RUN!

The Thrill Night

A/N: Hello subscribers. Its been a while right? I am so sorry for that.

 

“Dude your hair is a mess,” Youngjae commented.

Namjoo stood on her tippy toes to fix Sehun’s hair since he was so tall. Her face was so close to his that he became nervous. There was a weird feeling inside of him. Something inside of him wanted to lean in and kiss the tip of her nose but she might end up beating him up into a pulp because Youngjae was here. She gets embarrassed when Sehun shows affection in front of people they know. Apparently she is the only one allowed to do it.

 

Youngjae felt like a third wheeler at the moment. Should he take his leave now? “Ummm.” He stood there rubbing his neck, not knowing what to do.

 

“Hey guys, lets go eat spicy rice cakes!” Namjoo dragged Sehun with one arm and linked her other arm in Youngjae’s. They were walking down the streets but Sehun had to go to rest room. The closest place was to go into Club Wolverine right around the corner. As Sehun quickly ran into the club, Namjoo and Youngjae waited outside for him to finish his business.

 

It just so happens that Namjoo’s two friends Ann J and Effie walked by and noticed Namjoo with a cute man. “OOOh Namjoo what are you doing here with a cute hot shot like him?” Effie cooed. “What? This guy. We aren’t…”

“Arent you going to introduce him to us?”

“Hey how about a picture with eachother. I brought my Polaroid camera.”

Sigh these girls don’t know how to calm down and listen to me. They think I must look like a cute couple with Youngjae. AISH! Sehun will over react of he heard this. Much worse what if he walked out when me and Youngjae take pictures. Not good. NO NO NO.

 

One word popped into her head: RUN!

She took that chance to grab Youngjae by the wrist and run away from her friends. “Aren’t we leaving Sehun?” Youngjae said panting between his words. “We can go back and say we went to go eat ice-cream.” Namjoo bit her lips.

 

Before Namjoo and Youngjae ran off, Sehun was already listening to the whole conversation. He had exited the club through the side but stayed back in the shadows eavesdropping. Namjoo did look good with Youngjae. On top of that, Youngjae grew up in a high class environment where he was taught polite etiquettes. Not to mention his good taste in fashion, then again that guy looks good in everything he wears.

 

Sehun hands felt limpy without Namjoo’s, therefore he stuffed his hands inside his pocket and walked home. Clearly Namjoo was in safe hands, so he didn’t have to worry about her walking around on the streets at night. “Ahhh Fridays. They are so tiring.”

 

Youngjae and Namjoo evidently did go for some ice-cream. They were hoping Sehun would call and look for them. Checking her phone every few , Namjoo couldn’t help but feel uneasy. When she wasn’t paying attention to her ice-cream, her ice-cream started to drip in between her cleavage.  

 

“OH CRAP CRAP!!!!” Namjoo muttered to herself. Such an embarrassment. Youngjae, being the gentlemen he was, tried to help her wipe it with a napkin. It didn’t take him long to realize what he was doing. Namjoo had her face down, not wanting to show her flush red face.

 

“I- I am so sorry. I was trying to help but… I erm got carried away hehe.”

“Its okay.” She nibbled on her lips. “Its getting late right? Maybe we should go back to the club, If Sehun isn’t there then ill take you home.”

All she could do was agree and nod along.

 

Namjoo sure was adorable when she was shy. She wasn’t like the kind of girl Youngjae thought she would be. She seemed a bit hyper, so full of energy earlier. Can I just pinch her cheeks? Youngjae wanted to hold her hand but resisted, not wanting to make the atmosphere around them weirder than what it already was. How would her hands feel though? Soft? Tiny?

 

 

Namjoo arrived home in hopes that Sehun made it home safe and sound. She didn’t even bother calling him; he was without a doubt mad at her. Guess I have to wait until Monday to apologize.

 

 

The day that both Namjoo and Sehun dreaded: Monday. Time to face their fears.

 

Sehun was thinking: How do I end it with her so that she could happily be with Youngjae?

Namjoo was thinking: Is there a way to apologize for ditching?