getting ready

Start of something new (rumored coffee shop sighting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dara's pov

    

 

     That corn lunatic! I wanted to tell her how I feel about Jiyong but I just can't. I don't know why.. Maybe because of our undefined relationship or I'm not really sure if it's love or just fondness that I feel towards Jiyong. It has been a long time and nothing much has progressed. It'll be like he'll be sweet to me but doesn't say anything or confirm his feelings about me. Uggh. I don't know if it's even right to feel anything or be giddy to what I think are sweet gestures of him.

  

        Then Jaejoong's face popped in my head again. Damn!  He's so hot and handsome..  and errr.. pretty. I remembered having my hands laid on his cheeks... and geez..  it felt so good. His face is so smooth! His eyes...  is like speaking a thousand words.. so intense yet so sweet. Uggghh! Darong straighten your head!  Aissh. Just what am I thinking..



                       "Santokki! Santokki!" suddenly i felt a flick on my head! I opened my eyes and saw Bom. 

                       "Yah!  That hurts! What do you want? I want to sleep..

                       "Just dress up. Let's have dinner outside! I don't think Cl and Minji are coming home tonight. There'll be no one to cook for us. Get up already!" Bom commanded.

 

             That wild bunny.. I can't even rebell against her will. I just stood up and went to our walk-in closet to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter