[Rec] Liviaismuah (Zombie Apocalypse)

Recommendations From: Liv To: You

MUAHAHAHAHA~ I'm once again recommending my own story! HAHA OH AND LOOK: It's Kyumin! ^~^ Ok so, it's zombie, yes but even if you don't like zombies, they don't show up that much. And they're sort of cute. (one of my subscribers said that once) The zombies are just dumb and they barely do anything extreme (for now). So far, I have like 16 chapters and out all of those, only three chapters have zombies in them. The rest of them contain PURE Kyumin.

Fair Warning: There will be action in future chapters.

 

Author: Liviaismuah

Story: Zombie Apocalypse

Genre: Kyumin, Zombie, Action

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/427170/zombie-apocalypse-action-kyumin-romance-shinee-superjunior--zombie

Status: Ongoing

Description: Six years ago, there had been a government experiment gone wrong. It was a virus that caused people to become un-dead, or in other words: zombies. The virus quickly spread, turning all inhabitants of planet Earth into un-dead creatures who craved human flesh.


Sungmin believed himself to be the last human left in the world that was taken over by the un-dead. One day, he had been cornered when he had been trying to find food in the zombie infested city of Seoul. Zombies were all around him, blocking every escape. He thought he was finally done for; his six years of survival having officially ended after one stupid mistake. But, before the zombie in front of him could lay a decaying finger on him, the zombies around him were blown into smoldering bits and pieces. His savior stood there, tall and muscular.

"Follow me." Were the first words that Sungmin had heard after six years. He followed, glad that he truly wasn't alone.