Talent show.

First love

The weekends are over and school day have arrived so is the day for the Talent show. Allt the participants , Block B, infinite, B1A4 , Yoora, Minzy, Sohyeon , Eunji and Boyfriend are all at the backstage preparing. Suddenly , 5 dolls walked in . '' Ya ugly dolls. What are you doing here? Its for PERFORMERS ONLY. Dont you know how to read?'' Park Kyung scolded. '' We are performers!'' SooMi said. ''Just get outta here ugly dolls.'' WooHyun scolded. '' I told you we are performers right?!'' SooMi repeated. '' Ya. Just go will you . Irritating ugly dolls. '' P.O yelled. ChanMi took out the performance list and show it to them . '' BWA-BA! 5 DOLLS!'' ChanMi said arrogantly. ''But you weren't in the previous list!'' SungGyu exclaimed. ''Now we are.. '' EunKyo replied and the 5 dolls laughed.. '' Prepare to lose..''  ChanMi glared at Yoora and walked away. '' Nappeun-yo-ja yi-gor (This bad women!) '' HyunSeong said. '' Its okay oppa! Quickly get ready!'' Yoora smiled and prepare herself. 

''Annyeong Haesaeyo! Park Tae Jun imnida! '' The emcee announce. '' For the first performace today it will be Block B! But there's a change in their song! Instead of Freeze, they will be singing their theme song, WANNA B!!! Yeo-ro-buen , Moet-jin group BLOCK B!!!! (Everyone the coolest group , Block B!) '' And BLOCK B came out form the backstage and their performance began.
 


 

The crowd cheered loudly after Block B's wonderful performance. Block B went back to the backstage and was very satisfied with their performace. ''Next up! We have our own Handsome group performing Before the dawn , INFINITE  !!! '' The emcee yelled and the curtains drew up. 

After Infinite's performance, the crowd got hotter and everyone went crazy. '' STUDENTS PLEASE CALM DOWN! Next up! We have 5 pretty girls performing their song, I mean you . LETS PUT OUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR 5DOLLS!'' Everyone clapped their hands. Before ChanMi walked towards Yoora she purposly bang onto Yoora . '' Open your eyes wide for MY wonderful performace. Perpare to lose loser! '' Chanmi said and 5dolls went on the stage. 
 


 

While they are performing, all the others were at the backstage watching. ''They're...great...'' Yoora said looking worried and nervous. '' Yoora-ah we have confidence in you'' Boyfriends said.  ''I believe my Yoon Yoora is the best!'' Minwoo said and smiled.  '' Komawo oppa!'' Yoora giggled and hugged Minwoo . ''The next group would be performing an intro and then they will perform their new song Boyfriend! So lets invite this group that Everyone would want a BOYFRIEND like them .  BOYFRIEND!!!!!! '' the emcee annouced . '' OPPA HWAITING!'' Yoora shouted . Boyfriends smiled back at Yoora ''We're singing this song to you Yoora ah!'' Boyfriends said and ran on to the stage. 

 


 

The crowd cheer more louder during Boyfriend's performance. Yoora at the backstage was singing and dancing along with boyfriends too! After Boyfriend's performace . Yoora was starting to get more nervous as her group is up next. Boyfriend ran back the backstage and cheered/encouraged Yoora then went down the audience seat. Yoora peek alittle out to the audience. She was shock that there's more students that she expected and Block B , Infinite,5 dolls and Boyfriends were at the audience seat watching the performance. Yoora got very worried and nervous. ''You can do it Yoora!'' Someone said from behind. Yoora turned and saw Shinwoo and B1A4 cheering for her.  She bowed at the other members of B1A4 but ignored Shinwoo.

''The 3rd last performance is by 4 cute lady, GongMinzy, Kwon Sohyeon, Jung EunJi and my personal favourite YOON YOORA!!! They will be performing 2NE1's FIRE !! PLEASE COME OUT!!! '' The emcee announced Yoora's team to go on the stage and when Yoora was about to run to the stage, ShinWoo pulled Yoora back and said, ''i hope you'll anticipate my solo performance .. Cause.. Im.. doing it for you .. ''  Yoora looked away and shrugged his hands off and run to the stage.  

*Minzy will be playing Minzy in 2ne1, Sohyeon will be Sandara , Sohyeon will be CL and Yoora will be Parkbom* 

 

''YOORA ! YOORA! YOON YOORA ! Na-ui yeo-sin YOON YOORA (MY GODDESS YOON YOO RA!)!! Everyone cheered loudly and sing along with them . Yoora, Minzy, Sohyeon and EunJi ran back to the backstage and screamed in excitement that they did exceptionally well this time. And then ran down to the audience stage . Yoora ran beside the empty chair next to Boyfriend. '' Yoora JJANG!! '' ''Yoora you did great!!'' Boyfriends, Infinite and Block B praised her and Yoora blushed. 5dolls on the other side just stared and looked angry. 

''You ugly dolls are going to lose to Yoora's group performance!!'' Tae-il smirk and turned back. ''The second last performance, is by the cutest boy group ever! B1A4 bringing you , O.K!!!'' The emcee annonuced and B1A4 went up the stage. 

 

After B1A4's performance. '' The last performace, its a solo performace by B1A4'S SHIN DONGWOO with the song of HONEY!!!~ '' The emcee announced and Shinwoo came out the stage. ''YOORA! ITS YOUR FAVOURITE SONG!'' SoHyeon shouted.

 

*Imagine @ 2.20 Shinwoo when down the stage to find Yoora and then went back again . *

When Shinwoo went down and sang to Yoora, Yoora blushed and became very shy. After the performance, Shinwoo went up the stage and said a small speech. '' Annyeong Hasaeyo , Shin DongWoo imnida.. I just want to say a few words to my Best girlfriend, Yoon Yoora. '' Everyone was shocked and looked at Yoora especially Boyfriend.. ''Yoora, he's your boyfriend?'' Minzy asked. Yoora shook her head and continued listening to ShinWoo.

'' I did a very very bad mistake that made our relationship went from good to bad and bad to worst. Now, she doesn't even want to talk to me or listen to me. She just kept ignoring me. I'm really suffering very bad from her ignores. Yoora-ah, i should have believed you . I shouldn't have doubt you . Not even once. I know its very hard to forgive me, but i hope you'll talk to me and we'll be like last time again . Or at least.. dont ignore me. I'm doing this solo performance is because i want you to know that im really sincere about asking your forgiveness.. '' ShinWoo continued, he bowed and left the stage. 

The stage become a little awkward but the emcee came out and salvage the awkward feel. '' Waa.. Seems like Yoon Yoora is very famous our school right? '' the emcee chuckled . ''Anyway! Now for a special duet!~ Lets invite YOON YOORA AND BOYFRIEND'S NO MINWOO up on the stage bringing us Nagging (SeulOng & IU).

 

*Imagine Yoora and Minwoo is singing in the video. What Seulong and IU wore in that video is what MinWoo and Yoora wore during that duet*

The crowed went crazy when MinWoo and Yoora was singing. ''MY YOORA!!! MY YOORA IS BEING SNATCHED AWAY FROM NO MINWOO! HYUNG!!! '' P.O , Park Kyung and some of the infinite members cried while the other members just laughed at their sillyness. At the end of the song, Minwoo turned to Yoora . '' Non nae ma-meul mi-deo-jwo (Please trust my feelings.) '' Yoora smiled and nodded . And the performance ended with them holding hands going into the backstage. 

The rest of Boyfriend all became quite tense and has only slight smile on their faces. Yoora and Minwoo ran down the stage and back to their seats. '' How was it?!'' Yoora asked. '' Not..bad..?'' HyunSeong replied. '' Yoora..did..Minwoo confessed to you on the stage? '' Kwangmin asked. '' I was so shocked when Minwoo oppa suddenly said that. It totally wasn't planned! But i thought he made some last minute decision. Its was totally a show! Not a real confession right Minwoo oppa?!'' Yoora turned to Minwoo. ''Of..of..course! How can .. it be real...haha..'' Minwoo said sacarstically. Boyfriends all let out a big relief and starting to enjoy the performance. ''It was a real confession Yoora ah...'' Minwoo though in his mind.


The emcee than annonuced again . ''Okay. Now for the very last stage by our special guest, SISTAR - HOW DARE YOU!!!'' 

 

When Boyfriend and Yoora heard the special guest is SISTAR , they jumped out of their seats and screamed very loudly with the crowd. '' UNNIE!!!!!!!!! UNNIE!!!'' Yoora kept cheering. ''SISTAR SISTAR!'' Boyfriends cheered too. After SISTAR's performace, the emcee did a small interview with them . '' SISTAR annyeong hasaeyo! I think you guys come here for a reason right?!'' The emcee asked . '' Neh.. we're here not only to perform for ChunDeong high's students and also here to promote Starship ent's new boy group BOYFRIENDS!'' Hyorin said. The emcee asked Boyfriend to go up the stage and did a small interview. '' Bora sshi, i heard that your sister is one of the student's in Chundeong too?!'' The emcee asked.

''Kekeke, ne.. '' Bora giggled. '' Can we invite your sister up too?!'' The emcee asked. '' YOON YOORA!!'' Bora shouted and Yoora stood up shyly and went up the stage . '' Annyeong ha-saeyo , Yoon Yoora imnida..'' Yoora greeted. ''OMO! YOORA SSHI IS YOUR SISTER?!'' The emcee exclaimed. '' Ne.. Yeppo-ji? (Pretty right?)'' Boora chuckled. '' OF COURSE! She's my personal favourite girl in the school!'' The emcee said. ''Yoon Yoora Yoon Bora!! I get it!!!'' The emcee exclaimed and every laughed ''Yoora sshi and Bora sshi look alike right guys?!'' The emcee yelled to the audience '' NE!!!'' They shouted . ''Yeppo-ji!?'' the emcee asked again '' NEH!!'' The audience shouted back again . 

After the interview, the emcee said '' There will be a winner for this talent show.. AND THE WINNER IS A TIE!........... BLOCK B AND INFINITE!!! CONGRATULATIONS! BOTH OF THE GROUPS WILL GET AN INDIVIDUAL ALBUM FROM SISTAR AUTOGRAPHED AND FREE TICKET TO WATCH MUSIC BANK LIVE THIS FRIDAY!!!''  Block B and infinite cheered and went up to get their prize.  After the talent show, Yoora went to see SISTAR off and went back to the backstage to collect her belongings. Shinwoo walked towards Yoora and asked '' Can i speak to you for a moment..alone..?'' Yoora told Minzy to help her put her belongings back to the class and will look for them afterwards and walked out with Shinwoo. 

''What do you want to say..?'' Yoora asked while walking at the field with Shinwoo. ''Did you.. hear my speech just now?..'' Shinwoo asked shyly. '' Ne.. i did..'' Yoora replied. '' I am really sorry Yoora ah..'' Shinwoo stopped and looked at Yoora. ''I know..'' Yoora replied. ''Does this means that we can be like last time!?'' Shinwoo exclaimed and smile. '' I dont know.. I'll stop ignoring you  and talk to you.. But i can't promise we'll be as close as before..'' Yoora said. Shinwoo stopped smiling and looked disappointed. '' If time can really heal a wound.. then maybe all i need is time.'' Yoora said and walkd away. Shinwoo stopped Yoora and pulled her back then hugged Yoora. '' Yoora-ah , nan nae-ga Joh-a! (I like you!) Can you be my girlfriend? '' Shinwoo confessed. 

*If you could say this to me earlier..Shinwoo oppa.. i really liked you i really wanted to be your girlfriend ...before i know Boyfriend..* Yoora thought and dropped a tear still embracing in ShinWoo's hugged. After awhile, she pulled herself away from Shinwoo. ''I..can't be your girlfriend...'' Yoora said sadly. '' Wae-yo..?'' Shinwoo said in disappointment. '' I dont know.. I just can't like you..'' Yoora turned and walked away. ''Yoon Yoora! No matter how much it takes! What it takes! I'll do my very best to make you like me and be my girlfriend!'' Shinwoo yelled while Yoora ran faster. '' I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU!'' Shinwoo added. 

Yoora ran to the toilet and wipe her tears away . She cool herself down abit before going back to the class. ''Ouh! Yoora-ah! Minzy and the rest already went back . '' Minwoo said when he saw Yoora coming in . Yoora smiled and nodded her head. '' Oppa! Pizza meok-gor-shi-por?! ( Do you wanna eat pizza?!) '' Yoora asked brightly. ''Are you treating us!?'' Donghyun asked. '' DING DONG DAENG! (its a sound you make when someone said something correctly.) '' Yoora yelled. ''WOOOOOOO!!!! PIZZA-JIB KA-JA!!! (Lets go to the pizza house!) '' Jo twins shouted. ''We want pizza too!!'' Block B and Infinite shouted as they run into the class. 

''Yoora-ah!'' Baro said from behind. Yoora turned back and ran towards B1A4 '' OPPA! '' Yoora exclaimed. B1A4 smiled . '' Oppa, me and Boyfriends,Block B and Infinite are going to have pizza. Do you guys want to follow?! '' Yoora asked. '' Can we?! '' GongChan asked. '' OF COURSE!'' Yoora said and told the rest that B1A4 are going . '' ANDWE-YO! HOW CAN THEY GO!'' Block B shouted. '' OPPA! I invited them! Im the one paying! So they are invited too!'' Yoora said and did a mehrong . Then everyone walked out the school together. When they're at the school gate P.O suddenly shouted , ''GRAB A PARTNER AND THE LAST ONE TO GET INTO THE PIZZA HOUSE CAN'T HAVE PIZZA! HANA, DUEL, SET!  (1 ,2, 3) GO!!!! '' 

Youngmin held Yoora's hand and ran as fast as he can . Yoora , a good runner of course could run faster comparing to the others. But Youngmin suddenly pulled Yoora to the other direction and pulled Yoora into an alley. ''OPPA! MWO-HAE! We're going to lose!!!''  Yoora shouted. Youngmin hugged Yoora tightly and looked into Yoora's eyes. '' Ooo..pppa?.. Mwo..mwo..hae...'' Yoora stuttered. Without any warning,Youngmin kissed Yoora on the lips. Yoora was shocked but she slowly closed her eyes and kissed Youngmin back . 

Yoora than pulled her lips away from Youngmin . Both of them became awkward for awhile..'' The last one to the Pizza house can't get any pizza!'' Yoora shouted and ran as fast as she could. '' YOU'R CHEATING!! YOU DIDNT SAY 1 2 3! '' Youngmin laughed and ran . ''The loser is JO YOUNGMIN!'' JaeHyo annonuced and everyone cheered . '' LETS START EATING! Jal-meok-ke-sueb-ni-da Yoora!'' Everyone yelled and started eating . 

''Yoora-ah.. What happened? Why did you and Youngmin came so late!? You guys are the fastest runners!'' HyunSeong asked while munching on his pizza. '' I..'' Yoora stuttured. '' I ran out of breath!'' Youngmin continue and smiled at Yoora. Yoora blushed and continued eating her pizza. Looking at Youngmin staring at everyone eating , Yoora took a fresh piece of pizza and wanted to give it to Youngmin but the rest stopped her . '' Yoora! You can't help Youngmin cheat arasso!'' Jeongmin and KwangMin shouted. '' Arasso..'' Yoora replied and took a bite from the pizza right away. 

Youngmin smiled and said he's not hungry. When no one's looking, Yoora would stretch the pizza over to Youngmin and give him a bite . Donghyun suddenly turned and Yoora quickly acted like she's eating the pizza. Youngmin and Yoora then giggled and continued eating the pizza. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! How's today's chapter?! I made Youngmin and Yoora kissed!~ WOOOOOOOO!~ There might be a twist in story.. Its a mystery for now. ~ Comment me about today's chapter alright!~ ♥

@theonlyonefate : Yea... But they're just es in the story. ~ Dont take it to heart alright~! Hope you enjoyed today's chapter!~ ♥

 

PPYONG!~ ♥