Chapter 22 - Is It Love?

Cherry Blossoming

SBS Building.

Yoona was doing some schedules there and because she already done with her parts so she can freely watched SBS Love FM which was holding an event at downstairs. Actually she just waiting for someone to sing. Her lips formed a smile when she saw Jonghyun entered the stage. She leaned her arms on the trellis. Seems like no one noticed me. Or maybe they saw me but couldn’t recognize who am I since I’m at 9th floor right now... She looked at the bigscreen since she  couldnt saw Jonghyun clearly from her spot. Oh? He won’t play guitar? Aigoo... Wondering how cute he will be...

Yoona started to humming when My Love song finally played. Her eyes locked at Jonghyun who was singing it so well. Aigoo... Look! It’s so awkward when he’s not with his guitar but it makes him look more cute. Even his fans couldn’t resist it and keep squealed cheerfully. Oh goodness, I almost couldn’t stand his looks right now. Don’t smile sso cute like that, ppabo. Or else, I’ll jump from here and hug you!

Yoona smiled when Jonghyun finally ended his perform. She took out her phone and start to type a message.

SNSD Im Yoona : Great job :p Did you forget to bring your guitar? XD

She kept looking at the stage until Jonghyun permit and leave the stage, not until five mins, she got a reply.

BurningPanda^^ Jonghyun : Odiga???? Still in SBS?

Well... call me crazy, please. I always changed his name whenever I looked at his contact on my phone. And my brain just remember about his gifts from fans that most of them was a burning panda with a guitar... He really looks alike panda. Very cute, white skin with his dark circle on his eyes (I’m always worried about this), and handsome. Well, panda is handsome, you know... or... maybe panda became handsome because of him... aish molla... at least, he’s a cute, funny, handsome and he is burning panda in my eyes...

SNSD Im Yoona : Eight floors above you.

BurningPanda^^ Jonghyun : Wait me there.

Yoona smiled widely when she read Jonghyun’s reply. She just stood there while waiting Jonghyun to come but suddenly someone called her name. She turned her head and looks surprised. “Oh, Soohyun oppa.”

“What are you doing here?” Soohyun asked while approaching Yoona with warm smile.

“I just finished my schedule, oppa.” Yoona replied warmly. “How about you?”

“I just finished meeting with some PDs here, too. Oh, are you waiting for someone?” Soohyun asked because Yoona seems anxiously looking at the elevator behind him.

“Ah... ddeh...” Yoona nodded. “But why you’re still here if you just finished your meeting oppa?”

Soohyun scratched his head and smiled. “Well... I’m waiting for someone too... She just still doing her schedules...”

“Oh? She? Aigoo... bwuoya... why you’re smiling shyly like that oppa?” Yoona giggled when she saw Soohyun’s face became a bit red. “Seems like I feels love in the air...”

“Well... I need to move on from you too, you know.” Soohyun laughed. “Well... maybe this is the right way. I need someone first to realise my feeling toward her. Thanks to you...” he said truthfully.

“Aigoo... don’t thanks to me. I know the day when you confessed to me is not the real you, oppa. And let just take it as a funny memory.” Yoona laughed. “Now, tell me, who’s this right one girl?”

Soohyun smiled shyly. “Well... I’ll tell you if it’s already official. I want to be sure that she loved me too until I confess to her...”

“Then, I wish the best for you too. And don’t forget to tell me if it’s already official. We need to celebrate it oppa.” Yoona said happily

“Thank you very much, Yoona. I wish the best for you too.” Soohyun said and smiled. “Uhm, seems like I have to go now. She’s already waiting for me.” Soohyun permit and bid a farewell. “We’ll meet soon to celebrate it, I promise...” he said before he  walked to another side in that floor.

Yoona waved to him happily. It’s a heartwarming when I saw someone was in love like that. Especially for Soohyun oppa. I felt bad towards him the days back but seems like he finally found his right one... it makes me feel so happy too...

 

 

 

Jonghyun looked at the screen when elevator stopped at 9th floor. He was about to walk out when suddenly he heard Yoona was talking happily with a guy. He stopped right in front of the elevator and saw Yoona was talking with Soohyun. Both of them seems like didnt aware about his presence that stood a bit far from them. But Jonghyun can still heard Soohyun’s words before he left. “We’ll meet soon to celebrate it, I promise...”

Celebrate? Celebrate what? And meet soon? Did they still meet frequently at their free times? Yoona looks so happy and blissful when she talked with him. Her smile never leave her face.... Why it feels a little hurt seeing her like this? I mean, I always like when she smiled. But when she smiled so blissfully at Soohyun sunbaenim... It feels different. It just the same feels when I saw her with Taecyeon hyungnim... And not so long ago, she told me that Soohyun sunbaenim ever confessed to her... But I didnt know how their relationship turned into be... But seeing her looks so happy like that... it means...

“Oh! Jonghyun oppa!” Yoona’s voice suddenly make him back from her mind. Seems like Yoona finally noticed him. Just forget that first Jjong... Just pretend you didnt see anything. You dont want situation became awkward, right? He smiled when he saw Yoona was approaching him happily.

“Oppa! You already here!” Yoona said happily as she stood right in front of Jonghyun. He looks moooooooore cute when he’s standing in front of me like that. Cincca... I really almost jumped from this floor when I saw he’s singing...

“Mian. I have some things to finish first before I can leave the venue.” Jonghyun said and gave her a dimple smile. “I dont know if you’re still here when I performed...” Actually they knew each other that they had a schedule in SBS today, but they didnt have a plan to meet since they didnt know what time they will finish their own schedule.

“Well... it finished earlier and it so happened that it’s your turn to perform. Fortunately I can watch you from here...” Yoona explained cutely.

“You must saw me, right? I’m very awkward when I was singing like that without guitar...” Jonghyun scratched his head. “It so embarrassing...”

“Aigoo... it’s cute oppa, you know!” Yoona said happily. “You did it so well. What are you embarrassing for...”

Jonghyun smiled when he heard Yoona’s praised. “Gomawo. I’m feeling better now.” He patted Yoona’s head gently. “Do you have another schedules after this? Want to have a lunch together first?”

“DDEEH!!” Yoona answered enthusiastically. “Where will we go to eat??”

“Somewhere. Let’s call our manager first to ask a permit...”

“Oh... manager oppa will let me go. I bet on it...” Yoona mumbled happily when she started to call her manager.

 

***

 

“We just want to have a lunch but it needs one hour to have a safe lunch from media...” Yoona grumbled when they finally arrived at one of restaurant that was a bit far and need one hour more to reach that place.

Jonghyun just smiled and her hairs while they were entering the private area at that restaurant. “Already hungry?”

“SOOO MUCH...” Yoona exclaimed.

“Arasseo. Let’s order the fods now...” Jonghyun laughed and ordered the foods with Yoona. After the waitress left to do their orders, Jonghyun ask a permit to go to toilet.

Yoona just nodded. Oh so hungryy... she shouted in her mind. But suddenly, something got her attention. It was Jonghyun’s phone, which placed on the table. Yoona looked at it when the screen is suddenly on. A pop out ktalk’s chat was showing on the screen. Yoona leaned forwards her body to saw the text.

AOA’s Yuna : Oppa, can we meet tonight? I want to ask you something.

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows as she read the chat from Yuna. She asked Jonghyun to meet her tonight? And wanna ask something? What’s that?? Aish why suddenly I feel so curious... But everyone should curious too when they received a text like that, right? Right? Why it so sudden that AOA’s Yuna send him a text like this? And she’s AOA Yuna... she’s not a common friend with Jonghyun... she’s different... there’s something going on between them as he already told me... that’s why I feel uneasy suddenly like this... although I didnt know why I feel like this. Am I being a bad girl if I hope that Jonghyun will say that he couldnt meet with her? Why my heart want to be like that? Aish... so frustrating! What did she do to you? She didnt do anything bad towards you, Im Yoona. Why you had such bad thought for her? Im Yoona ppabo! But... I can’t help my uneasy feeling right now...

“What’s wrong with your face, hm?” Jonghyun suddenly appeared and patted Yoona’s head when he saw her face looks a bit anxious.

“Ddeh?? Ah aniiya...” Yoona, who didnt aware about Jonghyun, startled when she feels Jonghyun’s touch. She shook her head and smiled. “Gwaenchana oppa. I just feel so hungry right now...”

Jonghyun just smiled. Seems like he believed Yoona’s words. He then grabbed his phone and raised his eyebrows when he saw there’s a ktalk notif on his phone.

Yoona glanced at him secretly when Jonghyun looked at his phone. Oh? He looks a bit surprised. So, I was right, hm? Yuna send him a message like that so sudden... Aish! What is his reply? I want to read it! Yoona screamed out in her mind when she saw Jonghyun was typing something on his phone, didn’t aware about Yoona’s glance. Yoona straightened herself when she heard another ktalk chat entered. It must be from her, right? AISH! So frustrating! What are they talking about right now? Did Jonghyun agree to meet with her tonight? What for? What did she want to ask?? And why he was smiling like that??? She almost yelled when she saw Jonghyun’s lip formed a smile while he’s looking at his phone, but at the same time, the waitress suddenly entered while bringing their foods.

Jonghyun put back his phone on the table, which the screen already off and anticipated of the foods. “Let’s eat. Did you say that you’re hungry so badly right now?” he asked Yoona while offering some foods to Yoona mannerly.

Yoona just nodded and accepted the foods. Seems like I couldnt do nothing than eat right now... And right now my heart feels so uneasy and even feels so strange. It feels a bit hurt and a bit anxious... what’s this mean? Why I feel the same when I saw him with Sunhwa... with Yoon Jin Yi... and others?? Aish... forget it first, Im Yoona. Just think positively. You don’t want to ruin this good mood, right? Just act casually. He didnt know that you just read the chat right? Now, just acted like that... Just hold your curiosity first... Just enjoy your precious time with him right now... Yoona finally calmed herself and started to eat.

 


 

CN Blue’s Studio. 1 Day before Blue Night Concert.

Four of them was sitting on the couch when they took a break from practice. They were discussing about tomorrow’s perform while eating pizza that they ordered. They agreed to sing Last Christmas for the first night of concert. And the idea was from Minhyuk and Yonghwa, who seems have another reason beside the reason that many fans requested it.

“Did you and hyung plan to express the love for Junhee and Hyungsoonim by the lyric? Since they will come at first day, that’s why you suggested that we only sing it at first day to make it sure that you only sing it for them?” Jungshin asked through the right point, made Minhyuk and Yonghwa just smiled shyly. “Do you agree, Jonghie hyung?” Jungshin asked the lead guitarist’s opinion.

Jonghyun, who was munching his food, just nodded nonchalantly. “Let them happy...”

“YEAY! JONGHIE MANSAEH!!!” Yonghwa and Minhyuk clapped happily. Yonghwa hugged Jonghyun enthusiastically, wrong act, it makes him got slapped on his back by Jonghyun because he was disturbingJonghyun who was eating, but Yonghwa still grinned widely.

“Then, about Last Christmas song. I think it’s better if Jonghie sing the first part and end part since no one could beat his sweet voice...” Yonghwa started to discuss again. “And we’ll sing the rest, until Jonghie sang the ending part again...”

“I think it’s better if Yonghwa hyung will sing the second part, then for the third part and next, I and Jungshin will sing together and then back to Jonghie hyung when it’s ending part.”

“Why I’m being dragged into your confession love, guys?” Jonghyun asked.

“Aish, Jonghie... You said that you will make us happy. Even Jungshin agreed to sing it together too... It won’t good if I sing the first part. My voice is not as soft as you...” Yonghwa try to convince Jonghyun. “Beside... it’s an opportunity for you too. Since there’s someone special will attend our concert for the first time...” he exchanged a smirk with everyone.

Jonghyun didnt reply Yonghwa’s words. He knew the person that Yonghwa was talking about. Among the artists tomorrow that already confirmed will come to their concerts, from Minhyuk, it’s Donghae. From Yonghwa, it’s Fanny, UEE and Seohyun. And from himself, there are Kyuhyun, Taeyeon, Eunhyuk and Yoona. Well... Yoona is the only one among them who will attend CN Blue’s concert for the first time... But... what was Yonghwa hyung talking about? The Last Christmas song... for her...? But the lyric is a bit... isn’t it just similar with a confession of love...? I didnt think it suits me to sing it for her... or... am I wrong...?

“Jonghie...” Yonghwa called Jonghyun once again when he saw Jonghyun was lost in his mind. “Don’t against your heart...” he said and patted Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Until when you want to hold back your feeling? Oh cmon, dont talk back! I know you’ll deny it! Let’s back to practice!” he said childishly and started to get his guitar. The maknaes followed him, without giving a chance for Jonghyun to talk back.

Jonghyun exhaled loudly and started to practice again. Actually these days my mind filled by your words, guys... Something always disturb my mind. The time when I saw her with Taecyeon and Soohyun... it’s always give me a frustrated feeling and it always appear in my mind most of the time...

 

 

 

Few Hours Later. CN Blue’s Dorm.

Jonghyun was lying down on his bed anxiously. Cincca Im Yoona... tell me what did you do to me? As I said, you came again into my mind. You know, I really want to ask you... What is your relationship with Soohyun sunbaenim? What’s your relationship with Taecyeon hyungnim? And... did you have someone in your heart? I dont know why I’m so curious Im Yoon... He exhaled loudly and got up. I think I need to talk with Yonghwa hyung. He really knew me best. He walked towards Yonghwa’s room and entered.

“Oh Jonghie. I think you already slept.” Yonghwa said while lying down with his phone when he saw Jonghyun entered the room.

Jonghyun sat on Yonghwa’s bed and took a guitar randomly. “I’m having a hard time to sleep...”

“Oh cincca... can you please changed your sleeping time habit? Look at your dark circles, it worst than me. Beside, we’ll perform tomorrow. I dont want if my lead guitarist is not in good condition. Who else will play the guitar?”

“Don’t overreact!” Jonghyun kicked Yonghwa’s foot irritatedly.

Yonghwa grinned and sat. “Wae? Is there something bothering you?”

“Bingo.”

“Oh!” Yonghwa looks surprised. “It’s a rare for you to open about yourself, even on me, your closest hyung. You know, you’re the most introvert person that I knew... To make you opened about your mind, really needs a lot of efforts...”

“And now I’m going to keep it back on my mind since you already talked too much., hyung...” Jonghyun looks irritated.

“Aish. You nagged again. Arasseo. Tell me, what’s the matter...”

Jonghyun scratched his hair. “It’s hard to spoke out...”

“You’re seriously an introvert person if it’s about your personal life. But for the other things, you always spoke so bluntly... What a strange dongsaeng...”

“I think I’ll go back to my room if you didnt want to stop your words, hyung...”

Yonghwa laughed. “Arasseo, so childish. Uhm, then, I won’t ask you what’s the matter. Let me know first, what is this about?”

“Your guess?”

“Are we playing a quiz right now?” Yonghwa glanced at Jonghyun. But since he understood about Jonghyun’s personality so he followed. “Yoona?”

“How did you know?????” Jonghyun asked in surprised.

“Well... I know you the best, Jonghie. It’s different when you were having a hard time about your drama, or music. I found that you have a different problem right now. And my brain just think of one name. Im Yoona. So, I was right. What’s wrong?”

Jonghyun sighed and started to play the guitar softly. “That’s the problem, hyung. I dont know what’s wrong with me.”

“Oh. Hyungs. I just expected you were here when we heard Yonghwa hyung laughed...” Jungshin and Minhyuk suddenly entered Yonghwa’s room. “What are you talking about hyung? You didnt want to sleep? It’s already midnight...”

“Hyung is talking too much right now...” Jonghyun answered while glancing at Yonghwa.

“You two kids, sit here and just listen first to understand what was I talking about with Jonghie.” He ordered the maknaes. They followed Yonghwa’s word diligently. Yonghwa then turned to Jonghyun. “Jonghie...Actually I found it very strange with you. It’s not like you never had a girlfriend before. As I knew, you had one at junior high and one at Senior high. You already knew what is ‘Love’. Although maybe you still didnt meet with the right one, but you already know the feeling of love even just for short times. The point right now is, why you stubbornly dont want to realise your real feeling to her? GOODNESS, Jonghie, dont tell me that you didnt have any special feelings towards her... I can see it. We can see it!”

“You even went to Jeju, forgetting your exhausted feeling, only to see her as soon as you can, hyung...” Minhyuk suddenly joined. Seems like he finally understand what’s the topic.

“Not to mention all of your acts towards her before, Jonghie. C’mon... I still dont want to give up to tell you... please open up your mind about her, Jonghie...”

Jonghyun took a deep breath and sighed. Yonghwa hyung was right. I have experienced Love before although it didnt succeed but I still get the times when I realised that ‘wah this is love...’ But for Yoona... I dont know why I just pressed myself not to think her more than a friend...

“Jonghie, tell me what makes you kept saying that you dont love her...”

“Hyung, she is Im Yoona...” Jonghyun finally said. “The face of SNSD. The ideal type from most of korean guys. You know, it just... it just too... high for me...” Truthfully this is one of the big reasons. As I ever said, I just dont want to drag myself to fall in love for someone that I expected was too high or too far from me. I just don’t want to waste my time for hoping her and experienced one sided. No... I dont want... Well, the other big reason is when I thought that she is a player but turned out I was wrong... so I already didnt count it. And I still have other reason...

“FOR GOD’S SAKE, AND YOU ARE LEE JONG HYUN!!!” her three brothers shouted in unison. “Why if she is Im Yoona? Right, she is the face of SNSD, the nation’s ideal type. But look at you, Jonghie, you’re not nobody. You’re the prince of kpop guitarist! No one can beat you! You’re handsome, oh for God’s sake, no one ever said that you’re not handsome. You are even the most good looking among us. You have so many fangirls even  among the idols, you have the most! Where have you been all this time? You didnt see how many idol girls want to attract you? Want to get your attention! Can you see it all?” Yonghwa blurted out.

“You didn’t realize, hyung? You have your own charisma. No one could beat it. Your passionate, even you’re the one that got an own fandom. Burning Soul? Jjongasm? It means you’re already standing out, hyung. You’re not nobody. If you didnt have such that special charisma, then why there's so many fellow and sunbaenim really fell to become friends with you? Oh cmon hyung, most of SM's guys seriously like you. And not to mention the others idol that not from SM. And want me to ask the idol girls? I bet it’s not a little amount who will answer that she likes you, your appearance, and all of you.” Minhyuk blurted out too. "You even known as an idol with so many skills. in playing instruments, in singing, in writing song, and even in your judo, taekwondo and martial arts. You have it all, hyung."

“Hyung, want hit the right point? You saw it by your eyes that there’s soooo many idols that went to audition for AGD’s drama. Just to be a Jang Dong Gun sunbaenim’s son. But you? You got an offer, hyung. The drama’s writer already have so much interest by your looks. You went audition just for your acting skill. Not the looks. Oh cincca. Jang Dong Gun sunbaenim is very handsome, for crying out loud, hyung. And he agreed that you became his son as soon as he saw you were doing auditions. Don’t you get it? Your face, your looks, it’s already standing out, hyung. Oh cincca, I really didn’t like to praise you, but seriously, you’re very handsome hyung. Who else someone had the profound and sharp eyes, white skin, red lips, good body, and dimples smile?” Jungshin even stood up when he blurted out. "They are right hyung. You have sooo much things that you must be proud of. and makes others people fell for you!”

“Guys, I think you’re being too much…” Jonghyun grimaced when he heard his brothers’s words. "Too much..."

“NO. THAT”S THE FACT!!” his three brothers said firmly in unison. “That’s your problem, Jonghie hyung. You’re very humble, especially about yourself... Humble is a good thing, Jonghie hyung, but please dont look down at yourself, hyung.”

“Oh cmon Jonghie, don’t underestimate yourself. You’re Lee Jong Hyun. And for me, the one who should stand right beside Im Yoona, is only someone like you.” Yonghwa said firmly. “No, I don talk like this because I’m your hyung. No. You know, this is not my words. Seohyun ever said this. She said that the one who perfectly stand beside Yoona is you. Someone who was the appearance and personality like you, CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun!”

“Hyung, we didnt say it all because we’re your dongsaeng. No. That’s the facts, hyung. That’s the real facts about you!” Jungshin added.

Jonghyun became silent for few minutes. My brothers are being too much… Seriously… I didn’t look at myself like that… But seeing them like that really give me courage… “Then... How’s my feeling towards her…? He asked with husky voice. The question actually seemed like not for the others. Seems like he asked to himself.

“Let me ask you a simple question, hyung.” Jungshin said. “Do you happy when she’s happy?”

Jonghyun nodded. Of course.

“Do you feel hurt when she feel sad?” this time, Yonghwa asked. Jonghyun nodded again.

“Do you miss her when you didn’t meet, hyung?” asked Minhyuk. Jonghyun nodded again.

“Do you feel jealous when she looks so close with other guy, hyung?” Jungshin’s question made Jonghyun nodded once again.

“Do you ever have any feeling to hug her?”                

This time, Yonghwa’s question didn’t get a quick response from Jonghyun. Seems like he’s dealing with his mind when finally he gave up and nodded. It’s useless to hide anything from them right now. “Actually… I already hugged her…” he said weakly.

“BWOH???” her brothers shouted surprisingly. “WHEN?? WHERE???” they bombarded with question.

“Must you ask when and where, guys?” Jonghyun glanced irritatedly, made they just grinned.

“Arasseo. We won’t ask when and where. But, the main point is, did she hug you back that time?” Yonghwa asked while grinning.

Jonghyun sighed. How come they have a sharp intuition like this. He nodded, made his three brothers almost shouted happily but being stopped by Jonghyun’s deathly glance.

“Hyung….” Jungshin said after he’s being amazed by Jonghyun’s words. “You and Yoona noona... What are you two waiting for?”

Jonghyun scratched his hair. Looks like he’s in a mess right now. “Let’s stop until here first, guys. My brains need to rest. It worked too much right now. Beside, we must have a good condition for our concert tomorrow…” I dont know what I must think right now...

Yonghwa looked at him and smiled. He patted Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Your mind must be in a mess right now. Just take a rest first. And tried to think it calmly. You’ll find the right answer, I bet on it…”

“Ddeh, hyung. Yonghwa hyung was right. You need a calm situation first…” Minhyuk said. “Just think about it calmly, hyung…” Minhyuk tried to make Jonghyun feels better to since they all understood Jonghyun’s feeling right now.

“Right, hyung. Just forget it first and perform our best for the concert tomorrow…” Jungshin gave him encourages.

Jonghyun nodded and walked out from Yonghwa’s room. But before he left, his brother called him once again.

“You know, we’ll always standing at your side, Jonghie…” Yonghwa said, followed by Jungshin and Minhyuk’s nod and smiled. Jonghyun just smiled thankfully and left the room.

“You know, I have a good feeling that we’ll see a new couple soon…” Yonghwa said after Jonghyun left. “I knew Jonghie, it’s no longer anymore until he finally realized his feeling clearly…”

“And I cannot wait for too long… Finally I’ll have a hyungsoonim who’s older than me… it feels like the real hyungsoonim.” Jungshin giggled happily. “Well, I like Seohyun hyungsoonim and Junhee too…” he added and grinned when Yonghwa and Minhyuk glanced irritatedly at him.

“We’re going to have Im Yoona as hyungsoonim. After Seohyun, we’ll have Yoona noona. Woah!! We’re being blessed, aren’t we?” Minhyuk exclaimed happily.

“Ddeh. And now, hold back our enthusiastic feeling because it almost dawn and we didn’t have any sleep yet! You two, go to sleep now!” he ordered the maknaes until they back to their room and started to lie down again.

"Look, Yonghwa hyung acted kind only for Jonghie hyung..." Jungshin grumbled childishly while leaving Yonghwa's room. "When it turned to maknaes, he'll act like an evil..." he said and made him got a pillow throw from Yonghwa.

 


 

Blue Night Concert.

Yoona found her seat at the VIP’s seat, which on right side. Well, all of them already reserved the seat in right side. And it’s good for Yoona since she can see Jonghyun clearly later. The venue already crowded by many Boices. Few of them recognized Yoona, but they’re all very kinds. They even helped Yoona to find the right seat and didn’t disturb her. The concert was about to start but Yoona was the first to arrive among the other artists, since all of them is still on their way. Am I being too excited? But I couldn’t help. As soon as I finished my schedule, I told manager oppa to send me here in a hurry. Fortunately it didn’t start yet. But I couldn’t meet them at the backstage… I’ll go there after the concert ended with the others… She thought while taking out a CN Blue’s lightstick that she bought with the others before. Why I was the one feeling so nervous like this? I’m feeling nervous of him. He will do his best, right? I know he will always do his best. Aish… why my heart couldn’t stop thumped so fast? She was lost in her mind when suddenly Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae finally arrived.

“Oh, you’re early!” Kyuhyun said while three of them took the seat and get the lightstick. “Are you alone?”

“Ddeh. Taeyeon noona, Fanny noona and Hyunnie will come after they finished their schedule. And the others couldn’t come since they still have schedules until midnight.”

“BWOH? You’re alone??” Eunhyuk and Donghae tilted their head in surprised. “Im Yoona came to concert alone?” Eunhyuk repeated and smirked. “You must too addicted to Jonghyunnie, right?” he chuckled with Donghae and Kyuhyun, make Yoona blushed.

“Where’s the other FNC’s fellow?” Donghae suddenly asked and looked around. But he didn’t see anyone.

“You didn’t see them before when they greeted us? AOA and Juniel were on two seat uppear.” Kyuhyun replied while pointing to the upperseat “Now stop to talk, uri Jonghie will perform soon…” he said childishly when the light is turned off and the concert was about to start.

But when the big screen was showing the photos of CN Blue’s members, Yoona’s phone suddenly vibrated. She opened it.

BurningPanda^^ Jjong : Odiga?

SNSD Im Yoona : I already here with Kyu oppa, Hyukjae oppa and Donghae oppa. TaTiSeo will come later.

BurningPanda^^ Jjong : Where was your seat and others?

SNSD Im Yoona : VIP. On the right side. Just look at your left a little and you’ll find us ^^

Burning Panda^^ Jjong : Arasseo. J I’m going to perform.

