Chapter 13 - Such A Stupid

Cherry Blossoming

It’s already five hours that they’re still in flight. Seems like most of the passengers already woke up after fell asleep as they entered the plane because the flight was too early. And not to mention that they still had to wait for ten hours to arrive at USA. (I thought there must be a transit for real flight from Seoul to USA but let just think it didnt ^^)

Yoona stretched his body. Seems like I fell asleep not too long after the plane was take off...And oh? It still night here... She noticed that the sky is still dark right now although she didnt know their location right now. Then, She glanced at Jonghyun. Jonghyun was still sleeping while wearing a white earphone that connected to his iPod, which placed on his table set. Just keep sleeping... I dont know how to act towards you if you were awake... She stood up and go to toilet. But when she’s back from toilet and want to sit, Jonghyun’s leg was straightened and blocked her way to the seat while he’s still sleeping. Aish, why he must be so tall? She tried to overstep Jonghyun’s leg but suddenly the plane had turbulence. Fortunately, Yoona was holding their head seat so she didnt fall.

Jonghyun blinked his eyes several times. He noticed Yoona was standing beside him while holding her seat. What is she doing? Why she didnt sit? Did she kick my leg just now?

“I’m sorry. It because the plane had a little turbulence just now...” Yoona explained when Jonghyun was staring confusedly at her.

Jonghyun took off his earphone. “What? Sorry I didnt hear what are you saying just now...” he said innocently.

AISH! Dont you know how much I encouraged myself just for speak some words to you?? Who told you to wear that earphone?? So I’m just talking alone like a stupid just now...

Yoona shook her head in despair and sat again, ignored the confused Jonghyun. Jonghyun just looked at her and sighed when there’s no respond from Yoona. He then called a steward to ask for some foods. The steward asked Yoona too if she want some foods and Yoona agreed.

After ten minutes, the food already placed on their table. A salad and green tea for Yoona and a bowl of fried noodles and ice caramel macchiato for Jonghyun. They started to eat without saying any words to each other but Yoona suddenly noticed that Jonghyun poured too many chili powders into his noodles.

“Yya! How can you eat like that??” Yoona suddenly blurted out, forgetting the awkward situation between them. Everyone turned their head to them. Specially CN Blue members and SNSD members when they heard Yoona was complaining for something.

Jonghyun looked at her with confused-innocent-face. “Wae?”

“Look at your noodles! It even called a chili noodle right now!” Yoona pointed to Jonghyun's red noodles.

Jonghyun followed Yoona’s pointing and his face turned like ‘what’s wrong with it?’. “It called chili noodles because I poured chili powder...” Jonghyun answered innocently. Still couldnt get what did Yoona mean.

“Yya! Lee Jong Hyun!” Yoona blurted out frustratedly. “Are you going to make your dark circle and your health were getting worst by eating like this??”

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. Did she worry about me? “But... it’s my eating habit...”

“ANDWAE!” Yoona grabbed the spoon and took out the chili powder from the noodles as much as she can. Luckily, Jonghyun still didnt even mixed it. Jonghyun just stared at her with blank expression. The others looked at them while holding their smile.

“Now, you can eat it!” Yoona put the took-out-chili powder into a tissue. Seems like the chili in the noodles became much less than before. “Told you to—“ Yoona’s words being cutted when she found that Jonghyun was looking at her. With an unknown facial expression. It made Yoona stunned. She’s locked into Jonghyun’s eyes.

What am I doing????? Aish... I couldnt hold to stop him when he poured too many chili into his noodles... And I just did it unintentionally... Get a hold of yourself, Yoong!!

I couldnt understand you... First, you’re really nice to me. Then, suddenly you turned into an unfamiliar person towards me. Now, you were taking care of my food just like the ‘first you’... Are you playing some games with me??

They were staring at each other for few minutes until Yoona finally broke that and leaned back on her seat. Pretending to be casual and started to eat her salad without looking at Jonghyun again. Jonghyun just stared at him with a undescribed facial expression and finally gave up. He sighed and started to eat his noodles.

After they had eaten, a stewardess came again to offer a dessert. Jonghyun said he didnt need a dessert because he’s already full. The stewardess then asked towards Yoona.

“An ice cream please...” Yoona said and smile.

“Ice cream??” Jonghyun suddenly interrupted. He couldnt hold his words when he heard Yoona ordered an ice cream. “No ice cream.”

Yoona looks surprised towards Jonghyun’s sudden act but pretending to be casual. “Wae? It’s for me. Not for you.”

“Are you going to eat ice cream? In this unstable weather??? We’re going overseas! We dont know if our body could adapted with the sudden change of weather or not! So just keep your good health! Not to eat anything that will make your health getting worst!” Jonghyun said while looking sharply at Yoona.

Tsk... He’s right! I even forgot about the sudden changed weather... Yoona admit but didnt want to blurt it out. Well, I’m still have my own pride. She thought while staring at Jonghyun too.

“Excuse me, Mr and Miss, must I still to bring an ice cream for you or not?” the stewardess asked awkwardly at Jonghyun and Yoona who still have a staring contest.

“Please don't.” Jonghyun replied it politely while still staring at Yoona. The stewardess bowed politely and immediately leave them. Maybe she felt that the situation is becoming tense between these two so she didnt want to interrupt again.

Jonghyun broke the staring contest and leaned on his seat, ignored Yoona, which still looks annoyed towards him. Stupid you Jjong. You really had not to pay attention towards her. Well... you are nobody in her eyes. Just stop act like this...

Why you so concerned? I’m trying to forget about my feeling towards you right now so just stop act like a gentleman towards me! Yoona sighed and leaned on her seat without looking at Jonghyun again.

 

 

“They’re fighting like a children... aish cincca...” Sooyoung whispered after the others watching Jonghyun and Yoona silently.

“We even make them to sit beside each other, but their situation is not getting better...” Yonghwa sighed. “They just worried for each other but still keep their own pride to be ignorant... aish...” Taeyeon crossed her arm. “Too childish, you two kids...”


***

Jonghyun looked at the flight information on the screen. They still need five hours to arrive at California. Then he saw that Yoona was sleeping again beside him. Well... 15 hours flight is not a joke. He noticed that the others already sleep for two or three times too since the plane took off from Seoul.

How can she’s sleeping like that... Jonghyun sighed and took out a blanket that already prepared for each passengers. He spread the blanket and covered all of Yoona’s body until her chin. He lowered Yoona’s seat carefully so she could sleep comfortably. He looked at Yoona’s face. Now, ottokaji? Even you already dumped me as your friend, I’m having a difficult time for ignoring  you... Did you cast some spells to me or what??? He sighed and leaned back on his seat and continued to watch the movie from his laptop.

 

Three hours more before they landed on California. Yonghwa and Seohyun were chatting happily while eating. Sunny and Jessica were still sleeping. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were chatting with Minhyuk and Jungshin who were sitting in the same row. Taeyeon and Yuri were watching a movie on Taeyeon’s laptop. Fanny and Jessica were discussing about something while reading a fashion magazine together. Yoona just finally woke up when she heard Yonghwa and Seohyun’s soft laughter. She blinked her eyes several times until she’s full awake. She noticed that her position is very comfortably. Oh? Did someone lowered my seat? She immediately sat straightly but suddenly she noticed that there’s a blanket that covered her body. She furrowed her eyebrows. I didnt remember that I wear this blanket before I sleep... That seat and this blanket... Dugu... Her mind only thought for one person. She glanced at Jonghyun. At first Yoona thought he was watching a movie on his laptop because the laptop is still playing the movie, but when Yoona looked at his face, his eyes were closed. Seems like he fell asleep while watching the movie. Why you can be look so perfect even when you was sleeping like this? And... is it you? Who was give me the blanket and even made my seat to be comfortably? Why did my feeling want that it must be you...? Yya! Lee Jong Hyun!! Please tell me how to forgot all about you! You really made me crazy! Although I really want to give up about you but I STILL COULDNT erase you from my mind...

