I didnt check the notif because I must to turn the camera that time. He opened the notifs that most of them are a congrats for the concert. He read and replied it all and finally he read Yoona’s text.

 

FlowerDeer^^ Yoona : Morning oppa. How are you? Fine enough to perform again? Remember to eat and get some energy drinks before you performed. Sorry I couldnt come... and FIGHTING... ^^ BURNING FIGHTING ^^ And please stay healthy!

 

Jonghyun smiled as he read the message. Even your message sound so cute... He immediately started to type a reply.

 

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Mianhaeyo. I just my phone right now. Thankfully we can finished the concert successfully. What are you doing right now?

 

He waited for Yoona’s reply while sitting on the couch. He didnt aware about the situation around when suddenly he heard someone was speaking beside him.

“You must feel happy, oppa...”

Jonghyun started and turned his head. Yuna was sitting beside him, while the others were chatting together. “Oh. Ddeh. Sure. It’s a relief that our concert finally finished...”

“And it finished successfully.” Yuna continued. “I saw the wreaths at the main gate, oppa. There’s so many wreaths from idols... and most of them are for you... You surely being loved by so many idols, oppa...”

“Aniiyo. It’s not only me...” Jonghyun said in humble. “It’s because they’re very kinds towards us...”

Yuna smiled. “But you surely being loved, oppa. I saw many sunbaenim from SM yesterday came to give you support...”

“They came for us.” Jonghyun still said in humble. “Actually, I was very thankful to Kyuhyun hyungnim and Changmin hyungnim. Because of them, I got so many loved. They were the first person I knew from SM—oh not to mention Hyungsoonim--And they suddenly put me into their Line. And right now... is like that... they’re all very kinds...”

“Ah... that’s why you became SM’s extended family oppa...” Yuna laughed. “I heard that type of comments because you’re really close with them all...”

“Ah cincca?” Jonghyun laughed. “SM’s extended family seems good to hear...” Suddenly his phone was ringing a ktalk chat. He opened it immediately.

 

FlowerDeer^^ Yoona : I just back at home almost 30mins ago. Are you still at the venue oppa? OH! CONGRATULATION, YOU FINISHED THE CONCERT SUCCESSFULLY. I’m very proud of you... OH (again!) JUST TAKE A REST NOW!! PPALLI! Your stamina must drained too much after that two-days concert...

 

Jonghyun chuckled when he read the message, made Yuna paid attention to him but he didnt recognize it. So cute, Im Yoona... Seems like I have to call you. I need to hear your voice... He still grinned widely when he pressed the call button.

“Oppa!” Yoona answered it at the second tone.

“Hm. Yya Im Yoona, how can you told me to take a rest when I’m still at the venue right now?” Jonghyun laughed as he heard Yoona’s voice. Beside him, Yuna looks surprised when she heard Jonghyun was calling that name. She looked at Jonghyun when he laughed upon Yoona’s words on phone. After a minute of call, Jonghyun finally ended it up. “Ah. Sorry for this.” He just realised that Yuna still there. “I just interrupt our talks without ask a permit before.”

“Ah. Gwaenchana oppa. Dont mind it.” Yuna gave him a smile. “Uhm... seems like you and SNSD Yoona sunbaenim are a good friend...”

“Aah... Dd—Ddeh...” Jonghyun nodded, didnt know how to respond. Why it’s difficult to say yes for ‘friends’? Am I hoping for more than friends?

Yuna looked at Jonghyun for few seconds. “Only friends? Not a lover, oppa?”

“Ddeh???” Jonghyun looks surprised with Yuna’s sudden question. “Bwoh??”

“Sorry if I suddenly asked you like that, oppa. I know it’s not a good manner... I’m sorry, oppa...” Yuna apologized in a hurry.

“No. No. Take it easy. Just tell me what do you mean...” Jonghyun shook his hands, signalling that it’s ok.

“Actually I found that your eyes were sparkling whenever you were with her, or talking with her...” Yuna continued. “At first time when I saw you and her in our office management, I thought it just my delusional mind. But when I saw your interaction yesterday... I found that your eyes were sparkling whenever you saw her. And not only you, although I didnt know much about Yoona sunbaenim, but that time I saw her eyes were the same with you... it just sparkled. But it’s only when you two are looking at each other. It different when you turned to other people... And once again, I saw your expression when you were talking with her on the phone... I dont know how to describe it so detail oppa. But I’ve seen few people when they were in love. And you, and Yoona sunbaenim are included in that... AH. I’m very sorry if I’m being too much, oppa...” she said it with a guilty voice when she saw Jonghyun was silent.

“See? Even Yuna can see it.” Yonghwa suddenly sat in front of them. He just appeared out of nowhere and seems like he eavesdropped Yoona and Jonghyun’s conversation since beginning. Fortunately the others still didnt pay attention to them. “For how long you dont want to realise your feeling, Jonghie?”

“Where were you come from? You suddenly popped out like this, you know it makes me startled!” Jonghyun glanced irritatedly to Yonghwa.

“Please call me invisible Yong.” He grinned, made Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “Jonghie, c’mon... don’t be so naive with your feeling... Realise it! Realise!”

“Yonghwa oppa, do you mean, Jonghyun oppa still didnt realise his feeling towards Yoona sunbaenim?” Yuna asked confusedly.

“Ddeh. He’s really my stupid dongsaeng.” Yonghwa nodded while glancing at Jonghyun. “How many people you need to make you can realise your own feeling, Jonghie?”

Jonghyun sighed loudly. “Let just talk about it later, hyung.” He said when he saw the manager already packed their thing and brought it to van. That means, they’ll have to leave the venue soon. He then turned to Yuna and smiled. “Don’t say sorry. I even feel thankful for your truth words...” he then stood up when the manager called them to leave.

Yonghwa looked at Yuna after Jonghyun left them. “What about you? Are you still in love with Jonghie?” Yonghwa asked bluntly, before they had to leave.

Yuna looks surprised with Yonghwa’s sudden question, but the next second, she smiled calmly. “Although I still have my feeling, but I want to see Jonghyun oppa feel happy too... even if he’s not with me, oppa...” she answered it truthfully, made Yonghwa looked at her for few seconds and finally smiled.

 


 

Next Day. Afternoon. CN Blue’s Dorm.

“Minhyuk, open the door!” Yonghwa shouted while eating the noodles with Jungshin. They just woke up not so long ago and having a late breakfast—well maybe it’s even late lunch—after they took a shower. Well, except for Jonghyun, it because he didnt fall asleep right after they arrived at home last night when the others already slept, he’s still composing some musics until dawn. It’s his usual habit, if he want to compose some musics, it doesnt matter even when he was exhausted after concert.

