When You First Meet (AJ)

When You First Meet (AJ)

     "Oh my gosh, why must it rain today?! Its my birthday for Christ sakes!!” You yell out your window as you get up and prepare for the day. For the first time since you moved to Seoul you were going to celebrate your birthday, the weather man had predicted it would be nice and sunny but clearly he was wrong, you frowned at your window then stomped off into the bathroom to shower.
 
     ”____ are you almost ready? We need to get going if we are going to find a cab!!” Your best friend yells into your room as you were putting on the finishing touches to your make up and hair.
 
     You were decked out in a simple strapless blue dress that fell to your knees, and silver heels on your feet, you had done up your hair in a simply bouncy, curly ponytail. Your make up was simple as well so you wouldn’t stand out to much even if it was your birthday.
 
     “OMG ____! You look fantastic!” A friend of yours says and you smile and turn in a circle.
 
     You reach the restaurant with no problem, taking your seats you all start to chatter about how classes had been going. You were the hardest worker of all your friends since you were pursuing a medical degree for pediatrics and wanted to get into a top notch hospital. Suddenly you all look up when you hear a commotion at the front door, a bunch of screaming girls were jumping around outside the doors and taking pictures as a group of boys entered the building.
 
     “OMG that’s UKISS!” A friend of yours points out. You had heard about them but was never really into their music, you did however like their dances, you would always try to mimic them when you were alone.
 
     “I’m going to tell them its your birthday today ___” Your best friend shot up and over to the boys before you could argue with her.
 
     “Alright so I hear we a have a birthday girl here!” Said one of the members with short spiked hair and spoke with a slight American accent.
 
     “Shes right here, ___ stand up!” Your best friend nudged you to stand up, politely you did and shook hands with all the members.
 
      “I’m Eli. Happy birthday ____.” spoke the boy from earlier. You smile and thank him.
 
      “I’m Kevin!! Happy birthday!!!” Spoke a boy who looked much like a girl and you were jealous at his amazing complexion.
 
      “I’m Hoon, hope your birthday is awesome.” Spoke a boy who looked like he liked to work out.
 
      “I’m Soohyun! Have a great birthday.” Said a boy who clearly looked like the leader of the group.
 
      “I’m Dongho, I hope your cake is great and happy birthday.” Said the clearly youngest member.
 
      “Happy Birthday, my name is…A…J…” the last member introduced himself but trailed off when you both shook hands, it felt like electricity went through you both.
 
      "Oh…Hi and thanks.” You smile at him. The rest of the night you two couldn’t stop making eye contact, both his group and your friends noticed it. 
 
      When the night ended and everyone was getting ready to leave AJ pulled you to the side.
 
      “Here.” He said shyly and handed you a rose, simply but you loved it. You stood on your toes and kissed him on the cheek.
  
      “Thank you this is the best present ever.” You grin and walk away wondering when you were going to see him again.