A D-date?!

What The..?!

"WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?! I NEED TO LOOK PRETTY, ANI, ANI, I NEED TO LOOK CUTE! OH MY GOSH IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING? WAIT, OKAY, IT'S NOT A DATE. JUST TWO PEOPLE, MEETING UP, STUDYING MATHEMATICS. THAT'S ALL. BUT HE CLEARLY SAID THAT WE'RE GOING ON A DATE! MY FIRST DATE! EOTTOKHAE?! NA EUNHEE!

You quickly your phone and dialed her number. It started playing 'What Is Love', since it's her ringtone. A few seconds later, she picked it up.

Eunhee : Yeoboseyo?

You : Eunhee-ah! Let's go shopping!

Eunhee : Like.. Right now?

You : Eh? Aniyo.. Next year. Of course right now! Emergency!

Eunhee : I'll see you in 5 minutes?

You : Yeah. Bye!

You hung up and rushed downstairs and sneaked out without your mom knowing. Still in your school uniform, you ran all the way to the mall and saw Eunhee with Kai already waiting for you.

You : Hold.. On.. I.. Need.. To.. Breathe..

Eunhee : Relax, Minjung-ah.. So, what's up?

You : I'm.. Uh.. Going.. On a.. D-date..

Eunhee : Jinjja?! With who?!

You : Hush! I'll tell you later.

Kai : Who else? It must be that Chinese boy she's always around with.

You : Yah! Kim Jongin! His name is Luhan. Okay? Lu-han. So don't just refer him to 'that Chinese boy'.

Kai : See? She's even backupping him. Wait, is that even a word?

You : And, as you can see my love, Eunhee, your boyfie here needs to be called 'Stupid' instead of Kkamjong. Why is he even here in the first place anyways?

Eunhee : Yes, I know, he can be stupid sometimes. Let's just go and shop.

You : Yeah. I have like 1 hour left. What the.. 1 hour?! Ppalli!

You dragged her into almost every shop you can find. Finally, you went to a boutique that caught your eye. You bought a some clothes, a pair of converse, and backpack and new perfume.

You : Thanks for accompanying me Eunhee.

Eunhee : No problem.

You : Love you so much. I'll treat you for bubble tea later. And Kai too.

Eunhee : Okay. Good luck with your date. Bye!

You : Annyeong!

'Thats what you've always loved about Eunhee. She's always there for you, in good or in hard times. Eventhough, she can be really annoying sometimes.'

You got home and showered then got dressed. 

         

           

You : Omma! I'm going now.

Omma : Where are you going to, dear?

You : The cafe. Studying.

Omma : Something's fishy. You usually hate studying and you are.. wearing perfume?

You : Yesh. Omma! Doesn't it smell awesome?

Omma : You're back to being your boyish self. It smells nice, dear. No one says it smells 'awesome'.

You : Ara, ara.

Omma : And, where, did you get that pair of clothing, actually?

You : Shopping?

Omma : When?

You : J-just n-now.

Omma : Aish. Why do you keep sneaking out?

You : B-but.. It was an emergency.

Omma : Fine. Who are you going to study with?

You : Luhan.

Omma : The boy next door?! He was the one who kissed you? Your boyfriend?

You : Omma~ Don't ask too many questions at a time.

Omma : Maybe it was because of those cookies.. Hmm..

You : Omma, I'm late. Gotta go. Annyeong!

Omma : Okay. Be back before 7.00.

You walked on the streets enjoying the summer breeze. It was a sunny day. When you reached the cafe, you slowly pushed the door open.

As soon as he saw you, he stood up and approached you. He pecked your lips and said, "Hey baby~ You look cute! Mmmmm.. And you smell nice, too."

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. He just kissed me infront of everyone. And he called me baby! Kyaaaaaa~ Omma was right. No one says it smells 'awesome'. Okay.. Breathe!"

You sat down, facing him and the waiter arrived.

Waiter : What can I get you?

"One chocolate bubble tea please." you said in unison.

Waiter : So, two?

You : Ne.

Waiter : Anything else?

Luhan : Can I have two slices of cheesecake?

Waiter : Okay. 2 chocolate bubble tea and 2 slices of cheesecake. I'll get your orders ready.

The waiter left, and you got your books out.

Luhan : Algebra?

You : Mhmm.

Luhan started explaining while you listened closely and TRIED to understand what he was saying.

Luhan : It equals to this. Do you understand?

You : I guess so.

Luhan : Okay. Here's the question. X + O = ?

You : Umm.. Wait.

You calculated and found the correct answer.

You : 20!

Luhan : Wrong.

You : What? Wae?

Luhan : Because, silly. X + O = to this..

He kissed you and winked.

Luhan : Do you get it?

You : Umm.. I

He chuckled and kissed you again. This time, it was longer. You gently kissed him back.

"EHEM."

You broke the kiss and saw the waiter, holding your food in a tray. He placed them and glared at the both of you.

           

Luhan : Xie xie.

You cupped your mouth and burst into laughter. The whole cafe was looking at you. You quickly bow as they shook their heads.

You : Ah.. That was so embarassing!

Luhan : Hehe. It's all your fault though.

You : Waeyo?

Luhan : Because you're the one who didn't understand the answer.

You : But you're the one who kissed me!

Luhan : Well.. That's the correct answer.

You : It's your fault for giving a question like that.

Luhan : It's your fault for replying my kisses. You liked it didn't you?

You : N-no. I didn't!

He smirks and bent to kiss you.

Luhan : What about that one?

You : I hate you!

You looked down and ate your cheesecake.

Luhan : Feed me. *blinking eyes cutely*

You : No. *rolls eyes*

Luhan : Please.. Baby girl? Wo Ai Ni.

"Kyaaaaaaaaa~ He's so cute! Who the hell would resist that?!"

You : Aish. Are you 16 or 6? Aaaaaaaaaaahh.

Luhan opened his mouth wide and you fed him some of your cheesecake.

While chewing with his mouth full, he said, "Wo shi ni de nan pengyou!"

You : What?

Luhan : It means.. I'm your boyfriend.

You : Oppa~

Luhan : Hmm?

You : Do you really like me?

Luhan : Nope. I really.. Love you. You're mine and mine only. Love you so much, baby girl!

 

SO.. THAT WAS YOU FIRST DATE! HOW WAS IT? FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!