Minhyuk, who just brought his bowl to the table and wanted to join his brothers to eat, just placed the bowl and walked to the door. “OH???” He said when he glanced at the miniscreen before he opened the door in a hurry.

“Dugu--?” Yonghwa and Jungshin asked confusedly, but their curiosity already being answered with Kyuhyun, Changmin and Minho’s appearance. They stood up immediately and greet the guests, although it’s already awkward for Yonghwa because Kyuhyun was there.

“Oh. Sorry for disturbing your lunch, guys...” Changmin said when he saw the members were in the middle of eating. “Please continue to eat. Actually we’re here to see Jonghie...”

“Gwaenchana, sunbaenim. Jonghie hyung was still sleeping in his room. Just enter his room...” Yonghwa answered.

“Arasseo. OH! And congratulation for your concert guys. Sorry I couldnt attend...”

“Me too!” Minho said. “Sorry I couldnt come...”

“Thankyou very much... and nevermind.” Minhyuk, Jungshin and Yonghwa said in unison.

“You regret it, you know. The concert was amazing.” Kyuhyun said truthfully. “Please continue your lunch guys.” He said while entering Jonghyun’s room, along with Changmin and Minho.

“Jonghie hyung is seriously being loved. They even took their time only to visit him there...” Minhyuk mumbled while starting to eat. “Donghae hyung is too lazy to move even from his bed...”

“Right. They must like Jonghie hyung so much.” Jungshin agreed. “But Yonghwa hyung, why you avoided Kyuhyun sunbaenim’s eyes when you were talking?” he teased Yonghwa, made him got kicked by the leader.

 

 

 

Jonghyun opened his eyes heavily when he feels that someone—actually three—were shaking his body carefully. He blinked his eyes and finally noticed that his KyuLine members were there. “OH!” he got up in surprised. “Hyungnim? Minho?” he asked with husky voice.

“Hoo. Daenghida. He finally awake.” Kyuhyun said in relief and sat on Jonghyun’s bed. “You know, we’re afraid to wake you up from near because you might do some Judo moves to us...”

“I was thinking to do it but I feel that there’s no people around me. Only three pair of hands...” Jonghyun replied playfully while his hairs. “Is it a surprise for me? Being visited by three idols at morning time like this?”

“YYA! Who said that it’s still morning?” Changmin said in high pitched. “It’s already 3 PM, Jonghyun. Ah cinccaryo, you must feel so exhausted after the concert, right?”

“Actually I fell asleep around 4 AM in the morning...” Jonghyun said while stretching his arms. “I just finished to write one song...”

“Hoo... You still composed a song even right after your concert, hyung?” Minho asked in disbelief. “Very passionate...”

“I just had some ideas that time...” Jonghyun grinned while checking something on his phone. “Let me take a shower first...” he got up and entered the bathroom.

 

“Ppalli! Find his phone, ppalli!” Changmin whispered when Jonghyun entered the bathroom. Actually, they have another reason to come for Jonghyun, beside to visit him, they wanted to know the truth. Well, Taeyeon already told them about Yoona’s --, and they decided to find out the truth without asking to Jonghyun, because it will be too obvious, and they knew that Jonghyun is an introvert person. It must be difficult to make him spoke out about his feeling towards Yoona and Yuna. That’s why they need to find it out by themselves.

“Found it!” Minho grabbed Jonghyun’s phone that placed under the pillow. “Aish! It locked! Do you know the passcode, hyung?”

“Don’t be noisy, Minho! Try 4444. It’s his passcode last time, if he still used it.” Kyuhyun whispered in panicky. “Ppalli!”

“OH! It’s open! It’s open!” Minho whispered happily. Changmin and Kyuhyun immediately joined him and opened Jonghyun’s ktalk.

“Oh! This is Yoona’s! OH?? What’s with her contact name?? Flower Deer????” Changmin pointed at Yoona’s window chat in surprised.

“Skip it first. We need to find his chat between AOA Yuna...” Kyuhyun said while looking at the window chat. “Aish he surely had so many friends. Oh! Here! It’s AOA Yuna!” he tapped at the screen to open the chat.

“Read from the first chat!” Minho said while trying to scroll up the chat.

“No! We’ll get caught because Jonghyun will finish soon! Just read the text that Taeyeon tell us...” Changmin stopped Minho’s finger. Fortunately it’s already shown.

 

AOA’s Yuna : Oppa. Can we meet tonight?

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Wae?

AOA’s Yuna : Manager oppa told us that we need a producer’s opinion about our next album. Can you, oppa?

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Sure. But, Yonghwa hyung is better than me.

AOA’s Yuna : But Yonghwa oppa looks busy with your next album oppa. I’m afraid that I’ll disturb him. Beside, you two are the same...

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Arasseo. Just meet me at office tonight. Wait, all of you will come? Six? If it’s like that, please call another person.

AOA’s Yuna : LOL. I already being warned by Jonghoon oppa about this. He will come along with us to make you feel more easy among us, oppa.

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Oh. Angel Jonghoon. Ke ke. Just meet me at producer room no.2. Remember to bring Jonghoon too, please.

AOA’s Yuna : Ddeh oppa. Kamsahamnida... :D

 

“See???? I already said that there’s nothing between them!” Changmin said when the chat already ended.

“But I still found it strange. Not with Yuna. But with Yoona. I saw just now that the chat counted on their windows chat is about 100 or more. Isn’t it strange for Jonghyun? I mean, he’s very lazy to text or call someone if it’s not important...” Kyuhyun spoke out.

“Yeah we know that there’s something going on between them. And I already bet, it’s love.” Changmin replied.

“Then, one mission cleared. Remember we still have another mission to answer our curiosity...” Minho said while placing the phone back to the bed. “But how to start the topic?”

Unfortunately, they couldnt answer Minho’s question because Jonghyun suddenly back from the bathroom while rubbing his wet hair. He only wore a white pants, and the upper body is , showing his good muscle body. He took out a blue short sleeve tshirt from his wardrobe and wore it. “Wae?” he looks puzzled when he found that Changmin, Minho and Kyuhyun kept stared at him without saying anything.

“No.” They said in unison and exchanged a glance at each other, made Jonghyun looks more puzzled. They then walked out from Jonghyun’s room and sat on the living room. Seems like Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk were in their own room right now.

“Oh! It’s SNSD!” Kyuhyun said when he turned the TV on and it so happened that it was showing SNSD interview live.

“There’s no f(x)?” Minho asked.

“Yeah. I need f(x) too...” Kyuhyun said and exchange a grin with Minho. He was going to change the channel but being stopped by Changmin.

“Oh you two, please shut up! Dont you dare to change the channel!” Changmin almost yelled because it’s already Taeyeon’s turned to reply the interview.

“What are you yelling for, hyungnim?” Jonghyun asked while walking from the kitchen with four of cola drinks. He placed it on table while looking at the TV. “Ah... that’s why Changmin hyungnim yelled...” he still stood up while watching the TV. The camera finally filming all of member. Now, there you are. You looks beautiful as always, but... why you looks a bit depressed? You laughed, you talked, you acted normally but I noticed that seems like there’s something on your mind right now. Is there something bothering you? Im Yoona, even you acted so happy like that, people might didnt noticed it, but I know theres something wrong with you right now. Why I suddenly feel uneasy... I dont feel good when I saw you like that. I want to meet you right now and ask you what’s wrong and what can I do for you... I want to—

“Jonghyun-ah, Why you’re watching the TV with such a facial expression like that?” Kyuhyun’s question suddenly interrupted his mind talk.

“What’s wrong with my expression, hyungnim?” Jonghyun asked innocently, fortunately camera already only filming Seohyun so he can changed his attention to Kyuhyun.

“Maybe it’s called Burning’s expression.” Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder. “I dont know, you just looks so serious, even with furrowed eyebrows and your eyes looks so profound at the TV. You can make people suddenly disappeared only with that kind of looks. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” Jonghyun shook his head and tried to smile. But suddenly the interviewer asked Yoona once again, made Jonghyun back to pay attention to TV. See? There’s something wrong with you... You even couldnt smile so wide as usual...

Kyuhyun and Minho exchanged a glance when they saw who caught Jonghyun’s attention. “Ask him...” Minho mouthed the words.

“Ottokkeh?” Kyuhyun mouthed the words too. “You first!”

“You, hyung!”

“You!”

“You!”

“Yya, what are you two doing?” Changmin asked when he saw Kyuhyun and Minho were elbowing each other on the couch. They give a glare to Changmin while pointing to Jonghyun, who was still watching the TV in front of them all. Changmin finally nodded in understand. He waited until the interview finally ended and started to speak. “Uhm. Jonghyun-ah...”

“Ddeh, hyungnim?” Jonghyun turned his head.

“Uhm... What’s wrong? Are you worried for her?” Changmin asked carefully.

“Her? Who?”

“Well... we just saw that your eyes turned so worried everytime the camera was filming Yoona just now...”

“Ah...” How could people around me always have a sharp intuition. “She seems not in a very good condition...”

“But I didnt see something wrong with her, hyung...” Minho tilted his head.

“Aniiyo. There’s something wrong...” Jonghyun mumbled.

“Maybe, you’re the only one who could saw it...” Kyuhyun suddenly spoke out.

“What do you mean, hyungnim?”

Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder. “You and her... well let’s say that there’s something special between you two...”

“Such as?”

“Love.” Changmin answered right away.

Jonghyun sighed. “Hyungnim...”

“No, Jonghyun-ah. Answer me, do you love her?”

“What’s this sudden thing?”

“No, it’s not a sudden. It’s even almost too late. Tell me, Jonghyunah. I knew you. You’re not the type who easily fell for a girl. I can saw it. Even with Yoona. But as the time flies, I can saw that your relationship with Yoona was developing into something good. And it’s the first time I saw you like that. You didnt act the same way with the other girls, although you’re very kind to all people but the way you acted with Yoona, it’s different, it’s more than ‘just kind’...” Kyuhyun spoke out.

“And the thing that I wanted to ask, why you didnt make a move, hyung?” Minho continued. “Well, we all already saw you and Yoona noona. We even can feel the love feeling between you two. But what makes you still in this stat? As I knew, you’re a very bravery one, hyung... Then what’s the reason?”

“Minho was right. What’s the reason? Don’t tell me because she is Im Yoona and you’re Lee Jong Hyun. It’s not a reason to stay still. It’s a reason to step forward, Jonghyun-ah. She is Im Yoona, the nation’s ideal type. She is popular. She is beautiful. She is the face of SNSD. Then, who else the right one could stand beside her except you? You’re Lee Jong Hyun. The lead guitarist of CN Blue. The one who has so many talents and skills that not so many people being blessed like that. The one who easily being loved by so many people, include us. The one who has handsome perfect looks. There’s nothing to be compared with Yoona because you two are the same!”

“How did you know about that, hyungnim?” Jonghyun asked in surprised.

“Well... I already expected it, due to your humble act. I bet you must have a thought about this, and I was right, hm?”

“See, hyung!!” Minhyuk and Jungshin suddenly out from their room in a hurry, seems like they were eavesdropping the conversation. “Even Changmin sunbaenim said the same!”

“Ah cincca... what an eavesdropper...” Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

“Wait! So you guys already told him the same thing?” Changmin asked.

Minhyuk and Jungshin nodded. “We already told him all, sunbaenim. But he still said that he’s not like that. He said that we’re saying too much...”

“Oh cincca...” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “It’s not too much, Jonghyun-ah. We’re telling you the truth.”

“We even said it on a program before when we asked by Shindong sunbaenim who was the most handsome member in CN Blue, me and Jungshin said that it’s Jonghie hyung. And even at the other interview, Yonghwa answered that Jonghie hyung is the most handsome member among us. All kill for you, Jonghie hyung. Don’t look down of yourself please...” Minhyuk begged.

“Then we already told you the truth, Jonghyun-ah. You must believe us. Then, what are you waiting for?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Jonghie hyung said that he’s still had another reason...” Jungshin said while glancing at Jonghyun.

“What else?” Changmin asked in disbelief. “You and her perfectly each other, in appearance, in attitude, in anything. Then what’s another reason? Someone else? AOA’s Yuna?”

“No, sunbaenim.” This time, Yonghwa walked out from his room and joined them, although he didnt looked at each other with Kyuhyun. “I knew Jonghie and Yuna were not in a relationship like that... Right, Jonghie?”

Jonghyun scratched his hair. Now ottokkaji... I’m being surrounded by all of my close brothers right now... it’s difficult to deny the topic... “It’s not because of Yuna...”

“Then? Do you mean someone else from Yoona noona’s side, hyung?” Minho asked. “But we know that the rumour about Yoona noona is 100% wrong!”

“But still...”

“Dugu? Soo Hyun ssi?” Kyuhyun suddenly called out that name. Made Jonghyun glanced at him. “So I was right...” he said when he saw Jonghyun’s facial expression. “But Jonghyun-ah, I thought you already knew that he confessed to Yoona but Yoona didnt accept him...”

“Ara...” Jonghyun replied weakly. “But I’m not sure if there’s nothing between them...”

“Then, if there’s something, it must be only on Soohyun’s side.” said Changmin. “Yoona didnt have someone special in her heart, Jonghyun-ah. Taeyeon knew it clearly. Well, maybe she’s having someone right now... You...”

“Hyungnim...”

“No! Don’t deny it!” Yonghwa spoke out. “Changmin sunbaenim was right. Looking at Yoona’s act towards you. I bet you two had the same feeling but you still denied it...”

“Jonghyun-ah, I’m very sure that Yoona didnt have any special feeling towards Soohyun. She ever told me and she never tell lies...” Kyuhyun patted Jonghyun’s shoulder and smiled. “Then, what are you waiting for right now? We already cleared your strange reasons...”

Jonghyun was going to speak when suddenly someone entered the dorm. It was CN Blue’s manager. He looks surprised when he saw there are seven boys gathered in living room and seems like talking about something serious. He greet each other with Kyuhyun, Changmin and Minho.

“What happened, hyung?” Yonghwa asked.

“I brought your limited CD guys.” The manager took out many Robot Album Limited Version CDs. “The public version will release next week. And I already sent for your families, guys.”

“Oh! Gomawo, hyung!!” Jungshin took the CDs. After the manager gave them the CDs, he bid a farewell and left.

“Oh. Since you’re already here, hyungnim, and Minho. It’s for you.” Four of them gave Kyuhyun, Minho and Changmin each copy of CD.

“Kamsahamnida...” three of them said happily while receiving the CD.

“Actually there’s something special on that CD, sunbaenim.” Yonghwa said while grinning. “If you take a look at the song that Jonghyun composed...”

“Hyung...” Jonghyun grimaced to Yonghwa.

“He wrote it after he had a walk on the beach with Yoona at Japan...” Yonghwa continued his words while avoiding Jonghyun’s kick.

“Ah cincca????” the three boys asked in surprised. They immediately started to look at the lyric but being stopped by Jonghyun.

“Oh, cmon, hyungnim, Minho, just take a look at it when you’re at home...” Jonghyun begged and grimaced. Fortunately his KyuLine members understood him. They grinned at Jonghyun and nodded in understand.

“Then, I think we should leave now...” Kyuhyun said while holding the CD. “Our mission are clear now, and I can’t wait for too long to listen to the CD.”

“Mission???” Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows.

“Yeah, hyung.” Minho giggled. “Beside that we want to visit you, we had a mission to know your real feeling...” his words made Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk laughed while Jonghyun just grimaced irritatedly.

“Then, we’re leaving now. Thank you very much for the CD guys.” Changmin stood up, followed by Minho and Kyuhyun. “And Jonghyun-ah, I want to hear the good news soon!” he said after they bid a farewell each other and Jonghyun sent them until the front door.

“What good news?”

“Good news between you and Yoona...” Kyuhyun patted Jonghyun’s head. “Good luck, dongsaeng.”

“Ddeh. Good luck, hyung!” Minho hugged him before he left. Kyuhyun and Changmin gave him a hug too then left.

 

 

 

After his Kyuline left, he lied down on his bed.  I woke up not so long ago and now it’s already 8 PM... I think we spent much times when we talked before... He started to remember the conversation before. Then, Kyuhyun hyungnim was right. What am I waiting for? I didnt have anymore things to doubt... and... actually I knew... I knew that I love her... I just realise it the times when I was talking at Yonghwa hyung’s room... But that time I still have some grudge on my mind. And now, once again I’m being misunderstood... and it makes me realise that I’m surely fell in love with her. It’s already long time ago that I feel such a feeling like this... And now, when  I realised that I’m feeling it again... I knew that I didnt fall into a wrong person... I dont know where did I get such a thought like that. It just because I already knew her well. I knew the truth about her. Thanks to all my brothers that always tell me the truth, that always support me, they opened my eyes and my mind about her... And... Now, when I finally realised my feeling. What should I do now? Should I tell her? What if she didnt feel the same? What if she didnt like to become more than a friend? What if our relationship become awkward because of me? I dont want to loose her... I dont want that I became far with her... I want her... I know it sounded so selfish but... is it the same way that people feel with the one that they loved...?

He sighed and looked at the CD beside him. If she listened to that song... what will her reaction? Should I just tell her first to make her didnt misunderstood about this? Or should I just let her to know about this feeling? He exhaled loudly. First, give her this CD before, you already promised her, dont you? And... Just follow your heart, Jjong... Just see what will happen later...  He then got up and grabbed his phone.

 

***

 

Yoona was entering the dorm after all of them finished the schedule today when suddenly her phone was ringing ktalk notif. She took it out from her bag and opened it.

 

BurningPanda^^ Jonghyun : Can we meet?

 

“OH!” Yoona squealed when she read Jonghyun’s chat. He wanted to meet? Cincca? She smiled happily and replied the text.

 

SNSD Im Yoona : Sure. When?

BurningPanda^^ Jonghyun : I’ll pick you up around 11 PM.

SNSD Im Yoona : Call ^^

 

“It must be a text from Jonghyun...” Sooyoung said when she saw Yoona’s face suddenly brightened up.

“How do you know?”

“Well, your face was gloomy for a whole day and who else can make you suddenly brightened up like that if it’s not him?” Sooyoung rolled her eyes while taking some drinks from the fridge. “So, you already tell him?”

“Tell what?” Yoona asked while she was going to bathroom.

“Tell that you love him...”

“Yya! Choi Sooyoung!!” Yoona glared at Sooyoung. “How come a girl said it first!” Beside I still didnt know about his feeling...

“I just ask..” Sooyoung said nonchalantly. “Better to say it before I confessed to him too...” she giggled and entered her room, ignored Yoona, who was looking at her irritatedly. Cinnca... Sooyoung really knew how to make me afraid of losing him... although I know that she only played with me but still... She sighed. Let me take a shower first before he picked me up...

 

 

 

 

“Just wait me there, oppa. I already went down.” Yoona said as she entered the elevator. Jonghyun just called her that he already arrived and Yoona just told him to wait at the basement parking area because she afraid her unnies might be blurted out if they saw Jonghyun. She hung up the phone after Jonghyun replied. I feel so happy but a bit strange... After I realised my feeling... I dont know but I just feel like I became more nervous than usual... Actually, Taeng unnie already told me that there’s nothing special between him and Yuna and even can guarantee it. But I still didnt think that he had the same feeling as mine...

She went out from elevator and saw a white Mercedes Benz sport car already waited for her. She approached the car and opened it. “Oppa!” she greet Jonghyun happily.

“You’re here.” Jonghyun, who was sitting on the driver’s seat, smiled warmly at Yoona. Right now, he’s wearing a red tshirt that covered with black blazer, along with black jeans, “OH?” he smiled while pointed at Yoona’s neck. “It so happened...” he said and laughed.

Yoona followed Jonghyun’s pointer and finally understood. It because right now she’s wearing a pink tshirt that covered with black blazer, and along with a black jeans, but the point is, she’s wearing a black Versace scarf that Jonghyun gave her before. And it so happened that Jonghyun wore the red-black Gucci scarf that she gave Jonghyun too. “Oh! What a coincidence...” she laughed.

“Well. Maybe it’s our fate...” Jonghyun said and smiled at Yoona. It made Yoona stunned for a moment but Jonghyun just started to drive the car and didnt aware about Yoona’s expression towards his words.

Relax, Yoong, Relax! He’ll know right away if you acted strange. Just acted as usual. Yoona took a deep breath while looking at the road. “Are you okay? You must still feel tired after your two days-concert, oppa...”

“I already have enough rest.” Jonghyun replied while still driving focusedly. “How about you? Sorry if I suddenly asked you to meet. I knew you just finished your schedule a while ago. You must feel tired...”

“No. I’m fine oppa...” Yoona smiled. “By the way, where are we going?”

“How about if we take some fresh air? Our favorite place?” Jonghyun asked while glancing at Yoona and smiled.

“AH! Beach!” Yoona clapped happily. Our favorite place... “Let’s go!”

 

 

 

Hanaggae Beach.

“Ooh I really love beach...” Yoona exclaimed as they walked across the beach.

Jonghyun just smiled while walking behind Yoona. How to start it? And what should I do? Actually since he asked Yoona to go tonight, his mind already in a mess because he still didnt know what to do with her. He was standing there until Yoona aware that she’s the only one who was walking. She turned her head and saw Jonghyun just looked at her without move from his spot. She back to approach Jonghyun with puzzled looks.

“Oppa, waegeure?”

“Ah. Actually I want to give you this...” Jonghyun opened his bag and took out a limited CD of Robot Album. “My promise.”

“OMO!!” Yoona squealed in surprise. “OMO! Cincca?? It’s for me?? Woah. It even didnt release yet!” She accepted the CD blissfully. “Oh ho... the cover is cool!” she praised when she saw the cover album. “Starlit Night...” she read the song that Jonghyun composed. “Oh... I want to hear this!! C’mon let’s go to the car oppa and play this CD!” she said enthusiastically.

“Andwae...” Jonghyun took the CD from Yoona and patted her head while smiling. “If you want to hear it, I have them in my iPad...”

“Ah cincca?? Then, give me!! Ah, I mean let me borrow your iPad, oppa! Ppalli!” Yoona jumped enthusiastically.

“Let just sit first. My bag is heavy...” Jonghyun walked to a bench and sat there, followed by Yoona. He took out his iPad, seems like he set something before he gave Yoona an earphone.

“You understand Japanese, right?” he asked while still holding the iPod.

“Aish... I only know the basic... Can you translate it for me?”

Jonghyun smiled. “Just look at the screen. There will be a translate in Korean beside the lyric on the screen...” he offered the iPad. Seems like he already prepared it for Yoona.

“Ah cincca?” Yoona asked happily. He accepted Jonghyun’s ipad and started to play the song.

 

Starlit Night.

Listen to my story
I saw a falling star
And I made a wish upon the tiny spark, then
My heart belongs to you forever, forever more
I hope my wish can be heard to the sky…

(Kono sekai de kagaiyaiteiru) Do you know the story of you and me

 (Kimi to boku no hanashi wo teiru?) That is shining in this world?

(Kawarazu soba ni itekureru) Unchangingly always by my side

(Kimi no kokoro ga hikarasetieru) Your heart is making [me] shine

Hey, look at the night sky
Do you know why that glitters?
Our minds become a star with one accord
Glitter in the night sky. And like your mind, baby.
And it is shining somewhere tonight

 (Zutto kono hitotsu no omoi) I hope that this feeling

(Kagayaki tsudsukeru youni) Can continue shining on forever

 (Sou kitto kimi to boku no omoi) Yes, I hope that your and my feelings

 (Hitotsu no hoshi ni naru youni) Will surely become a single star

I sing a song with all my heart, my heart

I wish I could see a starlit night
With you all the time… with you forever

 

Yoona’s tears dropped continously as she heard the song along with the meaning of the lyric. This song is very beautiful... She was going to speak when suddenly another line of lyric appeared at the bottom part.

 

This song dedicated for you, Im Yoona. Thank you so much... You gave me this inspiration... This song is only for you...

Starlit Night - Music : Lee Jong Hyun. Lyric : Lee Jong Hyun-

 

Yoona gasped in the middle of her crying. She looked at Jonghyun in a hurry while her tears dropped more and more.

Jonghyun, who paid attention to Yoona since the song played, took off the earphone and placed it beside her, along with the iPad. “Wae?” he asked softly while wiping Yoona’s tears. But seems like it’s hard for Yoona to stop crying.

“Your song... the lyric... and the last line...” Yoona hardly to speak properly because she kept sobbing hard.

Seeing Yoona was crying like that really makes Jonghyun want to hug her. But he hold his feeling. He knew that Yoona is still want to say something. He just keep wiping Yoona’s tears gently while waiting until she calmed herself.

“Tell me, what do you mean by this song...” Yoona finally completed his words although she still crying.

Jonghyun took a deep breath. “Remember when we walked together in Japan?” he asked.

Yoona nodded weakly. Of course. How could I forget it...

“That time, I said that I’m in the middle of writing a new song, the notes already done, but I still didnt have any ideas for the lyrics. And when we walked at the beach... We were talking about night view in Japan. You told me that you really like night sky, that full of stars, and you like beach especially at night. Because it looks like a sparkle beach. I didnt say anything that time, but I memorized your words, because it suddenly gave me inspiration of the lyric of my song. That’s why, right after I sent you until the hotel, I was back to studio and started to write the lyric by memorizing the moment that we have before... And finally this is the song... and I dedicated it for you...” Jonghyun explained with soft voice while looking directly at Yoona’s teary eyes. He caressed Yoona’s cheek gently. “You, Im Yoona, the one who gave me an inspiration for this song...”

Yoona looked at Jonghyun and lost of words. He still remembered all of my words that time? The words that I even didnt think about it before when I spoke it out, but he memorized it and made it turned into a lyric? A lyric for his precious and amazing melody? And even... he put this song into the album... I—I couldnt believe it... “Why?” she asked weakly. “Why you’re doing that?”

Jonghyun stared profoundly at Yoona for few seconds. Why... Why I did this for you? Because you’re a worthy person for me, Im Yoona. You’re an important person for me. You gave me this inspiration. Actually not only this... If I should say it truthfully, I wrote the lyric of my upcoming song is that time when I remembered about our moments... You’re inspiring me... When you’re far from me, seems like my head went blank too. I only remembered about you... I couldnt say how much I missed you whenever we didnt meet for long time... Actually maybe it’s just short time, but for me it’s very long time. A day without you is a very long time... A day without seeing your smile, hearing your voice, looking at your face, is a hard day for me... That’s why I did this... because I want to tell you how important you’re for me... and... Jonghyun took a deep breath. “Naega dangshineun saranghagi ttaemune, Im Yoona. (Because I love you, Im Yoona...)” he finally said it out with his soft and deeply voice.

Yoona’s jaw dropped as she heard Jonghyun’s confessed. Her brain got blank suddenly. She couldnt think of anything. “B—Bwo?”

Jonghyun looked at Yoona profoundly. “Saranghaeyo, Im Yoona...” he repeated his words with the same tone as before.

Now, when she heard the same words for the second time from him, it made her finally aware. She looked at Jonghyun with surprised and shocked face. He... he said that he... loved... me??? He loves me?? I— there’s nothing wrong with my ears right now, right? He really said that he loved me? But, I’m the one who fell in love with him... So... it means... we... already...love... each other??? Maldo andwae... He... seriously loved me?????? She blinked her eyes to make herself believe that she isn’t in a dream right now. “Oppa... Are you serious?”

“I’m serious, Im Yoona. I love you...” Jonghyun said it truthfully while wiping Yoona’s cheek when Yoona’s tears dropped once again. “I dont know if you feel the same with me or not. But I just want you to know that I love you... I know it might make you shocked because I said it so sudden... but... that’s the truth, Yoona... that’s my feeling for you... And I just dont want if our relationship became awkward after this, so let just forget it if you feel uneas--”

 “Oppa!!!” Yoona almost yelled before Jonghyun finished his words. “How could you said something like that!” she said frustratedly. “Nado... nado saranghaeyo, Lee Jong Hyun ppabo!” she finally blurted out. No, I didnt regret it... I dont want to hide this feeling anymore...

Jonghyun frozen for a few seconds when he heard Yoona blurted out. “You love me too?” he asked in disbelief.

“Ppabo-ya! You dont believe it? I’m the one here who must in disbelief because you said that you love me!” Lee Jong Hyun ppabo! He didnt realize it? And I was thinking that I already being too obvious in front of him all this time...

“No. I want to believe it.” Jonghyun finally got a control of himself and smiled. “I love you, Im Yoona. And I want to believe that you love me too...”

“Even if you didnt want to believe it, I already love you, ppabo...” Yoona mumbled while looking down.

Jonghyun laughed a little. “Now, can I hug you?”

“Must you ask??” Yoona grumbled, but she couldnt continue it because Jonghyun pulled her and hugged her tightly. Yoona feels warm over her body as she leaned her head on Jonghyun’s chest. She raised her arms and hugged Jonghyun’s back tightly.

“Cincca... you know, it really hard for me to say it out... I had so many things to worry before and I regret it right now...” Jonghyun said as he hugged Yoona.

“Like what?” Yoona asked from Jonghyun’s chest.

“Something like how if you didnt feel the same that I feel...” Jonghyun Yoona’s hairs. “But I find out that I worried too much for nothing... Gomawoyo, Im Yoona...”

“For what?”

“For being loved and loving me...” Jonghyun said softly. Made Yoona smiled blissfully and tightened her hug. “Let’s have a walk...” Jonghyun released Yoona and stood up.

Yoona followed him She held Jonghyun’s arm and leaned her head on Jonghyun’s shoulder while walking together. One of Jonghyun’s arm wrapped around Yoona’s shoulder at the back.

“Oppa... you know I’m very touched with your song...”

“Ara... If you didnt, you wont shed tears...” Jonghyun giggled, made him got slapped on his arm by Yoona. “Do you like that song?”

“So much... You know, even when I’m back at home later and listened to it again, I’ll cry for sure. It very touched... and I feel very blessed... to become your inspiration for such an amazing song like that... Gomawo oppa...”

“No. I’m the one who must said thank you. You’re the one who give me the inspiration...” Jonghyun stopped and released his arms from Yoona. He then turned Yoona’s body and backhugged her. “Gomawoyo... nae saranga...”

Aish the way he said it... Yoona feels that her cheeks became very blushed when Jonghyun called her ‘my love’. Why he had such a sweet voice like that... it makes me hard to avoid being blushed everytime he said something sweet...

“Oppa can I ask something?”

“Sure. What?”

“Mm... when you was singing during Bluenight concert... when you sang My Love... and Last Christmas... I—“

“I sang it for you.” Jonghyun completed the words and smiled. “You noticed it?”

“Ah... ddeh...” So it’s for me...?? It’s seriously for me... Omo cincca! I feel so blessed right now... She was busy talking in her mind when suddenly something disturb her mind. Then... we already confessed our feeling... But... he still didnt say that words... Or, am I the only one who just hope more? He only want to confess and no more other things to say?

“Wae?” Jonghyun asked when he feels like Yoona became silent. He tilted his head to look at Yoona’s face.

“Anii...” Yoona shook her head and tried to smile. Now, what, Lee Jong Hyun?

‘Wae? Now you regret it that you love me?” Jonghyun asked playfully, made Yoona pouted. He laughed and tightened his hug while leaning his cheek on Yoona’s side head. “Do you still have something that bothering you?”

“Anii...” Yoona denied it once again. Dont you want to ask one more thing?

“Then, what?” Jonghyun asked again. “Should I shout right now that I love you?”

“Aish... then we will caught by people and they’ll scold us badly because we’re disturbing their sleeping...”

Jonghyun laughed huskily. “Then what? Seems like you’re waiting for something...”

“Anii...”

“Cincca?”

“Ddeh!”

“Cinccaryo??”

“Ddeh!!”

“Jeongmalyo??”

“Ddeh!!”

“You’re waiting for something, right?”

