Twenty-First

At First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Oh Sehun

I heard Baekhyun’s loud voice as I ran deeper into the forest-like place. I didn’t like this feeling. Something was definitely happening.

“We’re here.” Suho said, panting as we arrived. It was a wide patch of grass, and a small wooden hut at the side. I scanned the area for Seungyeon.

And I saw a girl, half undressed. Her clothes were thrown all around her. She was only wearing a white spaghetti strapped tube top that was yanked down halfway but the man on top of her. The zipper and buttons of her jeans were opened. She was tearing up under the man’s grip and I could feel anger within me boiling up.

One, BAP kidnapped Seungyeon who was absolutely innocent. I never wanted her to get involved in this, all this gang rivalry . Two, they had the guts to try to her.

My fist started shaking. I opened my mouth and yelled, to double check whether that girl was really the Han Seungyeon I knew, “Seung-” Suho placed a hand in front of me to block me from advancing forward. He gave me a look to shut up and I looked down.

Seungyeon moved and tilted her head to my direction in response to her name being called. It was really her.

She looked so scared and weak. I wanted to rip the man above her so badly. Especially, when he saw me and laughed above Seungyeon. He moved his face so dangerously close to Seungyeon’s and smirked, “Like the view you see, Oh Sehun?”

I couldn’t stand her any longer. I can’t let Bang Yongguk her.

Without the consent from Kris or Suho, I ran up towards one member of BAP and punched his face. I had to let the anger out. The other BAP members were as alarmed as the EXO members when they saw that punch.

My chest moved up and down as I breathed heavily. The other BAP guy ran up to me, in attempt to punch me. I dodged it in time and elbowed his abdomen. Kai and Tao were the first ones who joined me in fighting. Soon enough, it was a 12 vs 6 battlefield.

Baekhyun ran up to me and said, “You should be the one saving her from Bang Yongguk. Go.”

I nodded and headed towards the struggling girl. Bang Yongguk pinned the girl harder to the ground as more tears continued rolling down her cheeks. He didn’t see me approaching and growled, “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter