004

26 Idiots of Fame

                                         

Poor Little Daehyun

"Jung Daehyun get your freaking back here and get back to work or no cheesecake for a month! You hear me?" Yongguk shouted. 

Daehyun was simply dumbfounded by his actions. Junhong could sleep if he was tired and Yongguk wouldn't mind and would even tuck him to sleep, and Daehyun being just a slight bit slow? 

"YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN I TOLD YOU TO SPEED UP! WOULD YOU BE FASTER!? SERIOUSLY YOU ARE SO SLOW!" Yongguk hollered, totally unhappy about Daehyun being slow. 

Yes, you know what happens. This is how biased the leader is to the maknae. Jeez.

Yes he is basically all barks and no bites to the other members, alright, maybe a bite sometimes, but he is no barks and no bites and a lovely Tigger to Junhong.

"Break a leg, Dae, you would need all of your legs," Youngjae sent a slight smirk to Daehyun.

"Tch," Daehyun gave a smirk back as he walked to Yongguk with a smug expression.

"You know what?" Himchan whispered over to Youngjae, "He could wipe off that smug look off of his face now," He smirked, enjoying how Yongguk would punish the main vocal if he lost his temper.

Junhong groaned and tiredly rubbed his eyes, he stood up and walked over to Yongguk, and poked the rapper's cheek, causing the older to spin around, "I'm..hungry," He said, "Feed me, Yonggukie hyung," The younger pouted. Yongguk couldn't help but show his gummy smile, "Okay, let's get you some food," He said and interwined their fingers together. At that moment, Daehyun had his fingers crossed; hoping for their maknae to take their fierce leader elsewhere.

"Well that was," Onew made a brief pause before adding, "Spactacular luck for Daehyun!"

 Daehyun let out a relieved sigh before jogging over to Kangin, "Sunbae," He bowed, a ninety degree one, "Please help me win over Yongguk hyung!"

 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 
 

Sorry for the short one! TT^TT

Oguu/Oracle/DaeJaetheBestOTP

credit