“Ddeh!” Yoona spontaneusly replied. “Aniiyo!! I mean no!!!” she said panicky when she just aware about Jonghyun’s trap. It made Jonghyun laughed out loud. Yoona released his hug and walked away while crossing her arms. Aish so embarrassing, Yoong... Stupid you!

Jonghyun still laughed when he approached Yoona and stood in front of her, prevent Yoona to walk again. He smiled widely when he saw Yoona was pouting while looking away. “Tell me what’s that, Im Yoona... Please...”

“I said nothing!”

“Please?”

Aish cincca!!! How come he put a puppy eyes like that!!!! It’s hard for me to ignore him!! Aish!! Yoona bite her lip anxiously. She couldnt stand when Jonghyun was begging at her like that. “Don’t you want to say something?”

“Say what?” Jonghyun looks puzzled.

“Say the thing that you should say!”

“And what’s that thing?”

“AISH! MOLLA!!” Yoona stamped her foot and started to walk again, leaving Jonghyun. Lee Jong Hyun ppabo!!

Jonghyun approached her once again immediately and prevent her to walk again. He stared at Yoona’s eyes profoundly, but he’s holding a meaningful smile on his lip.

“Wae?” Yoona asked irritatedly.

Jonghyun left out a little laugh. “I want to ask you something...”

“I dont accept any questions right now.” Yoona replied childishly.

Jonghyun laughed once again and Yoona’s hairs. “But it’s important. Please...”

“Just ask! And make it faster! I’m angry with you, you know!” Yoona crossed her arms and pouted.

“Would you be my girlfriend, Im Yoona?”

Yoona’s jaw dropped a little as he heard Jonghyun’s words. He said it!! The words that I’ve been waiting for... it means, aish jeongmal... he’s making fun of me before, right? Right? He already knew what I was mean but he still didnt say it... “Yya!! Lee Jong Hyun!!” Yoona slapped his arm continously

“Wae?” Jonghyun laughed while preventing from Yoona’s slap. “Aigoo... don’t be angry, Yoona...” he grabbed Yoona’s hands and holding it tightly. “You’re very cute when you couldnt say something on your mind, you know...”

Yoona pouted. “I’m mad at you, ppabo!”

“Then, it means you dont want to be my girlfriend?” Jonghyun asked in sad voice.

“Aish! Of course I want!” Yoona replied spontaneusly. Aish what a stupid mouth!

Jonghyun laughed again. Seems like he’s very happy with Yoona’s cute reaction. He walked closer to Yoona and hugged her. “Gomawoyo...”

“I almost think to change my answer if you laughed at me once again...” Yoona grumbled childishly on Jonghyun’s hug.

“I won’t let it happen...” Jonghyun pulled back his upper body a little and looked at Yoona’s face. “Now, I’m officially Im Yoona’s boyfriend...”

“And I’m officially Lee –OH MY GOD HE’S HOT—Jong Hyun’s girlfriend...” Yoona said it cutely made Jonghyun laughed out loud.

“Are you happy?”

“Very much. It’s one of happiest moment in my life. Or I think this is the most happy feeling...” Yoona answered it truthfully while smiling nicely to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun replied her smile with his sweet dimple smile and leaned a kiss on Yoona’s forehead. He released it after few seconds and back to give Yoona a backhug. “I’m very happy too right now...” he whispered to Yoona’s ears.

“Ara... You laughed too much, you know...”

Jonghyun chuckled upon Yoona’s words. One of his hands held Yoona’s chin gently and made Yoona’s face turned to him. They were looking at each other while smiling when finally Jonghyun move his face forward. Yoona slowly closed her eyes as she knew what will happen. She feels Jonghyun’s mint breath and she feels that her feet became weaker when their lips finally met. Yoona feels the warm feeling again when Jonghyun kissed her lips gently. Their kiss is just very short, but it feels so romantic for them.

“You’re kissing with your boyfriends, why you’re blushing so much?” Jonghyun asked playfully when he saw Yoona’s face blushed so much.

“That’s why I blushed!” Yoona pouted. “It because you’re my boyfriend that’s why I blushed, ppabo...”

 “Then do you like that kiss?”

“Oh jeongmal. Must you ask?” Yoona rolled his eyes. What an innocent boyfriend...

“Ah. It means you like it...” he chuckled and leaned his cheek on Yoona’s head again. “Does your neck hurt because you had to turn to me when we kissed?”

“Heol... Just try to be in this position...” Yoona said playfully. How come I feel anything except happiness right now... I even dont care about my neck right now...

“Then do you mean we should change our position and kiss again?” Jonghyun teased Yoona and laughed when he saw Yoona’s face becoming blushed once again. “Aigoo how cute...” He tightened her backhugged. “But it makes me love you more and more, Im Yoona...” he said sweetly. Made Yoona back to smile blissfully.

 

 

 

 

“Just sent me at my parent’s home tonight oppa...” Yoona said as they entered the cars and started to go home after spent almost three hours more at the beach.

“Wae? You dont want to go back on your dorm?” Jonghyun asked while helping Yoona to fasten her seatbelt.

“Aniiya. I dont think I can bear all of my sister’s bombarded questions if I went home, they wont let me to sleep until I answered all of their questions. I just want to spend my night joyfully right now...” I love my sisters and it showed that they are very caring to me but I just didnt want being disturbed by many questions right now...

“Then, just sleep at my dorm.” Jonghyun said nonchalantly while driving the car.

“Bwoh???” Yoona asked in surprised.

“Sleep at my room.”

“Then how about you? Where do you plan to sleep?”

“I’m not going to sleep. I’ll head to Busan right after I went home.” Jonghyun said while glancing at the clock. It showed 2 AM.

“Busan???” Yoona raised her eyebrows. Stupid you Yoong. You almost had a stupid thought just now. “What are you going to do in Busan???”

“I’ll filming Running Man. Along with Yonghwa hyung, Simon D hyung and Gikwang. We must be there at dawn.”

“Ah cincca?? Then, you’ll go with Yongseobang?”

“Ddeh.” Jonghyun nodded. “That’s why I said, you can sleep at my room. Since I wont sleep there tonight...”

Yoona thought for a while and finally nodded. “Arasseo. Let me explained to Yuri unnie first so they dont get it wrong why I sleep at your room tonight...” she said and started to text Yuri.

 

 

CN Blue’s Dorm. 30 mins later.

“Oh, you’re home, Jonghie. Oh! Yoona?” Yonghwa looks surprised when he saw Yoona was entering the dorm too, along with Jonghyun. “Oh, what happened? Seems like Jonghie made you cry...” he noticed Yoona’s eyes.

