002

26 Idiots of Fame

                                         

The Swim (that is filled with rated actions)

"Daehyun hyung! Slow down!" Youngjae cried, obviously afraid and frigtened, like as though the water is going to eat him up or something.

"Look, Jae, as much as I love you and want you to be safe and sound, my stomach needs food, and we need to get to the island as soon as possible," Daehyun blew a kiss to Youngjae who angrily 'caught' it and well... smashed it into the water. 

"Aww, Jae, if we go faster, we will be safe faster, too! Don't you want to be safe? It's safer to be faster and reach the island faster rather than to be slow and reach there maybe years later!" Daehyun reasoned, pouting and trying to do aegyo. 

"Daehyun, I am scared!" Youngjae cried. 

"Will you two speed up and stop being all so lovey dovey!?" Their leader, Yongguk, who overtook them, grumbled.

"Jae wants me to slow down!" Daehyun immediately pushed the blame to Youngjae.

Please, before you call Daehyun a hypocrite for pushing the blame to Youngjae (which actually is his fault), you don't want Yongguk to scold you. If he gets annoyed with you, it is scary enough. However, if he gets angry with you, I will say, good luck. There is no way, I repeat, no freaking way, you can actually get away from Bang Yongguk's scoldings. He is a scary tiger, and he likes tigger. No wonder. But Tigger is cute, that is the difference. WOAH WOAH WOAH, before you Bangsters defend your oppa and say that he is cute, okay, he is, but well, Tigger is cuter, and I mean, Yongguk is scary when he is angry. And back to the point, there is no way you can get away, because if you try ignoring him, uhh... I will wish you get out of Yongguk alive and in one piece. 

"Yah! Yoo Youngjae don't ask Daehyun to slow down, we need to get there as soon as possible, don't you ask Daehyun to slow down. Daehyun, go faster," Yongguk immediately ordered Daehyun.

Phew, what a close call. Youngjae nearly got scolded. Lucky it was just a small talk. Heh. 

"I told you, we should go faster," Daehyun whispered into Youngjae's ear and gave him a peck in the cheeks.

"Rated stuffs," the competitive Minho overtook them as he muttered.

"I am older than Taemin by 19 days!" Daehyun reminded Minho and started speeding up.

"Yah! YAH! DAEHYUN! IT'S SCARY! IT IS TOO FAST!" Youngjae shrieked in a super high pitch voice and held tighter onto Daehyun. 

"Darling, it will be fine, just wait for this storm to be over, I love you," Daehyun whispered and pulled Youngjae beside him and gave him another peck.

"Stop with the rated stuffs!" They heard Kyuhyun shout from behind. 

"Yea, and I bet you do rated stuffs with Sungmin hyung every night!" Youngjae argued and hi-fived Daehyun, who laughed and started speeding up again. This time, Youngjae didn't shout for Daehyun to slow down. Thank goodness, at least, for Daehyun.

"Y-yah!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"Maknae, speed up!" Leeteuk shouted as he started swimming faster and faster with Kangin.

"Grr... Fine, hyung," the maknae mumbled, and started swimming together with Sungmin.

"Kyuhyunnnie, don't be sad, you have me~" Sungmin cooed.

No, he wasn't being a , it was an aegyo which Sungmin does to annoy Kyuhyun more. Yes, you heard me, I mean, you read it correctly, annoy.

"Geez, thank you too, Sungmin hyung," Kyuhyun grumbled and swam and top speed.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Sungmin cried out. 

Looks like Kyuhyun got the last laugh. Hah, to you, Lee Sungmin.

And this swim will be filled with *cough* rated actions *cough* I guess.

Never mind, pretend you never hear me. Yes, don't act like you did. 

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 
 

Okay I think this chapter was a fail and sorry for the super late update. This is the 2nd co-author here! babogurl here! Okay call me Venessa or Vennie or Venven or whatever you wan. End of introduction. 

I think I should have done more of SHINee since I was the shawol co-author but meh, I am part of all 3 fandom, why not mix and match and make everything hiilarious. I mean, I am this awesome, face it. /slapped Sorry for the fail update TT_TT I will do better next ime!!! Don't judge me for this one update /slapped /shot /bricked /killed and sorry for the grammar mistakes or whatever. I don't check thoroughly /slapped 

Hope you like it and it is funny enough XD 

vennie~ / babogurl ^^

credit