Optional Bias - Valentine's Day Special

A COLLECTION OF ONESHOTS - scenarios & imagines

 

 

Optional bias – happy Valentine ’s Day special

 

 

It was way past your bedtime and you were starting to get a little grumpy.

The two of you were supposed to go on a date, and halfway through your date he gets a phone call. It was from his CEO. The CEO had like the demo he sent in and wanted him to send him the completed track. The good thing was that his first composed and arrange song will be featured in their upcoming album. The bad news was that he doesn't have the complete track. He didn’t think the CEO would approve considering he had shut down just about all the songs your boyfriend had sent him. You're happy for him, you really are, but you didn't think he was going to cut your date short. Well, in his own words "hey babe, let's finish our coffee date at the studio eh?"

Stupid boyfriend.

 

You yawned for the nth time as you sat on the couch and stared at his back. He was engrossed in his work and you were mad at him, but he was cute when he focuses on his work. You loved that he's so passionate about music and how serious he took it. You lifted yourself off the sofa and carried your lazy legs to stand behind him. You wrapped your arms around his neck resting your chin on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I ruined our date." He apologized. You shook your head leaning in closer to him. He turns to look at you and you smiled. "Can I hear the song?"

 He moved over and you sat in his seat. He handed you his headphones and you put them on. He the song and waited patiently next to you. You listened carefully as you heard your boyfriend's voice. You loved his voice and smiled as you bobbed your head to the beat. He smiled seeing that you were enjoying it. You really liked the lyrics but it sounded familiar. You finally realized that his song was about how you two first met from your first meeting at a concert event, to your 100th anniversary.

He wrote the song based on you. You slowly looked up at him and he hid his face embarrassed. You took the headphones off and set them aside.

"Did you like it?"

You pushed yourself off the chair and stood facing him and threw your arms around him. You surprised him but he hugged you back.

 "I take that as a yes?"

You leaned back and pressed your lips upon his. "I love it."

 

 He kissed you back and you couldn’t hide your smile in between the kisses. "I made this song especially for you. It was supposed to be a surprise." He scratched his head. He wanted to wait until the song made it to the album, but he didn’t mind that you heard it early.

 

You held his hands tightly in yours. "What's the title?" You asked.

 

 He leaned his face close to yours the top of his head touching yours, his lips centimeters away from yours. You brought your hands to his neck and his arms found it wrapped around your waist. "My dream girl."