[Rec] Edragonista and Liviaismuah (Of Sugar and Spice)

Recommendations From: Liv To: You

Lol hai! I'm being a selfish author again and recommending one of my own stories! I'm co-authoring with my bestie, El, and the story is pretty adorable if I may say so myself. :P We only have the prologue at the moment but we've already written most of chapter 1. I hope you guys will come and support me and mah buddeh! PWEAAAAASEEE subscribeeeeeeee *puppy kitty eyes*

*cringes at my own dorkiness*

 

Author: Edragonista and Liviaismuah

Story: Of Sugar and Spice

Genre: Eunhae, Fluff

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/492457/of-sugar-and-spice-kyumin--hyukhae-taoris-kaisoo

Status: Ongoing

Description: As the sweet smell of a certain cake baking in the oven across the road lingered in the streets:

Hyukjae had finally made it. SEOUL. The capital city of South Korea; the place where dreams came true.

Or at least that's what he had expected.

He hadn't been expecting loud cars, annoying flashing lights or rude people. But, guess what, life always finds a way to crush your dreams. Hyukjae aimed to be a well known patissier just like his adoptive grandfather had been. He had left the country side to do just that. His plans go awry though, leaving him depressed, homeless and hungry. He hadn't expected any of this to go like it did. He had imagined everything going perfectly, why didn't it happen like that? Before Hyukjae could call it quits and let his grandfather down, luck comes to his rescue. He has an opportunity to prove himself! He has an opportunity to work at Fantasy, the bakery where sweet dreams come true.

Turns out that one of Hyukjae's dreams really does come true while he works in Fantasy; his dream of falling in love.