Amusement Park! Weeeeeee~

What The..?!

It was after physical education class and you were walking around in the gym with Eunhee. You were wearing your cheerleading uniform, as the team captain. As boyish as you were, you entered cheerleading and became the leader because of your height. Surprisingly, you became better and made it to the finals, along with the rest of you team, 'Red Warrior'.

Suddenly, your junior, Park Hyunwoo, came and gave you a box of cupcakes with a card inside. Then, he ran away.

Eunhee : It's so cute! Open it! Open it!

You : To Minjung, Hey baby! I'm missing you so much! Especially your sweet kisses that you gave me. Let's go on a date today! I'll pick you up at 3.00. Okay? I have a present for you! When you go to class, check what's inside your backpack. I can't wait to see you! Hope you like the cupcakes! I forced my mom to bake it, since I told her it's for someone very special. Kekeke. Love you, baby! Mmmmmmuuuuaaaaaahhh! XOXO -Lulu

Eunhee : Aigoo! He's so romantic!

You : Let's go to class!! Ppalli!

You quickly went to class and when you opened your backpack, there were couple shirts and couple rings. The girls in your class were surrounding your table and squealed looking at them. "It's so pretty!" "He's so thoughtful!" "You're so lucky Minjung-ah!"

        

After school finished, you walked home and saw a little boy at the park. He was holding a lot of colourful balloons in his hands and he was running towards you.

Boy : Omma!

You : Omma?

You picked him up and carried him all the way home. When you were right infront of Luhan's house, his mother suddenly called you.

Mrs Xi : Minjung-ah! Where did you find him? I was looking everywhere!

You : He was at the park. He ran to me and called me 'Omma'.

Mrs Xi : Omo! Really? This must be Luhan's plan. Aigoo.. That boy. Always causing trouble.

Omma : Just like Minjung.

You : Oh! Omma! 

Mrs Xi : Minjung-ah, this is Luhan's cousin. His name is Youngmin.

You : Annyeong Youngminnie! I'm not your Omma, arasso?

Youngmin : Omma~

Mrs Xi : It must be Luhan who taught him to call you Omma. Since Youngmin always calls him Appa. Aigoo.. Come, Youngmin. Kaja. Unnie needs to go.

You : Bye Youngmin! Unnie will come and play with you later! Arasso?

You got inside of your house and got ready. You wore the couple jacket with black short shorts and red converse.

Right after you got ready, you heard the doorbell. You were too late since your mom already opened the door.

You : Annyeong, Oppa!

Omma : So, this is Luhan?

You : Yesh.

Luhan : Annyeong haseyo. Xi Luhan imnida. *bows*

Omma : So, you are my daughter's boyfriend? I can see that you're already wearing couple clothes. And rings, too.

You : Omma~

Luhan : Ne.

Omma : Why do you like her? You should know that my daughter here is really boyish. And she hates heels, dresses, those kinds of stuff. And she's really messy when she wakes up.

You : Omma~ He doesn't need to know that!

Omma : Of course he does! He eventually will, when he becomes your husband.,

Luhan : It's okay. To me, Minjung is perfect! She's the kindest, cutest, sweetest girl I've ever met in my entire life.

Omma : Do you promise to be there for her, and take good care of her?

Luhan : I do.

You : What the.. Omma! We're just going on a date! Not getting married!

Omma : Okay, dear. I approve of your relationship. You can go.

Luhan : Kamsahamnida. *bows again*

You : Kaja.

He opened the door for you and adjust the seatbelt. He got in at the driver's seat and drove.

You : I'm sorry about my mom.

Luhan : Hehe.. It's okay! She's just worried.

You : I guess so. She can be too overprotective sometimes.

Luhan : I would definitely do that too, if our child was going out.

You : Our child? 

Luhan : Yep. Our child. Woah, I can't wait!

You blushed and smiled.

You : Were you the one who taught Youngmin in calling me Omma?

Luhan : Oh! How did you know?

You : Your mom told me. She said that he keeps calling you Appa.

Luhan : Seems like I got caught.

You : Aish, jeongmal.

Within 15 minutes, you arrived at the amusement park. You got out and walked holding hands.

You : Let's ride the rollercoaster first!

Luhan : Okay.

You queued and it was your turn. You sat next to Luhan and when it was reaching the top, he stole a kiss from you and closed his eyes. You squeezed his hands tightly as the rollercoaster goes down. You were really scared and rushed to the toilet as soon as the rollercoaster stops. You got out and saw Luhan waiting for you while eating cotton candy deliciously. He chuckled looking at you.

Luhan : Minjung-ah, why did you choose to ride that?

You : Because.. I thought it would be fun!

Luhan : Looks like I'm the only one who enjoyed it.

You : Whatever. Oppa!

Luhan : Mmm?

You : Can I have some?

Luhan : Sure. Don't move.

He took a big bite of it and kissed you. You blushed but ate it anyway.

You : Why'd you do that?

Luhan : I wanted our kiss to be even sweeter!

You : Oppa.. You're so silly.

Luhan : Just when I'm with you. Minjung-ah, let's go to the Haunted House.

You : Andwae!! Oppa! It's scary!

Luhan : Please.. I followed you when you wanted to ride the rollercoaster.

You : B-but..

Luhan : Aww.. My poor baby. Don't be scared. I'll be your wolf and protect you!

You : Gumawo, Oppa. Promise me you'll be there the whole time.

Luhan : I promise!

Luhan got in first, while you followed, hiding behind his back.

You : O-Op-pa.. I-is i-it g-going t-to t-take a-any l-longer?

Luhan : *sigh* Maybe. We just got in and-

"BOO!"

You : Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!

You quickly covered your eyes while Luhan was shivering and holding on to your shirt.

Luhan : I-I'm n-not s-scared.

You : O-oppa.. I w-want t-to g-go h-home.

Luhan : Run!!

The both of you ran as fast as you can but it only made you got chased by almost all of the ghost.

You : Omma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You made it out and Luhan was breathing heavily. You sat on the ground. Your skin became pale and your hands were icy cold.

"SURPRISE!!"

You : Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!

Eunhee : Minjung-ah? Kwaenchana?

You shook your head and started crying.

Eunhee : Omo! Minjung-ah! Don't cry! I'm sorry!

Kai : Y-yah! Minjung! 

Luhan wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead.

Luhan : I'm sorry I forced you to go. Please, don't cry.

You stopped crying and nodded.

You : Oppa, it's okay. I was just scared. It's not your fault.

Luhan : You forgive me, baby?

You : Mhmm.

Eunhee : Minjung-ah, kaja. I'll treat you ice cream! Baskin Robbins.

You : Jeongmal?

Eunhee : Yup.

The four of you sat at a booth by the window. Your eyes were swollen because of all the crying just now. You ordered your favourite ice cream flavour and ate it without saying anything.

         

You : Yah! Na Eunhee! Kim Jongin! How did you find us here?

Eunhee : Umm.. Hehe..

Luhan : Spying?

Kai choked at his comment.

You : Uhuh.

Eunhee : We just wanted.. To confirm that you guys were dating.

You : We obviously are. What, did you invite our parents too?

Kai : Woah. I didn't know you were that smart.

Luhan : You did?!

Just then, you saw a boy who looks exactly like Youngmin. "Weird.."

"Omma! Appa!"

You : Youngmin?!

Kai : Omma?! Appa?!

Luhan : Oh! My son!

Eunhee : Mwoh?! Since when did you two have a baby?!

 

LOL! DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT? FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! AND DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO A SEQUEL TO THIS CHAOS? COMMENT DOWN!!