Chapter 15 - After The Little Storm

Cherry Blossoming

It such a luck to find an Ben&Jerry's ice cream shop near this hotel. Jonghyun thought while looking at the two plasticbags that he carried. One of them contained bunch of snacks and drinks for his brothers and the other one was a large container of Ben&Jerry’s ice cream. He entered the hotel and walked towards Yoona’s room then knocked the door. Hope you still didnt sleep yet...

 

Yoona opened the door and gasped when she saw who was standing in front her right now. “OPPA???” she asked with surprised face.

Jonghyun smiled as he saw Yoona opened the door. Oh? She looks so cute with that teddy blanket... “Sorry to bother you, again...”

“Oppa, waegure? Is something matter??? Come in, first!!” she said immediately as her brain worked normal again.

“Aniiya. I just want to give you this.” He handed the Ben&Jerry’s plastic bag to Yoona. “Mianhae. I remembered it just now...”

Yoona’s jaw dropped as she realised what did Jonghyun give her. He still remembered it??? And went to buy this for me??? Even I already forgot about this... “Oppa...” she couldnt say any words because of surprised and happiness.

“Wae? Don’t you like it?” Jonghyun asked worriedly. “Or is it too late?”

“YYA Oppa! OF COURSE I LIKE IT!!” Yoona squealed happily. “Where did you buy this????”

“Daenghida. There’s an ice cream shop near this hotel...” Jonghyun pointed randomly at the left. “Well, let just talk next time. I must back to my room. It’s already not a normal time to visit girl’s room...” he said mannerly.

Yoona nodded as she aware about that too. Jonghyun bid a farewell, but suddenly she called him again.

“Wae?” Jonghyun stopped when he’s about to press the elevator to enter.

“GOMAWO!!! CINCCA GOMAWO!!” she said blissfully. Jonghyun just smiled and nodded. Yoona waved enthusiastically at him when he entered the elevator.

“Yoong, dugu-ya?” Sooyoung asked when Yoona came closer, seems like didnt know that Jonghyun was there before. Yoona looked at her. Aah... that’s why she didnt squealed when Jonghyun came. She must not hear his voice because she's wearing that earphone...

“Jonghyun oppa...” Yoona replied while digging into the ice cream happily.

“JONGHYUN?????” Sooyoung squealed, made Yuri, who just came out from toilet, look startled. “Why you didnt tell me aish!! What’s the matter????”

“Why I must told you?” Yoona rolled her eyes. But suddenly Sooyoung noticed the ice cream’s container that Yoona was holding.

“Yya! What’s that??? OMO! It’s Ben&Jerry! Did Jonghyun give you this??? THIS???” Sooyoung bombarded her with so many questions but Yoona ignored her. Better to ignore her when she squealed or else, she will increase her voice.

“So it’s Jonghyun who knocked the door before????” Yuri finally realised what’s going on and sat beside Yoona. “What’s the matter? Dont you tell me that he just came to bring this for you???” Yuri pointed at the Ben&Jerry’s container.

“Well... yes. It because he already promised me before to buy an ice cream but because Dara’s unnie sudden birthday party, we forgot about this. And suddenly he came and gave me this...” Yoona explained happily while eating the ice cream and now she shared it with Sooyoung who already took another spoon to dig the ice cream too.. She smiled as she remembered Jonghyun’s good manner. And I feel that warm-feeling again...

“He came just to give you this. Aish cincca Lee Jong Hyun, next time I’ll tell him that I want him. Maybe he’ll come and said ‘i’m yours’ to me. KYAA!!” Sooyoung suddenly had a crazy thought. Made her got a slap on his back by her two sisters.

 

Jonghyun and Yonghwa's Shared Room

“YEAH! SNACKS!!” Yonghwa was the first to bump into Jonghyun when Jonghyun entered while carrying a big plasticbag of snacks. “Why you suddenly had such an angel heart??” Yonghwa asked while he snatched the potato chips that Jungshin took from the plasticbag.

“What do you mean, hyung?”

“Hoho... It’s NOT AN USUAL JONGHYUN to subtitute Jungshin to do something like this...”

Jonghyun scratched his hair. “Well... I suddenly remembered that I forgot something to buy...”

“Then, where is the ‘something that you forget’ hyung?” Minhyuk asked. He paused the game when Jonghyun was back and joined his brothers to eat the snacks.

“It’s not for me guys...”

“Then where is it? Did you already give it to Yoona noona?” Jungshin asked while put an innocent but teased looks.

“Yya! Why you always mentioned Yoona when I’m doing this and that?”

“Then tell us, the thing that you forgot to buy, is it for Yoona or else?”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes towards Yonghwa’s trap question. “Yes. It’s for Yoona. Happy now?”

“NO.” His three brothers grinned. “What’s that thing??”

“Yya guys, didnt you realise that you’re acting just like ahjummas right now??” Jonghyun sighed. But his brothers ignored it and still looked at him with curious face. “It’s only ice cream, got it? Stop with your anticipated looks...”

“ICE CREAM???” his three brothers exploded with laughter. “First time in history Jonghie ran off in the midnight just to buy an ice cream for A GIRL!!” Yonghwa rolled on the floors with Minhyuk and Jungshin. “Noted it, FOR A GIRL!”

“Too loud guys too loud...” Jonghyun grumbled while covering her ears because of his brother’s overreact.

“Jonghie, are you in love with her??” Yonghwa asked after calmed himself but he still couldnt erase his smile.

Jonghyun gave him a deathly glare. “What’s wrong with your brain right now?”

“My brain is working so good right now. Just answer it!”

Jonghyun sighed and  lied facedown on his bed. “No.” He replied shortly.

“NOT YET!” Minhyuk and Jungshin argued Jonghyun’s answer. “Hyung, cincca... what’s with that No answer. Even we know that you treated her differently among your other friends...”

“Do you like her, Jonghie?” Yonghwa asked once again.

“Actually if you asked me when I and her still not be friend each other, I’ll say that I don’t like her. You know guys... we sometimes heard about her from ‘he said she said’ ...”

“But now, you already knew the facts about her, hyung. Right?” Jungshin asked. “Then?”

“Then? Since we became a good friend each other, I admit that I like her. If I didnt like her, I wont became friend with her.”

“Aish stop with that ‘friend’ words hyung. Yoona noona is the first girl that made you acted so differently. I mean in a good term. Just like now.” said Minhyuk.

“Guys, listen, I just solved my problem with her. And now we’re becoming friend once again. And I’m happy with that. Just it. And let just stop to talk about this topic now. I’m easily having a headache if we talked about girls...” Jonghyun said it firmly.

“Seems like you dont know what words to describe her position in you. Right? I bet you felt a bit regret when you said that she is ONLY your friend.” Yonghwa smiled. “Don’t try to hide anything from me Jonghie. I know all about you.”

Actually Yonghwa hyung was right. He really knew me so well. He knew that I had a little regret from what I said before. But still... I just dont want to continue this topic right now. I’m happy with me and Yoona’s situation right now and I think it’s enough... it’s enough for now. He shrugged his shoulder and grabbed the joystick. “Let just stop this topic and have a match, ppalli!”

His three brothers smiled with Jonghyun’s act. They knew that Jonghyun was having a mess in his mind right now because of this topic. “Arasseo. Let just stop, first! Now, let’s have a match!” Yonghwa patted Jonghyun’s head and grabbed the other joystick.

“Let’s have a bet, Jungshinnie.” Minhyuk said while eating the chips, when their hyungs started the soccer match in game. “10-1 for Jonghie hyung.”

“10-0 for Jonghie hyung too. Since Yonghwa hyung is the worst when it turned to game.” Jungshin answered. Made them got kicked by Yonghwa.

 


 

30 mins after the flight from California to Seoul was take off.

There’s no difference between their arranged seat between the first flight and now. Yonghwa, of course, split with Jonghyun and sat beside Seohyun. Made Yoona back to sit beside Jonghyun. The one difference is only, KARA is at the same flight with SNSD and CN Blue too.

“Are you sick??” Jonghyun suddenly asked Yoona when he noticed that Yoona still wearing her hoodie although they already in flight.

“No. I just feel a bit cold...” Yoona denied it and smiled.

“Tsk. If you’re feeling a bit cold when everyone is feeling warm like this, it means there's something wrong.” Jonghyun grimaced and in second, he put his palm on Yoona’s forehead. “Hm? It’s normal...” he mumbled but his face still looks so worried.

“See? I already told you that I’m not sick oppa...” Yoona pouted. But suddenly she sneezed two times, made her nose turned a little red.