“Actually I cried because of your amazing album...” Yoona replied.

“Ah cincca? Why I think it’s only because of Jonghie’s song in that album...” he grinned.

“Just wait here, first. I’ll pack my things.” Jonghyun suddenly said and entered his room, left Yoona and Yonghwa.

“Yongseobang, actually I couldnt go home right now because my sisters will bombard me too much if they saw me like this. And Jonghyun oppa said that I can sleep here since you guys will go to Busan right now... Can I?”

“Aah. That’s why you’re here. Of course. Just sleep here freely, since Minhyuk and Jungshin were not here too. Minhyuk went to visit his parents home few hours ago and he said he’ll sleep there for tonight. And Jungshin went to Ilsan to visit his parents...” Yonghwa explained. “Actually if you dont want to be alone here, you can call Hyun. She’s upstairs. Actually she want to sleep here too but I dont allow her since she’ll alone. But with you here, I think I should accepted her request... Let me call her first.” He walked to his room to take his phone and called Seohyun.

“Gomawo, Yongseobang.” Yoona said happily. She then entered Jonghyun’s room and saw that his boyfriend was busy packing his clothes into a big luggage.

Yoona looked at the big luggage with puzzled looks. “For how long you’ll stay at Busan, oppa?”

“Only one day. But we had to go to Japan right from Busan. Minhyuk and Jungshin will take a flight next day to Japan too...”

“Japan?”

“Ddeh. We’ll release our Robot Album soon.” He replied while putting his clothes into the luggage.

“Aigoo cincca. Look at this mess...” Yoona bent on her knees and helped Jonghyun to put their clothes neatly into the luggage. “Just pack your things for bagpack. I’ll do this.”

“Gomawo.” Jonghyun said and started to pack his things, like iPod, iPad, laptop and others into his black bag.

“Then, for how long you’ll stay at Japan, oppa?” Yoona said while folding Jonghyun’s clothes.

“Maybe a week... Let me take a shower first.” He said and entered the bathroom while taking a jeans from his wardrobe.

Yoona nodded. After she finished with Jonghyun’s luggage, she prepared the shirt that Jonghyun will change into. He’s just becoming my boyfriend just now and we already wont meet for a week... It so frustrating...

 

 

 

“Who’s outside?” Jonghyun asked when he finished took a shower and wore the blue tshirt that Yoona already prepared for him. He asked when Yoona just entered his room again after being outside.

“Hyunnie already here. She’ll sleep here too, at Yongseobang’s room so I wont be alone at this dorm...” Yoona replied.

“Aah. That’s good.” He nodded in agreement. “Am I forgetting something...” he mumbled while looking around.

“I dont think so, oppa. I already checked your things two times. Afraid if you’ll forget something...”

“Ah cincca? Gomawoyo...” Jonghyun smiled and sat beside Yoona on his bed. “I think I still have one that I left here...”

“Ddeh? What is it?” Yoona asked and looked around. “But I already double checked on it...”

Jonghyun smiled and pulled Yoona and leaned her head on his chest. “It’s you...” he said while Yoona’s hairs. “We won’t meet for a week. Is it okay for you?”

“Actually no. You know, it’s hard for me if I didnt see you even for a day...” Yoona mumbled while hugging Jonghyun’s waist.

“Me too...” Jonghyun kissed the top of Yoona’s head. “But... can you wait me? Can you bear it? I’ll be back soon...”

“Although I said it hard for me a day without you, but if I have to wait you, I dont mind if it’s for how long, I’ll still wait for you...” Yoona said sweetly. “So comeback soon, arasseo?”

Jonghyun caressed Yoona’s cheek and smiled. “I’ll be back soon for you. Just wait.” He then leaned a kiss on Yoona’s forehead and on her two cheeks gently. “Remember to stay healthy. And keep contact with me.”

“Ddeeh. Actually you’re the one who should being warned about ‘keep contact’ since you often forgot to turn on your phone...” Yoona pinched Jonghyun’s arm playfully.

“Arasseo. I’ll turn it on for you...” Jonghyun smiled and stood up. “If you want to go home tomorrow, just use my car. That’s the key.” He pointed the keys on his table.

Yoona nodded. “Remember to take care for your health, oppa. And please have enough rest. Dont forget to wear something warm...” She said while fixing Jonghyun’s blazer. “And I dont want your dark circle becoming more worst...” she warned while caressing Jonghyun’s face.

“Arasseo.” Jonghyun patted Yoona’s head and walked out from his room, along with Yoona. “Hyung, kaja! Manager hyung already waited at the parking area.”

Yonghwa walked out from his room, along with Seohyun. They bid a farewell each other until front door and left the dorm.

 

 

 

“Unnie!! Unnie! You know how surprised I was when Yong oppa told me that you’re here and will sleep here!! Unnie tell me what’s going on between you two? Are you already become a couple with Jonghyun oppa? Kyaa!!” Seohyun suddenly blurted out as Jonghyun and Yonghwa left the dorm.

I know Hyunnie will ask me like this. But it’s better to face Hyunnie than my sisters tonight. At least Hyunnie talked less than my sisters... “I’ll tell you but let just have a sit first, Hyunnie.. Why we had to stand at the front door like this.”

“Ddeh unnie...” Seohyun followed Yoona diligently into the living room.


***

“You, jasshik! You owe me one explanation between you two!” Yonghwa grinned to Jonghyun as they entered the elevator.

Jonghyun sighed. I know I couldnt deny this topic. “Let just talk when we’re in the van.”

 

 


 

fyuh. annyeong guys ^^

well... let me tell you. this chapt used 22 pages. what a long chapt. heghegheg.

i just couldnt stop to write in this chapt.

 

actually, i want to say sorry to you guys. i'm not good in writing someone's pov and writing sweet moments. i'm very poor. that's why i'm very sorry if this chapt disappointed you... mianhae... T.T and i'm sorry if it's too long...

as usual, if you dont mind, just tell me your opinions, you critics, your suggestion and anything ^^ :D  oh and also thank you very much for remind me to update this story :D yeayy!!

AND THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBERS :') READERS :') AND COMMENTS :') AND ALSO UPVOTED :') I LOVE YOU ALL GUYS ^^

 

oh and i'm very happy when I read the news about Zepp Tour in Sapporo. THEY SING "STARLIT NIGHT" wohooo... they never sing it live and finally now they sang it. i really wish there'll be an official dvd for CN Blue Zepp Tour since fancam didnt allow in Japan....

anw, see u next chapt guys. soon ^^