Yoona turned off Jonghyun’s laptop—Aish cincca... he’s really addicted to guitar, even his pointer, his folder, his wallpaper, all related to guitar—and took out a blanket for Jonghyun and covered him until his chin. She then turned off Jonghyun’s lamp. Sleep comfortably... You rare to have a good sleep, didnt you? She couldnt help but smiled when she saw Jonghyun was sleeping comfortably. Better to back to sleep again. It still a few hours until we arrived... Yoona thought and turned off her lamp too and pulled the blanket then started to sleep again.

***

“Yoong! Jonghyun-ah! Wake up!” Taeyeon and Yuri who sat in the same row of Jonghyun and Yoona’s seat waked them up. It because they’ll arrive at Californian in 30 mins. The stewardess already tried to wake them up but it was useless. So Taeyeon and Yuri decided to wake them up.

They both opened their eyes at the same time. Jonghyun blinked his eyes and turned his lamp on. He noticed that there’s a blanket that covered his body and his laptop was not on his table. He looked at Yoona, who was looking at him too. Is she the one who covered my body with this blanket? But she was already sleeping before I fell asleep...

“Did you wake up, Jjong?” Yonghwa asked from his front seat, made Jonghyun changed his attention.

“Ddeh.” Jonghyun replied while take a look to Yonghwa’s seat. “Is it my laptop?”

“Yes. Hehehe...” Yonghwa grinned while playing some games in Jonghyun's laptop. Jonghyun just nodded and leaned back to his seat. Then it must be Yonghwa hyung that give me this blanket... Since he took my laptop from the table too... He sighed.

 

Yoona were going to ask who was give her a blanket before but suddenly Yonghwa called Jonghyun, made her broke the staring too. She sighed while Jonghyun was talking with Yonghwa. Seems like she didnt realise that he wore a blanket too... If it’s like that... so I dont think he’s the one who gave me a blanket before. He even didnt have any attention to this... Yoona sighed and prepared her things before the plane arrived at the destination.

 


SBS Super Concert in USA

“Woah... most of people here are CN Blue fans...” Sandara commented when all of the guests finished their perform and stood at the side stage to watch CN Blue perform. Since CN Blue are the last to perform.

“Dara noona was right...” Gikwang commented. “CN Blue and SNSD have the most fans here...” he clapped towards SNSD.

“Aniiya. We’re all the same...” Taeyeon said mannerly and smile.

Yoona didnt have any attention towards their conversation. Her eyes only locked at Jonghyun, who was entering the stage. Seohyun looks the same as Yoona, but her eyes was only on Yonghwa.

“Jonghyun is so coool!!” Nicole, Bora and Hyuna clapped happily, made them received a deathly glare from Sooyoung and Hyoyeon, but luckily they didnt notice it. Yoona tried to ignore them although she’s a bit jealous by Nicole, Hyuna and Bora who were looking at Jonghyun with sparkled eyes.

Hyunnie is so lucky... Because of the WGM, many people believed that they are in real relationship... that’s why no one will fangirl-ing Yongseobang if SNSD was there too. Yoona looked at the stage again when CN Blue’s perform finally started. Everytime I watched CN Blue, I always hold my breath everytime it turned to HIS singing part or his solo guitar part, especially when it’s a difficult solo part. And I will exhaled in relief if he succeed did it. Such a stupid...

 

An hour after the show ended.

As usual, CN Blue members are surrounding in Jungshin and Minhyuk’s shared room. Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin were unwrapping some foods that fans gave them before they left the venue, Jonghyun was sitting on the balcony while strumming his guitar. He couldnt help but think about Yoona.

During rehearsal time, I saw her really focused on her perform. I know everyone was the same. But there’s something in her that made me... paid attention to her. I still remember what I said in a magazine’s interview about my ideal type. Someone that put a best effort in her works. When she’s sweating because she tried the best, that’s the time when she look so pretty in my eyes... I dont know why I suddenly remembered that words when I saw her doing rehearsal on the stage. She even didnt care that the weather was so cold or what, she’s still doing her best, and not only in rehearsal. When SNSD performed... I know she’s having a little trouble in her microphone, but she was still doing her best... I dont know that side of her before... He sighed. Stupid you, Jjong. Just forget it. You and her is not a friend anymore, right?

“Jonghie! What are you doing outside? Let’s eat!” Yonghwa called him. Jonghyun immediately entered the room and joined his brothers.

“Actually Jonghie...” Yonghwa said while they were eating. “I dont know this info is still have an impact or no because I saw your situation with Yoona is such a mess right now...”

“No, it’s not a mess. It just being back to the very first situation.” Jonghyun answered while munching his food. He said it casually but he felt a bit hurt inside.

“What is that Yonghwa hyung?” Jungshin asked.

“About our conversation at Saitama before... About Yoona’s rumours... I already asked Hyunnie about that...”

“AND??”

“And... guys, you must believed it because Hyunnie was never lie to me. She even sweared about this. All of those rumours are WRONG. Big WRONG.” Yonghwa said it firmly and glanced at Jonghyun. But Jonghyun just looked at him with a straight facial expression.

“CINCCA??”

“Yes.” Yonghwa nodded. “You know guys. Hyunnie even told me that the last time Yoona has a boyfriend was when she’s on Junior High. Before she debuted. And all of the male idols that always being related to her is just a rumour. Maybe some people misunderstood about Yoona, because she is easy to get familier with people so they thought that Yoona was gave them a ‘good response’... And maybe there’re some people spreaded that rumour because they really wanted to make Yoona looks bad in front of other people. The fact is, Yoona never have any relationship between other people since her last boyfriend in Junior High and it already ended before she debuted, and the rumour which said that she is a playgirl or playing male idols’s heart like toys  was WRONG.”

“Hyung, cincca?”

“Yya! Seohyun already sweared about this! Even Sooyoung did a swear too that they told the fact about Yoona’s love life. How can you doubt it?? I’m afraid they’ll kill us if we still doubt it.” Yonghwa grimaced at the maknaes.

“We just... we just surprised, hyung. Woah. Why I feel bad towards Yoona noona right now? Those bad people really took an advantage of her good nature...” Jungshin looks guilty. “You hear it, Jonghie hyung??”

Jonghyun didnt say anything. Why I suddenly feel like I’m really a bad guy towards her right now? I already thought bad towards her. And it’s not the fact but I already thought like that... STUPID YOU, JJONG!! She’s a truly innocent girl and you just a bad guy! But... what about her act towards me that time? When she suddenly turned into cold person like now...

“Jonghie... I want to ask you something...” Yonghwa asked and made him back to the real world.

“What?”

“Wass it the first time you texted her when we’re at Nagoya?”

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. It must be Hyungsoonim that told Hyung about this. But for what? He nodded confusedly.

“And when was the last time you send a text to her again?”

“That’s the last time too. Since the next day my phone was broken. Wae? Is something matter about that?”

“You didnt text her after your data was being recovered, hyung?” Jungshin asked with unbelievable tone. Jonghyun shook his head.

“You noticed that she’s not wearing that phonestrap for you, right?” Yonghwa asked once again. Jonghyun nodded. “Did you ask her why she didnt use it anymore?”

“No. I just think that maybe she already bored or what with that phonestrap so she detached it from her phone...” Jonghyun answered. “Aish wae??” he asked frustratedly when his brothers sighed again.

“Who was the first to call each other name formally?”

“She did. Actually, did you guys remembered when I said that Kyuhyun hyungnim, Changmin hyungnim, Krystal, Taeyeon noona and Yoona came to visit me after Arena Tour ended?” asked Jonghyun, his brothers nodded. “That’s the time when she acted different to me. She didnt look at my eyes. She didnt talked much with me. She even called me Lee Jong Hyun ssi...”

“Then what was your reply, hyung?" Minhyuk asked.

Jonghyun scratched his head. “Well... I was shocked. But I didnt blurt it out. I didnt ask why she called me like that... I just said that I understand and called her Im Yoona ssi, too...” he answered bluntly. “AISH cincca, why you always sighed with my answer!”

“Jonghie, did you feel that she is very kind and always took care for you?” Yonghwa asked again after exhaled a deep breath.

Jonghyun nodded. “Yes. She really did”. Jonghyun answered truthfully. Well... I admit it. She always showed her care about my health, food that I eaten, my appearance, even my thick schedule... She always gave a cheer when we attended the same show. She always watched us during rehearsal and perform... and everything... everything she always took care of it.

“Then, how about you to her?”

“I—“ Jonghyun lost of words. Then how about me? I... Well... actually I care about her too but... but I didnt act like her... Sometimes I couldnt speak it out... So, Yonghwa hyung’s questions just now... AH!! I just texted her a month after we exchanged our number... is it a good manner? Why I just realised that it’s not a good manner right now?? And why I didnt text her again after my data phone was recovered again. She might send a text for me but I couldnt read it in that a-week-repaired time. I didnt ask her why he didnt use that phonestrap AISH! I should ask it. She must thought that I didnt care if she used it or not. Actually I really want to ask but I couldnt say it out that time. Actually I really want to ask why she turned into a cold person that time, but once again I couldnt say it... So she might think that I just dont have any attention towards her. You even couldnt being called as a friend, Jjong! Tsk... I’m being too rude towards her, right? Why I just realised it right now???????? SO STUPID JONGHYUN!! Jonghyun sighed frustratedly as he realised all of his acts towards Yoona. 

“I know you are caring towards her too, but did you express it out?” Yonghwa asked again. “And not to mention when we’re in flight before...”

“What?”

“You’re taking care each other naturally, Jonghie. I’m not the only one who saw it...”

“Right, hyung!” Jungshin said immediately. “I heard you two argued about chili powder and ice cream. It showed that you’re caring for each other...”

“And when Yoona noona was sleeping too. I saw it, we all saw it quietly, when you covered her body with a blanket and even lowered her seat..” Minhyuk added.

“And I, Yuri and Taeyeon saw it quietly when Yoona covered your body too with a blanket when you fell asleep. Even turned off the lamp for you... See? You cared each other but pretended to being ignorant...”

So, She is the one that gave me a blanket, too? Look how cared her towards you even you acted very rude towards her! SUCH A STUPID YOU JJONG! He immediately stood up and grabbed his jacket then left the room.

“Hyung, ODIGA??” Jungshin and Minhyuk yelled but Jonghyun already left. The maknaes looked at Yonghwa with worried face.Yonghwa smiled calmly. “Jonghie know how to solve a problem. I trust him.”

 

“Well... I know Jonghie hyung’s personality towards girls, although he is very very very kind, but it doesnt mean that he’s attracted towards them. It just his nature. But... I saw he was different towards Yoona noona. Although he have Taeyeon noona, Eunji, Yoon Jin Yi noona and AOA's Yuna as his friends too, but I noticed that Yoona noona was different among the others...” Minhyuk sighed. “Hyung, odiga? Why are you leaving too?” Minhyuk asked as he saw Yonghwa was wearing his coat too.

“I have a date too. It’s rare to have a date in California, you know?” he grinned. “Call me if Jonghyun already back, arasseo? And dont start to ask him before I came.”

“Oh, you acted such a Daddy, hyung...” Jungshin grimaced. “I want to go too... Minhyukie, do you want to go out?” he asked to Minhyuk after Yonghwa left.

“Well, actually we have an invitation too, Jungshin.” Minhyuk smiled while he’s reading his phone. “Check your phone, ppalli!”

Jungshin immediately grabbed his phone and read a new message. He smiled with Minhyuk and ran off to change their clothes.

 


CUT again he he he

such a cliffhanger again *mian* *mian*

 

anyway guys i really love your responds about every chapters in this story ^^

and when I stuck in writing for next chapter, i just read your new comments and those gave me a new idea again

SO, let just keep comment guys ^^ i'll accept it gladly.

just tell me anything ^^

 

and of course, THANKYOUVERYMUCH for SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, and COMMENTS ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

anyway for all Boice who will watch Bluemoon in Beijing tonight,  goodluck and have fun! Spread Jjongasm ^^