“Ah! So you got a flu!” he said when Yoona took a tissue and wiped her nose.

“ANII!” Yoona denied it and put the tissue to the mini bin.

“Yya! Dont try to look so healthy.” Jonghyun patted her head. “I think you must scold me right now...”

“Wae?? Why you suddenly want to be scolded, oppa?” Yoona asked confusedly.

“Because I made you got a flu like this. If I remembered the ice cream earlier, you wont eat it at midnight time like that...” he said with a guilty face. “Mianhaeyo...”

Yoona laughed when she heard Jonghyun’s words. She slapped Jonghyun’s arm playfully. “Bwuya? So funny cincca... Oppa, I’m the one who want the ice cream. And you know I’m very happy when you gave me that. No matter what time is it. Actually, my fault is I devoured it at once. He he...” she grinned cutely.

“Bwo? At once????” Jonghyun asked in disbelief face. “Im Yoona! That was a large container!”

Yoona grimaced. “Oppa, but I still shared it with Sooyoung and Yuri unnie...”

“Jonghyun-ah!” Yuri, who was sitting in the same row with them, beside Taeyeon, suddenly interrupt them, made Jonghyun turned his head to her. “Aniiya, she almost ate it all. She just shared two scoops for us...” she gave Yoona a ‘who told you to be rude for me last night’s looks and giggled with Taeyeon when Jonghyun faced Yoona again and looked at her with his sharp eyes. That’s why you got the Burning nickname. It’s not only because you always spreaded your ‘burning acts’ on the stage, but your burning eyes also can make people feel so so...

“What’s with your expression?” Jonghyun patted her head when he saw Yoona looks anticipate of something scary.

“I’m afraid you’ll angry with me...” she said with her innocent face. Made Jonghyun laughed softly.

“Ppabo!” he pinched Yoona’s cheek gently and smiled. “Why I must angry when you were sick like this?”

Omo! He pinched my cheek. It’s the first time he did that! Omo! Aish... dont get blushed Yoong! He only pinched your cheek! It's not normal to get blushed just by that act.

“Now, one thing that you must do first is drink this.” Jonghyun said and took out a herb medicine from his bag.

“Gomawo, oppa.” Yoona accepted and drink it. “Then, what’s next?” she asked after drink up the medicine.

“Now you must take a rest. Since we woke up at dawn because of this early flight.” He took the blanket from Yoona’s seat and covered Yoona’s body. “I dont want you to get a fever if you dont have enough rest right now...” he said with concerned tone. “Are you still feeling cold?” he asked.

Yoona nodded. Actually she want to say No, but she cant helped. She felt very cold even with the blanket.

Jonghyun took out the other blanket from his seat and covered Yoona’s again. He’s doing it so gently.

“Oppa gomawo...” she said as Jonghyun finally finished to covered her body with the other blanket.

Jonghyun gave her a soft smile and patted her head. “Just sleep first. And tell me if you need something. Arasseo?” he said with a very concerned tone. Yoona nodded and closed her eyes. She still could hear that Jonghyun turned off her lamp before she fell asleep.

 

 

 

Yoona opened her eyes as she feels that the plane had a little turbulence. She blinked her eyes few times and straightened her seat. She noticed that the seat beside her is empty. There’s only a white earphone and a laptop which is still on. Where is he? But her question just for one second, because she saw Jonghyun was approaching her. He looks surprised when he saw Yoona already awake.

“Oh, you already awake!” he said with low voice because most of other people were still sleeping, as he sat back on her seat beside Yoona. He touched Yoona’s forehead and grimaced. “It’s getting warmer...” he said with worried face.

“Where was you, oppa?"

“Toilet.” Jonghyun replied. “What are you going to do?” he asked when Yoona searched something on her bag.

“I need a mask, or else you’ll get a flu too if I didnt put a mask on...” Yoona replied but her hands were stopped by Jonghyun. 

“You already have a flu and you even hard to breathe normally right now. Why are you torturing yourself by putting a mask??” Jonghyun made Yoona sat straightly again.

“But you’ll get a flu too if I didnt put it on now...” Yoona still argued.

