Date(s) Part 7 - Last date.

First love

HyunSeong along with Seok-hyun went to meet the other members at the fountain. ''What took you guys so long to come?'' HyunSeong said. '' This guy over here!'' Jeongmin pointed at YoungMin . ''Weird guy! He suddenly wanted to make this banner to cheer for Yoora and dragged us to the other end of Lotte world to make the banner.'' Donghyun continue. '' BUT ITS NICE! And Yoora can see clearly that we're here to support her!'' Youngmin exclaimed. '' Arasso. Why are you so good to her suddenly?'' Kwangmin questioned his brother. ''Erm...She's my girlfriend..?'' Youngmin stuttered. '' MWO!?'' The 5 of them shouted. ''I mean.. She's my fan right? So she's my girlfriend!" Youngmin quickly added. 

''Anyway, guys. I got somethings to tell you guys.'' HyunSeong announced and told them what happened just now, the girls, the beating Yoora got , everything in details. '' MWO-YA!? Yoora got beaten up because the she doesn't want to let the girls in the practice room to see us!?'' Minwoo exclaimed. '' THAT EXPLAINS HER INJURIES! '' Kwanming continued. '' I'll get her revenge someday.'' Jeongmin mumbled to himself. '' Hyung..'' Youngmin said. '' You're gonna help Yoora to get her revenge?..'' Youngmin question confusingly. '' D...duh! She's my girlfriend! I..I..mean OUR girlfriend! Of course i will help her get her revenge! '' Jeongmin stuttered. ''YA! Its time! Ka-ja Kaja!!'' Donghyun exclaimed. And they quickly walked to the support Yoora.

''Thank you Kim Nam Joo ssi! Next up, Yoon Yoora with Raina's Dr Feel Good! ''  The emcee announced . '' OH NA-EUI-YO-SHIN YOON YOORA! (Oh my Goddness YoonYoora) !'' Boyfriends shouted and cheered holding the banner up high. Yoora walked out from the back with her y stage clothes (the exact one Raina is wearing in the below video) and the music started . ''Woah....She's so beautiful..'' Boyfriends all thought in their mind. 
 

*Just imagine any one of the Raina member is Yoora and she's singing the whole Raina song Solo and the extra dancers are her backup dancer*  [ Hope you guys understand what im trying to say.. ;) ]

The crowd cheered loudly after Yoora performed. '' Now lets invite Kim Nam Joo ssi to the stage. The judges have voted . One good news for the 2 finalist is that they get to keep their clothes that they are wearing now and the winner of the contest will get 15 tickets to Jeju island with accommodations and the whole trip sponsored for 4 days 3 night. as the runner-up would get 5 free tickets to Lotte world . So now, the winner is in this envelope. And the winner for the 10 tickets to Je-ju island is..... DR FEEL GOOD! YOON YOORA!!'' The emcee shouted.  ''WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!" The crowd cheered loudly especially Boyfriend and Seok-hyun . '' OH NA-EUI-YO-SHIN YOON YOORA! (Oh my Goddness YoonYoora) !'' Boyfriends shouted and cheered  loudly . Donghyun carried Seokhyun onto his shoulders and Seok-hyun kept shouting ''OMMA!! OMMA! '' Yoora herself was so shocked when she won and when the emcee handed her the tickets she jumped up and down happily. . After abit of speech by the emcee the contest ended. Yoora shoked hands with her opponent and rush down the stage to Boyfriends. 

''AHH! OPPPAAA!! AE-GI-YA!!!'' Yoora shouted and hugged all of them. Everyone hugged together jumping excitedly. ''Yoora-ah!'' Minwoo held her hand . '' Neh oppa?'' Yoora said. '' Erm... Who are you bringing to Jeju island..? ''  Minwoo asked. '' Hmm.. I gotta think... Me, Seok-hyun of course, Bora Unnie... ''  Yoora then stopped. '' No one else!? What about the 12 tickets left? '' Molla! *mehrong* '' Yoora teased. ''I'll tell you guys tmr after i decided'' Yoora added.  ''Yoora-ah ! Your performance just now was JJANG! '' Kwangmin screamed. '' Komawo oppa!'' Yoora smiled. ''how come you didnt do this y dance when you'r performing to us the other time? *chapter 5* '' Ya.. Oppa. You guys said cute dance not y dance.. '' Yoora grumbled. Everyone laughed and Yoora told them that she's gonna change back to her clothes. After Yoora changed her clothes she walked towards Boyfriends,then 5 guys walked towards Yoora .

