P l a y b o y

P l a y b o y

Flashback:

Yuri was about to walk inside their house but someone just appeared and wanted to talk to her. She was familiar with the guy so she didn't bother to scream or get in shock. A guy.. a guy who's close to Yuri's special someone. 

"It's your Second monthsary right?" He asked but Yuri didn't reply him back because she's still hurt after she saw Chanyeol with a unfamiliar girl.

"You need to know something.. Courting you was just a bet. Chanyeol agrees to court and make you fall in love with him, actually he was just playing you.. I'm not making this up.. but i guess you know what's my relationship to Chanyeol. On the other hand, Yuri felt that her heart was broken into pieces after hearing about the bet. 

She wanted to cry but there weren't tears in her eyes because she also cried on her way home. She was so tired..

"I'm telling you.. if you want to get your revenge to him. Don't ever break up with him.." He stated with a strong voice.

"Why?" She asked in curiosity.

"About the bet.. Instead of him breaking up with you, you will be the one who's going to break up. If you do that, then the bet is over and he can date how many girls he wants." He explained. Yuri doesn't understand why he was telling this to her bt at the same time, she was also thankful because he told about the bet thing.

"Why are you telling this to me? Isn't that betraying your friend?" She asked as she put a sarcastic tone on it.

The guy just smirked giving Yuri the feeling that he wanted to do a revenge..

"Girl, when your friend betrayed you.. you'll feel the same way." He said.

Both of them agree into a plan of making Chanyeol fall in love with Yuri and after that, she will end the bet. 

"Let's meet up at the roof top tomorrow after you talk to him.. Thanks for you time." After that, he left.

End

 

"I've talked to him already.." Yuri went to roof top just like what he said. The guy turn around with a smirk forming on his face.

"Good.. Plan A done!" He said.

"Uhm.. is there any other plan? after threatening him?" Yuri asked the guy who was smiling all the time.

"Here's the plan B..." The guy put his arms around Yuri's shoulder and explained it to her....

 

****

Chanyeol was walking his way on the dance room because someone just informed him that a person wants to talk to him. As he was walking closer to the dance room, he heard a soft melody playing inside. The door of the room wasn't fully closed so, he peeked on the side and a saw a girl who was dancing ily. Her body moves perfecty to the melody. Chanyeol's eyes was examing her curves and he could probably tell that she's the hottest girl that she have seen in her life. He still doesn't know who's the girl because he could only see her back and since it was dark, he coudln't see the face properly. The girl slowly turns around and Chanyeol was shock to see who is owner of that body he was spazzing on.

"Yuri?" Chanyeol went inside the room as he walked towards Yuri who was sweating a lot because she has been dancing for almost 30 minutes now. 

Yuri went closer to him as she smile sweety to his so-called- boyfriend and said, "what? something's wrong?" she whispered to his ears with her husky voice. He couldn't believe that it was Yuri who he think is a simple, boring and a stupid girl. 

"n-nothing...i just never thought that..." He was cut off by Yuri's word...

"Hot like the other chick yesterday?" She said as she touched his lips. Teasing him.... 

It's almost over 3 weeks since Yuri changed and Chanyeol started to feel something about  Yuri. What is that? That is Love.. Yes believe it or not, Chanyeol fell in love with Yuri since the day when he saw her dancing. On the other hand, Yuri doesn't have an idea of what's happening to Chanyeol, all does she knows that Chanyeol was still a playboy..

someone's p.o.v

"Dude! I don't know what is happening to me but... the girl named Yuri, i think i fell in love with her." Chanyeol blurted out to one of his bestfriend named Baekhyun.

"How do you know?? Are you sure you love her?" He asked seriously. Chanyeol nodded his head and suddenly, the bell rang so all of the students went to their respective rooms but.. Instead of going back to the room, Baekhyun went into the roof top..

"Yul.. Good news! You can break up with him now.. he fell in love with you." He said as he came closer to Yuri who seems to be happy because of the news. 

 

****

"Chanyeol!! Yuri's in trouble!! Come on!" One of his friend called him in the middle of the class. Hearing the Yuri was in trouble, his world suddenly stopped and he doesn't know what to do. He didn't waste any seconds or minutes, he rushed into the crowd where Yuri was surrounded.

Chanyeol squeezed himself inside the crowd and luckily, he was already in the middle...

"Oppa.." Yuri called out his name and he looked at her with a question written on his face.

"do you remember? this scenario?" She asked while slowly walking closer to him. 

"This is the day when you made fun of me.. the bet.." As she revealed all of the students who were witnessing the scene was just in shock.

"I'm sorry..i know that i shouldn't have done that but believe me or not.. I LOVE YOU!" Chanyeol said to her but it was too late..

"Whateve you say.. and after all the love that i gave..  our relationship is only a bet? What the hell... I don't care if you love me or not. Even if you grab a hold of me, i'll ignore you. I'll get my revenge once i became stronger, don't you forget it. Half of the world are men, it makes no difference if you're gone.. i'm going to wait by myself for a guy who will only look at me. Goodbye,Oppa." Yuri said as she planted a kiss on Chanyeol's lips and after that.. she walked away and never looked back for him.