“Ddesseoh! You dont have to! Just take care about your health right now. Aish cincca, I even dont have a thought about it but you suddenly thought randomly like that...” he patted Yoona’s head and smiled. He then looked at his watch. “It’s already nine hours since we're in flight. I guess you must eat something right now. You weren’t having a breakfast this morning, right?” he asked while putting back the blanket because Yoona felt a bit hot by wearing blankets right now.

“Ddeh. You must have something to eat too, oppa...”

“Arasseo.” Jonghyun called a steward. “Do you have a porridge?” he asked politely when the steward approached him.

“Yes, sir. Which one do you want? Chicken porridge, beef porridge or veggie porridge?”

Jonghyun looked at Yoona. “Which one?”

Yoona nagged. “Oppa, must I eat porridge?”

“Yes.” Jonghyun said firmly. “I wont allow you eat something like ice cream or salad right now.”

“But I want a salad...”

“NO! Dont just eat the fruits! Just pick one of the porridge.”

Yoona pouted. “Beef porridge.”

“Beef porridge and fried rice... And two cups of warm tea, please.” Jonghyun said their order. The steward bowed politely and left to do their order. Jonghyun looked at Yoona. He raised his eyebrows when he saw Yoona was putting a cranky cute face while looking at the window although there’s nothing to look at.

Is she nagged? Oh kyeopta... “Yoona.” He called softly.

Yoona didnt reply him. She still looked at the window and pouting.

“Yoona-ah, Are you mad at me?” Jonghyun asked once again while leaning forward his body a little to look at Yoona’s eyes. But Yoona still didnt respond him. Jonghyun leaned forward more. Tried to get Yoona’s attention. “Yoona-ah. I just dont want that your healthy will became worst if you ate such an ice cream or something similar right now...” Jonghyun explained. “Im Yoona...” he called Yoona once again softly when Yoona still didnt respond him.

Suddenly Yoona turned her head. Made her got surprised and shocked at the same time. Because she was facing Jonghyun’s face so close. SO CLOSE. Jonghyun looks surprised too with Yoona’s sudden action. They were frozen with position like that.

“Excuse me, Sir, Miss.”

The steward’s voice made them startled and back to their normal position quickly. “Ah yes?” Jonghyun replied as he back to lean on his own seat. Thank God for his chic facial expression, made people couldn't guess his feeling from his expression.

“Sorry to disturb you, Sir and Miss. These are your foods.” The Steward said a little awkwardly because he felt that he was disturbing a moment between those two. He placed the foods for Yoona and Jonghyun and bowed politely before he left.

OMO! I think that I almost die just now. My heart is still thumping crazily until now! I can hear it!! IT BECAUSE HIS FACE WAS SO CLOSE WITH ME!! I dont know that he was so close with me before and I suddenly turned my head and OMO!  I even could feel his mint breath and his masculine fragrant. I bet that I’ll forget how to breathe if we’re frozen in that position in a longer time.

Jjong, bwuyoa??? I didnt expect that she will turn her head so sudden like that. And what a stupid that I need few seconds just to back to my normal mind. Yya! Lee Jong Hyun, what happened with you??? I know that she’s really beautiful, but it’s not the point that I became frozen like that. No. I dont know but I just feel there’s something that make me couldnt taken aback from her in a flash...

After some minutes of silence, Yoona, who was eating her porridge, took a glance at Jonghyun’s fried rice. It looks so yummy than this porridge... She pouted.

Jonghyun realised that Yoona was keeping an eye for his food since beginning. He smiled and turned to Yoona. “Wae?”

“What?” Yoona asked back.

“Why you keep looking at my food? Didnt satisfy with your porridge?”

“Of course!” Yoona placed back her spoon to and leaned to her seat. “Oppa, porridge is just for sick people!”

“Ah cincca?” Jonghyun showed his chic smile. “Then who was the one that gave me a bowl of porridge when I was sick?”

Aish! He remembered! Yoona pouted as she realised that Jonghyun was winning over her.

Jonghyun laughed a little and suddenly exchanged his food with Yoona. Yoona’s eyes became wider when she saw Jonghyun was placing his fried rice which he still didnt eat yet onto Yoona’s table and he took Yoona’s porridge to his table. “How about now?”

“OPPA!” Yoona looked at him with surprised face. “But you even didnt eat it yet...” she felt guilty toward Jonghyun’s sudden act.

“Gwaenchana. What’s the good point to force you for eat something that you didn’t like?” he said in calm tone and smiled.

“But... I already ate it a bit...” Yoona pointed to the porridge. How come you’ll eat it?

“Then I’ll eat the rest.” Jonghyun said with ‘what’s wrong if you already eat it a bit’ expression.

“But I already spreaded some virus there...” Yoona said innocently. She still couldnt believe that Jonghyun was going to eat the food that she already eaten.

Jonghyun laughed as he heard Yoona’s words. “Are you an infected zombie or what? Dont make the flu became such a scary thing...” he said and patted Yoona’s head. “Let’s eat now. Ok?”

Yoona couldn’t help but nodded as she saw Jonghyun’s calm smile. Jonghyun laughed and started to eat the porridge.

While they were eating, Yoona took a glance at Jonghyun secretly while he was eating. Her lips formed a blissful smile when she saw Jonghyun was eating the porridge without hesitating. So touching, Jonghyun... So touching...

 


 

The Next Day

CN Blue’s Dorm. Noon.

Jonghyun walked out from his room after he showered and changed his clothes. Yonghwa was still sleeping joyfully on his room. Jungshin already left for filming the drama. Minhyuk were talking with someone on phone in his room. It must be Juniel, since he talked with a blissful smile and sweet words like that... Jonghyun thought when he glanced inside Minhyuk’s room.

He then walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He sighed when he saw only some eggs and ramyuns were inside there. He was going to wake Yonghwa up and asked him to go and buy some snacks but he’s being interrupted by his phone, which was ringing loudly from his room. He immediately back to his room and looked at his phone. “OH? Hyungnim!” he answered the call when he saw Kyuhyun was calling him.

“Jonghie, odiga? What are you doing?”

“I’m at home. Wae, hyungnim?”

“You know, I’m alone in this dorm right now since it’s a day off for us and my other members were visiting their family and I’m the only one who was left because my family were in Thailand since yesterday for holidays... Changmin already confirmed that he’ll come after he finished his schedule before night. How about you, Jonghyun-ah????? Just take a day off and come here ppalli!”

Jonghyun laughed. “Actually today is my off day too, hyungnim. Arasseo. I’ll come there...”

“CINCCA???” Kyuhyun laughed happily. “SO HAPPY! HA HA HA! Arasseo. Just come faster. Since Changmin is still on his schedule... tsk... Come faster, Jonghyun-ah!!”

“Arasseo, hyungnim.” he replied and ended the phone then started to get ready.

 

 

SNSD's Dorm.

“Where’s Yoong??” Taeyeon asked as she read the message from his boyfriend.

“She’s still sleeping, I guess...” Yuri replied while still watching the movie with Fanny and Sooyoung.

Taeyeon walked towards Yoona’s room and entered. Yuri was right. Yoona is still sleeping lazily on her bed. Taeyeon shook her body to wake her up. “Yoong!!”

Yoona moved a little and slowly opened her eyes as she heard Taeyeon’s voice. “Wae, unnie?” she asked lazily.

“Aish! Wake up, ppalli! I have something important to tell you!”

“What’s that?” Yoona asked while still lying down.

Taeyeon showed her phone to Yoona. Yoona blinked her eyes several times to read it clearly. “Aish cincca...” she commented after read the text that Taeyeon showed to her. “Shall we, unnie?”

“Yes. Just get up now and take a shower because it’s already noon. I’ll wait you.” Taeyeon said and left the room. 

 


 

okay here's chapt 15 hehe.

lame chapter? or flat? mianhae. i just want to give them some cute moments after they resolved their problem.

 

As usual, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBERS (wowww it's already 100 :') ) READERS AND COMMENTS ^^

guys, just comment about your opinion. ANYTHING. I'll always accept and read it gladly :) :) :)

 

and i just want to clarify that this story is still not getting near the end, guys . i dont know if you're happy or you'll get bored because i still want to write more (ke ke ke ^^) but I enjoyed while writing this story. so I still have much ideas to continue this story hehe.

 

BY THE WAY. HEARD THE NEWS ALRDY, GUYS?  that SNSD and CN Blue will perform at KBS MuBank on Friday? Oh I really hope that there will be JongYoon moments there... ke ke ke ^^

and btw, please support and watch CN Blue Lady PV on Youtube although it's ony 30sec ^^ woah Jonghyun is so hot as usual.. ke ke...

 

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER :)