Chapter 14 - It's Enough For Now

Cherry Blossoming

Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung's Shared Room at Hotel. An Hour After Show Ended

SNSD were gathering in Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung’s shared room while eating some foods while Yoona was lying down on her bed with Jessica lazily.

“By the way, Yoong...” Taeyeon suddenly said while munching her food. “Do you know that Jonghyun changed his phone?”

“Bwo?” Yoona asked once again because she didnt pay attention to Taeyeon’s words before.

“Jonghyun had change his phone.” Taeyeon repeated her words. “The day when CN Blue performed in Nagoya, her old phone got crashed so he changed it into a new one...”

“Then why if he chang—“ Yoona hung her words. She realised something then got up immediately. “Unnie, you said that his phone got a crash when Nagoya’s concert day????”

“Ddeh. Ring a bell, right?”

So it must be... the next day after we texted each other??? Does it mean that he didnt reply my text because that crashed phone???? Not because he ignored my text???

“SEE?? I was right, Yoong!” Sooyoung clapped. “Jonghyun must had some reason why he didnt reply your text!”

“But... it just one thing. No, I dont want to get some hopes again. It just coincidence, unnie...” Yoona said and tried to think rationally. No... it just coincidence... don't get your hope up again just by this one thing.

“Are you really sure that he didnt care about you??” Fanny asked.

“Then, what else? You all saw it too, unnie...”

“Then what about that ‘no ice cream’ when we were at the flight before?” Hyoyeon added.

“It just... Well, since I interfered his food before, maybe he just want to revenge back...” Yoona found an excuse although she was not sure too.

“Yoong... Tell us what happened exactly when we were at CN Blue’s dorm before. When it was only you and him. Dont try to change the subject again like you always did everytime we asked about this!” Taeyeon gave her a deathly glare.

Yoona sighed and finally gave up. “He just came to see me in the kitchen and offered help...”

“But I thought Jonghyun’s leg had an injury that time...?” Sunny asked.

“Ddeh. He walked with a limp. And asked me, how have been me and since I replied him coldly, he asked is that something wrong between us because it suddenly awkward.”

“Then?”

“I just said that there’s nothing between me and him. Nothing. And I couldnt hold my anger that time so I talked formally with him. Even called him Lee Jong Hyun ssi...”

“What was his answer?”

“He looks shocked. But he didnt blurt it out. He just stared at me for long times and finally said that he understand. And he called me Im Yoona ssi too...”

“Yoong!!” Taeyeon and Jessica said in despair. “Have you ever think that he’s the one who didnt know anything and you just threw your anger towards him??”

“Yoong, tell us. What are you feeling towards him right now? After your situation became like this...” Yuri asked.

“I... truthfully unnie, I just realised that I was too rude towards him. He didnt know anything but had to face my anger...” she said weakly. “I know right after I acted like that, i knew i was wrong unnie...” Yoona burried her face in her palms. Seems like she regretted her acts.

Jessica hugged her. “Yoong... it’s good if you finally realised your mistake. Dont scold yourself...”

“Sica unnie was right, Yoong unnie...” Seohyun hugged Yoona too. “All you need right now is go to talk with Jonghyun oppa. So you two can solve it clearly, unnie...”

Yoona shook her head in despair. “I dont think so. We’re already awkward each other. He already hate me so much...”

“Ppabo ya!” Yuri patted Yoona’s head. “Who told you to think like that???”

“But he must already hate me, unnie! Can’t you see it??”

“Yya! You’re the one who couldn’t see the fact!!” Sooyoung crossed her arm. “Who’s the one that covered your body with blanket and even lowered your seat when you were sleeping so you can sleep comfortably when we're at flight before, hm?”

“Who???? Don’t you say that it was—“

“Yes, Yoongie, YES! IT WAS HIM! LEE JONG HYUN!” Sooyoung’s answer made Yoona’s jaw dropped. “Maldo andwae...” She said with a very shocked face.

“YES! We ALL saw it!” her other sisters confirmed it in unison.

So... he... it’s really him... Wae??? For my rude act toward him, why he still took a good care for me? Why??? Now I realised that you’re not the wrong one here. It’s ME. A stupid people who just acted selfishly towards you... And you still treat me with that good manner... YOU’RE SUCH A BAD GIRL, Yoong!!

“Unnie, Soo, Hyunnie, ottokkaji??” Yoona finally spoke out very weakly. Her sisters hugged her as they saw Yoona was feeling so despair right now.

“Try to—“ Taeyeon’s words being stopped by someone, who was knocking the door. “Open the door, Hyunnie!”

Seohyun nodded and rush off to the front door. Everyone could hear her gasped when she opened the door.

 

 

 

Jonghyun entered the elevator in the hotel while wearing his jacket. He remembered that all of SBS Super Concert’s guest were in this hotel, too and when he and Taeyeon talked before the concert, Taeyeon said that SNSD and their staffs were on 18th floor. One floors above CN Blue’s.

He out from elevator and walked in the corridor. Now ottokaji? I dont know which one is her room... He randomly knocked a door. Luckily, it was SNSD’s Managers room. They looks surprised when they saw Jonghyun was standing there.

“Oh, Lee Jong Hyun ssi. What’s the matter? Please come in.”

“Sorry to bother you.” Jonghyun bowed politely. “May I know which room was Yoona at? I have something to talk about. If you allow me...”

“Aaah...” SNSD’s managers nodded and smile. “I knew there must be a problem between you, kids. Since Yoona always gloomy these days.” They laughed while Jonghyun just grimaced. “Yoona shared a same room with Sooyoung and Yuri at room 1804. I thought the other members are there, too. They always gathered in one room.”

“Ddeh arasseo. Thank you very much.” Jonghyun bowed thankfully once again to the warm managers and walked over Yoona’s room. He took a deep breath before he knocked the door.

 

 

 

Seohyun gasped as she saw who was knocking the door. She couldnt say anything until Jonghyun spoke to make her back to real world.

“Ah sorry to bother you, hyungsoonim...”

“Anii! Anii!!” Seohyun finally aware and waved her hand quickly. “Unnie, it’s Jonghyun oppa!!”

Jonghyun can heard there was a mess inside and in a flash, all of SNSD members were rushing off to the front door.

“OMO! JONGHYUN-AH!!” Sooyoung, Fanny and Hyoyeon squealed in surprise..

“Annyeonghaseyo, sorry to bother you...” Jonghyun bowed politely. But all of them waved their hands and said it’s didnt bother at all.

“What’s the matter, Jonghyun-ah? Just enter first.” Taeyeon asked and let Jonghyun to enter.

“Uhm... No, noona. You must feel uneasy if a man entered the woman’s room in a sudden like this.” Jonghyun said it mannerly. “I... actually I came here to meet Yoona...” he said while looking at Yoona, who just standing beside Yuri with shocked face.

“You want to meet with Yoongie?? KYAAA!!!” the three Jonghyun’s fangirls squealed again.

“Yya! Be quiet, you!” Taeyeon scolded them and looked at Yoona. “Yoong...” she shook Yoona’s arm.

Yoona still look shocked. She just looked at Jonghyun without saying anything.

“If you dont mind. Can we have a talk?” Jonghyun asked once again while looking at Yoona.

He’s HERE!! OMO!! Yoona’s brain finally worked again after being shocked. AM I BEING DELUSIONAL?? Is he really here?? Is he asking me to have a talk???? Personally??? All of a sudden?? But I think he already didnt want to talk with me. Then, what is it??? “Whe—Where?” Yoona stuttered.

“Outside. Can we?” Jonghyun asked once again and when Yoona nodded weakly, he turned to other members. “Can I talk with her for few hours?” he asked mannerly.

“OF COURSE!!” they shouted happily in unison. Yuri gave a coat for Yoona and the other members slightly pushed Yoona to go faster. Jonghyun bowed once again after bid a farewell with them.

 

 

“Aaah... I really hope they can solve their problems...” Fanny sighed when Jonghyun and Yoona finally left. “Eh? maknae, where are you going?” she asked when she saw Seohyun was taking her coat too and fixed her hairs.

“Actually... uhm... Yong oppa asked me to... uhm.... to have a... a date, but manager oppa already gave us permit unnie...” Seohyun looks shy when she replied Fanny’s question. But her sisters just smiled as they knew the answer.

“Arasseo. Just go and have a romantic date since we’re in California!” Hyoyeon giggled when she saw Seohyun became more blushed. “Then it must be him.” She said as they heard someone knocked the door again. Seohyun immediately checked her appearance at the mirror once again and left the room with blissful face.

“Aigoo... Why our maknaes have a date before their unnies...” Yuri exclaimed. “I really want to have a boyfriend too...”

“Ah, cincca, Yul unnie?” Sooyoung gave her a teased smile. “A guitarist, too?”

“YYA CHOI SOOYOUNG!!” Yuri yelled with a shocked face.

“Wae? I didnt say anything. I just asked if you want to have a guitarist boyfriend too...” Sooyoung pretended to be innocent. “Why you yelled at me like that, unnie...”

“Aish forget it!” Yuri tried to be nonchalantly and lied down. Aish cincca Sooyoung’s words looks like almost caught me...

“Girls, we have an invitation from 2NE1. They said that they are celebrating Dara unnie’s birthday at the cafe near this hotel.” Taeyeon suddenly said while reading the text from CL. “They said we must came since the others were invited too...”

“Since it’s Dara unnie birthday, I thought we must came.” Jessica said. Everyone nodded in agreement and getting ready to go.

 

 

 

Jonghyun and Yoona were walking across the Newport Beach, which is not too far from their hotel. That place is so beautiful, especially at night. They stopped at the wooden bench and sat. They just enjoyed the beach in front of them silently.

Jonghyun looked at Yoona, who still looking at the beach. He inhaled a deep breath. “Im Yoona...”

Yoona startled when she heard that husky voice called her name. Since they walked together, her heart already thumped crazily and she’s getting more nervous. She didnt know what must she do in front of Jonghyun. “Dd—Ddeh?” she stuttered but still looked at the beach.

Jonghyun sighed and sit straightened  to look at Yoona’s eyes. Yoona couldnt avoid that sharp eyes anymore. She locked into Jonghyun’s eyes.

“Mianhaeyo...” Jonghyun said it sincerely. Made Yoona’s eyes become wider and her jaw’s dropped.

“Wh—What?” Yoona couldnt believe what did Jonghyun say.

“Mianhaeyo. Jeongmal mianhaeyo.” Jonghyun apologized once again. “Sorry for being ignorant, sorry for my rude acts, sorry for made you feel sad because of me...” he sighed frustratedly, seems like he really want to scold himself so badly. “I’m being a bad guy towards you all of the time. Mianhaeyo...”  

“Wa—Wae?”

“I’m sorry for being so ignorant and stupid all these times. I didnt reply your text, I even acted so rude towards you. I ignored when I noticed you didnt use my gift, I didnt aware when you was angry with me. I’m just being so childishly and called you with a formal talk too that time. Actually, I really want to ask you why you didnt use that phonestrap, but that time I just still quiet such a stupid. And I felt very sad when you’re talking to me in a formal way. I really want to ask why, but once again I’m being so childish and just accepted it without asked anymore. I just realised that you must feel so hurt with my acts, didnt you?” Jonghyun’s voice became more husky and full of guilty. “I’m very sorry, Yoona. Cinccarayo...”

Yoona blinked her eyes. What did he say??? HE APOLOGIZED TO ME??? The one who should apologize is ME! Not HIM! He just being a victim towards my anger. He didnt know anything and I’m just being selfishly treat him bad like that... And he apologized?? WHY YOU ALWAYS BEING SO GENTLE??? She bites her lips and looked at Jonghyun. She couldnt hold anymore when finally the tears dropped on her face.

“Why are you crying???” Jonghyun asked very worriedly with his soft voice. His hands immediately wiped the tears on Yoona’s face very gently. “Sorry... I dont know if you allowed me doing this after I’m being so rude before...” he said with very guilty voice when he realised what is he doing. His hands stopped in the air. Ottokkeh? I couldnt hold my hands to wipe your tears because it feel hurts for me too if you’re crying like this. I’m sorry for my sudden act... you must hate me more, right?

Who told you for being so mannerly, Lee Jong Hyun??? And who told you that I hate you??? I’m the one who must being hated!! Yoona’s tears dropped again. “Lee Jong Hyun ppabo!” she finally spoke with weak voice while looking at Jonghyun with his teary eyes.  

“Ara... Lee Jong Hyun is really ppabo...” Jonghyun replied it with his soft voice. “Mianhaeyo...” he said with a full guilty while wiping Yoona’s tears again gently. “Just hit me, or kick me, or slap me, or what, anything that you want to do with me...”

Yoona slapped Jonghyun’s chest weakly. “Who told you to apologize?? I’m the only one who must apologized here!” she said while still crying.

“Wae? No. You didn’t do anything wrong...” Jonghyun convinced her with a very soft voice and wiped the tears gently when it dropped again on Yoona’s face.

Yoona’s tears becoming dropped continously and she was sobbing hardly. Jonghyun couldn’t let it anymore and leaned Yoona’s head on his chest gently. His hands hold Yoona’s back head and patted it softly while Yoona’s hands holding Jonghyun's shirt on his chest. (No, they didnt hug each other. Their other body’s parts were not touch each other. Jonghyun still in his manner act. Not to take an advantage when girls is in weak condition).

Yoona burried her face on Jonghyun’s chest while still sobbing. She felt warm and comfort as Jonghyun lead her to his chest. It’s warm... just like Appa’s... She can feel that Jonghyun patted her head gently. He didnt say anything. He just wait patiently until Yoona stopped to cry.

After few mins, Yoona finally can controlled herself. She back to sit straightened and looked at Jonghyun. “Mianhae...” she said with husky-weak-voice and a very guilty eyes.

Jonghyun shook his head. “Andwae. Dont apologize please. You didnt do anything wrong...” he said softly while wiping the rest of the tears on Yoona’s face. Even when you're crying, you always have this beautiful looks...

His hands feel so warm, too... “But I must not throw my anger towards you selfishly like that...”

“It’s normal. Since you angry towards my stupid-ignorant-act. Of course you must throw it for me.” He said. “I’m the one who was wrong. Mianhaeyo... Jeongmal mianhaeyo...”

Stop apologizing! I feel sad when I saw you beg a sorry like that to me. “Andwae! It’s my fault!”

“Then, let just apologized together at the same time. Because if it continued like this, this wont be finish...” he smiled calmly, made Yoona nodded as she realised that it was true. “Let’s apologize together. Hana... dul... set...” Jonghyun counted.  “Mianhaeyo.”

They said at the same time and made they smiled towards their own acts. Jonghyun patted Yoona’s head gently. “Seems like it’s already long time you finally smiled again to me...” he said with his soft smile. “It sad when I saw your gloomy face these days...”

“I felt sad when you didnt smile to me too, oppa...” Yoona said. I even cried everynight when our situation becoming worst.

Jonghyun gave her a dimple smile. “Finally I heard it again...” he exhaled in relief.

“Hear what?” Yoona asked confusedly while looking at Jonghyun with her innocent eyes.

“You finally speak informally to me again... And even called me oppa, too...” he smiled happily.

“I’m happy too, oppa. You know it hurted when you speak so formally to me...” Yoona pouted.

“Ara... Mian—“

“DONT SAY IT AGAIN!!” Yoona cutted Jonghyun’s words when he’s about to say sorry. “We already said it together!”

Jonghyun laughed. “Arasseo. Arasseo. Now, let’s go.” He said and stood up.

“Oh? Where will we go?” Yoona asked confusedly.

“Dont you want to eat? I bet you haven’t eat before, right? It must wasted your energy too much after performed and even... cried...” he showed his chic smile. “Kaja!”

“I want!!!” Yoona squealed happily. But she still sitting. “But just fullfil my one request oppa, plasee...” she begged with her puppy eyes.

“What’s that?”

Yoona grinned cutely. “I really want to eat ice cream. Pleaseeeee. The weather here is good, oppa. Pleaseeee. I want it soooo badly! It will recover my stamina! Pleaseee...”

Jonghyun sighed but smiled. “Arasseo. I’ll buy you one after we ate. Kaja!” he offered his left arm to Yoona, who was still sitting.

Yoona looks surprised towards Jonghyun’s act. But in next second, she smiled blissfully. “Yeay!! Ice cream!! Gomawo, oppa!!” she squealed happily while holding Jonghyun’s arm.

“Tsk... jasshik...” Jonghyun smiled and patted Yoona’s head with his other hands. Suddenly his phone was ringing. He took it out and looked at the caller. “Minhyukkie, wae?” he asked as he answered the phone. “Ah cincca? Arasseo. I’ll come. Bwo? Yya cincca... arasseo arasseo!”

“What’s the matter, oppa?” Yoona asked as she saw Jonghyun hung up the phone.

“Didnt you receive text from your sister?” Jonghyun asked back. Yoona immediately took out her phone and checked it. “Oh. It’s from Taeng unnie...” she said.

 

From : Taeng unnie

Odiga? If you finished your date, just come to Dara unnie’s birthday.

 

“OH? Dara unnie???”

“Yes.” Jonghyun said.

“Then, let’s come, oppa. I feel bad to Dara unnie if we didnt attend..."

"Arasseo. Let's go." He said and started to walk arm-in-arm again with Yoona happily.

 


 

After the party.

Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung’s Shared Room

“Seems like there’s someone who was blossoming here...” Yuri said after they’re back from Dara’s party and rested at their own room. She glanced at Yoona, who still couldnt hold her smile since she re-friend again with Jonghyun until now.

“And it looks sooo irritated when she held Jonghyun’s arm so happily. Aish cincca... did you forget that I’m his fangirl and you did it in front of me?” Sooyoung pretended to be mad towards Yoona.

“Yya! You saw it???”

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. “Not only me. Me, Dara unnie, CL unnie, Gikwang and Minhyuk saw you two were holding arm each other while walking to the cafe. Aish cincca. Fortunately KARA, Sistar and 4Minute didnt saw it. There will be a war if they saw you and Jonghyun were so in love like that...”

“Yya! Sooyoung! We’re not in love!!” Yoona denied it with blushed face.

“Cincca? Aish... I thought you guys already being a couple when he said he wanted to talk with you...” Yuri looks a bit disappointed.

“Aish... you thought too much, Unnie. We just solved our problem these days...”

“Then why you walked arm-in-arm like that??”

“It just...” Yoona hung her words. It just... what should I say? I even surprised when he offered his arm... but... I like it... of course I like it. That’s why I linked my arms too. It just feel... so good... and so warm...

Suddenly someone knocked the door. Yuri and Sooyoung sighed as they heard that. “Why there’s so many knock on that door tonight???” Yuri looks like didnt want to move even an inch. “Yoong, open the door!”

Yoona pouted but obeyed his unnie and walked to the front door.

 

 

Jonghyun and Yonghwa’s Shared Room at the same time.

“Yya! Won’t you guys back to your room?” Jonghyun yelled at the two maknaes who was lying facedown on Jonghyun’s bed while playing games on his laptop after they attended Dara’s birthday party. Because his bed being sabotaged by the maknaes, Jonghyun can only sat on Yonghwa’s bed right now.

“Hyung, aish... you two always surrounded on our room. Now let us stay here a little longer...” Jungshin said while still playing soccerball games against Minhyuk.

Jonghyun sighed. “Arasseo. Let me join too!” Finally he gave up and joined the maknaes.

“Arasseo. You’ll enter the next match, hyung.” Minhyuk replied while pressing his joystick enthusiastically.

“Seems like Jungshin will lost here...” Jonghyun commented while watching the games. “Look! He even didnt know how to defend... aish...”

“Oh cincca, Jonghie hyung such a bad commentator here...” Jungshin nagged when he’sbeing teased by Jonghyun.

“Jonghie...” Yonghwa suddenly called.

Jonghyun turned his head to Yonghwa. “Ddeh?”

“Did you solve your problem already? Seems like you’re in a very good mood right now...”

“Wae? I’m always in good mood, hyung...” Jonghyun asked confusedly.

“Ah cinccarayo? But I think Yonghwa hyung was right. Usually, you’ll kick us if we didnt obey your command, hyung.” Jungshin said while his eyes still on the screen.

“Right. I even almost grabbed the pillow to defend myself when Jungshin didnt obey your words just now...” Minhyuk added. “Seems like the things between you and Yoona noona already solved. Well, I saw you two walked arm-in-arm when you was walking towards the cafe a while ago...” Minhyuk said with his eye-smile.

“Did you ask her for become your girlfriend??” Yonghwa asked with a dorky smile.

“Yya! Aish cincca, your brain is thinking too much, hyung.” Jonghyun grimaced. “We just solved our problem. Just it.”

“Aish... and I already thought that I’ll have a new sister in law from SNSD...” Jungshin sighed. Made his neck in danger because Jonghyun strangle it from behind. “Yya! Hyung! Hyung!! Look at the match! Because of you, Minhyuk scored a goal again!!” he yelled panicky when he saw Minhyuk took an advantage when Jungshin was being bullied by Jonghyun.

“Who told you to say such a stupid thing...” Jonghyun smirked and took the joystick from Jungshin. “It’s my turn.” He said with an evil smile, made Jungshin rolled his eyes and moved his body a little to give some space for Jonghyun to join.

“I will disturb you too, hyung!”

“Don’t you dare!” Jonghyun said while choosing a team for the next match with Minhyuk. “Yya, we must made a punishment for the loser...”

“Right!!” Minhyuk shouted in agreement. “Jungshin, go buy some snacks for us!”

“Aishh... there must be some snacks here!” Jungshin opened the mini fridge but its already empty.

“Mianhae Jungshin-ah, Jonghyun and I already ate it...” Yonghwa let out a evil laugh for the maknae. “Go buy some snacks! I want to eat too!”

“Yya hyung, just call the food-service!”

“SSIROO!!” his three hyungs said in unison. “We want the snacks at convenience store. Just go buy some, the convenience store is right beside this hotel!” Jonghyun said.

“AISH CINCCA...” Jungshin nagged but still obeyed his brothers. “What snacks do you want, hyung?”

“Just buy all of th--” Yonghwa said but being cutted because suddenly Jonghyun stood up straightly, made his brothers looked at him confusedly. “Wae? You make me startled!”

“AISH!! Cincca!! I forgot something important, hyung!!!” Jonghyun immediately down from the bed. He looks so panicky. “Jungshin-ah, just take my turn. I’ll take the next match!!” he said while grabbing his jacket.

“Where are you going hyung?” Jungshin looks puzzled. “But I must go to buy the snacks!”

“I’LL BUY IT!” Jonghyun said and rush off to the door then left. Made his brothers just looked at each other cluelessly.

“What happened to him?” Yonghwa asked confusedly.

“Seems like Jonghie hyung forgot something that-we-didnt-know.” Minhyuk shrugged his shoulder with a confused face too.

“At least, Jonghie hyung said he’ll buy the snacks. Oh, I love you Jonghie hyung...” he said happily and joined Minhyuk to have a match again.

 


 

okay. cut again he he.

seems like i update these 3 parts  everyday.

i'm afraid you'll get bored guys T.T didnt' you?

 

how about this chapter? I really hope it wont make you disappointed >.<

i edited this until five times hehehe. because i'm really want to gave you my best he he

as usual, let's comment for this story guys if you dont mind. anything i'll accept your comments gladly ^^

 

and of course. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBERS (WOW YOU GUYS ARE DAEBAK IT'S ALREADY 93). AND THE READERS ^^ AND ALSO YOUR COMMENTS ^^ OH, ONE MORE. AND YOU GUYS WHO VOTED MY STORY. THANKYOUVERY MUCH ^^

 

By the way, I heard about Jonghyun's condition in Bluemoon Beijing last night. It so sad that he's a bit unhealthy during the concert. and Jungshin sang most all of his parts. he only could sing these days. even when he was singing in my head, he seems couldn't continue it. LET'S HOPE FOR HIM TO GET WEL SOON! and althoug he was sick during bluemoon beijing, HE STILL PERFORMED HIS BEST ^^ YEAY!! I thought Burning Souls in Beijing still got the feeling of Jjongasm he he he.

And, one important thing, did you guys know about Yoona's photo in airport this morning? If you're a shipper of this couple, I bet you already know right? ^^ I noticed she looks a bit sad? or gloomy... *my delusional mind says that she might very worried about Jonghyun ^^

and about her 'J' bracelet. Ehm... I really hope that the J letter prefer Jonghyun. ke ke ke ^^

anyway. see you next chapter ^^ soon~