SNSD Im Yoona : FIGHTING OPPA ^^

And CN Blue finally perform. Minhyuk was the first to solo perform, and followed by Jungshin. Yoona almost forgot how to breathe when it’s finally Jonghyun’s solo turn. Aigoo… he looks so cute with the orange tshirt. And jeongmal… when he played the hardest parts, I don’t think I can breathe properly until he finished it well… And he makes me feel so proud of him…

 

They really enjoyed the concert with an amazing perform of CN Blue, sometimes when they had a few seconds of break, Yoona had to reply Sooyoung’s bombarded text that asked about Jonghyun’s jjongasm on the stage. And she will nag a lot if Yoona didn’t reply her text.

“If their music became slowly in the middle of song, it means Jonghyun will play a hardest solo guitar parts after that…” Fanny mumbled after CN Blue performed Y Why song.

And it makes me feel so nervous, excited and proud at the same time. Yoona thought while watching Jonghyun played another solo guitar parts of Feeling and These Days song. Why I feel like crying when I heard that melody? He played it so beautifully… and four of them really performed their best…

“Is it only my feeling or  what? Jonghyun keep looking at our seat, right?” Kyuhyun suddenly spoke when CN Blue had a break for few minutes. “I mean, he knew that we’re here since I already told him. But I just feel like he kept staring at Yoona, not us…” he smirked and glanced at Yoona. Fortunately the venue is very crowd so no others can heard him.

“Why he must stared at you when her girlfriend is here, ppabo!” Eunhyuk patted Kyuhyun’s head and grinned. “Seems like he’s going to sing My Love. I wonder where will his eyes looking at…” he said and giggled with the others.

“Yya oppa! Shut up!” Yoona nagged and focused on Jonghyun. Cincca… fortunately the venue is dark so they couldn’t see that I was blushed right now…

“You heard her? We had to shut up because her boyfriend will sing a song. Don’t disturb her…” Donghae joined the evil team and teased Yoona.

Yoona was going to talk back but Jonghyun finally started to play his guitar. All of people suddenly quiet and started to sing along with Jonghyun. I always like whenever he’s singing this song. Not only because I’m a big fan of the drama but… his voice… the lyric of this song… seriously will make all of us melt… Yoona almost gasped when Jonghyun suddenly looked at her for few seconds in the middle of song. Bwuoya? He just looked randomly, right? He’s not looking at me, right? Get a hold on yourself, Yoong. Why you suddenly blushed? He’s not looking at you! Are you daydreaming? He just looked randomly and singing. Why you’re feeling like he’s singing it for you… and again!! She stunned when Jonghyun looked at her once again when it’s the ending part. He… maldo andwae… He’s not looking at me… think like that, Yoona. He’s not looking at you. Don’t get it wrong. And heart, can you please stop for thumped crazily like that????

“Unnie… He’s singing it for you, right? Right?” Seohyun squealed in low voice while shaking Yoona’s arm enthusiastically. “He looked at you when he’s saying nae saranga (my love) words…” she said blissfully. “Unnie, Jonghyun oppa was calling you my love…”

“Aniiya… how come he looked at us…” Yoona tried to deny it although her heart was beating so fast and her face all blushed.

“Hyunnie was right. I even want to place a bet, he looked at you when he’s saying my love. Oh cincca Jonghyun-ah… since when you became so romantic…” Taeyeon said blissfully.

“He confessed, right? He confessed!!” Fanny clapped enthusiastically. Fortunately they all talked in low tone so the others couldn’t hear them.

“Unnie aniiya…” Yoona still try to deny it. Yya Lee Jonghyun! What did you do just now? In one side, I don’t want to think that you was looking at me when you’re singing it. But in other side, I couldn’t hold my feeling to became so nervous and even my hearts thumped crazily when my sisters firmly said that it was for me…

“Aish, what are you denying for? He’s singing it for you…” Kyuhyun added. But suddenly his attention back to the stage.

“Oh, it’s Love Light!! Hyunnie, it’s love light!” Fanny suddenly squealed when CN Blue was performing intro of Love Light. Well, everyone already knew that the song is for Seohyun, especially the rap parts.

“Oh, what’s that Yonghwa meaning?” Kyuhyun asked when they finished the song. “You heard it? When Jonghyun sang the first part, Yonghwa said something like ‘love really came’…”

“And they both smiled shyly… Aah. It must be their lovers are here…” Eunhyuk said and clapped when he saw the two maknaes of SNSD were being blushed by their tease.

“It’s Hyunnie, not me!!” Yoona pouted when all of them looked at her and Seohyun with smiled-teasing face.

“Aish. Both of you!” they said in unison and chuckled.

 

They continue to enjoy the concert when suddenly Kyuhyun spoke again. “OH! It’s my favorite song. Where You Are. I heard it’s the on top of Oricon Chart. They’re seriously daebak…” Kyuhyun said when they started to play another song.

“Yes, I heard about this too.” Donghae said. “And I love Jonghyun’s hardest guitar part here. I ever watched it and he played while raising his guitar... Wondering where did he get such an amazing talent like that…”

Yoona watched the stage while his eyes only locked at Jonghyun. I knew it too. And once again, I’m having a difficult to breathe. You and Yongseobang sing very well. And here comes your guitar part. Yoona watched it focusedly when Jonghyun raised his guitar and played like that and it makes the venue almost exploded by the Boices because of their enthusiasm. For how many times you’ll make me have difficult to breathe like this, Lee Jong Hyun… But as usual, you did a very good job…

 

 

 

Backstage. After Concert and Encore Ended

“Jonghie, If I didn’t see it wrong. Where was your eyes looking at when you sang My Love?” he asked while grinning to Jonghyun. “And when you’re singing Love Light? And when you’re singing Last Christmas too?”

Jonghyun almost spilled his water when he heard Yonghwa’s question. How could hyung saw it?

“I saw it too, hyung.” Jungshin joined and smile. “When you said nae saranga, you looked at your upper left side for two times. Well… all of us knew who was there…” he giggled with Yonghwa.

“And you wont sing it for Kyuhyun sunbaenim, Donghae hyung, Eunhyuk sunbaenim, Taeyeon noona, UEE noona, Fanny noona and Hyungsoonim, right hyung?” Minhyuk asked while giving Jonghyun his eye smile.

“And I bet it’s not for AOA and Junhee too…” Yonghwa continued.

Actually… they were right. I don’t know where did I find courage that time, I just want to look at her when I was singing. But if my eyes just locked at her during the song, it will be so obvious… even the audience can saw it strange… that’s why I only looked at her when it’s the important lyric… But until now, I couldn’t understand how can I was doing it? And why I feels like it’s the right thing to do that time… And the most important, did she noticed it? Or not…?

“Sunbaenim, what an amazing perform!” suddenly girls’s voice being heard. Jonghyun turned his head and found AOA and Juniel came to the backstage and congratulate them.

“Thank you very much.” CN Blue said in manner. While they were talking happily, suddenly their attention changed once again when six people approached them. They are Yoona, Taeyeon, Fanny, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk.

“WOW!! AMAZING CONCERT!!” they clapped and praised in unison. CN Blue bowed thankfully. “Oh? Where’s Hyungsoonim?” Jungshin asked when he saw Seohyun was the only one who’s not there.

“She had another schedule.” Yonghwa replied him. “She just texted me before she left…”

“And that’s why you looked down right now…” Fanny said and laughed. Yonghwa scratched his hairs and grinned.

After they receive congratulate and had a little chat, SuJu bid a farewell first due to their schedule. Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk left after they hugged Jonghyun and even praised him so much, along with the others. Although everyone can see how awkward between Kyuhyun and Yonghwa and how close between Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk to Jonghyun.

“You surely being loved by them…” Taeyeon said when Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Donghae finally left. “And Chang oppa really feel apologized that he couldn’t attend since he didn’t get a flight to Korea today…”

“Gwaenchana noona.” Jonghyun smiled. “As usual, his wreath is the biggest today. And I feel very thankful…” he then turned at Yoona when Taeyeon congratulated the other members too. He raised his eyebrows when he saw Yoona just standing and didn’t come closer to him. He approached Yoona and smiled. “There’s no congratulation for me?” he asked playfully.

“Well, you’re very busy with the others and seems like you forgot that I was here…” Yoona pouted. “I even congratulate you first with the others but you didn’t look at me…”

Jonghyun smiled calmly and Yoona’s hairs. “Arasseo. Mianhae. You know, I just don’t want to look at you when my eyes were looking at the others too…”

“What do you mean?”

“Nothing.” Jonghyun smiled.   Better not to ask more, Im Yoona. It’s difficult to explain what I was trying to say is I just want get my attention fully at you  . “Just want to stand there or what?” he offered his arm and asked Yoona to join the others.

Yoona looked at him for a while. Haish! It’s so difficult to ignore you! She finally held Jonghyun’s arm and grinned cutely. “Congratulations. You’re amazing, you know!” she said while they were walking to the the others.

“Gomawo…” Jonghyun said blissfully. It feels different when you said it

“Oh, Yoona noona. How’s our concert? It’s the first time you attended our concert, right noona?” Jungshin asked when he saw Yoona and Jonghyun came closer.

“Amazing! It’s the first time seeing you almost two hours live perform and it’s so amazing guys!” Yoona raised her thumbs up and smiled.

“Kamsahamnida noona. By the way, did you saw Jonghyun hyung when he’s singing my—AWW!” Jungshin couldn’t finish his words because he’s being kicked by Yonghwa, who just suddenly appeared.

“Let her realize it herself.” Yonghwa whispered to the maknae and dragged him away. Jonghyun looked thankful at Yonghwa, while Yoona just looking at them confusedly.

“What was that?” Yoona asked.

Jonghyun just shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly. “I’ll go get a drink first.” He said and go to take some drinks for them.

Yoona looked around. Taeyeon and Fanny were talking with Yonghwa and Jungshin. Minhyuk was talking with AOA and Juniel. And once again, she found that Yuna was looking at her. When their eyes met, Yuna just bowed politely, made Yoona bowed back and smiled, although she’s feeling a bit uneasy. Her face looked down. She must be looking at me and Jonghyun since a while ago, right? Yoona tried to pay attention to other but she glanced secretly at Yuna. Look! She was looking at Jonghyun, who was talking with the manager while carrying the drinks. And her eyes still didn’t change… it’s still the eyes that full of love… full of hopes…

“Kids!”

Yoona suddenly looked at the voices. Ah! It must be their parents… She thought when she saw two couples of parents approached CN Blue. Seems like they’re Minhyuk and Jungshin’s parents. They all hugged four of them but it’s easy to know whose parents are them. Then… where’s Yongseobang and Jonghyun’s parents?? Yoona was going to ask Jonghyun when he approached Yoona with two drinks but suddenly a woman’s voice called Jonghyun’s name.

Jonghyun turned his head and smiled. “Oh noona!” he placed the drinks on the table and hugged the woman who was hugging him tightly.

Yoona looked at the woman, who was releasing Jonghyun and now stood up in front of them. Woah! Who is she??? She’s VERY BEAUTIFUL!! She is seriously beautiful! She has a milk white skin, and black long hair, and omo her eyes are really pretty with small face. Her age must be two or three years older than me. Isn’t she an artist??? She really looks like an artist… But who is she? What’s her relationship with Jonghyun...

Jonghyun were talking happily with that woman when suddenly he remembered something. He turned his head and found Yoona was standing behind him. He smiled and asked Yoona to come forward.

“Omo! SNSD Im Yoona!” That woman said in surprise when she saw Yoona.

Yoona bowed politely. “Annyeonghaseyo. SNSD Im Yoona imnida…” she greet politely although she still looks confused.

“Omo cincca. You’re very beautiful, Im Yoona ssi…” that woman slapped Jonghyun’s arm after they greet each other. “Yya! Lee Jong Hyun! How could you forgot her on your behind just now!”

“Don’t act like omma, noona...” Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “Yoona, this is my elder sister. Actually I have two, but the other one couldnt come since she had some bussiness.”

Yoona’s eyes became wider when she heard Jonghyun’s words. BWUOYA?? ELDER SISTER??? Oh... My... God!! SHE IS JONGHYUN’S ELDER SISTER???? Goodness!! That’s why she hugged Jonghyun so casually like that!! Why I couldnt notice it right away??? My brains must be in error that time. Look! They had the same milk white skin. And even the dimples on cheek... But seriously, I thought that she is an artist! She really looks like an artist!! Omo! She even could be an artist with that beautiful looks... “Ah. Choeseonghamnida! I dont know you before.” Yoona bowed immediately.

“Aniiyo. Why you’re apologizing. Nice to meet you, Yoona ssi.” Jonghyun’s elder sister held Yoona’s shoulder, prevent her to bow. She smiled warmly at Yoona.

Her smile is very similar with Jonghyun. She can made me feel better... “Ddeh...” Yoona said mannerly and smiled. She then looked around. Is she alone? Where’s Jonghyun’s parents?

“Ah, I went here with Yonghwa’s elder brother....” Jonghyun’s sister said as she can read Yoona’s expression. She pointed at the guy, who was talking with Yonghwa. “Since our parents already came to visit them two days ago, that makes Yonghwa and Jonghie didnt allow them to come today...”

“It must be tiring for them to back and forth Busan-Seoul in short times...” Jonghyun explained. “And since my parents and Yonghwa parents always go together, so for today, we just asked them to stay at home. For their health, and Fortunately they agreed...”

“Aah...” Yoona nodded in understand. That’s why I didnt see their parents today... “Oh, excuse me, I’ll go to Taeyeon noona first.” She said when she saw Taeyeon was calling her. She ask a permit politely before she went to Taeyeon.

“You didnt tell me that you and her are friends!” Jonghyun’s sister suddenly said to Jonghyun when Yoona left. “She is Im Yoona, Jonghie. You knew I really admire her. And if I didnt see it wrong, is she holding your arms before???”

“Noona you saw too much...” Jonghyun sighed. It’s more difficult to lie at noona. Since she’s my blood-related-sister...

“So I was right. Cincca... you owe me one thing to explain, Jonghie. Better to tell me all.” His sister grinned.

“When will you back?” Jonghyun asked, ignored his sister’s words.

“Our flight is in next two hours. Mianhaeyo dongsaeng, we want to watch your 2nd day concert, but I and Yonghwa’s brother had a bussiness tomorrow...”

“Aah.” Jonghyun nodded in understand. “Gwaenchana. Tell omma and appa that maybe I’ll go to Busan in next two days...”

“Oh?? But I think your schedule is so thick...?”

“I’m on my schedule there, noona. I’ll be one of guest in Running Man, along with Yonghwa hyung.”

“OH CINCCA???” her sister clapped happily. “Omma will be very happy if she heard this. She’s a running man’s fan, as we knew...”

“Ddeh. I’ll go to home after I recorded that show.”

“Arasseo. I’ll tell our parents. And Jonghie, mianhae, seems like I have to go now or else I’ll miss my flight...” she said while looking at her watch.

“Ddeh. Have a safe flight noona.” He said after he hugged his sister and Yonghwa’s brother since they will take the same flight. They bid a farewell each other after Jonghyun and Yonghwa sent them until the main door.

“Why you’re still there?” Yonghwa asked when he saw Jonghyun didnt walk back to the backstage.

“You’ll go first, hyung. I still have something to do here.” Jonghyun replied.

Yonghwa just looked at him confusedly but didnt ask any question. “Then I’ll call you if we’ll back home.” He said and went back to the backstage to talk with the others.

After Yonghwa left, Jonghyun walked to another side of venue, a bit far from the stage and sat on one of seat there. The place is quiet because the staffs were busy at the main stage and the others were on the backstage. He took out his phone and started to type a text.

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Can you go to the left side of venue?

FlowerDeer Yoona : Right now???

CN Blue Lee Jong Hyun : Ddeh. I’ll wait you there.

Yoona read the message with furrowed eyebrows. She then started to enter the venue again. The staffs were busy on the stage. She looked around and walked to the corner left side. Jonghyun was sitting there. She smiled when their eyes met.

“Why you’re calling me here oppa?” Yoona asked while she’s approaching Jonghyun. Jonghyun just smiled and signalled Yoona to sit beside him. Yoona followed and sat beside Jonghyun diligently. Actually I really want to ask you since beginning. The song that you sang at concert... the way your eyes looked at... did you sing it to someone...? But it wil be strange if I ask you so sudden, right?

“Backstage is too crowded right now...” Jonghyun finally answered Yoona’s question before. “Yoona... can I ask you something?”

“Wae?”

“Did you watch me at the concert just now?”

“Of course. Who else I was watching that time oppa?” Yoona feel confused with Jonghyun’s question.

“You know, when we were singing Last Christmas, actually it was Yonghwa hyung and Minhyuk’s expression of love towards Hyungsoonim and Junhee...”

“Ah cincca??” Then how about you? You were singing the first part and the end part that time. And it’s solo part. And your eyes... your smile... Then how about the other songs too? My Love? Love Light?

“Ddeh.” Jonghyun nodded. “Ah. By the way, will you come to our concert tomorrow?” he suddenly changed the topic. Why I couldnt complete the topic before, Stupid Jonghyun!

Why you suddenly changed the topic?? What was the meaning that you said it before? How about you, ppabo! I want to know how’s the impact of that song to you... Cincca, Lee Jong Hyun!!! Yoona felt a bit disappointed. “I’m afraid no. I have schedules at night oppa. Mianhae...”

“Dont say sorry.” Jonghyun smiled. “I’m very happy and thankful that you already came here tonight.” He held Yoona’s hand tightly. “Gomawo...”

Told you not to attack me so sudden with this kind of act, Jonghyun ppabo! My heart almost jumped out because of your sudden act. “Ddeh...” she replied weakly and looked away.

Jonghyun looked at her. Actually there’s so many things that I want to say... Starting from that time when I saw you with Soohyun sunbaenim, and even when I sang My Love and Last Christmas... But I couldnt spoke it out... It just stuck inside my head right now. I feel so anxious right now. I want to ask you, but at the same time, I dont think I’m in the right position to ask about that. What if you said that I’m not in right position to interfere your personal life...? He sighed, but suddenly Yoona’s phone was ringing. He glanced at Yoona. Seems like it’s Taeyeon’s call that told her to go home. Jonghyun took a deep breath. Then what should I do right now??

“Oppa. Seems like I have to go now. Unnie already waited me at the front gate. Please tell the other members my apologize since I must go right now.” Yoona said as she ended the call with Taeyeon. I have to go just like this?

“Ah. Ddeh. Let me send you until front door.” Jonghyun stood up, followed by Yoona. His brain is seriously in a mess right now while they were walking slowly to the front door. What should I do? There’s no much time left right now. Since I couldnt meet her tomorrow... “Yoona...” he finally said when they arrived at the front door. SNSD’s van already waited a bit far from them. Fortunately it’s dark and the venue already quiet so they can freely talk there.

“Ddeh, oppa?”

“Uhm... I dont know if you noticed it or not...” Jonghyun paused his words and took a deep breath. “Actually... during the concert, my guitar parts, my singing parts, all of my stage acts... all of them, beside I did it for the fans and my members, actually I specially did it for you...” he finally blurted out.

Yoona’s jaw dropped when she heard Jonghyun’s words. What does he mean??? All of his perform... all of his best perform during the concert... he did it for me?? For me?? It means... I’m that worthy in his eyes??? I dont get it wrong, right? My thought is right, isn’t it? Then... the amazing guitar parts that he played, he did it for me??? The amazing voice that he did... he did it for me?? The ‘meaningful lyric’... is it for me too??? “Oppa... are you... serious?”

“Ddeh. When you told me that you’ll attend our concert... you must know how happy I was. When I performed, I even always remembered you. Well actually I can saw you from my spot. And I feel so happy when I saw you enjoyed the concert. And... I just did it while thinking of you...” Jonghyun said with his husky voice.

“Oppa...” Yoona couldnt help but dropped the tears. “I’m not that worthy to get it all...”

“No. You’re very worthy to get it.” Jonghyun said while wiping Yoona’s tears. “Gomawo...” he said softly.

Is he really ppabo? How could he has such a thought like that? All of girls will beg for him and he did it for me???? Such a stupid!! Did he know how precious his acts during the concert? “I’m the one who feels so thankful right now. Ppabo-ya!” Yoona slapped Jonghyun’s arm weakly while still crying. “And for how long you just planned to see me crying like this without doing anything???” Yoona finally blurted out. I need your hug, Lee Jong Hyun!!

Jonghyun stunned but he immediately realise what did Yoona mean. He pulled Yoona’s body and hugged her tightly. “Mianhae...” he said while Yoona’s hair gently.

“Don’t say sorry, ppabo!” Yoona said while burrying her face on Jonghyun’s chest. “I planned to kill you if you say sorry once again...”

Jonghyun laughed upon Yoona’s words. He released Yoona and wiped the rest of her tears. “Now, your phone is ringing once again. I bet it’s your sisters. They might be lost their patience for waiting you.” He smiled. “Actually I still want to ask and tell many things. But maybe I’ll do it after our concert ended first. So for that time, can we meet?”

Yoona nodded. Of course!! I even want to meet you everyday! Everytime! “Just finish your concert first oppa...”

“Ddeh. Now, I think you should go right now. I dont want if Taeyeon noona or Fanny noona down from the van and dragged you.” He patted Yoona’s head gently and smiled. “Have a good night.”

“You too oppa. Fighting for your concert tomorrow. And please take care of your good health right now.” Yoona gave him a cheer and started to walk but Jonghyun stopped her. She looked at Jonghyun confusedly, but Jonghyun just smiled and came closer to Yoona. He then leaned a light kiss on Yoona’s forehead. Yoona closed her eyes when Jonghyun’s lip touched her forehead. And now I’m thinking to just stay here with him... no more... She opened her eyes again when she feel Jonghyun already ended the kiss.

“Now, you can go.” Jonghyun said and smiled so warmly.

“No. One more thing.” Yoona said, made Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. Now, I dont care! I just want to do it. My heart just tell me to do it. Yoona leaned forward and tiptoe a bit because Jonghyun is much taller than her. Then she leaned a light kiss on Jonghyun’s left cheek. She released it quickly and ran off to her van with blushed face. CINCCA YOOONGG WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST NOW??? He must shocked, right??? Oh I dont have any courage to look at his face right now. I even just left after doing it without saying anything!! Aish so embarrassing!!! She thought while entering the van in a hurry.

At the front door, Jonghyun still stood there, he needs few seconds until he realised what happened earlier. She... kissed my cheek? Is it real???? I even couldnt think anything. My brain just got blank so sudden when she leaned forward and kiss me. So she really kissed me???? I’m not being delusional right? Then why she had to run like that?? I even couldnt call her since she already entered the van. Ah cincca Im Yoona... once again you made me being stupid about my own mind... You know, I almost got a heart attack because of your sudden act... Ah cincca... I wish tomorrow will come earlier. And I can meet you after we finished the concert soon... And... this kiss... I dont know it’s real or not, but you just give me much strengths and happy feeling, Im Yoona...

 


 

Midnight. SNSD’s Dorm.

Yoona was lying down on her bed. She just rested after she went back from Bluenight concert. Why it even feel more embarrassing everytime I remembered about that kiss?? Kyaaa!! It’s not like that I regret it... I did it as my own. But I just afraid if he didnt like it. Or he will think me as ert or strange... Yoona moved on her bed anxiously. And about his words before... I dont know how to express it in words... it feels more than just a blissful when he told me that he did his best perform for me during the concert. Seriously maybe for other people, it’s just a usual words. But for me... I couldnt describe it. It even couldnt prefer with anything. It just tooo precious for me. Nothing could beat it. But there’s still something that bothered me. What about the lyric? When he was saying ‘my love’ and even the lyrics when he’s singing Last Christmas. Did ‘someone special’ prefer to ‘someone for real’ for him? Or he’s just singing it? Then why he smiled shyly that time? And... I just remembered that AOA’s Yuna was sitting two seat upper my seat. And we were in the same line. Please dont tell me if it was for Yuna. I thought like this because of a reason. The text from Yuna that I read on Jonghyun’s phone that time. I dont know but I had such a bad feeling. I just have some bad thought. What if there’s something serious that Yuna wanted to talk about with Jonghyun? What if it’s about their relationship? What if Jonghyun finally accepted Yuna’s hearts. Since they look so happy when they’re talking at backstage just now after the concert before I came. Then... if it like that... is it mean, the way he’s looking at when he’s singing... is it not for me but for her...? And why I suddenly feel so hurt right now when I thought about it?? I just thought about it and I couldnt hold my tears... She blinked her eyes when tears dropped slowly on her face. I need to face this! She suddenly got up and turned to Yuri while wiping her tears. “Yul unnie. Did you already sleep? I want to talk with you...” she said weakly.

 

 


annyeong ^^

first of all, I want to say : SORRY FOR THIS BORED CHAPTER GUYS T.T  most of parts in this chapter is about their own minds. i wrote it on purpose since they really have to realise their feeling so it must shown what are they thinking about each other...

mianhae mianhae.. T.T

hope you still want to read the next chapt. i dont know if i'll write the IMPORTANT part on the next chapter or maybe in next two chapt. it might depend on my strange and random brain hehe. because sometimes, there's something just popped out in my head and it sometimes makes me woke up at the midnight, my laptop and started to continue the story. *call me strange please ke ke ke.

well. i really hope you'll forgive me about this bored chapt and hopefully you still want to read the next chapt. reallly really sorry guys T.T

as usual, THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS :') THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING MY STORY --- MY LOVELY READERS :') THANKS FOR READ THIS STORY --- THE COMMENTS :') ALL OF YOU WHO TOOK YOUR TIME TO LEAVE A COMMENT :') -- AND THE UPVOTED :') THANKS FOR CLICKING THAT ARROW :D --- hopefully i wont make you feel disappointed, guys all :)

oh. and please support CN Blue Zepp Tour and Summer Sonic ^^ ( I kinda miss Burning nowadays >.< he must be sooo busy for preparing the concert.) --- and forgive me if it's off topic, but if you dont mind, please support Kim Hyun Joong - Round 3 Album, Unbreakable MV and streaming YourStory in Melon ke ke ke :D

anw, see u next chapt soon ^^