Faerie Prank - Mini Chapter

Like Glass

Eric had been trying to mind his own business, trying not to think of Hyesung. And of course, he'd been failing miserably.

 
His mind kept running over the memory of what he'd done. It was nothing more than Eric had wanted to do for a long time, but was it wise? Did he care? (No and no.) Then there was the question of whether it was right for Hyesung. Could he accept it if he wasn't looking for someone to fall in love with? Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to that whole thing on Friday, Eric thought. But if he was honest with himself, he wanted to go...
 
That was when he noticed the noise outside. Two voices, Hyesung's and one he'd never heard before, giggled and hissed things he couldn't hear at each other. Eric was just about to straighten, to see what was going on, when Hyesung fell through the car door and collided with him. He fell back, fighting to keep from hitting his head against the opposite door.
 
"Junjin!" Hyesung shouted.
 
"Your brother's here?" Eric asked, wheezing slightly.
 
Hyesung started and looked down at him. A guilty flush suffused his face. "I'm sorry. It's Junjin, he pushed me and—"
 
The car door slammed, making them both jump. Eric saw nothing, but obviously Hyesung did. He scrambled, trying to sit up, but he was too entangled with Eric.
 
"Now he is floating around circling the car laughing." Hyesung said with a glower.
 
Out of the corner of his eye Eric noticed something, a flash of red streaking around the front of the car. Hyesung saw it too; his eyes tracked it, telling him that Junjin really was there. Then he lunged forward, snarling his brother's name beneath his breath. His palms struck the window with a loud slap. Though he tried, he couldn't get himself untangled enough to pursue Junjin.
 
"We really must stop meeting this way," Eric remarked to get Hyesung's attention.
 
Hyesung froze. He peered down at him, his lips twisting in a sheepish half-smile. "I'm sorry."
 
"Oh, no, I really don't mind."
 
All Eric's earlier doubts and worries flew right out of his head. He reached up, splayed his hands across Hyesung's ribs, savored the heat of his skin through the thin tee shirt he wore. When he was close enough Eric couldn't stop himself from touching him. Maybe it's time to stop worrying about that, he thought, sliding his hands up beneath her top. To just let go... To stop restraining himself, the way he'd asked Hyesung to.
 
Hyesung sighed and sank down onto him. Hyesung curled against him, nestling his head beneath his chin, fitting perfectly in the crook of his arm. Too perfectly.
 
He caught the scent of his hair, shampoo and  a new scent that was aromatic like a warm spice, and decided not to care if he was making the wrong choice. Eric buried his face against those soft brown locks, letting his hands wander slowly along Hyesung's back and sides. He was going mad, losing his mind; certainly nothing else could explain the desire to give in to temptation. Hell, Eric didn't even mind that he was going insane.
 
"I'm sorry," Hyesung said yet again. "I told him you were working, but he doesn't listen very well."
 
"It's no big deal. I'm almost done, anyway."
 
"Oh." In a small voice, nearly inaudible, he asked, "Does that mean I can stay like this a little longer?"
 
He coiled his fingers in his hair, a silent response. It felt like silk against his skin. Yes, stay, he thought, pressing his lips to the top of his head. He wrapped his legs around Hyesung's, just in case he changed his mind.
 
"I should probably think this is a really bad idea," Hyesung murmured.
 
"Mmm." Eric mumbled breathing in Hyesung's scent
 
"Is it horrible that I don't?"
 
Hyesung raised his head. This close he could see every worry swirling in his gorgeous eyes. Eric cradled the back of his head and drew him closer, until Hyesung's mouth touched his. This time he held back nothing. Hyesung's lips moved against his, desperate, seeking, devouring. He opened to him willingly when Eric brushed his lips with his tongue. In response to Eric's careful exploration he bit Eric's lower lip, demanding more.
 
There wasn't nearly enough room in the car for the more Eric wanted to give him. He shifted as much as he could, pressing Hyeung against the backs of the seats. Hyesung quivered as Eric drew his shirt up, bunching it around his neck.
 
Ooo, now this I like, he thought, tracing his finger along his slightly defined pecks. Hyesung watched him, his eyes following Eric's every little movement. Eric studied Hyesung in turn, trying not to grin when he his lips and swallowed hard. Briefly he considered taking Hyesung up to his apartment, but they didn't really have time before classes...not for what he wanted to do.
 
Eric moved him just enough so that he could get to his neck. Hyesung sighed and wrapped his arms around Eric as he nibbled gently along his throat.
 
"I think we're going to have to find other hobbies," Hyesung pointed out, voice raspy.
 
"Aw. Why?" Eric nipped his collarbone.
 
Hyesung let out a huff and tweaked a strand of Eric's hair, pulling lightly. He mock-growled at Hyesung, shifting so he was on top of him again. Then he started to tickle him. Hyesung squealed in a rather un-Hyesung-like way and jerked back, sitting upright. Eric, fascinated by this response, pushed his hands away and kept tickling. He tried to fight, wriggling in the most delightful way, but Eric was stronger.
 
"Eric!" Hyesung gasped, trying to pry his fingers away.
 
"You were right. I like this new hobby."
 
"That's not what I meant! Stop it!" Hyesung exclaimed.
 
Eric grinned. "You'd sound less threatening without the giggles," he teased. "Never knew your were ticklish, Sunggie."
 
"Yes, well, you—" he pulled at his hands, "—never tried."
 
Eric chuckled wickedly. He kept tickling, searching up and down Hyesung's sides for every spot that would yield a laugh or a wiggle. He tried to tickle him back, but he simply pushed Hyesung's hands away and went back to his assault.
 
Then he got smart. Ignoring Eric's fingers to the best of his ability, Hyesung leaned down and kissed him: A little clumsy, but fierce enough to make him forget about tickling him. Eric wound his fingers into his hair at the nape of his neck, holding on while he nibbled and explored tentatively with his tongue. When Hyesung finally pulled back, his lips swollen from the intensity of the kiss, Eric's mind was back on other things than tickling.
 
Eric ran a fingertip down Hyesung's arm, watching the tiny hairs rise as he shivered, and murmured, "I thought you said we need a new hobby."
 
"I had to stop you somehow."
 
"Mercenary." Eric chuckled
 
Hyesung smiled. "You better believe it."
 
Hyesung stretched, laid his head on Eric's chest again and got comfortable.
 
"So, what are you working on for school?" Eric asked.
 
Tension and excitement hummed through him. He tucked his toes underneath Eric's legs, probably to feel closer to him, and started talking. Eric let his fingers trail beneath Hyesung's shirt, along his ,  Eric closed his eyes and listened to the sound of Hyesung's voice. He didn't understand most of the terms he threw around; he didn't need to. He liked the enthusiasm when he spoke about composing, so similar to his own when he talked about playing music.
 
And when he listened to Hyesung, he didn't have to think too hard. Particularly about how much he wished it could be Friday already.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Annyeong. Momo here, I am making this a mini-chapter. I wanted to make it longer but it just felt right the way it was. Don't worry I added another full chapter. I felt bad about not making this longer I decided to write a whole new chapter afterwards. So please look forward to that. ^_^ Comment and Subscribe!