''Yoon Yoora?'' One of the guys asked. '' Neh?'' Yoora replied. '' I'm Jin HyunJin, Zin. Annyeong'' Zin smiled. '' This is Ghun, TaeFung, Haewon and SulHu. There's about 5 more people behind, you dont need to be scared .'' Zin introduced . Youngmin walked towards Yoora and block Zin's view of her . '' Can i help you ? '' Youngmin stared. ''Oppa!..'' Yoora whispered . '' You can't , but Yoora can . '' Ghun interrupt. '' I dont know anyone of you...'' Yoora said. '' You dont know us but you should know them... '' TaeFung said and the 4 girls who bullied Yoora and HyunSeong earlier walked out. '' Its them! The girls who hit Yoora!'' HyunSeong Shouted. Boyfriends all laughed when the girls walked out. '' HAHAAHA their faces and hands.. even legs ! " Kwangmin laughed. 

The girls were so embarrssed to let their idols see them like this.  '' This is Jin Hyun-ah my younger sister. '' Zin pulled Hyun-ah beside him. Yoora smirk and rolled her eyes. '' You did this to her right?'' Zin question . ''Ya! Its not Yoora's fault !'' Minwoo interrupted. '' I'm not asking you . Im asking Yoora ssi. '' Zin glared at Minwoo. ''Yoora lets go .'' Donghyun wanted to pulled Yoora away. Yoora stood still and breathe in hardly. '' Neh. I drew her face. Not only her's,see the 3 girls behind ? I drew on all their faces. Do you have a problem? '' Yoora exclaimed. '' Yoora ah! '' HyungSeong whispered. '' Ani.. Jin HyunJin ssi.. nan jal-mot-han ge eob-sda gu-yo (I didnt do anything wrong .) '' Yoora rolled up her sleves revealing the injuries made by the girls the other time which has not heal. '' bo-sae-yo. Your darling sister did this to me. ''  Zin's eyes opened wider in shock and pulled her sister to aside '' YA Jin Hyun-ah! You did this? ''  ''I did.. But she drew on my face! Its permenant marker! How am i going to go out for rest of my life?!''  Hyun-ah yelled. 

Zin then walked back to Yoora. '' I apologise for my sister's behavier but you drew on their faces,hands and legs. Aren't you going to apologise? '' ''Ani.. Im not going to apologise. '' Yoora argued. Jeongmin then walked towards the girl with I ♥ Lee JeongMin writing on her face. He pulled her chin up '' You like me that much do you? Haha.. But i dont like you..'' Jeongmin glared at the girl and walked back. ''  ''OPPA! Look at her! She didnt even realise her mistake! Ya babo gat-eun yeoja. (Stupid girl) Wu-ri-oppa-neun Karate hal-su is-sseub-ni-ka palli Jeo-Song-hab-ni-da malhae! ( My oppa can do karate, quickly say sorry to me.) '' Hyun-ah said arrogantly .

Boyfriends quickly protect Yoora . HyunSeong stared at Zin '' Your sister started everything . Why should Yoora apologise?'' Ghun stepped forward argued. And all of them started quarreling almost getting into a fight. Yoora pulled Zin away and said '' YA! Quickly make your friends stop quarreling with us!'' Yoora said . '' Not unless you apologise. '' Zin argued. ''NEVER!'' Yoora quarreled. ''Ya ya ya! Stop .'' Zin shouted to his friends and they stopped quarreling . ''I'll let you go in one condition.'' Zin said. '' Mwo!?'' Yoora exclaimed. '' Yoora dont worry about us! We learn taekwondo for awhile , even if we fight we can win ! '' Jo Twins shouted ready to fight. 

Zin walked closer to Yoora . '' Ya.. stop.. stop coming closer .. ya!'' Yoora shouted. Boyfriends wanted to save Yoora but was stopped by Ghun, TaeFung, Haewon and SulHu. Yoora pushed Zin away and posed her karate position '' Ya..ya.. i.. i.. know karate.. too..Stop .. stop coming closer. '' Yoora stuttered. Zin stop and say '' I'll let you and your friends go.. If ..you go on a date with me . '' Zin said. '' NO! '' Boyfriends shout. '' Yoora-ah just ran! '' Minwoo shouted. SulHu suddenly punched Minwoo in the stomach. ''AHH!'' Minwoo shouted. The other members started struggling and wanting to punch back them but couldnt as the other 5 stopped them.  Hyun-ah then pulled Seok-hyun out. '' OPPA! There's a kid!'' Hyun-ah shouted. '' OMMA!'' Seok-hyun cried. '' You.. You have a kid..? '' Zin asked Yoora shockly. '' Neh! I have! Do you still want me to go out with you? Im a mother of this kid and i have 6 boyfriends! Bo-sae-yo! 6! Do you want to be the 7th?! '' Yoora yelled. 

Zin walked towards Seok-hyun and squatted down '' Ae-gi-ya.. is that your mother?'' Zin asked softly . Seok-hyun nodded his head. '' Jeongmal?.. Real mother..?'' Seok-hyun slowly shook his head. ''YA! NA-PPEUN NOM! (Bad guy) '' Yoora pushed Zin away and hugged Seok-hyun . ''Why did you make him cry!" Yoora scolded. Zin pulled Seokhyun towards him '' Yoon Yoora, i'll ask you again, go out with me.'' Zin said fiercly .''NEVER! Let go of Seok-hyun right now!'' Yoora yelled almost crying ..''Hit them!'' Zin ordered and they started hitting Boyfriends. ''Now? Will you go out with me?'' Zin asked again . ''YOORA! NEVER PROMISE HIM!'' Minwoo gasped. ''Hit them harder!'' Zin shouted. '' YOORA! DONT! DONT GO ON A DATE WITH HIM! DONT !'' Kwangmin breathed. Yoora looked at Boyfriends with teary eyes .

'' You'r really that heartless.?'' Zin stared at Yoora, he turned to Seok-hyun wanting to bring him away . '' WAIT!..'' Yoora shouted.She ran towards Boyfriend and stopped the guys from hitting them.  She looked at Boyfriends '' Mian-hae oppa ..'' Yoora cried. She stood up and ran to Zin , she snatch Seok-hyun away and said. '' I'll go out with you. ONCE!.. Just ..stop hitting them... and promise you'll never find them trouble ever again.''  

Zin smirk and reached his hands to Yoora's Jean's pocket and took out her handphone . I've keyed in my number and i've saved yours. '' See you soon beautiful. '' Zin forced a kiss on Yoora's forehead and walked away with his sister and the others. Yoora quickly carry Seok-hyun and ran towards Boyfriends.Boyfriends stood up and hugged Yoora '' Im sorry.. We couldnt protect you..'' Yoora smiled and said. '' Oppa. Dont worry, i'll dump that guy in no time..its just a date.. '' ''Will you fall for him..?'' JeongMin mumbled. ''OF COURSE NOT! If i have to fall for a guy it will be either Shinwoo oppa or one of you guys ! Not him! '' Yoora exclaimed '' Shinwoo..?'' Youngmin said shockly. 

''Lets go!'' Yoora said. She wiped her tears away and tried to pulled them to stand up. ''Seok-hyun ah, you'r very brave today..'' Yoora complimented Seok-hyun . Seok-hyun hugged Yoora '' I will protect you Omma.'' Seok-hyun said and kissed Yoora.'' Sarang-hae Ae-gi-ya.. '' Yoora cried. Boyfriends hugged the both of them and then by eyeing towards each other that they will get their revenge for Yoora. 

X-5 ages are the same as their real age ok . _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! I added X-5 in this chapter as a twist. to the story. But fear not, not much changes will happen :) Do you guys like X-5!? Sorry if you dont, cause i kinda like this group esp Zin~. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I cant write more chapters cause i have exams tmr. So im sorry but anticipate for the rest of the stories okay?! Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter!

@Minkwang_ : I kinda explained why Yoora was hit on chapter 3 in this chapter, its because Yoora didnt let the girls to see Boyfriends. Yea~ Sorry for making you confused.. Mian-hae ~ T^T But hope you dont get confused for this chapter cause its kinda messy.~ Hope you like it!~  ♥

@fren123 : ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ! Yes ! YOON YOORA HWAITNG!~ ♥ I like how Yoora dealt with those girls too! Its like a revenge without using fist. LOOL! ~ Hope you like todays chapter!~♥

@emiliehtelost  : ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ!  Thanks for fangirling over my story and loving it!!~ ♥ Komawo!~

@crystal_chong : Aw.. Thanks for loving my story! Yea. Bora will come out soon the next few chapters but i have to finish my examinations before i start on the next chapter. :( Please anticipate it alright!~ ♥

@B2UTYGirlfriend : Komawo !~ Waaa.. You said my Story is JJANG! T^T Im so touched! Komawo!~ ♥

@sallyforeva : The ending is a mystery still~ ㅋㅋㅋ Anticipate it alright~♥

 

Thanks for commenting me so much readers!~ Saranghae!~ ♥ And guys, please read chapter 18's announcemnt ok!~ 

 

PPYONG!~♥