~

First love

6.30Am 

Hyunseong was the first to wake up . He sat up,let out a stretch and rubbed his eyes. He looked around realising no one is awake yet. He crawl over to Youngmin and the rest to wake them up. DongHyun was the 2nd to wake up . He rubbed his eyes ,walk towards Minwoo and gave him a soft kick to wake him up and switched on the lights.  ''OMO!'' Hyungseong suddenly shouted .He used his left hands pointing at Kwangmin and the right one hitting Jeongmin's legs.  ''YA! Stop hitting - OMO!''  JeongMin shouted. Everyone was puzzled and turned their heads to where Hyunseong was pointing .

Minwoo turned and saw Yoora with Kwangmin's jacket and lying on Kwangmin's shoulder,linking hands together while Seok Hyun is wide awake beside them waiting for them to wake up . Youngmin quickly walk to Kwangmin and wake him up . ''Kwangmin ah, E-ro-na..YA JO KWANGMIN! E-RO-NA! Palli! ( wake up,faster). ''Ah,Omma,Appa , E-ro-na-yo. '' Seok Hyun said cutely .  Kwangmin and Yoora woke up. ''Mwo,who woke me up...'' Yoora said with a yawn. It took her less than 10 secs to realised that she's lying on Kwangmin shoulders. She jumped up in shock. ''OMMA!'' Seok Hyun shouted and smile , ''APPA APPA! '' Seok Hyun continued. ''Seok hyun ah!'' Yoora raise her voice abit . She looked around and everyone's looking at her .''AISH....'' she said silently. ''Goodmorning Yo-ro-bu-en '' (Goodmorning everybody) KwangMin said smiling as if nothing happened.  The mood fastly became awkward , '' I'm.. going.. to the.. toilet.. '' Yoora stuttered and ran out  .

After Yoora ran to the toilet . Everyone leaped towards Kwangmin asking him what happened except Minwoo . Minwoo followed Yoora to the toilet and waited outside for her. After 15 minutes, Yoora finally came out from the toilet. She was frighten by Minwoo who's standing outside and Minwoo was frighten by Yoora who suddenly came out from the toilet . ''OMO'' They both shouted. ''Oh, Minwoo ya.. Ani Minwoo OPPA.. Annyeong..'' Yoora said in abit of awkward-ness. '' Do you like Kwangmin? Please tell me the truth.'' Minwoo said seriously. '' NO! Why would i like him! ? ''  Yoora raised her voice abit .

Minwoo suddenly look more relieved but straight after he went serious again '' Then why did you sleep with him yesterday?!''  Minwoo shouted. '' YA! NO MINWOO! I SLEPT WITH EVERYBODY LAST NIGHT! NOT JUST KWANGMIN OPPA! '' Yoora flinched at what she just said and regretted cause it sounds SUPER wrong . '' Aish... I mean.. I couldnt sleep last night ... and Kwangmin Oppa suddenly woke up so we chatted for awhile and i kinda.. Kinda.. fell asleep.. '' Yoora said softly. ''Nothing else happened ?!''  Minwoo shouted loudly. '' OB-SEO-YO! YA NO MINWOO! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME ?! AM I YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING!? Psh,You think you'r called BOYFRIEND you'r really my BOYFRIEND!? '' Yoora shouted back and chuckled abit .  '' Ani.... You'r my fan... so.. you'r ... kinda like ...my girlfriend... '' Minwoo laughed after realising he replied something really stupid.  The both broke in to laughter after the ridiculous conversation. And both walked back to the practice room teasing each other. 

''OMMA!'' Seok Hyun shouted when Yoora came into the room. '' Ae-gi-ya! Stop calling me that okay! Noona will be angry ok!'' Yoora said firmly to Seok hyun and he nodded his head disappointedly. On the other hand, the boyfriends went to wash up and continue their last practice before their debut stage and Yoora bought Seok hyun out to buy breakfast. 

On their way out the company, they saw Bora and Bora accompanied them to the market . ''OMMA!'' Seok hyun suddenly shouted. '' I told you- '' before Yoora could finish , Seok hyun let go of her hands and ran towards a about 25 years old lady. That lady seems to be very embarrassed that Seok hyun was hugging her and kept trying to push him away but he hugged her leg as tight as he can . Yoora and Bora quickly ran towards them trying to seperate Seok hyun and the lady. '' Seok Hyun ah , let go of her..!'' Yoora said but he didnt. ''Joe-song-hab-ni-da ! (Sorry) Bora and Yoora kept saying and trying to seperate Seok hyun and the lady. '' SHE IS MY MOTHER!'' Seok hyun cried doesnt wasnt to let go . Yoora and Bora was shocked and looked at the lady. ''Really?''  The lady squatted down and said fiercly '' YOU HAVE NO MOTHER! I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER! YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER DOESNT WANT YOU ANYMORE!'' And pushed Seok hyun hardly away the he fell on the floor crying .

Yoora ran to Seok hyun and carried him '' e-ai-ga jeong-mal dang-sin in-ga-yo ? ! (Is this kid really yours?!)'' Bora sad poitely but a bit loudly at the lady. ''Ani-yo! I dont know him at all'' The lady sad coldly . ''Omma..Omma...I want my Omma..'' Seok hyun crying more and more loudly and his hands trying to reach for the lady.  '' You have NO MOTHER!'' The lady shouted at Seok hyun .  
''Ah-ga-ssi, This child is really not yours?'' Bora asked again . ''NO! ARE YOU DEAF!?'' The lady screamed . ''Fine, then we'll go to the police station to find his parents . '' Bora said and turned back . Before Bora could walked the lady held her hand. '' Aish.. Jeong-mal.. NE NE! e-ai-neun naek-keo-ya! dang-sin-eun man-jok !? (This kid is mine! You satisfied?!) '' The lady shouted.  ''YA! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE YOUR KID ALONE IN THE NIGHT AND EVEN NOT ADMITTING YOUR CHILD?! A-ga-sshi michyeo-sseo? (Miss are you crazy?''  Yoora shouted angrily . ''Give the child back Yoora-ah. '' Bora said calmly . ''No! I dont want ..'' The lady said. 
''MWO!?'' Yoora screamed. ''''Give the child back Yoora-ah. '' Bora said calmly again . ''UNNIE! '' Yoora shouted. ''Ani! You can keep the child! ITS SUCH A BURDEN TO ME! I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE! '' The lady said cooly. 

This really angered Bora. She slapped the lady and said '' Wae? Why dont you want him? Isint he yours? 10 months in your stomach isint it? Dont you have any feelings? Ouh!? '' Bora said calmly but Yoora could she her sister almost crying . And this is ther first time Yoora saw her sister like that. ''YA!'' The lady screamed covering  her cheeks ! Bora gave her another slap again and said ''FINE! You dont know this child!? DONT YOU EVER REGRET IT! His name isint WANG SEOK HYUN ANYMORE! ITS YOON SEOK HYUN! YOON! '' Bora then pulled Yoora who was carrying Seok hyun and dragged them away. Yoora could hear that Seok hyun was crying and shouting for this mother. ''UNNIE! HIS MOTHER IS WALKING AWAY! UNNIE!'' Yoora kept turning back but her sister just pulled her to continue walking . ''He's our kid now! We'll take care of him instead of that heartless woman!'' Bora shouted to Yoora.  Hearing Seok hyun still crying for his mother, Bora stopped and snatch him off of Yoora's hands '' YOU HAVE NO MOTHER! STOP CRYING!'' But Seok hyun cried more louder and Bora ran off with tears. Yoora quickly carried Seok hyun up and quickly chase after her sister. 

Yoora stopped her sister and said '' Arasso Unnie, We'll take care of Seok hyun together . And they all cried together'' 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Long Chapter huh?! Sorry if his chapter has very little boyfriend's appeareance but the next chapter i'll definetly put boyfriend in most of the scene . This chapter has alot of Seok Hyun cause i was thinking of how to write the story to the point that there's Seok hyun in it. SORRY IF I BORE YOU READERS ! :(  i promise next chapter will have more BOYFRIENDS OKAY! ~

ANDAND 2 ANNOUNCEMENTS. * Drum roll , du-geun du-guen duuuuu *
1 - I'll really happy that i have 16 subscribers already! TODAY WHEN I CAME BACK FROM SCHOOL I SAW THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS UPDATE I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW 16 ! WOOOOO! KOMAWO SUBSCRIBERS!~ REALLY! AND THE COMMENTS! AWWW! YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY GAVE ME THE POWER CONTINUE UPDATING ON MY STORY! Everytime before writing a new chapter , i see new comments . I WILL BE SO ENERGETIC AND ENCOURAGED TO WRITE ! AWWW. SARANGHAE~ ♥ I hope all of you will continue loving my stories and commenting me more !~ 

2- I will be updating late for this few days . Cause i have holiday lessons , Gotta go to school at 8am and only ending at 5.30pm . So my updates will be really late. But i'll try to update as early as i can okay! KOMAWO FOR UNDERSTANDING~ 

 

BhabyAnchovy23 : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've just updated!~ Hope you'll enjoy my story and comment me more okay! ♥
ileana_16
 : Aww! Its cute right?! PPYONG~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll update more tmr! There's more interesting part coming~  
                          Anticipate it okay~ ♥
@
nuriko-chan : HAHA! I'll update asap!~ ♥

 

I ♥ ALL MY READERS/SUBSCRIBERS/COMMENT-ERS. 

PPYONG!~♥